Wake up

>wake up
>see this in the mail
>days, evenings, even weekends
>if no one answers, they come back

What would Sup Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/telling-us-you-dont-need-a-tv-licence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licensing_in_the_United_Kingdom
tvlicenceresistance.info/20-years-without-a-bbc-tv-licence-and-not-one-problem/
bbctvlicence.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't pay, we have the same stuff here in Sweden as well.

Is this real? Looks like a emotional blackmail to me. Pay us or we will maybe visit you at some time you will never know. Fuck this letter

>What would Sup Forums do?

>brits need a licence to watch TV
>muslims don't need a licence to organize pedophile rings

Ignore it, it's a common scare tactic they use. If by any chance there is a knock at the door on the 13th, simply don't answer, they have zero legal rights and can't do shit unless you physically let them in and show them your TV

>owning a brainwashing goybox
>watching goy approved brainwash material

I've seen the fith on these so called 'television' aka degeneracy projectors. Why would anyone pay money to have such a thing in their house.
Good riddance.

>Let him in
>open door to dark room
>”it’s in there mate”
>lock the door behind him
>wall it up
>call and complain that they never sent their inspector

>>owning a brainwashing goybox
you're on one now buddy

>starting at 6 pounds per week
>312 pounds a year
>for a license to watch propaganda and ultra goy "entertainment"

oi just tell them you don't need one because you're a Jehovah's witness and your elders tell you not to watch telly.

Not really and you're low IQ, not clever. Never speak to me again pleb.

What the fuck is this tyranny.
Not even the BBC that you pay for in tax.
FUCK

Yeah, that's pretty cheap.
t, germoney

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno

I got this shit a lot at uni.
Don't have your TV plugged into the aerial / live TV streaming devices etc.
>Do you watch any TV, user?
>I don't watch TV
>But do you watch iplayer?
>I don't watch TV
>But do you watch live stuff on youtube?
>I don't watch anything that's live ever

done.

wait, so in addition to a cable bill you have to buy a license?

hahahaa

I didn't even get that, they just sent a bunch of letters I ignored. I've never paid the license.

Also, pic related.
You don't have to pay shit unless you watch live TV on normievision.

Do these people ever get raped and murdered while poking around someone's house to try and get them fined? Seems like a dangerous job.

The correct answer would have been “I’m not answering any questions and you are not welcome on my property so fuck off.”

I wonder if they have to balls to do this in the muslim ghettos. I bet they don't prioritize collecting money in those areas

>pays for cable
>Get the form to tell them you don't need a licence.
I have not had one for nearly 10 years.. I've had one letter from them after about 5 years asking me to confirm I still don't need one.

It's a legit scare tactic op. It got under your skin right? Well it was supposed to.
Now is the time to man up. The door knockers have the same power to question you as a milkman, none. They are not the police. You can even ignore the police unless they have a warrant.
Either ignore door knockers, or for character building purposes, answer door but loudly munch on a packet of biscuits whilst staring them in the eye. Then shut the door in their face. There is nothing they can do.

Muslims don’t sit around watching tv all day it’s their country when they’re bored they rape.

>>if no one answers, they come back
So absolutely no reason to not just keep ignoring them then?

Or do you not have a peephole?

People still watch television?

Ha ha, we don't need to pay for a license in Australia.
We just have to pay taxes for our bloated, far left public broadcaster.

I’m not telling them shit. If you fill in that form you have to confirm your details.
Under what circumstances should I ever be compelled to inform a private company that I’m not using their services and don’t need to pay them?

just ignore them or tell them to fuck off

Why do you keep making this fucking thread?

Takes five seconds to fill in a form online saying you don't need a license and then they leave you alone for 2 years
I have three TVs in my house, used for console gaming, PC and KODI
Just do the form and save yourself the hassle
tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/telling-us-you-dont-need-a-tv-licence

Of course they watch television. They watch Aljezzera and shit all day long. But these licence operators don't want to be accused to racism so I guess they only bother british people.

>bongs
>owning property

if they come back, DO NOT answer any questions, tell them their implied right of access is denied and revoked, and if they turn up on your property again, tell them you will have them arrested for trespassing.

