Poisoning your roommate just because she's black? White people are horrible

Poisoning your roommate just because she's black? White people are horrible.

>A University of Hartford freshman was arrested after her roommate said she was systematically poisoned over the first few weeks of the school year, apparently in an effort to get her to move out.

>Brianna Brochu, 18, of Harwinton, Connecticut, was arrested by the West Hartford Police Department on October 28 and charged with second-degree breach of peace and third-degree criminal mischief, both misdemeanors, state court records show.

heavy.com/news/2017/10/brianna-brochu-jazzy-rowe-university-hartford-roommate-instagram/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know briannas mom. Shes a democrat from greenwich then moved to.west hartford after the newtown lawsuit failed. Literally the worst people on the planet

White people are sociopaths. They poison, they random mass shoot, they drop bombs, they invade, they colonize, they overthrow democratically elected foreign leaders, they steal resources, they start wars, they drop bombs, they commit genocide to steal resources or just to gain power.

kill all white people. they're dangerous

Leftists and democrats are sick racists.

Black director try to warn us!

Dis be sum freaky wypipo sheeitttt

>Shes a democrat from greenwich then moved to.west hartford after the newtown lawsuit failed.
EXBLANE

If you changed "white people" to "jews" in this statement, it would be a fact.

Greenwich democratic women have money pkwer and time

They gutted the enviornmental department ct...pretty sure DeLauro is connected to them

Just google mackey dykes and solyndra youll see

you either don't live around niggers or you're one yourself.

no, that woman doesn't look Jewish. She has blonde hair.

British Empire, and European colonizers were White.

Unlike sociopathic destructive Whites, Jews actually contributed good things to society. Most nobel prize winners are Jewish. So they advanced science, which in turn contributed positively to society.

Again, that women looks more White than Jewish.

That woman isn't a nigger. British Empire and colonizers aren't niggers. Niggers didn't dromp atomic bomb.

White people are socoiopaths.

ITS
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE.

It’s not okay to be black though, go back to Africa, or just die.

She posted all the stupid shit she did on insta.

kek

hey bro

i can play that game too

you only think white people are "sociopaths" because they're being forced to treat animals as if they're humans

and you're stupid enough to believe in equality

gonna go around making racist remarks towards whites?

i thought race was a social construct, but apparently not

good job allowing people to acknowledge what worthless parasites brown people are

you're probably trolling just to get this reaction out of people anyway

>poisoned
>not attempted murder

Niggers should be poisoned

>White people are horrible.

Yes, let the actions of one person define an entire race of people. Who's the racist one now?

>killing your white half sister because her birth ruined your parent's marriage?

>black people are crazy. Pic related

Poison is too strong a word, she rubbed used tampons on her roommates bag and stuck her toothbrush where the sun don't shine.

then she posted about it on insta,

you're wrong. White people are not humans. Jews said,

>"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are ... "Only the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle" (goyim = human cattle)

Not to mention the brown people of Islam consider White Christians as heretics and it's okay to murder them because they're not Muslims anyway.

Chinese people believe they're the center of the world and are #1.

So you're wrong 3 times in 3 different ways.

you're coming on a little too strong but you've got the right idea for falseflagging

>said she was systematically poisoned
Any proof for that or the usual nigger lies?

wtf I love white women now

>and you're stupid enough to believe in equality

I didn't say that. In fact, I don't believe in equality. Some races are more sociopathic than others. (white people = sociopathic and less compassinate)

Some races have bigger, longer dicks and more alpha than others. (black people = superior to Whites in dick size)

Some races have higher IQs than others. (Jews and Asians are superior int his category).

So no, I don't believe in equality. That's why I believe Whites are superior in sociopathy and violence.

well no because
*brings mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change...
I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 ears because your pineal gland- jamie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster... here we go
*looks at screen*
look at that..
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Black roommates are horrible, so I understand her motive.

>second-degree breach of peace
lol wtf? I've never ever heard of that before, it sounds made up

no doubt

>it's because I'm black
Classic negress response

lol
That's what this is about? This is what is considered newsworthy by heavy.com?
The absolute state of "journalism" in 2017.

Also roasties are fucking gross.

Anywhere you see chimps talking about this on twitter, bring up that white liberals are as racist as the rest of whites.

>Anglos
>White
No true white man would ever seek the destruction of the white race like the beady eyed scum so thoroughly have

To be fair that isn't wrong, her existence is proof one of the parents is a race traitor

boy on the right was killed by blow torch

Just want to point out that THIS is actual Reddit Spacing, whereas a normal paragraph break for readability is NOT Reddit Spacing.

