imgur.com/a/ngMIq
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct31
>DeZ; Tiger Forces destroy IS defense lines in city center, liberate 3 more neighborhoods
>SAA/Hezbollah stormed the area east of T2 in push to al-Bukamal, liberating 7 km of territory, reportedly 65 km from Bukamal
>President Assad set to launch talks involving various reps of Syrian society in move for political reform
>UN; At least 48 humanitarian aid trucks with food and medicine entered E. Ghouta Monday distributing supplies to the region
>Iraq; Kurdistan Parliament considers dividing presidential powers between legislative, executive and judicial authorities after November 1
>Israel’s F-35 “Adir” is preparing to become fully operational next month in an effort to "counter Hezbollah" in Syria
>Putin to meet with Khamenei, Rouhani, and Azerbaijani President on Nov 1 Tehran visit, focus on infrastructure projects, energy sector coop, intl issues
>Iraq has taken control of the main land crossing with Turkey, in Kurdish area of Fish-Khabu
>Afghanistan; Suicide bomber detonated device inside Kabul's Green Zone in vicinity of the Australian embassy, 14 dead, 13 injured
>Russia to establish anti terror coalition with Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Mali, Niger, and Chad

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.jp/amp/www.europe1.fr/international/comment-les-occidentaux-financent-les-groupes-terroristes-2193525.amp
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-hts-attempts-assassinate-rival-jihadist-commander-southern-aleppo/
qasioun.net/en/news/show/107026
almasdarnews.com/article/deir-ezzor-update-syrian-army-liberates-half-old-airport-district-map/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-forces-suffer-worst-week-yemen-hands-houthi-rebels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for soon.jpg

Assad is a fag

>Russia to establish anti terror coalition with Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Mali, Niger, and Chad

Translation: Russia to include more failed states at civil war into her anti-NATO alliance.
I really think they should stop doing that and work on improving relationships with China, India, Iran and Brazil instead, negotiating the India-China territorial issues, establishing more connections with and helping South Africa, and actually selling things to someone to keep the economy up.

Really, Putin is overextending HARD trying to go into Africa, hoping to make use of the military as much as possible while the economy rots away. Stop and consolidate, you madman.

Good morning n/sg/

Face it /sg/
>the tide didn't turn in Assad's favor until Trump was elected president of the US
>the US-backed kurds control 1/2 the country, and most of the vital oil reserves

You have lost, America wins

Chinks dont even plan to fix their relations with India. They pump billions into Pakistan via one belt one road. In fact, Pakistan got from this more than any other country. Indians said they dont want to be part of one belt one road, and Chinks dont even plan to make Indians into major partner.
Chinks are turning Pakistan into their leverage against India and Indians sure know it and are mad

The kurds said they haven't been getting dollars and guns from the USA since august.
The USA refused to pack the iraqi kurds independence claim.

I think Team America World Police might be calling this operation off for now and focus on selling the Saudi king guns while he is alive to buy them.
Maybe they want to be in top shape for the succession wars that will come when the old man dies and his fuckup son still hasn't completed his pet project war in Yemen.

Using us as leverage as well
They are keeping military subs in Pakistan and here
India is being slowly surrounded

>and his fuckup son still hasn't completed his pet project war in Yemen.
And he never will

I think he eventually will, what with the starvation and lack of medicine and all. The problem is he has to do it before dad dies, and without bankrupting the state. Saudi Arabia is already one of the most expensive armies on the planet, or even in the history of mankind really.
Its fucking 10% of their GDP, and in absolute value only behind USA, Russia and China.

Oh didnt even know that. Thanks for the info.
Chinks aim for economic dominance, and for that reason they need to protect their tradelines.

Their most immediate concern is protecting their coast, as thats the place where most of their industry is, but also it can be easily striked from sea. Their plan is to grab the islands around china that US puppets currently hold, and turn them into defense stations.
Another part of their masterplan is protecting their trade routes. They need bases and this is where places like Sri Lanka come in place. Important islands or chokepoints are great places for bases.
The problem is India is growing big too now, and they want a slice of the pie that Chinks already mostly own. Chinks can now use their assets around india to encircle and supress them. Indians want their place in the sun but Chinks wont let them

& for such a ridiculous operational readyness..

>The problem is he has to do it before dad dies
Wait how come?

