It's Happening!!

>Putin: Someone is harvesting Russian bio samples for obscure purposes

rt.com/news/408274-putin-bio-samples-harvesting/

>do you know that biological material is being collected all over the country, from different ethnic groups and people living in different geographical regions of the Russian Federation? The question is – why is it being done? It's being done purposefully and professionally. We are a kind of object of great interest,

>In July, the US Air Force Air Education and Training Command issued a tender on FedBizOpps, a US government website, seeking to acquire samples of ribonucleic acid (RNA) and synovial fluid from Russians. All samples – 12 of RNA and 27 of synovial fluid –“shall be collected from Russia and must be Caucasian,”

What are (((they))) up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

genetic warfare incoming, I told you

Bump

they're searching for a specific pattern

Wtf are (((they))) making a bioweapon?

Looking for a terminal gene, I see.

This. They're trying to create a bio-weapon that specifically targets Russians. Cleaner and more effective than using a nuke.

foreshadowing

The Jews already have samples from all over the world, white people specifically to adjust their brainwashing program. They just didnt have enough samples of Russians until now.

Bump

Ah, its nothing until they start testing their deadly GM viruses (they have been testing GM viruses for years, but things that are not deadly to most)

i see what you did there

Fucking kikes

it's the talmudis and you know it.

Checkd
What a great way for Ashkenazis to "accidentally" get rid of Arabs and the real Jews in one fell swoop.

Check'd.

It's nothing goyim. Just go back to sleep.

They seen a bit slow, though. Article is from '98

OY VEY

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/