Firage Names the Jew

THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/358062-nigel-farage-says-the-jewish-lobby-has-disproportionate-power-in-the

rare flag

> AIPAC, or the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, is perhaps the most influential pro-Israel lobbying group in American politics, and presidential candidates and other political figures regularly address its annual convention. Both Trump and Hillary Clinton did in 2016. But, rather than addressing the Israel lobby as such, Farage described it as a “Jewish lobby.”

> “That’s a reasonable point,” he began in response. “Because there are about 6 million Jewish people living in America, so as a percentage, it’s quite small, but in terms of influence, it’s quite big.”

A B S O L U T E

>He's right you know.jpg

Big if true

Will he get away with stating facts?

Pretty sure Europe is one of those countries where that's illegal.

Nigel 'it's racist to criticise Islam' Farage

Nigel 'the rise of the far right in Europe is worrying' Farage

Nigel 'UKIP will be irrelevant if it becomes anti Islam even though anti Islam parties on the continent have done even better than UKIP' Farage

>nobody mad at Ahmed who brought it up

Truly the worst insult to them is mentioning that they exist.

Here are his ACTUAL words you fucking piece of shit autists

WHY EVERYTHING INVOLVING JEWS IS 6 GORILLION

Saying anything about Jews without it being a praising remark inevitably is illegal in some way.

It's an occult number.
Btw don't forget the 40 million those evil nazi romans killed goy

See how they recoil

Why is he talking about that at all? He should be helping his country to get through brexit after he convinced all the retards that voting for it will make all the brown people disappear. Or will he find a way to blame jews for this one?

You don't single handedly lead Britain out of Europe without having a very good idea about what's going on. He's always hidden his power level quite well, but he talks about George Soros a lot so this isn't too much of a surprise.

Will I get v& if I write my Rep telling him to renounce his Israeli citizenship or he'll have to step down?

>But, rather than addressing the Israel lobby as such
He literally referred to it as "the Israeli lobby" immediately after the question was asked.

>anti-zionism is illegal in the uk

>All liberals except Cantor who got BTFO by a nobody for being a pussy
Rly maed me tink

That list is old man. Anthony Weiner is still on it and he's been gone for a while now.