Your gonna get Vanned?

they won't turn up at places where they know they will get stomped.

fuck off
I'm not telling a private company to stop threatening and harassing me because I don't use their services.

Your country is fucking spooky. Swat team raids your house because your illegally watching tv. Get rekt

Take some fucking responsibility and call them up to explain you don't watch telly, get a grip lad

Ignor it. Its probably a stupid scam anyways

get a gun

Why is the UK such a shithole?

reply to the letter telling them that you do not watch television, and ask them to kindly remove you from their spam list.

BBC is a public entity ya twonk, hence why they're harassing you for money

Ur chutney is ducked as shut maate

>hear knock on door
>see who it is through window
>don't answer door
If they were especially persistent, then I'd open my door, say 'fuck off', and shut the door. I know they have no actual way of enforcing this shit in bongland, they just pester you about it.

TV Licensing Authority is a private contractor.

If some dude turned up at your door and said "Our records show you haven't bought anything from your local Tesco for quite a while, can we come in and check your cupboards for stolen goods?"
Would you let him in to check or tell him to go fuck himself?
Would you fill in their online form to say you don't need to shop at Tesco because you prefer Waitrose or would you think "nah fuck that why should I have to justify not purchasing your goods?"

Not to mention that the online form for not needing a license even says that they might still send someone round to make sure you REALLY don't need one?

What is you don't have a tv? What the fuck. This is so fucked up bongs. What can I do to help?

This is fucking cucked beyond belief.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licensing_in_the_United_Kingdom

Holy crap. I thought Aus was bad. When V for Vendetta came out, a lot of people were wondering why it was set in the UK rather than America. This and recent years show why. Get the fuck out while you still can.

This is actually a good example of why for-profit private companies shouldn't be given government tasks.

Look at how threatening the letter is, when in reality they have no way of enforcing it, they can't come into your house if you don't allow them.

Same with the state of all those Prisons handed over to G4S to run, were they've had to keep sending HMP prison guards because the private staff are terrible.

This, I haven't had a licence for 20 years despite having several tellies, on all of which I occasionally watch live telly. On the one occasion they've actually been round I just said "No comment" and shut the door on him. He stood outside for five minutes saying "Mr user!" in a pathetic voice and then fucked off. He could clearly see the telly through the window as well. The letters started again about six months later, but they go straight in the bin.

This.

Do not reply at all cost. One you do reply to them, you agree to their terms and you're fucked. Let them do their thing, they can't do shit as they are not an official enforcing authority.

Pakis watch their soap operas all day, especially the women who aren't allowed to leave the house.

"Income from the licence is primarily used to fund the television, radio and online services of the British Broadcasting Corporation"

It's literally a propaganda tax.

Tell them to either get a warrant or they'll get a bullet. Oh wait, you're a bong. Better make sure you got enough lube.

>What can I do to help?

Help spread the word that the Licensing Authority has zero power to actually enter your property, and that the letters can just be ignored with zero consequence.

I let them in, I don't watch BBC garbage anyway.

Private contractors also harass you if you don't pay your council tax too.

Doesn't matter if the debt recovery is private, you're still not paying a tax. If you stopped acting like a fucking child and told the BBC you don't need a TV license they wouldn't have to hire contractors to bother you

I am under no obligation to inform anyone that I am not using their services and don't need to pay them.

I've only had them turn up a few times, I could just ignore them but I prefer to open the door in nothing but my boxers and stand there filming them whilst not uttering a word.

>defending being forced to pay for a fucking license to watch TV to fund the pedophile protecting propaganda pushing BBC

You can't get any more cucked than this, I mean it's literally called the BBC.

does anyone have that guys website with the list of letters from the faggots over ten years

Saw a brit say u gotta write back you revoke the implied consent to search or something and that u don't watch bbc. Then they stop
>be brit
>forced to pay for bbc
Lol

I've got some bad news about Liverpool

DIDN'T PAY THE FEE?
BIN THAT TV!

Work on your reading comprehension, retard. I never said user should be forced to pay for a TV license, I'm saying he's a fucking child for refusing to go through some red tape to avoid harassment from the BBC.