Get it right if you're going to critique.

As someone who has heard the way black women yell constantly and laugh like banshees in regular conversation, it does not surprise me that someone would poison their black roomate.

Based on what? There is no evidence to back up most of what you said. Niggers are the violent race(plenty of studies). Asians are the most passive and maliable. Also the smartest on average because of this. Jews only have the highest IQ based on ONE study. Its retarded to make an opinion based off a single study, especially when Jews did that study. Also some of the countries with the smallest average dicks are african countries.. also not a whole lot of data on race and dick size, also dick size doesn't make you alpha and it is more often a turn off than a turn on..(I know this from experience, many girls can't handle my huge dong)

Why do blacks never take the hint?

teacher that everybody loved on the left was raped in school bathroom by 15 years old monster,
after that it slit her throat right to the bone
and dumped her body in garbage container with stick stuffed between her legs
and note reading "I hate you all."

Why there is so much evil hatred ?

wrong picture....

t. A white person

Jews give each other prizes while white build everything, white run everything and shitskins fuck it up

>heavy.com
Man, I remember when heavy.com used to be the coolest site on the internet.

There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of such stories. More and more every year.

>Most nobel prize winners are Jewish.

and yet 80% of murdered whites are killed by other whites. why are whites such monsters?

Amanda Blackburn, 28, was 12 weeks pregnant when she was attacked in her house in the early morning hours.
Police allege the suspects sexually assaulted Mrs. Blackburn and then murdered her in cold blood by shooting her in the back of the head and watching her die.

in 2015 only 15% of whites was killed by whites.

she gave her milk?

I went to middle School with Davey Blackburn. He was in honors classes with me. Was one of the nicest people. I was shocked to hear about what happened to him and his wife. Was a genuine person.

>white build everything
dropping bombs and destroying cities isn't building. dropping bombs on hospitals and innocent women and children is destroying lives

>Based on what?
Based on reality. Black men and Muslims are stealing your women. And your white women are choosing them because they are more alpha. Just look around you. White men are passive, beta man children who plays vidya games and post on Sup Forums all day while big, black, muscular, confident, alpha black men get the ladies.

>white run everything
nope. Jews run everything. They run America. They run the world. White people are their obedient slaves. When Jews tell White people to commit White genocide, White people say, "yes master."

Jews choose White people to be their obedient slave because they saw how heartless and violent and sociopathic you are. Since Jews are the smartest in the world, they had a smart idea. They said, "hmmm... White people are violent and sociopathic as f.. We could use it."
They didn't choose Indians or Asians because Indians and Asians are compassionate and pacifists and will likely refuse to do violent acts as much as White people. When it comes to violence, White people are second to none.

i was shocked that some bastard can turn into neckstabber/rapist "hate you all" at 15.

"human right defenders" will be all dancing around with "he is just a child" PC bullshit.

Underrated.

Black on White Crime vs White on Black?

Let's play.

i'm shocked that somebody can shot pregnant woman in the head.....
that somebody can run a child with fucking blowtorch to the death...

its so fucking inhumane.

Whites invaded, colonized, and looted Africa.

Whites: 0
Blacks: 1

You lose.

She looks like the stereotypical cunt in high school who got into fist fights, smoked cigarettes and fuck every degenerate guy imaginable

hating about jews with a jew flag. you guys really hate yourselves. by the way, your meme flag stands for more death and destruction than all other political ideologies combined.

>Whites invaded, colonized, and looted Africa.

That's only because Blacks are too stupid to invade anyone but their neighbors.

They have no sea faring ships, or even the wheel when Europeans arrived.

That being said, Zulus still managed to wipe out entire tribes with spears.

Rwandans murdered a Million different Rwandans, with machetes.

Thank god Blacks never invented Planes or the Atomic Bomb.

>Whites: 0
>Blacks: 1
the fuck have the nigs ever won?
the right to chimp out and be generally terrible?
great point

i am a student there... AMA

And after all this shit.....they call US demons.

Ding ding, we have an admission. Thanks for admitting that Whites are sociopathic and violent. You didn't even deny it. You are proud of it.

/thread

P.S.
Rwandan Genocide is Clinton's handiwork.

>this post
>that flag
Opinion discarded. Gas yourself.

