Truly the end of days

truly the end of days

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/11/01/warning-over-huge-airborne-plague-outbreak-after-1300-people-are-infected-7044817/amp/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5038367/Why-deadly-airborne-plague-Madagascar-spreading.html
archive.is/5y2q5
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bring out your dead
youtu.be/grbSQ6O6kbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If south africa is hit with plague the shit will go international.

Africa needs a plague though tbqh, their population is way out of control, despite most of them barely eating.

In all honesty, Ethiopia is a pretty based country.

>>theyre amharic
>>theyre orthodox christian and have been for 2000 years as being one of the first ones
>>they dont look like bantu niggers

It has only just begun....

Yea but it needs to hit west Africa more than east Africa

Any news on how far this is spreading, or is it contained atm?

Affected by what?

Ethiopians are Unironically good boys

Black Plague that originated in Madagascar and has now spread to the continent

I know, I theorize it may have something to do with the oriental orthodox religion.

What about North???

If it hits the middle east, migration will spread the Plague much quicker.

Never colonised although shitalians tried.
Very based indeed.

Holy fuuk, is this real? Do you have a source?

Quarantine the island with a naval blockade. Fuck these retarded savages.

There is a plague outbreak in Madagascar every year. Why is this news?

Can we meme this to Mecca?

West Africa I.e. placeslike Nigeria have a very high population, and are expected to grow exponentially, countries such as that NEED a plague

I see you’re logic with North Africa, ideally id like to see this spread as far as possible over the whole world, cut the wheat from the chafe

It's spread much quicker and now about to hit Africa big time. Oh and it's also airborne pneumonic and Bubonic.

They're unironically whiter than America.

>about
It’s already on the continent
>Unironically
Blz esblain

....during haj

>It's spread much quicker

No, it doesn't. Still the same plague as they have had for the last few years.

>It’s already on the continent

Source?

Good. Mother nature always win in the end.

it's in the two biggest cities this time.

This isn’t really new, I remember hearing about it a week or two ago that it spread to some of the countries on the eastern coast
google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/11/01/warning-over-huge-airborne-plague-outbreak-after-1300-people-are-infected-7044817/amp/

What cities? Source?

but Madagascar was supposed to be last save place in case of an global pandemic??

I did run some outbreak simulation year ago, so i should know this,,

Source doesn't say anything about it being spread to the African mainland.

>Yea but it needs to hit west Africa more than east Africa
What? East and Central africa have the highest birth rates.

>Disease ravages Africa
What else is new?

>The number of new notified cases have begun to decline following six weeks of intensive outbreak response by the Madagascar Government and partners to the dual epidemics of pneumonic and bubonic plague.

>While the number of patients decrease, 978 people have been cured, 122 are currently on treatment, and 113 deaths have been reported.

via UNICEF sitrep from 30 october

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5038367/Why-deadly-airborne-plague-Madagascar-spreading.html

50 dead in South Africa

>Mother nature
No, it's Papa Nurgle's blessings

My mistake then, I associate “high alerts” with “it has spread to these countries”

If you really want doom take notice of the Marburg case found in Western Kenya this week. Marburg is very similar to Ebola.

That sim doesn't take into account that Madagascar is populated by uneducated tribal niggers that believe in corpse dancing voodoo magic.

Someone make a Plague Inc Mod

Source?
>tfw the fucking plague doesn’t kill like it used to
Maybe a drug resistant Super plague will be in our future, r-right?

>Africa needs a plague though tbqh, their population is way out of control, despite most of them barely eating.
The west will just send them aid, so don't get too excited.

Pfft nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

Maybe with this Europe will cancel african migration. Doubtfull.

Stop being so fucking pessimistic.

It's hit Africa. The spread is worse than previous years. It's now airborne. We all gonna die.

Stop pissing on our party.

DAISUKE PLAGUE-CHAN

>We all gonna die.

>Stop pissing on our party
Lmao

>the plague that kills all the humans STARTS in Madagascar
We are truly in the most bizarre timeline.

Oh crap. God is playing Epidemic and finally rolled Madagascar as his starting country. We're fucked.

Stop reading all the fake news websites that are trying to scare you.

If you want to be informed on African health related issues i suggest you keep an eye on reliefweb.int where you can find official documents and sitreps.

Thanks, will do in the future

We’re all just a bit desperate for a happening desu, to the point were we’re willing to take media bait

Coptic, not Orthodox.