MBS could become king before MBZ dies

King Salman of Saudi Arabia is old, and hs some brain degenerative disease. He is the first king of Saudi Arabia that wants to leave the kingdom to his son, instead of the family electing one of the brothers to be king.
In order to ensure his son is accepted, he gave him more power, and his son started a war in Yemen to prove himself.
If the son doesn't win the war before the father dies, the succession might not be accepted. Keep in mind, the son wants to turn Saudi Arabia into a modern service economy, give women some rights, remove some rights from distant family members, etc. He is a divisive figure.

Some expect to see MBZ abdicate for his son on short notice.
Anyway I think we are likely to see conflicts for saudi throne.

>Chinks dont even plan to fix their relations with India
>what is brics
nice try czhechjew

>Some expect to see MBZ abdicate for his son on short notice.

He has to do it while his son looks good, so after the war in Yemen is won.
And he has to do it while his brain is good enough to actually appear sane, so soon.
Thats why there is a race to end the war, the son has to win that war before the father dies, or goes completely brain dead from whatever is killing him.

I too think there will be a civil war in Saudi Arabia, and the son will be backed by the USA. I also think this is why the USA is "withdrawing" its forces from Iraq and Syria, to be ready for Saudi Arabia.

Actually that area is the spawn pool of terrorists in Africa. France has always their useless military in Mali for "protection purposes" yet they failed to do anything. If Russia cleans up central Africa, they can establish a big military base in there that will threaten France and Britain in case shit hits the fan.

It is a good move from Putin showing that Russia isn't backing up this time.

France was properly "protecting", but then got accused of imperialism by USA and Europe, so they are now only protecting their own businesses in the area, like the UK and Netherlands are doing.
Basically they were diplomatically forced to be useless, as not to offend anyone.
Russia would get the same talk, but since they are already the bad guy, it won't matter much. The issue is that they can't afford this. They haven't the money.

>its a good move by Putin
Barking as if he has teeth is only a good move if it isn't painfully obvious the jaw is devoid of anything pointy.
The EU politicians and the USA advisors already plainly speak of how non-threatening Russia is, because of her small economy compared to the Atlantic alliance.
This HAS to be a combined effort with China, or its a stupid bluff that will be called.

without French operation Serval, Mali would have been totally under jihadi control..
France have about 3K soldiers to control a zone as big as the USA .. Impossible task

where are the videos of people killing each other showing the dead bodies?
these threads are newfag

We are all veterans now, gore is no longer shocking, its dull.

Actually, abdication was expected within a few months.. some said this autumn.
Honestly, I think they gave up the idea of "wining" yemeni war as prerequisite, I can't see how they could win this war on short notice ..

i love how ur little bitch map dream stops at the persian border. It's like you're afraid, even in ur dreams. cucked...

t. bulgarian jew

Syria can never become a success with Idlib / Daara terror groups still having territory.

What will be the strategy now that Turkey are sending troops there?

Try to make Turkey fight HTS via covert actions?

these ATGM are so effective.. Crazy how the poorest country on earth can get such weapons

so why are all the russian commanders dying?

That is the same as saying "if not for the USA Afghanistan would be under jihadi control"

They are fighting Al-Qaeda, which is fifnaced by France.
Read this article :google.co.jp/amp/www.europe1.fr/international/comment-les-occidentaux-financent-les-groupes-terroristes-2193525.amp

Africa now is the main Target for all super powers: rich, easy to control, big and can play a big role in a global war

*AL-Qaida in Africa

>incase you weren't sure what to focus on here's a red circle
Good video though, was that a landmine or ATGM?

Isn't it more about securing some Uranium and not terrorism?

Syrian Army snatches vast areas of northeast Hama as Nusra militants begin headlong retreat

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:40 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is on the verge of seizing the entire northeastern region of the Hama Governorate after more than a week of being on the offensive near the Ithirya-Khanasser Highway.

>Backed by Russian choppers, the Syrian Arab Army’s Republican Guard and Qalamoun Shield forces of the 3rd Division have captured more than ten villages west of the Ithriya-Khanasser Highway in a bid to expel the Al-Qaeda linked Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham terror group from the region.

>On Tuesday, the Syrian Army continued their advance in this area, capturing the two towns of Abu Lafeh and Maryjaib Al-Jamlan after a fierce battle with the Al-Qaeda linked rebels.

>As a result of this advance, the Syrian Arab Army now finds themselves at the southern and eastern flanks of the HTS stronghold, Al-Rahjan, near the Idlib Governorate border.

