Is this a hate crime pol?

just wondering

twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwpX2upPaJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the crime?

Look at that disgusting monkey paw hand...makes me want to puke

Yes. Should be punishable by death, too. Being white, i mean. Say no to racism.

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

Most disgusting are those nails, why can't black women have normal nails?

this is a funny meme..as long as you keep it simple like this. Because why are people so mad that it is okay to be white?

>tfw you cannot participate because you live in 100% white nationalistic state.

WHAT THE FUCK that hand scared the shit out of me. looked like a demon claw jesus christ.

This is working so flawlessly it's almost scary.

No. In fact, we need to step it up. We need to start meming "minority privelege" as something that allows them to get away with gibs and terror acts. Leftists will never be satisfied so we can't back down

that is actually a good idea

Top kek, this shit is working perfectly.

Looka dat monkey paw.

lol, it's actually working

In one post ~42 minutes ago
>When did it not become okay to be white? Last time I checked being Black on campus means you get murdered. #UMD
then she tears it down after threatening to wrote "NOT" on it?

Is the only way. We need to start fighting back in earnest. I'm a printer (now ex graffiti artist) in the city I live in. If we can get some good ones going I'll blanket the city.

time for some german engineering

Yes. Vandalism with a racist motive. Stupid stunts like this will get you put on probation.

big thread on normiebook

>disgusting monkey paw
My sides are falling off

Fuck I should have posted this last night. When do we organize a round 2?

Yes, removing these or saying something negative about them is a hate crime.

Yep. Anyone saying white people shouldn't engage in identity politics is a shill at this point. We need to combat whitephobia, minority privilege, Jewish privilege, all that shit.

Continuously.

Go post some up now.

This

>razorblade behind a sticker
>german engineering

For fuck's sake that's ancient shit and originates in England where people would put stickers of football fan clubs in rivals' areas

this is fucking retarded, just stick with the simple positive message

mix in powdered glass with glue. anybody tearing that down is gonna have a bad time.

But it’s 2 degrees out :((

I woudlnt expect any reaction from cnn or other msm. They are onto thos, they know its provocation. Just thing hoe many leftists lurking them must have warned them. Small news sites or twitter accounts, thats another thing. They are not coordinated and operate largely on their own.

The motive behind these flyers is unadulterated hate. This is not an ambiguous action like driving a truck through a crowd of people while screaming in Arabic. This is perfectly clear.

>celcius
c'mon bro, that's not a real temperature measuring system.

With the it's okay to be white fliers already triggering people and seeing them, why wait until they fuck themselves over, they constantly shill and virtue signal, in areas where these are going up, why not also be the opposition and now place anti white fliers in the same area, like pic related.

BLACK FRAGILITY

Go fuck yourself meme flag bitch. Shill elsewhere

For fucks sake who the fuck cares you retard

Alright, here’s a revised version:

>But it’s 35.6 degrees out :((

I thought you were white, bro.

based UMD terp bros

Jeeze grab it a little more dramatically next time, Shaniqua.

niggerbitch acting

>ape hands with traditional monkey talons

surprised I am not

We want them to not tear it down, not die in the hospital seconds later

>disgusting monkey paw hand
Apex kek. I will use that, user.

You sure about that?

America is big enough, why can't people just split it in 3 parts. One for minority only, one for whites only and one where both can live? Obviously it would be split based on population percentages.

Fine, but anyway, I’m willing to go downtown and post a flier, problem is that I don’t have any tape nor a flier. What do?

maybe you don’t

do we have a plan?

>Why do nigger females glue claws to their fingers?
>Why do nigger females glue horse hair to their bald heads?
>Why are nigger females the most most obnoxious creatures on Earth?
>etc. etc.
Because blacks are classless chimps.

No. Keep it simple. The whole point is that it's a POSITIVE message that the left will attack. Normies will get redpilled because the obvious response to their autism will be "Why is it not ok to be White?". Branching out will only ruin everything because it will be obvious that it's propaganda.

This strategy is working, stick with it. You can't redpill normies with facts, we've tried that. Redpilling normies by exposing the real motivation and anti-white sentiment of the left will absolutely work.

The more people you kill with the trick the more will know

Too bad I'm in my mid semester break or I might have posted a couple at my uni.

Just post some in high enough places, most leftists are either women or manlets so they won't be able to tear them down easily.

Cover the back of them in Vaseline or grease.

Bonus, mix some food dye in with Vaseline.

Kill yourself leftypol shill.

I think it's better than saying it's 275,15 degrees.

