You are self-centered scum

you all fucking know that guns should be banned, none of you know a single person who ever had to use one. Noone needs a military grade assault rifle in their closet.

Just fucking admit that you only bitch about it because they're fun. They're a hobby to you, that's it. There are ZERO reasonable arguments pro-gun and you all know it, so stop bullshitting about "MUH RIGHTS" and admit that you don't want someone to take away your fun-toys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ECYMvjU52E
youtube.com/watch?v=knd81qhbRiQ&t=8m42s
nssf.org/msr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it was a truck?

Feels so good mane. Can't wait to go innawoods this weekend and do some run and gunning

krauts mad we got truck driver simulator 3 early.

>none of you know a single person who ever had to use one
I had to kill a crackhead in my shed

>military grade
military grade is shit

>because they're fun
no they aren't. most people dont use them ever

>They're a hobby to you
they're a guarantee I can defend myself

>ZERO reasonable arguments pro-gun
You can defend yourself with them

Try again Ackmed

They are "muh rights" goy. Cry about it

Technically yes, but the only reason you are mad is because someone will take away your precious little toys, not your rights you don't give a fuck about rights, admit it

There will probably be three more shootings today, your media just won't broadcast it, because people are so desensitized

>none of you know a single person who ever had to use one.
Not true, my cousin shot a nigger that broke into his house.
>There are ZERO reasonable arguments pro-gun and you all know it
"The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" is the only argument I need, Achmed

And there will probably be at least three Mudslimes that suffer sexual emergencies in your country today, but your media won't report on it since that would be (((Islamiphobic)))

>but the only reason you are mad is because someone will take away your precious little toys, not your rights
Being able to keep our "precious little toys" is a right you fucking cuck.Taking them away is the same as taking away rights.

Grab them from my cold dead hands, Kraut.

This user gets it. 2nd amendment wasn't written for hunting.

Here's my rig that I keep under the bed.

Says a cucked German with a fat disgusting towel head sucking leader

Yeah but the only reason that you're mad is not because your "rights", which are a couple of centuries old, are being hurt, it's because you are throwing a tantrum like a little child that gets his toys taken away. Just fucking admit it already, I'm so tired of it , oh and the tens of thousands of people getting shot every year also

Whaaaa whaaaa Americans get to have guns i dont. thats you goy. thats what you like like. cry about it

R u a terrorist?

I am trans and guns are the gender equalizer. I feel safe with a gun. If guns were banned violent men would be able to walk all over me like they do over the cucks around the globe. Every other relies on equal strength. Guns give me an even playing field.

"Military grade"?

No country that had conscription as recently as yours did should be spouting such bullshit.

There are plenty of other ways to defend yourself. Pepper spray, stunguns, knives, sticks, martial arts, you name it... Also shooting someone who breaks into your house is not legal

Yes lets take the guns away from the Americans and ruin businesses, thousands of jobs and lets expect all of them to kindly give them up. Get real user.

you have guns and you are still the most jewed country in the world.
the joke's on you

Look up the pulckel gun. the fathers knew what weapons were coming.

Fuck off kraut.

This is why they have their 2nd amendment. Self defense from criminals is an added bonus.

We need to ban rental trucks with automatic transmissions and high capacity fuel tanks!

Sad worldview you have
No 2nd amendment or not - everywhere they have disarmed the populace it has never ended well

But you probably think that the communists aren't 100X worse than the nazis because you only pick from history what you want to hear

>jwsh id
nice try schlomo

>Noone needs a military grade assault rifle

Nobody has one either, legally.

I sure am glad that we have the NRA and the second amendment protecting “Muh Rights”. Go eat a dick faggot.

my sides hahaha, oh know my sheckles

Yes, military grade. Meaning assault rifle's. Rifles that are made for killing, for assault, not for defending yourself. It even says it in the name, AR 15, which are posted in the picture. They are killing machines, with full automation. No civilian should ever be allowed to own such a device, and how on earth can you make a case for them if literally thousands of people get shot every single year in the US?

Please fuck off with your anti-fun bullshit. Try to actually learn something about this topic for once.

freedom>security
every time

Oh really? Then why aren't there mass shootings on a daily basis in Germany you like in the US? Hmmm, maybe because we have gun laws in place??? Plus the Second Amendment is outdated as fuck, do you honestly think it is still relevant in this time and age?

>he thinks the AR stands for assault rifle
wew

Not all of us have rich parents you pampered little faggot

just wait until all of your new african friends get settled. you german cuckolds will learn get used to it too

Have had to use mine. You don't know what it's like and you would be better off staying out of arguments you don't understand.

The need to keep the government in check and protect your personal property never gets outdated

OP are you retarde you realise AR stands for armalight rifle. the company that made it..

>There are ZERO reasonable arguments pro-gun
1. They're fun. Hobbies are important.
2. Sometimes a dindu has a sexual emergency.
3. Sometimes the state police believes you've had too much to think.

That's three valid reasons right there.

