I don't know how he pulled it off, but meet your new Federal Reserve Chairman

I don't know how he pulled it off, but meet your new Federal Reserve Chairman.
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-to-pick-george-soros-as-federal-reserve-chairman-report/article/2639029

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-to-pick-santa-clause-as-federal-reserve-chairman-report/article/2639029
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25051
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30480
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also Mark Dice is mad that you guys hacked his account and leaked copies of his new book. Why don't you just wait and get it the way he tells you to on November 07.

>a nazi heading the fed

would be pretty based desu

Are we to the point of clickbait urls now?

I guess Don has some skeletons in his closet.

Who doesn't in Washington?

No excuse, Trump needs help and Americans have to purge the intruders.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first ever non-heebish fed chair? Did we break the color barrier... is this our Jackie Robinson ?

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-to-pick-santa-clause-as-federal-reserve-chairman-report/article/2639029

Bullshit clickbait, this is what the page actually says.

Where've you been the last two years at least?

I mean, I thought that it was generally that the URLs were reflective of the clickbait title—not just arbitrarily throwing in unrelated content

Are you making fun of me?

>appoints him as chairman
>can now investigate him
>FBI finds shit on him and now has a case on him
>Soros locked up
>dies in prison
>we literally cannot stop winning

I don't see the problem here lads.

>Chairman

Don't they call it a chairperson these days?

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

>Don't they call it a chairperson these days?
Only if they're gay.

Let me tell you the real story of the man who got trump elected.

Let me tell you the real story about the man who made the right wing nationalism a thing again in Europe.

Let me tell you about the man behind the curtains, the man who will be hated by the same people he is trying to save.

For finance people it’s easy to understand him, because we learn that not everything is as it seems to be and if one is doing (a + b) he might want the result to be (xy) and not (c) as everyone assumes it. What would give us the best possible way knowing if he wants (xy) or ( c)?

The results.

The results of his decade long endeavor, he has spend 13billion what has he really accomplished? OPEN SOCIETY? Or are we more reclusive then ever? Search your feelings and you will see has SOROS HAS DONE FOR OUR CAUSE THEN TRUMP

And things are about to get wild in the next years. We are working on giving more ridicules groups funding so they can redpill the masses them self’s like BLM redpilled the silent majority about how fucking dumb niggers are, they have gotten terrible quiet since the election? You know why? Because they have fulfilled their reason. Energized the right base beautifully.

During your time here on this magical place you should have learned that not all is as it seems,what have the BBC posters accomplished? Thousands of you have redpills and ego destroying evidence against the inferiority of the negros at hand just to dump it on them once some BBC anti white stuff is posted.

What has the africentricism created?
What has the Mary-sue normie advertising?
Or even how males are portrait NEVERY where, dumb weak submissive, I promise you because if this you will rather die then to be associated with this image so you will be the strongest generation in a long time.

History works on reactionary basis and not on a Linear Aequals B basis

Open your eyes and join us.

Forgot picture

YOU'RE THE MY PILLOW GUY

>pay unfathomable ammount to send your son to a non-jewish family and create a fake identity for him to avoid being sent to a concentration camp
>family ends up playing a major role within the government
>son is exposed to an unfathomable amout of redpills
>even alludes to it in his memoirs.
>he is now the ultimate wolf in sheeps clothing.

I've thought this, now and then.

Is mark dice genuinely retarded? Looks like a 10 year old made it in MS paint

It’s interesting that so many people had similar feelings about SOROS

So you think Soros has been doing all of this to strengthen the right? Why though? He seems pretty adamant about "open society", his son is homosexual, which is probably why he funds the sexual revolution, etc.

I don't know, he seems like he's a major liberal "player" these days.

Yes

is George Soros /ourguy/?

But what has he achieved?
His OSFstarted with the fall of the iron curtain and he started to fund shit in Eastern Europe

Let me remind you that Eastern Europe is the most redpilled place in Europe right now... all of them have strong right wing nationalistic groups and fight for Europe

It seems like these days people who call them self’s moral and just people (SJW left ect) are all bad and the real racists

And people like that idiot who plowed into the antifa sheep in Berkeley who calls himself white nationalism is the opposite, he actually was really bad for our cause

It's an interesting theory but it's complete clap trap. Soros is JEWISH.

It's clickbait. Read the article. Trump to pick Jerome Powell as Federal Reserve chairman.

Why does Sup Forums hate philanthropists like Soros so much?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25051
>Wornholtz email (C) until 2026. Soros paid affiliate to mold countries. Looks to be a paid protest or gathering

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30480
>When soros took over america

This is a problem of the very rich people. If you don't want your sons and daughters becoming homos, don't give them everything they want, don't fulfil every need. Make them earn their own money, and do not do that by giving them a comfortable cushion job in your company.

It is tragic to work all your life for your family to make it big, only for your genes to go extinct a few years down the road because your offspring is so spoiled they cannot into fucking the right sex.

WTF? Did the mods forced Reddit spacing or what?

Oh yeah btw, theres one of those classified emails that didn't exist

>Don't they call it a chairperson these days?

I dont identify as a person. I am an emotion.

>wtf did the mods force reddit spacing
big if true

>Reddit
>MOD
Put it together user

>Put it together user
lol
>together

I have no problem with this, György is literally /ourguy/.

Don't worry fellow MAGApedes, this is all 4d chess!

Soros isn't even that bad anyways. It's not like we elected Trump to be an American nationalist or anything.

If you don't want to stand out as the obvious shill that you are, you'll have to read a bit of the thread before posting. Embarassing tbqhwyfam.
>$0.02

Dude went to a jesuit school. A fucking goy. I dont care about his politics atm; the race issue is får more important

>Soros is our guy.
No, this just sound stupid, go research more about Soros you idiot. Just look at how hard he pushes communism. His favorite book is Animal Farm for fucks sake and he promotes it whenever and wherever he can.

Animal farm shows how bad communism is....

It’s like Jordan Peterson promoting szolzenicky

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW.

Seriously our job couldn't be easier.