This run is doomed, too deadly from the start and not fast enough in exposure. Should've invested in water travel, now Iceland will just close it's borders and it's game over.

African health related happening isn't going to happen anytime soon. The last Ebola crisis happened because the WHO failed hard in the beginning. That has changed. The WHO has invested shitloads in money in emergency response.

Lel

Lived there for 2 years. It's not based at all. Disgusting shit place. Hate these low IQ inbreds

There's always Greenland.

It's like that game from a decade ago taught them how to do it right.

Is there a chance of ANY health related happening anywhere on earth atm?

>plague killing all the niggers
>end of days

Nihon will be safe. Just don't allow anybody to enter anymore, only leave. We however...Sayounara

*Tips fedora to u*
At least well be taking the subhumans with us
Nothing personell, Ahmed

Of course. You never know what kinds of new nasties can suddenly pop up.

Nippon not Nihon

Reminder the south half of Africa is the Christian part where they want to crusade against the northern halfs muslims.

Any place in particular to watch?

Fucking Madagascar always getting away.

Africa

Fuck you and your quads, it's Nihon

Reminder they're all a bunch of niggers so nobody cares

The southern part are sub saharan niggers, who are dumber than our native north-american niggers due to decades of admixture with slave owners and recent coal-burning.

Nothing of value will be lost if plague kills off a few hundred, which is realistically the max effect.

I just read up wikipedia, it is both nippon and nihon.
My deepest apologies.

Nihon = Japanese
Nippon = Japan

I'm unironically whiter than you

read

Asia. The Chinese are well known for keeping their mouth shut about ongoing health crisis' in their country to the WHO. Diseases don't see borders. That's why you need a international approach via the WHO.

Not even a virus wants to go to Somalia.

All hail Plague-chan. Destroyer of niggers.

oh well

Apologies accepted, my friend

This

They dig up dead bodies and dance with them.
archive.is/5y2q5

Let's not be too haste. Maybe we can quarantine Africa instead

In contrary to my countryman here said (and he should be concerned because it involves immigration to our country) - starting from North, coastline of Mozambique Islam is the predominant religion in Swahili Coast.

That's fucked up, hilariously funny and scary at the same fucking time lol. Oh shit.

How the fuck do you die from the plague? Just take some penicillin. Dumb asses

DailyMail bullshit. The plague is being spread by flies.

And this is why im killing myself, nothing is ever going to happen.

Hang in there Gaia. You can win against the humanitarians.
What country had the vampire panic going on? There're all kinds of viruses and other stuff trying to thin the herd and the 1st world cuck try to prevent this. Imagine those Buffoon the vampire slayers, they're destroying blood banks and medical equipment. They themselves are acting on Gaia's plan naturally and we still try to prevent that. We give them shit and they destroy it. Natural selection on its finest.

It's airborne from person to person ..

>truly the end of days
>It's spread much quicker and now about to hit Africa big time. Oh and it's also airborne pneumonic and Bubonic.
Definitely getting worse. This one won't be very bad, maybe million deaths world wide, most of them unatributed because of misdiagnosis.

The next years will be ever worse due to the slow but gradual global cooling which will force a lot of changes, including rodents and other pests seeking more and more shelter in human dwellings. Third world countries are always going to be the origins of this crapfest because a lot of them have dirt cheap knockoffs of the latest and best Western antibiotics and they abuse the antibiotics for everything like single brain celled organisms.
A new solar cycle just started and this one is projected to be very very weak, so give it 3-4 years till the real shitshow starts.

Kinda ironic really ...
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bring out your dead

"BRING OUT YOUR DEAD"

youtu.be/grbSQ6O6kbs

Africa gonna get btfo

>Plague
You realize this can be treated with common antibiotic, right? When they say plague, they do not mean it in a generalized way, but in reference to a specific disease.
It's only a problem for third-world shit-holes.

It would be a blessing if it went through the entire world still, so either way, you're wrong.

You know how you always either start your plague in Greenland, Iceland or Madagascar so that you don't get country blocked later?
It has begun.

The only way to play pandemonium

>You realize this can be treated with common antibiotic, right? When they say plague, they do not mean it in a generalized way, but in reference to a specific disease.
See Also google 'antibiotic resistant bacteria'. Now it's not even a question of Will the Storm happen but when the storm will happen.

Mmm.... were you in addis ababa or in a country side?

Quick, someone draw a big titted anime girl with plague sores doing something cute with a scythe! We need meme energy!