Aus/pol/ - BUILD THE CANAL edition

>Nation of dobbers: What’s wrong with Aussies spying on their neighbours
archive.is/h6IiG

>Uluru climbs banned from October 2019 after unanimous board decision to 'close the playground'
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/uluru-climbs-banned-after-unanimous-board-decision/9103512

>Man accused of ramming police car in Melbourne's Bourke Street
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/bourke-street-man-charged-after-ramming-police-car/9105460

>Stephen Parry: Senate President to resign from Parliament after UK citizenship confirmed
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/stephen-parry-confirms-he-is-a-british-citizen/9106558

>Citizenship audit could establish status of all federal politicians — but major parties aren't keen
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/do-we-need-a-citizenship-audit-and-what-would-it-look-like/9106982

>How labour hire villains make millions from Australia's 'modern slavery' market
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-11-01/exploitation-or-slavery-of-tongans-malaysians-in-horticulture/9102676?WT.ac=statenews_vic

>Father tried to calm down 13yo daughter during 'evil 8' paedophile ring abuse, court hears
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-31/alfred-impicciatore-faces-trial-over-evil-eight-paedophile-ring/9104530?WT.ac=localnews_perth

>How Black Lives Matter is inspiring Aboriginal activists
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/how-black-lives-matter-is-inspiring-aboriginal-australians/9107314

>Bashing of Chinese student in Canberra threatens Australia's image: newspaper
archive.is/31z8z

>Julie Bishop slams asylum seekers refusing to leave the closed Manus Island detention centre
archive.is/C2REa

>Sydney house prices continue to fall in October
archive.is/b389L

>Apex gang puppet master Mahmoud Taha pleads guilty to jewellery store armed robberies
archive.is/uP3mf

>Mum pleads guilty to manslaughter of Tyrell Cobb
archive.is/m2kVm

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/malcolm-turnbull-build-the-canal?recruiter=825178084&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
change.org/p/eshley-baker-help-make-public-display-of-the-nazi-swastika-illegal-in-australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my penis

>Be me, aussie of french descent
>Light skin indian wants to be my bf
>She's hot
>has money
>seems non-whiny

what do guys

MAKE IT 10 FEET DEEPER

No

>tfw 26% Irish
Am I huwhite?

>wants to be my bf
>She's hot

If you wouldn't fuck a non white girl you are literally homosexual and a cuckold and unaustralian.

As long as she has a daughter, and her daughter has a daughter, and so on, there is no problem having babbies with non white women. This presumes you at least knock up one white woman to have a son at the same time.

>french descent
Stopped reading right there
R u EVEN anglo??

Gotta alternate pronouns until you get the preferred one. It's like a roulette

T H I S
H
I
S

CANAL NOW

>be Australian
>want to irrigate the interior of your country to encourage development of currently useless desert terrain
>decide that the best way to do that is to flood it with saltwater

Go for it.

*beads internally*

I for one, am all for the building of the canal
Think of the jobs it would create
WE NEED A PETITION

Who else /buildcanal/ here?

No you idiot. We are flooding an already existing (dry) lake with saltwater. As per reality, which I'm not sure is the plane of existence in which Americans reside, this will result in more precipitation, and subsequently, yes, rainfall.

A few days ago I went to the brothel to celebrate something. When I walked in a woman in her 60's took me to the room and took my money. The whole time I'm thinking "don't be the fucking girl" and then she comes back in and I think "fuck me dead". So I says to her I say "Just give me a sucky" and so she goes to town because you know she's going to have experience on her side. First time in my life a woman sucked on both my balls simultaneously. Almost couldn't cum from the smell of her saliva but I got there in the nick of time.

>canal
>practical

I'm on it. Petition incoming.

BUILD

THE

CANAL

>flood central australia
>with salt water
bruce...

I don't believe this, you can pick your own woman when you visit a brothel. Unless you went to some garbage one.

>Australia
>Anglo

Muh practicality. Centrist alert.
They say a white racial ethnostate ain't practical either. Doesn't mean I don't want it.

Fuck that plan. Build a nuclear plant there and port augusta. Make electricity free then use that electricity to purify sea water and run pipes out there.

Cheapest in my area, early morning on a Monday. I don't mind improvising so I didn't even ask for another girl. I'm very experienced in brothels of all levels and believe me, getting a selection isn't a guarantee.

THORIUM REACTORS FUCKING WENT

AUSSIE THORO-DOLLAR AS GLOBAL RESERVE CURRENCY FUCKING WHEN

It will cost hundreds of billions of dollars and take 150 years if we focus on only that starting today for questionable gain.

