Mother, 29, stills breastfeeds her five-year-old daughter - and says it's saved her 'thousands of pounds over the years'

Mother, 29, stills breastfeeds her five-year-old daughter - and says it's saved her 'thousands of pounds over the years'

>Sophie Mei Lan, 29, claims breastfeeding makes her closer to her child Jasmine

>But it'scaused rows with her husband who wants her to stop because it is tiring

>She goes to bed every night with girls so they can feed then fall back to sleep

>Blogger from Wakefield says that breastmilk is 'nourishing, soothing and free'

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5038139/Mother-29-stills-breastfeeds-five-year-old-daughter.html
youtu.be/1zr1tW_8Jb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5038139/Mother-29-stills-breastfeeds-five-year-old-daughter.html

Lucky kid.

Late capitalism problems: it’s all about saving you some bucks.

That seems excessively long, but most women do not breast feed long enough. They shouldn't be fully weened until at least age 2. There is historical precedent for not weaning until much later (age 3-7).

This, 5 years old is a little much but breastmilk is god tier for kids. Mentally ill trumpcucks are probably that way partially because they were probably formula fed mostly.

there was this same type of bitch on YouTube with huge tits letting her kid suck on them.

I'm not gonna search again, but I masturbated to it.

Breast feeding after the kid turns 2 is disgusting. Start weaning them off by 1.5, so by 2 they are off. 2 they start eating baby food (mushed shit), and by 5 they should be eating normal food.
I was eating cakes, steaks, and chickens by 4.

single mother?

Not to mention the kids who were born to a mom who doesn't breastfeed them at all.
That's how you breed cuckholdry.

nothing wrong with that

The one that breast fed her son and his friend? Or the one with the massive tits that was giving breast feeding tutorials?

there's this bitch on YouTube who did the same. I masturbated to it.

youtu.be/1zr1tW_8Jb8

who gives a shit? go on some gook website with your bullshit

Common tactic of the poor and of our ancestors. Breast feeding small children instead of weaning them is just free food. 1 less hungry mouth to worry about.

>Mother, 29, stills breastfeeds her five-year-old daughter - and says it's saved her 'thousands of pounds over the years'

>Mother, 29, stills breastfeeds her five-year-old daughter - and says it's saved her 'thousands of pounds over the years'

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

>I was eating cakes, steaks, and chickens by 4.
why am I not surprised obese burgertards are fed cake at 4 years old?

see second post

i fapped

Generation Z is going to be sooooo fucked up.

gib mikl

>White woman
>Waited until the perfect age of 24 to have a child
>White child with blonde hair
>Takes care of the child properly
>Doing the natural thing for as long as possible
Despite being a
>blogger
If this is not your dream girl, you don't belong on Sup Forums,

We need to start burning these degenerate whores at the stake again.

Better than licking peanut butter off a dog's genitals.

based

>says it's saved her 'thousands of pounds over the years'
But she produces the milk from the food she eats and metabolizes. Doesn't she herself have to eat an equal quantity of nutrients to make up for what she's lactating, so that she's not saving anything, just displacing the cost?

Barring the possibility that she just eats an inexpensive diet, and so she's avoiding the inflated cost of foods marketed to children, and that's where the savings come in.

Her tits are wrecked

Not equal.
Some losses are involved.
Such is the way of thermodynamics.
Metabolising energy from food into fat into milk is quite a costly course.

She might be comparing it to buying formula and jars of baby food. That shit is expensive.

Fuck that shit. After 18-24 months, all that milk belongs to user.

Yea I can no longer care about these kinds of stories.
> Mom is not raising kid to be boy
> High five

>muh dick

Enjoy your sickly low IQ soy boy son.

don't see anything wrong actually as long as they get actual food as well, then who gives a fuck..what's more natural in nature

ok?

Not really. They are most likely a lot bigger and more sensitive than before. Her husband probably fondles the shit out of her.
Baby food and diapers are expensive af. Baby formula cans go for $11 at least (that was in 2010, they most likely increased the prices since then)

TIL that tits are perpetuum mobilae.

it hangs like sleeve of wizard

Mummy gets a pass

2 year olds can eat steak dip shit.
They have all of their teeth by that age mushed shit is for children less than 1 transition from mushed shit to real food by 2.

Holy shit do women lactate that long?

Fake news. Women don't lactate for 5 years.

They can.

>Breastfeeding is supply and demand, so as long as baby is feeding (demand) the breasts will continue to supply milk, although the milk will change to accommodate the needs and age of the child.

Get a wife and have a kid virgin

Idk how long a child should be breastfed

Breastfeeding should be done for a while though, it is healthy for a growing boy to learn why tits are important: big healthy ones feed children

That said there is absolutely no way a 2 year old is going to get all the nutrients needed from breast milk alone. And if you have a second child with a full supply the newborn will miss out on the colostrum which is god tier for newborns and is only produced after birth. Literally continuing to breast feed her first born has probably fucked over her younger children.

>big healthy tits feed children.
Big ballon tits are too large for a child to latch onto and as a result most big titted women give up on breast feeding.
Small tits are just as bad.

>thousands of pounds
Why are Americans so fucking fat? Why do they do wierd things to keep the weight off? Seriously just walk once a day and don't stuff yourself with greasy food 24/7 and you won't need to have your 5 year olds suck your tits to save you from gaining thousands of pounds

Tits size is independent of the quality and quantity of milk.

While there are exceptions, breastfeeding typically suppresses menstruation and thereby prevents pregnancy from occurring while breastfeeding is ongoing. I assume this is a defense against overburdening the mother's body.

obv bait

Yea this is true, but not always the case.

>that hag face
>29
makeup really fucks women's faces

I didnt say retard huge i just said they serve a purpose

Big boobs are motherly as fuck

Fuck I didn't knew that. Thanks.

the kid should already be on solid food by age 1.
and i'd guess that if a new child comes, the mothers body adapts to provide for the newest offspring

Fucking stupid. As /fit/ tirelessly repeats 'calories in, calories out' if anything she is expending more money because of the lower efficiency of the system.

That said, that is pure bs. Mother milk stops being enough for the kid after 6 months, and after a year the inmunitary system benefits are non-existent.

Source: Im a fucking pediatrician.

Late bloomer hey? My pure Arian daughter is 18months old and eats with a fork you inbred- people that do this shit are sick degenerate scum-

this. btw try and avoid formulae for your own larvae plz

what does this have to do with politics

Leave it to a leaf to not understand why fucking his own dog is wrong even though it's legal.