HITLER alive in Colombia in 1955

Um guys??? It's this real?
It says Hitler was alive and photographed in Colombia I'm 1955. That since 10 years have passed, he couldn't have been charged with war crimes.
I would call bullshit, but this is a CIA link. Is this why they said he suicided but the body was never found?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131483470/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Marie_Loret
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1) It's Adolf with an f, not a ph.
2) CIA is a bunch of losers who couldn't protect Kennedy, didn't prevent 9/11 even though they had the information, were utterly wrong about WMDs in Irak. Hell, they can't even spell a simple first name correctly.

>CIA is a bunch of losers who couldn't protect Kennedy, didn't prevent 9/11 even though they had the information, were utterly wrong about WMDs in Irak
is this guy serious

lurk more hans

you Germans are really an extremely gullible and naive lot

I think it was not real hitler in Colombia
if he did, Colombia would try to genocide and murder it's neighbours, invaded Poland and was all ordnung and shit, but from what I hear, it is drug dealing hellhole

Wtf. Obviously. How else would he have a base in Antarctica with hidden ayy tech, quietly awaiting the return of his regime.

We all want to go innawoods sometimes. Mein Fuhrer does it TRex big.

Interesting.

Extremely unlikely this is true

lol hitler was a jewish asset, of course they kept him alive.

roll

That's what I was thinking but it's an official (I think) CIA doc

Hey what's your real flag

Does it matter?

roll

hitler not being dead in berlin should be known already. the skull of what suposedly is his body even turned out to be female
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
there also was a document around talking about how they looked for hitler after WW2 making it obvious they at least thought he escaped. i dont have that doc at hand right now

but here are some interesting docs:
pic related is pagee 91 of this (88 is also of interest for you)
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view

also
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
(only 1,5 pages, dont be lazy)
and
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
(1 page, but one the passage about "antarctic flying saucers" is what i wanted to hint at)

if you want more on this:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
or a more recent thread i made which didnt get as much traffic
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131483470/

>couldnt protect
you have to lurk annother 3 years before you are redpilled enough to post.

roll

Of course, you kike, reveal yourself

>angela merkel is hitlers daughter

the memes are real

I thought it was common knowledge by now that good ol' AH made it to Latin America and lived in a Bavarian style mansion.

it were war rumors and without solid proofs

Hitler was put in by the zionists. Just look at how he appeased the owners of the car industry for example. Textbook jew.

false

Okay I need more information

thx for info bruh

give us a cheeky roll

Why do you think the Germans lose every single war they've ever been in? Their superiority is a total meme. The moment they get a little stronger than they should they get all uppity and have to be get their heads smashed in to shut them up for a few generations.

KEK Merkela fag gives an explanation on American politics...

Im happy the info gets out. Your (You) is more than enough

Wait. So youre sayin. THEY KNEW AND DID NOTHING???? NO WAY CIA.

Roll

so now you know how seriously to take the CIA

Roll

roll

reroll

Who is dis Jewis?'

roll

Rollin

thank you!

eoll

Rawl

dont thin so

>be white supremacist
>lose war
> escape to wetback land and race mix with the local populatiin
Truly the master race
KEK

Roll

roll for merkel daughter adolf

Come to daddy

Roll

Doesn't even look like him.

Does that mean there are Hitler kids walking around?

Who is he pictured with? Date?

please be a big fat 0

There was a French guy who claimed Hitler is his father. The thing is, he really does look like him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Marie_Loret

>CIA is a bunch of losers who couldn't protect Kennedy

Oh sweetie.....

rewq

Yes. Only dumb people believe he was holed up in his bunker. Literally the most powerful man in the world at the time. He doesn't just shoot himself. He gets away and starts planning the 4th Reich..... With Operation paperclip the US brought in alot of former Nazis. The US government did the job for Hitler. The 4th Reich exists. It's Called the USA now. They don't call themselves Nazis anymore either. They go by the label "Democrat".

/Bread

>citroen
Haha, that's a lemon in dutch

Rollerino

Reminder the skull found in Moscow from Berlin 1945 was DNA tested and found it wasn't Hitler's skull.

>known for years he fucked off to South America and even the likes of jbp was parroting him shooting himself in a bunker in berlin because hurr he wanted that

Suffer not those who who insult the fuhrer

Okay here I go, inside-insider here. Here is what happened.
>Hitler knew he had lost, he wasn't going to stick around to get captured when he was obviously going to get got
>They Third Reich had multiple, articulate escape routes plotted
>Hitler escaped to Columbia with other high ranking officials & miscellaneous lower ranking Nazi soldiers
>Hitler's time in the public spot light was over and he realized this
>Other than just dying his only other ambition in life was the same one we all have, pass on your DNA as much as you can
>Hitler had Dozens of sons & daughters in Columbia & Argentina
>Hitler's children are alive today

>We wuz nazis n shieeee

This is why you are going extinct.

Reel for kike milkers

How did he make dozens of children? He was 56 in 1945...

Schlomo guide my cock

Male human beings possess the privilege of enjoying rather indefinite fertility compared to the likes of women

Shut the fuck up. If you think the US is led by Nazis, you are misled, and are probably part of antifa.

rollo

This is b8

>male human beings
Thanks for clarifying, autist.

reroll

Wrong they said he suicided only to later find the body (of a woman) that was supposed to be hitler

He was also very ill by 1945. Even if he somehow escaped i doubt he lived for more than 10 years.

You wuz nazis an shieet

If Hitler was alive then the rest of his high staff would have to also have been alive. It makes no sense that Adolf would let Goring die after the Nuremberg trials. Hitler died in Berlin.

DAS RITE!

ayo hol up hol up

ROLLY

>CIA interviews a crazy guy who claims Hitler is in Argentina, one of the oldest conspiracies originating in the 50's
>DUDE THE CIA JUST SAID HITLER WAS ALIVE
OP is a fucking idiot

You triggered the cia shills haunz

He escaped through submarine in Argentina where he lived with Eva and their 2 daughters surrounded by his most loyal SS
pic related

>implying he didn't just fuck Eva Braun while living in a massive mansion in Argentina in a German populated area
t.brainlet

B A R I L O C H E
>B A R I L O C H E
B A R I L O C H E
>B A R I L O C H E

exactly,

roll

Hitler was pretty badass considering how long he lived and how he was able to travel so freely. No wonder nazi hunters are so butthurt and prosecuting grannies and stuff, worst case of blueballs ever

you are playing a dangerous game user, be safe

that's a shopped fake from some other Hitler's photo

cute LARP

if hitler was alive based Obama wouldve hunted him down.

>tfw you will never bang an Hitler's descendant
why even live?

Kek!!