It's not that far, guys

Racemixing shill at it again.

Heh, get tr*cken' real, kid.

That water is draining from high ground south, a canal would make it worse. The idea is to capture monsoonal rainfall in dams just above the point at which they stop flowing into the gulf of carpentaria and redirect them south into the Murray Darling basin.

you would be destroying innumerable habitats and fresh (useful) water sources in doing this

The best part about the canal idea is completely reshaping the abo land and encouraging everyone else to move in lmao

Mean to click you for but clicked the brothel expert by accident

Would hate to deprive someone of their (You) welfare.

It's not really mixing if it's with a side girl who is only able to birth more females for the next generations harem.

You are still having white kids with your wife. Non white girls would be like a permanent underclass.

Can someone shop that tail into a penis? For research.

>brothel expert
I'm a woman expert in general. I've picked up a girl on the train, gone to drinks with her, had her tell me during she's engaged, pissed off to the brothel for a threesome, left and find my phone blowing up with texts saying she needs to get fucked right now, take her back to my place and then she starts crying mid root and goes home. I've done it all mate.

"no"

Damn, cool story. Makes me feel good that I left my gf. They cannot be trusted can they.

Autism.

Muh environment. Not an argument.

>a canal would make it worse
Maybe in fantasy land would moving water so it can evaporate over desert make it drier. You sound like one of those shills claiming Trump's wall will actually increase illegal immigration.

Not at all. I had a solid gf from 14-18 then she cheated, same from 19-22. Never again.

BUILD THE CANAL.

SIGN THE PETITION.

change.org/p/malcolm-turnbull-build-the-canal?recruiter=825178084&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

>Muh environment. Not an argument.
It's literally your only argument for wanting something this retarded.

You have downs syndrome and full blown aids.

You haven't had a relationship since you were 22 but you think it'd be the same?

No its not. I am thinking in demographic and economic terms, fucking cunt. Booming agricultural industry, new areas for urban expansion, tourism increase. I can't think of a reason you wouldn't want this, unless you are a chink, Jew, or Greens voter.

I've tried, I can't connect to a woman like I could before. I remember every little detail about those first two girls. I can't remember the middle names of the girls I tried dating after or anything of other girls.

the MS Paint picture made me lol hard

>the canal
>a reality

You're dating boring women. Figure out what actually interests you and pursue that.

3 SIGNED AND WE'VE ONLY JUST STARTED. KEEP IT GOING LADS

Would you be willing to put your money where you mouth is and stand in the middle of town with a petition?

>I am thinking in demographic and economic terms
Yeah the fact you want to run salt water through a bunch of fresh water sources and land will surely have no demographic or economic effect.

Why the shit not? Would someone call me a racist for it?

women cannot be trusted to be honest.. them cheating is a way of either hurting you or telling you it's over (and hurting you).. Improve yourself and choose better women

>petition.org
change.org/p/eshley-baker-help-make-public-display-of-the-nazi-swastika-illegal-in-australia
Fucking hell

You'd really try to convince strangers we need a canal in person? That's your conviction in this idea?

What's a good kik username that is subtly redpilled?

I always thought it was irregal

Absolutely. Trump did it with his wall.

i like this canal idea. lets meme it lads

Shills are trying to block this idea because they want our politics to remain sleep-inducing and controlled by Jews. Build the Canal.

repeate-kik

>Trump did it with his wall
That's like shooting straight for Pluto because they've already done the moon.

FLOOD IT REEEEEEEE

Yeah but cunt you can't but salt water from the sea into central australia to make it fertile. The salt in the water will fuck shit up and the whole fucking thing is already salty as fuck.

Ya need to listen here cunt. Listen to be good. Ya see theres this place called port augustus. It used ta have a power station there. They shut the cunt down and now there is a power shortage. But cunt what I'm telling you here is pretty good alright, so the thing about port augustus is it already has rail lines going to the coal mines that are near buy because it was a fuckin coal plant. But get this my cunt, what if they turned that power plant into a fuckin state of the are nuclear plant, ya see that place is right near the fuckin biggest uranium deposits on the fuckin planet, and not only that cunt it also is already hooked up to the fuckin power grid. Now not only does it already have rail that can be diverted to the uranium mines it also has access to water and you need fuckin water to have a fuckin nuclear plant. Now this is the perfect fucking spot to make the best nuclear plant on the fucking planet, now what else is there about nuclear power? Fuckin nuclear waste right cunt? Well we got this fucking site right near there emu fields where they fuckin let off nuclear bombs so no cunt goes there already so we dump the nuclear waste there, we create a fuck load of tech jobs and engineering jobs in the power plant and we create a fuck load of jobs in the fuckin mines and on the rail way. Then we produce so much power that electricity is basically free in this country. Then we build fuckin brand new electric trains, again more jobs and we put them cunts fuckin everywhere making it fuckin easy as shit to traverse the fuckin country. And you know what else cunt, we build fuckin desalination plants all round purify fuckin sea water...