> According to Al-Masdar, HTS tied to assassinate rival jihadist commander from Harkat Ahrar Al-Sham
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-hts-attempts-assassinate-rival-jihadist-commander-southern-aleppo/

Yeah i confirm, Jihadi groups already captured half of the territory when France intervened.
Easy to control ? Did you see the size of the areas we're talking about ?

Syrian Army, Hezbollah score big advance towards Iraqi border in bid to reach Albukamal

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:00 A.M.) – Minutes ago, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and their allies scored another big advance in the western countryside of the Deir Ezzor Governorate.

>Backed by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Hezbollah, the Syrian Arab Army continued their advance along the Deir Ezzor-Albukamal Road, liberating at least 11km of territory east of the T-2 Pumping Station.

>This advance comes just 24 hours after the Syrian Army and their allies liberated 7km along the Deir Ezzor-Albukamal Road and reached two towns east of the T-2 Station.

So what about Iraqi Kurdistan?
They had their referendum and a strong desire to become independent. But what now?
I thought the Peshmerga was much stronger, better organised, more disciplined and more capable than the Iraqi army. Yet, they were driven out of Kirkuk, Sinjar and other places.
What happens next?

>people who tell me the truth are jews

t. Rus Ruskov Ruskovich

>these threads are newfag
>t. Newfag

>incase you weren't sure what to focus on here's a red circle
Jej.
ATGM, if you look closely you can see it

>What happens next?
They are in disarray atm. Barzani's term officially ended today, so the different branches of kurd "government" are going to share presidential responsibilities for now, but there is and will continue to be infighting between them.

And what are the prospects for independence? Surely everyone expected Baghdad, Turkey and Iran to react the way they did.

On hold, they already tried it and got rolled, not much else they can do

Ignore ID change btw

Post best webms of the war

have been ignoring these threads for s while...I understand sg is pro Assad. is this just for fun and lulz or are you guys serious? yes I understand the US fucked Syria over for pipeline and Israel but basic gestalt in /sg/?

We a serious.

And its not about the pipeline only.
It was also about destabilizing the me.
Buy turning a fairly moderate pretty westernized arab country. Into a islamist hellhole.
This is why im pissed

>these questions again
Man, there's literally nothing wrong to be pro-Assad.

>But muh democracy.

If you don't have a clue just fuck off.

The fucktard down there only wanted democracy to vote a beheading radical suni into office

Good morning

Good morning -16+16-16

I'm pro dead sand niggers and watching war unfold. Bring on the hellfire goys.

>Issam will never stand triumphant over a liberated Syria, the fruit of his hard work and harsh years in Dez and finally retire at peace
Fucking hurts man

Morning m-16

I agree user. was a stable country then was fucked up for (no) reason by the west. but russianon you are fighting for ports and pipelines and anti us domination...not muh justice

Have fun being irrelevant as a country in ~50-80 year's if your foreign policys won't change.

50 ?
I say 20 years max
Then you will have regional superpowers and no one will use petrodollar and the us will simply be a normal country with it's own problems

>you are fighting for ports and pipelines and anti us domination...not muh justice
And? If they can do something to help in Syria without fucking the country up and getting a bit of profit and influence in the region they deserve it. It's a lot better than what we were and are doing over there right now.

they are fighting international jewry project that left middle east in shambles.
beyond all the economic and geostrategic gainz, in this case it's also a justice

If the world continues as-is, this can be true for most 1st world countries.
It's not that I'm apathetic to the scenario in Syria. I enjoy watching the arab army steam roll moderates. Assad is a cool guy. I hope he can triumph, I hope he's the first of many to come out on top, but I won't hold my breath.

Hoaly shit, krauts will actualy invade US this time!

I was hoping for Israel or Poland but pretty good

>the tide didn't turn in Assad's favor until Trump was elected president of the US

>You have lost, America wins

This makes no sense

these threads are the biggest sperg magnets
you people are retards get over it

>map of saa advance t2-al bukamal

You fell for the meme

Guys
Yesterday in a halloween party I tried LSD for the first time
Issam is good at Valhalla. He is happy with their comrades there, he sent us greetings.

Whats been goin on in Deir ezzor? Why does it feel like SAA are holding their forces back?

They lost highway control, havent closed the pockets and dont seem to be pushing Euphrates very hard?

I know they are still clearing out Deir ezzor city but it just feels like they are holding back, anyone clue me in here?

Amerisoftcunts still have a pretty strong military to make pressure.

