Why is suicide so frowned upon in society, Sup Forums?

Why is suicide so frowned upon in society, Sup Forums?

Needing to ask why suicide is frowned upon.

Kys.

If you're an artist or a writer it is actually a big credibility booster

because loss of lives means loss of potential tax money i guess. But suicide is good for the environment tho

This, unironically. People=labor=profit. Also the whole christian mythos of suicide=hell,

fpbp

/thread

because the dead can not pay their debts

it's also a symptom of a very ill society

>
The dead can't pay taxes.

Remember anons if you or someone you know is considering self harm or planning to harm others please seek help

If it was viewed positively, then everyone would do it these days.

if you kill your enemies they win

>south Korean asking about suicide
Not surprised

Because rest of them didnt have guts to kill themselvs.

You're supposed to stay in the singularity!

It worked for Sylvia Plath.

>Why is avoiding responsibilities and pussing out frowned upon in society?
I dont know,you tell me.

I bet you would never commit suicide. Not because you're not into dodging responsibilities, you're a good goy, but because you have nothing to say, so anything goes.

Infringes on the western-model state’s monopoly on violence. Additionally, your use-value as human capital requires a substantial length of active labor/consumption before the state’s investment is sufficiently recuped, “mental” or “emotional” disturbances notwithstanding.

Because u could do so much more than suicide

Because god said so

Its about profits not tax money.

>sl*v projecting on me
kys

If you hate life so much die for your country or ideal.

Tfw zog wont kill you :/

Literally. Not an argument *caret nose smile*

You kidding? everyone nowadays joke about suicide or say that they have meme depression or some bullshit like that. Saying that you want to kill yourself today will make you the laughstock of your friends and family. It's a joking matter today, we have lost all sensibility towards it. well not me, some people

Hmmm checked.

Not here to argue with a sl*v.
Only people who dont hate themselves,aka green,are allowed to have an opinion on this matter.

Dumb people don't get depressed is all I am seeing.

this is also true

It fucks up people who care about you, I guess.

It's the pussy way out. Eat the pain like a man

hard to get money from a dead man
if one wants to end his life it should be his choice
OT redpilled movies picture, anyone git it?

>Italy,Britain,Netherlands
>Dumb
>sl*vs
>Not dumb

usa would be suicide-free if that was the case

Hippie flag + Halloween background is
A E S T H E T I C

Those northern countries are such self loathing cunts they are opening flood gates for third worlders. Mediterranean countries are on the Mediterranean so of course they are going to have low suicide and depression numbers.

>[insert quality modifier] way out
>Thinking there's ever glory in death

Never again will another be taken into the dark light of self loathing. I challenge all to grow stronger and expose the Jewish lie. UNITE AND COLLABORATE WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER

It's destruction of government property; good goyim don't kill themselves.

Lol.because who's gonna work? Everyone knows death is preferable, but if we are allowed to act on these true desire than nothing in life would get done. The only ones who tell you don't, are the hopeful ones. but those are also the most blind

I think I found a picture of you!