I love going on YouTube and watching vids of "enforcement officers" being harassed. They have 0 power to do anything.

you must have american blood in you.

tvlicenceresistance.info/20-years-without-a-bbc-tv-licence-and-not-one-problem/

It gives me the same thrill as watching wild animal videos.

I don't have a licence. I've never paid and never will. I mean for fucksake they are pumping out straight up white hate and have harbored pedophiles for years. Fuck em.

How much is a TV license, Brits?
And is it something you pay annually?

> Weigh 312 pounds
> Gain 6 pounds a week
You have my attention. That is an impressive mass gain!

Hook up a playstatin or old DVDs player or something and say you only use the TV for that. Isn't it only suppose to be for BBC?

bbctvlicence.com/

It was about £140 or so when I ignored my first letter. But OPs Letter states £6 a week which works out at over £300 a year so god knows.

UK is the rawanda of the western world.

Fucking die you backwards caveniggers

This. Even if you tell them "no" they'll cold call in a few years. They're not law enforcement, they're salesmen; selling you a product you already have.

6 pounds a week. That's 312 a year, 356 euros, 415 dollars.

For watching TV programs people no longer watch and paying multi-millionaire celebrities. That's got to be a joke.

Bring it to court and get rid of this retarded law.

What's "TV"?

What kind of passive aggressive fucking kikery is this I would crumple that up and punch it through their faggot faces. "You need to pay us for us to propagandize you" fuck that

Toss it in the trash

What I always find strange about these threads is there is usually at least one person from another country with TV licenses that laughs at ours, the idea's not unique.

And in other countries they have a culture budget taken from tax money, which may include a state broadcaster. I know it's less obtrusive but it's a similar end result.

Wahahahaha BBC cuck for life

>american comedy

OI where ur TEEVEE loicence mate

1) They cannot enter your property without a warrant, tell them to fuck off.

2) Call them up and tell them you are notifying them that you are "Removing their implied right of access to my property" and if they persist on coming to your door you will be taking necessary legal action. I did this myself years ago and I haven't heard from them since.

3) Just ignore the letters, you will probably still get them even if you do the above, throw them in the rubbish where they belong, it is scare tactics, that is all, nothing else.

Don't let them in you cuck. They are not the police (which I also assume need a search warrant)

In here our electricity company was privatized and is now chinese, which makes the whole situation rather fun

So you can just not answer the door? They are like Mormons and Jehovah witnesses with silly badges?

>tv license
>inb4
>white license
>straight license
>toilet license
>air license

Your country's shit lol.

>Jane Jeffers
She's been mailing me for a good 5 years now. Is it time to ask for nudes?

On an unrelated note, a friend of mine built an extension to his house so he could have a lads room with a TV, pool table etc. It was all very swish.

One night him and his son were playing pool in the new extended part of the house and he saw flashlights in his garden pointing at his extension window. He tooled up and went outside, and it was the TV licencing snooping at his house in the dark of night (around 7pm). They said they thought it was a seperate address and saw the TV through the window, so went to check it out... With torchlights... at 7pm... by snooping around the garden.

This is not a LARP, this is genuinely the levels they will snoops to in order to 'gather evidence'.

He did NOT get arrested for walking out of his house armed either, lucky bastard.[spoiler][/spoiler]

D'you have the same shit in Norway?

You greet those Commies at the door like a man.

Also they couldn't get a warrant unless you literally called them up and gave them your name and address and said "Yeah I watch BBC live broadcasts all the time and there's nothing you're going to do about it! And I am not going to pay for a licence, either"

Literally just tell them to fuck off, they have no powers whatsoever, even if you do watch the BBC (God knows why you would) you can just say "I'm not answering any of your questions" and proceed to tell them what I said in my other post. There are no consequences, they are just private contractors, they depend on you implicating yourself.

Don't pay for state sponsored propaganda, if enough people stop paying it, eventually it'll phase out.

I saw all that weird net neutrality stuff with MEO/Portugal Telecom. Is your government pro-corporate or something?

Exactly

Yep, they would need a warrant same way a Policeman, Bailiff or High Court Sheriff does. Except they would never go to that amount of bother for the £130 license fee.