Kys Ahmed. The ability to properly protect yourself is necessary to maintain some form of independence from the state.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

I will never own one because they’re too dangerous, lead to unnecessary waste of life, and usually just lead to a headache when trying to justify use. That being said “shall not infringe” it’s a right to own one if you start taking away rights what’s next? The right to own land, abortion rights, right to assembly, etc...its a slippery slope.

P.s. have stopped one attempt of B&E with my machete at my house and one at a neighbors house using a flash light and double sided wood splitting axe.

Feel free to turn them in Proxy-Kraut. Austria is always buying.

Yeah but as I've said before you can protect yourself and your property in 1 million other ways. Besides the chances of you ever having to use them is practically zero and the casualties by mass shootings outweigh that need for over powered security by literally A 10,000 fold

>It even says it in the name, AR 15
you went too far, hans.
7/10 b8

Good that's how it should be done, not shooting people. There are plenty of other ways to defend yourself, and you just said that it worked, so that's proof enough

>you all fucking know that Muslims should be banned, none of you know a single person who ever had to use one. Noone needs a military grade assault Jihadi in their closet.
>Just fucking admit that you only bitch about it because they're fun. They're a hobby to you, that's it. There are ZERO reasonable arguments pro-Muslim and you all know it, so stop bullshitting about "MUH RIGHTS" and admit that you don't want someone to take away your fun-trucks.

Ok mate. You do know that an AR15 isn't a variable fire weapon right?

Please tell me you missed out on national service.

na shooting meat is more entertaining.

>REEEE STOP DEFENDING YOURSELVES HOW WILL CRIMINALS CULTURALLY ENRICH YOU IF YOU TOO HAVE GUNS TO SHOOT THEM REEEEEEEEEE
we need another Bomber Harris, any volunteers?

>there are plenty of ways to defend yourself
like what, offering them a blowjob?

Not even giving you a (You). Look up "castle laws" faggot.

>theyre fun

Shut the fuck up

What does it stand for and do you have a neutral source (e.g. Armalite website) that it stands for Armalite?
Because I couldn't find any claim like that there.
AR = assault rifle makes perfect sense. By the German definition a Sturmgewehr is a portable intermediate caliber rifle for short to medium range combat, it usually is but doesn't have to be full auto.

>Noone needs a military grade assault rifle in their closet.
Incorrect.

You are screeching about defending yourself, yet you have never had to defend yourself or know anyone who had two with a gun. Also there are plenty of other ways to defend yourselves, knives, pepper spray, stunguns, sticks etc. you name it

>REEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I'M SCARED OF
neck yourself

>There are ZERO reasonable arguments pro-gun and you all know it,

The complete opposite is true. We'll be laughing and cleaning our guns while you are literally rounded up and massacred by your peaceful tanned Germans Hans.

We told you not to go full cuck, but you ignored us.

I'm gonna buy me an AR-15 and put a suppressor and a big fat mag on it and there's nothing you can do about it

the absolute state of germany

use wiki or any historical weapons site, assault rifle is a common mistaken name.

>not your rights you don't give a fuck about rights, admit it
youtube.com/watch?v=_ECYMvjU52E
I feel odd posting a John Oliver video to bolster my pro-gun stance, but he makes some good points and you likely listen to him anyways. You claim gun activists don't care about rights, but John points out how small NRA membership actually is. And yet, gun activists have not only been extremely successful in blocking new gun control, lately, they've been successful in getting existing restrictions removed. Oliver simply notes this rather than go into why this is, but let me suggest it's because gun activists are actually one of the most politically active groups in the country. Rather than memeing bullshit on tumblr and marching in the street to remove a sitting president, they attend town halls and hearings. They monitor legislation and contact their lawmakers. On election day, they go out and fight to keep people who threaten the second amendment aren't in office. Why do they do this? Why do they participate so avidly in the political process rather than just giving lip service like most other political causes in this country? Because unlike most other political movements, they actually give a fuck about their rights and the country they live in. They're not paid protesters doing their 9-5 activism. They mean what they say. Something else the Johnny doesn't go into is the financials of the big scary gun lobby. It's actually quite small. Americans defend, and we still have, gun rights because to many people it's an important issue, and to those that would have it removed, it's just a meme used for virtue signalling on social media.

> I am just going to impersonate you, because I lack valid counterpoints

Arguing Like a 10-year-old

Why should the goverment have the monopoly on strenght?

I know you're probably some faggot trolling while muslims take over your country, but what do you think about this?
>20 million dead by Germany's hand
The Jews that made the chart included all of ww2s deaths in there for some reason. But regardless, the rest of the deaths are a direct result of guns being pooled in the hands of the state and only the state.

I dont even have a gun to do this

speaking of silencers can wait for them to no longer require forms and tax stamp

>you never had to defend yourself
I'd rather have something and not need it than need it and not have it
>you don't know anyone who had to defend themselves with a gun
speak for yourself
>Also there are plenty other ways to defend yourself
that apparently don't work
stick your rape whistle up your ass and get on your knees like the little bitch you are, Hans

> implying that I have the attention span, time, and fucks to give that would allow me to read or watch this

lol

You already answered your own question.