Nice try schlomo. Stick with the messaging guys. It’s working fine the way it is.

retarded response from a cripplechan retard, idk what i expected

Look at you white men, you think you're so clever by saying it's okay to be white? Guess what, you're not wrong, but you're still assholes. Black Lives Matter was a movement to shine a light on the problems with people like you. Your attitudes not only offend and come off as racially divisive, but look at the Blue Lives Matter movement. Isn't it abundantly clear the police are what's wrong in America? We should just give all of the police in America a week of paid leave so you can see with your own eyes that they're the real reason for all of the problems facing this country. You people make me sick with your bigoted trolling attempts.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwpX2upPaJw

These cucks dont even use the superior kelvin scale

>minority privelege
you can't even fucking spell privilege, why the fuck would anyone listen to you lmao

this, lead the fence sitters to water without offending anyone

this
holy shit i couldn't have given a fuck when these threads were being posted leading up to yesterday, but holy shit this seems to be working perfectly

Black women are the most racist creatures on our planet. They hate white women the most, mainly because of their soft hair, but they do envy their more feminine features. You stand a black woman next to a white woman and the difference is painfully obvious, unless the black woman has a large amount of white ancestry. They'll never admit their jealousy. They'll just continue to pretend that whitey hates them. Projecting their own anger onto the target of their fury.

Learn punctuation

SHILL

>those fucking nails
>that fucking hand
gross

It doesn't have to be negative. Like another user here said it has to be used selectively in the right spots. We can present it in an almost ironic way. The leftists are never going to be satisfied til there are no more white people. Time to stop playing nice. I'm not saying to physically hurt anybody but if you play by ((their)) PC rules we lose

No.Keep it simple and innocent.

It looks like you live in Antarctica.

gas kikes and niggers, race war now

iktf

>Isn't it abundantly clear the police are what's wrong in America?

>implying niggers don't nig
>implying jews don't jew

It's times like these I realise that all the stories of mind control conspiracy I used to scoff at, were probably true.

See ? The human mind is so feeble and predictable. Once you figure out what the other one reacts to, you just gotta push the right button and he will self destruct on his own.

Fucking sad, really.

kek

LOOK WHAT JEW MADE ME DO

ftfy

this desu

Reminder, if they can fake discrimination, why can't we just pose as the left putting up signs saying it isn't.

Lol you are a meme yourself dude. Calling out grammar on a shit posting forum with that bullshit flag. You have already lost your argument

mfw i did the same thing in my neighborhood but changed white to black and they're all still up

:')

What's that supposed to do?

They're channeling the spirit of WEWUZ and wypipo have no melanin so they can't understand and.. pyramids.

I would post little things like this in my neighborhood. Decent people will nod and go on or laugh a little.

Garbage tier monkeys will get butt hurt and make fools themselves eith videos likr this

This is correct.

"Minority should receive privilege in order to compensate for the still living historical and institutional legacy of white supremacy and privilege."

>Gaz, gaz, gaz, I'm gonna step on the gaz tonight

The point is that this is a trap that shines a light on the left and exposes them for what they really are. They're snakes and they cloak themselves in a veil of progressiveness to trick people into thinking they just want justice for all. The "It's okay to be white" strategy forces them to shed that cloak and reveal themselves as blatantly anti-white. This tactic is working beautifully, there is no reason to do anything else right now.

fuck I hope catalonia gets its fucking skull cracked by spain

Ignore this paid leftist shill.

No violence
No vandalism
Nothing extra beyond the message itself.

For this to work, there can't be anything to divert attention. If they want to attack it, they have to attack the message itself.

"Yeah we're white like you!"
>shits on indios
>gets mean things said about by actual white people
"Those white people are racist!"

kys spic

Shut the fuck up nigger kike

Underrated post.

They have received privilege. Living in our countries is so well worth it. Anyone in most of Africa would gladly sell their ancestors into slavery in exchange for US citizenship.

Well, yeah.

>that brony fag in the comments

Razor blades behind posters are a great idea !

Yeah, the whole point is to show that nonwhites are hostile to even the most innocent of white messages, purely because they are against whiteness just because it is white and not because of any hostility. If we start using hostile messages or some try hard shit then it completely defeats the purpose and the shills know this
It's either Jews who want us to stop posting the ioktbw poster (because this is working out so well for us) or just newfags and/or IQlets

>Lol you are a meme yourself dude. Calling out grammar on a shit posting forum with that bullshit flag.
if you want to be a shitposting retard, then go shitpost

don't tell other stupid anons to ruin something that is actually working