So I don't think it will go that fast.

>Be me be America
>ruin yout own economy due to shit foreign policy.
>Use military to compansate for it
>Works short term
>Due to our military foreign relations getting worse.
>Compansate with more military.
>Be in isolation.
>Fuck.jpg
>Can't afford military
>Raise taxes
>People are pissed
>Vote hippie into hoffice
>Cut military spending by 100%
>Economy is still fucked but free healthcare and welfare.
>Be irrelevant

I hope we will have the eu backing germany this time. And maybe Russia to.

Then this would be a easy blitzkrieg

America is on easy mode
The land , sea , oil , cucked ksa , 2 weak neighboring countries , a lot of resources , petro dollar
And yet they chose to go to fuck shit up somewhere else when they could make process and stay strong and wealthy for fucking ever

They are cleaning DeZ, it's as hard as it can get and mined completely.
Still they made very good gainz

qasioun.net/en/news/show/107026
almasdarnews.com/article/deir-ezzor-update-syrian-army-liberates-half-old-airport-district-map/

I agree, we need to remind those new world faggots why they once feared us.

you can't pour billions into army and not attack countries over the world, it makes your investment sink

Saudia is getting Houthi'd hard.

>Saudi forces suffer their worst week in Yemen at the hands of Houthi rebels

almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-forces-suffer-worst-week-yemen-hands-houthi-rebels/

>Tensions rise between Hezbollah and Saudi Arabia as Saudi minister calls for "toppling" Hezb

Do you still come here?

This is somehow the American culture and how society works there.
It's hard to describe.
Sure they have some rational normal people to but they are a very small minority.

They behave exactly like the cool kids in some American highschool movie. And don't realize this attitude is why you are getting fucked.

Because you are strong in xy dos not mean you are always Right.

Yes, big gains in the city, here is another map.

Don't know how I missed this.....
Filename and story courtesy of Muraselon

>Overweight German man who joined ISIS says that they used him as sex slave

Berlin | A 28-year-old German man who had officially joined ISIS forces in 2015 has recently escaped from Syria after he was allegedly turned into a sex slave by ISIS.

The young man, who had converted to Islam in 2014, had pledged allegiance to ISIS hoping to become a full-fledged soldier in its war against Western civilization.

Instead, he was rapidly turned into a sex slave for ISIS combatants, spending most of his time in captivity chained to a bed, dressed up as a Western-style woman and performing sexual services on ISIS soldiers daily until his recent escape.

“Iwent there to fight but I guess they had other plans for me,” he told reporters, visibly ashamed.

“Upon my arrival, they kept pinching my ass, rubbing my nipples across my shirt and whistling at me,” he said.

Dressed up like Marilyn Monroe

Hermann Gottlieb, 28, says he was drugged the first week upon his arrival and woke upchained to a bed where he would spend most of his eighteen months of captivity.

“They forced me to dress up with wigs, lipstick, and makeup all the time. One of the commanders had a fetish for Marilyn Monroe and would even make me watch movies of her so I would talk like her,” he told reporters.

“They kept feeding me and feeding me, one soldier told me theywanted my breast to get bigger by overfeeding me,” he recalled in tears.

kek i remember that guy he gave an interview to an bild reporter in mossul and you could see how the isis guards were nearly falling asleep during this interview

Holy fuck, the sheer state of Germany
>renounce your birthright and betray your homeland to travel to a distant land to fight for your own people's destruction
>get drugged and put in dresses and prep IS bulls plus this one commander who makes you dress up like marilyn fucking monroe and rails your arse while citing Jihad
War, has changed

But there's very little in those areas aside from desert. Saying they "captured" it is overstating it.

what the fugg.
that guy takes the ultimate cuck award

They can't even afford to pay salaries to their soldiers/public officials. Sadly for them, there's no way they will become independent.

Bump

This can't be true.
I guess this is just a story to make it seam that he is a victim.

So he will only get a minor jailtime

Modest barrel bombs

Is it more likely that the last ISIS her areas will be in Iraq or Syria?

>mfw too smart to not get raped by ISIS

that's a pretty S-8

B-but why?

>So he will only get a minor jailtime
I hope the fuck not, what precendent would that set?
Join a terrorist organisation and thet away with minor punishment jsut because the terrorist weren't as nice to you as you would have liked?
He still supported ISIS, on his own volition, at least in the beginning.

according to §129a stgb he should get at least 1 year up to 10 years