Suisse

What's the deal with this corrupt shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ch/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/fury-over-swiss-nazi-gold-offer-1166053.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you hate us cause u ain't us
you'd emulate the jews too if you were smart, mountain jewry will make us the richest country in the world.

also, fuck off we're full

>you hate us cause you aint us
geez, relax , have a cigarette or something. We're discussing the corruption within the swiss state

>corruption within the swiss state

I mean, you cant deny theres a whole lot of suspicious business going on there.
Do swiss people have pride? Do they have moral values? Are they a european version of jews ?

>Do swiss people have pride?
Yes
>Do they have moral values?
Yes
>Are they a european version of jews ?
Yes

I guess I'm kind of puzzled by the fact we rarely see investigative journalism about Switzerland.
It's always depicted as this neutral ideal country, for some reason I doubt that is the truth...

True we still are holding strong all the nazi gold from ww2. What you gonna do now?

Not much we can do to a country surrounded by mountains AND every house and citizen having bunker access in the advent of MAD

They encircled us. Please give corridor.

Germany litteraly floods our land with niggers
Thx merkelele

>Germany litteraly floods our land with niggers

Shut up. You niggers are mainly sponsored by tax evasion.

You just mad cuz your government uses taxes to "integrate" "refugees" with free iphones, housing etc.

None. Best country for shit jobs

It's not 20th century anymore

>Switzerland
>shithole

pick one

>for some reason I doubt that is the truth
Yeah, it's a slide thread, nothing to see here
sage

From what I know they are pretty based. Keeping to themself, prioritizing their wealth as well as peace and neutrality. They are corrupt but do not seem to spin some grand machiavellian schemes

Probably the most arrogant flag around here.

Probably the most blooddrenched flag in this tread

They seem to be really good friends with the jews...

We sure do

google.ch/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/fury-over-swiss-nazi-gold-offer-1166053.html?amp

Live in the states atm but love going back home and seeing the senpai. Feels good being Swiss

Where does all that hate come from? We are proof that direct democracy is working. We did never join the EU because we are independent and proud enough. And the EU is still trying to force laws upon us, just because they themselves have failed miserably and are now trying to drag us into the shithole europe has become