>Ding ding, we have an admission. Thanks for admitting that Whites are sociopathic and violent. You didn't even deny it. You are proud of it.

No retard, I admitted Whites are better at inventing things.

If Zulus had invented Atomic Weapons, they would have wiped out every rival tribe in Africa.

Jews wouldnt poison one person. They would conspire to poison 1000s. This is small fry.

>Thank god Blacks never invented Planes or the Atomic Bomb.

You say that as if White people have the capacity to not use atomic bombs. Reminder, White people used the atomic bombs. White people used technology to invade, colonize, and loot others.

Like I said, White people are the most sociopathic, most dangerous, most violent race there is. And history is proof. It's a fact that Whites used weapons of mass destruction. You can't change that fact.

>Whites: 0
>Blacks: 1

if your enemies colonize you, you win

Dont forget it either nigger.

So you're moving goal post? We are not talking about inventions. We are talking about sociopathy and violence. Whites are the most sociopathic and most violent, and history is proof of that. White people invaded, colonized, and looted africa.

White people are sociopaths. They poison, they random mass shoot, they drop bombs, they invade, they colonize, they overthrow democratically elected foreign leaders, they steal resources, they start wars, they drop bombs, they commit genocide to steal resources or just to gain power.

And you should not forget it either the next time you point your finger and accused other race of being violent and pretending that Whites are holy saintly angels and so compassionate and can do no wrong, like you always do.

All races are capable of such things. There's the mongol conquest, South Americans and their mass human sacrifices, WW2 Japan, commie era purges...

You know if whites get pissed we could easily knock blacks back into the stone age which to them is only about 80 years ago.

> Blacks aren't capable of Evil Goys

>All races are capable of such things.
Nope. Some races never do such things.

You believe in equality?

Not all races are the same. Not all races are equal. Some are more violent than others.

You can see it in immigrants and minorities. Some are model minorities who are hard working and rarely break the law or commit murder. Asians are not like Blacks.

Whites are not like others when it comes to sociopathy and violence. Whites are the worst while Japanese are the most polite. Konnichiwa

Thank you for the background knowledge user. People like you are greatly appreciated around here.

op is a race baiter. shill. one insane person does something and you hate everyone of a certain color of skin. you are what you hate. you are a hater and you are racist.

the same way you did actually easily committed genocide and the way you easily dropped bombs and the way that White girl easily poisoned her room mate? Yep, sociopathic indeed

Thanks for proving my case

>violence
less testosterone = less random acts of violence.

Also at least we never done this. (hello Japan)
"The monument enshrines the severed noses of at least 38,000 Koreans killed during Toyotomi Hideyoshi's invasions"

thanks for admitting whites are less alpha. thanks for proving my case.

you dropped two atomic bombs

you looted africa and committed genocide

Low IQ + High Testosterone is the cocktail for Violence.

I wonder if any race has that combo?

Which comp do you live in?

Regents here.

Which race has killed the most people in the last 500 years?
Who's really the most violent?

... Indonesians are genociding Papuan abbos for sweet mining money.
China and Korea hates Japan for the atrocities they committed in WW2.

What are you talking about?

other than the two atomic bombs, you dropped countless other bombs in many parts of the world

most pedophiles are white

sick people

Any proof of said poisoning, or was it just another darkie eliminating a whitey?

well west dropped nukes....
and they node this by "hand"
Rape of Nanking

Date December 13, 1937 – January 1938
Location Nanjing, China
Result
50,000–300,000 dead (primary sources)[1][2]
40,000–300,000 dead (scholarly consensus)[3]
300,000 dead (Chinese government, scholarly consensus in China)

the proof is in the pudding. white people are more violent than any race. history is proof. you can show all the charts you want, it doesn't change history.

it doesn't change the fact that White people are sociopaths. They poison, they random mass shoot, they drop bombs, they invade, they colonize, they overthrow democratically elected foreign leaders, they steal resources, they start wars, they drop bombs, they commit genocide to steal resources or just to gain power.

Too bad I'm married. That little girl knows whats up.

Niggers aren't human so it's impossible to commit any form of crime against them.

those pale in comparison to the atrocities done and being done by whites. that's what i'm talking about. i'm talking about the fact that not all race are the same or equal.

whites are #1 in atrocities.

Fake news
Sage

>Which race has killed the most people in the last 500 years?
>Who's really the most violent?

The race that's better at Science, Math, and building Weapons?

For the win Alex.

very true and not gay at all