I own an sks because it is fun.
I also own a supra cos it's fun.
I own a roadbike cos it's fun, and a dirt bike cos it's also fun.
I own a chainsaw cos that's fun too - a hand saw would probably do.
I also have a garage FULL of dangerous tools, know why? Cos using them is fun.
A computer, ps4, phone, all fun.

Do I NEED any of these?
No, not really.

But see that's the thing, why should ONE of those be banned, just cos it can be used to kill people, when I could kill people with the others too?

Oh wait, lemme guess...

>ASSAULT RIFLES ARE DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE.

yeah, see that makes all the other stuff WAY worse. A truck isn't designed to kill people, but somehow one was just used to do exactly that. Isn't that an indictment of trucks then? Shouldn't we be more concerned about stuff that kills heaps of people but isn't meant to? Wouldn't that make those things somehow faulty?
Are cars faulty?

Cos your argument sure is.

My reasonable argument is this:

X being designed to kill people, or sometimes used to kill people g ie. Harmful use, should not preclude X from being available for non-harmful use.

Also, I go hunting for my meat.
So wouldn't that make my sks or. 308 remmy actually MORE needed than say, my Supra?
Should old jap sports cars be banned?

(yes, but not for your reason, more for protecting my wallet from my thirst for more of the damn things)

Tldr. Go fuck yourself Abdul.

Look user, you have a problem with guns? It's easier to ban you. Problem solved.

Leftists are homicidal liars hungry for power
youtube.com/watch?v=knd81qhbRiQ&t=8m42s

It doesn't say what it stands for. Just how the Armalite AR15 became the Colt AR15.

The right to free speech is a couple centuries old too. Should we scrap it?

there is no valid argument against owning a gun.
deal with it hans.

Its a bit beyond a simple toy. Its an artifact that gives its user the power to easily kill someone.
That alone is the reason people stick to them. To remove them would be to take away said power from them.

No one admits this but its just what it is.

fuck off proxycunt

They already do, as they should to you honestly think you that your plastic polymer BB gun can do anything against A javelin?

I do.
I have an E cat licence.

My dad fended off 3 intruders already in our house. He shot at them with his .38, never found out if he actually hit any but the fact remains, they left as quickly as the gun shots began.

I know this is bait but fuck you faggot

His main point is its his hobby.
God forbid anyone who has different hobbies than me

>REEEE YOU HAVE NO COUNTERPOINTS
you still didn't provide any arguments as to why people should give up a right, why should I respond to you with anything but shitposting?

There should be reasonable restrictions, like you shouldn't be allowed to yell fire in a crowded theater or say racial slurs. Reasonable people can argue about what these restrictions should be, same with guns

>Germany has 1/4th the population as the US
>Germany has 1 mass shooting for about every 4 in the US

It tracks almost berfectly.

The biggest pussies are the ones who think they need a gun. I walk around in areas that pussy flyover whitebois would think they need to be packing in. I'm all snacking on an empanada in the sun, and scared-scrotum bitch boy's full-on Apocalypse Now.

Gun = pussy

Big deal, people place too much value on individual lives. Out of ~360 million we can lose 10,000 a year and not notice, its a drop in the bucket.

>ALL CAPS IMPERSONATION
something something cuck muh rights freedom with no substance

Show me where you can legally buy an automatic rifle please? AR-15's are semi-automatic. One squeeze one bullet.

And yes, it IS legal to punch holes in the nigger that tries to rob my house in the dead of night.

Holy shit you are retarded.

nssf.org/msr/
>stands for ArmaLite Rifle

It's already forbidden to just fire into a crowd. So your "limit free speech by not yelling fire" has been covered.

I would love to see your source on that bold claim.

We don't needs useless violent niggers either, but somehow they're still allowed to breed and live on da gibs while destroying everything around them.

Hahaha nice post couldnt say it any better.

AR = Armalite Rifle, you nunbnut, that's the name of the patent

Hard to get? My parents have a mate that is going to teach me to shoot. I figure I'll get the A cat out of the way, join a gunclub and then go for B Cat, and then when I've got a good place that I can securely store that kind of hardware I'll take up threegun and apply for E-Cat. Our laws are kind of a meme though, couldn't some spastic just get an ar15 on A cat and get a 30 round mag and put it in the gun making it an E cat illegally? I don't understand the point of the pistol grip stock laws.

It's not a military grade assault rifle it's specifically designed and manufactured semi-automatic only without burst fire or full auto capabilities of a military grade rifle. It's also the bill of rights not needs dumbfuck. By your reasoning we should ban sports cars, alcohol, and big trucks too because those things can be combined or used to commit violence. Owning a gun is a far better hobby than baking jews in the oven like your people did.

>hurr ur inpersonating
sonething something start bringing up some arguments then, you fucking enunch

So next I should be able to play around with tiny nuclear devices because I like them and they're my hobby?

>me me me me me