Trump's wall is immeasurably bigger than the proposed canal. It's "benefits" were similarly questioned by unrepentant Jews. The analogy is sound.

Not looking forward to summer lads

stop trying to talk like an australian in text you retard.

this, it is impossible to understand what this lad is saying

The wall is way more piratical to build. It's going to be expensive and tricky but it's pretty clearly doable. The canal would be the largest human construction ever by a very long margin.

i second this
BUILD THE POWER PLANT REEEEEE
UTILIZE PRE EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE
and THEN BUILD THE CANAL CUNTTTT

I am happy with doing both. But building the Canal is easier to market to the masses as a first step.

Muh practicality. The Panama canal was dug a hundred years ago, and Trump's wall is much much longer. Stop being such a centrist cuck, get on board or be dug into the ground.

Then my cunts what we do is we use our new fast as fuck nuclear powered trains to transport the water where it needs to go, and if we find a spot worth it we build fuckin massive pipes and pump fuckloads of fresh water into the center.

And get this cunt, we build our own nukes so no chinks will fuck with us and then with all this abundance of power we start building up our military. Now we only have 24 million people which is basically fuck all. So we don't want to waste our cunts dying in some fights so what we do my cunts is we mass engineer drones and have the worlds largest drone army and then we get all you video gaming call of duty cunts who are experts on a controller already and we sit you cunts down in front of your computer and we pay you cunts to fly drones around the sea bordering our nation and bomb and boat people who are coming to invade and you stop soaking up that centrelink money because now you get paid to play video games while you protect this great cunt of a nation. And you know what else, if some cunt does threaten us, we tell you cunts to swarm up your drones and go bomb the living fuckery out of em until they surrender to our terms and if your drone dies we just launch another one on your account and off you go blowing up chinks and arabs.

It's a grouse plan cunts. Get on it.

This is Australia. Don't rock the boat.

Trump should have done the same thing we're GOING TO DO and built a canal instead of a wall. The yanks could have gotten richer from opening a shipping route and a bunch of new ports for the southern states

its a very good premise, but hes been watching that shooterwilliamson obviousleh

Sad. You accept our future as a cucked country, incapable of thinking big. I reject it.

How about you cunts learn some fuckin australian culture and shut your fucking dick holes. I speak fuckin english and you cunts watch to many seppo tv shows. Fuckin don't even understand good fuckin strayan english. Weak cunts.

now you're pushing the envelope boi, be yourself and speak normally

We don't take kindly to your type around here boy.

Sad. It's time to unite the nation and BUILD THE CANAL.

>the canal
>built

I am being myself you fuckin drongo.

it's fuckin simple
>build nuke plant at port augustus
>build desalination plants everywhere
>build highspeed electric rail fuckin everywhere
>put the centrelink gamer cunts into employment by making em fly drones around the nation patrolling and bombing invaders, shooting down planes and shit.
>big cunt of a pipe pumping fresh water into the center, trains full of water till then

figure it out cunt fuck. all you city cunts are dumb shits.

Trying to hard. You're typing not talking fuckwit.

>drongo
Yeah nah you're not being yourself. No one fucking says that irl.

Any Sydney siders have thoughts on the future of infrastructure in Sydney? The current project in the city and coming roads, WESTCONNEX.

Yeah nah Americans don't learn about that stuff mate.

what do you talk normal and then type like a robot?

it's the same thoughts you deadshit faggot. they come out the same from me. I don't give a fuck about your uni degree. Go suck a chink cock, only way you're getting anywhere.

Defund it and funnel the money towards the Canal.

>future of infrastructure in Sydney
One giant high-rise complex shrouded in smog

Fuck off

>funding
>the canal

>I'm from melbourne/sydney/perth/brisbane and I am the authority appointed by the governor general on how australians are because they are all just like me and my faggot friends from uni

Piss off cunt. You don't know fuck all about this country you live in a fuckin globalised multicultural shit hole full of up your self wankers.

shrouded in curry powder.

>drongo
That's my dogs name

Fucking nuke the cunt. Full of foreigners and wankers.

Oh god the day before yesterday was so shit. That's going to be the norm for 3 fucking months

Good one mate, read that in a book did ya? You're a real clever cunt I can see that. Got it all figured out ay?