The Daily Shoah is fucking garbage

>"hmmmm"
>"uhhhh"
>"ummm"
>constantly talking over each other
>shitty disorganized format that has had maybe 5 minutes max of work put into it
>talking about shit they have obviously not read a single fucking book on
>faggoty "shock jock" humor about feces or sex
>random "drunk uncle" style political commentary
>sven talking about basically anything

why does this podcast fucking exist

Other urls found in this thread:

gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/10/31/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-501-1
youtube.com/watch?v=FuCv7LLGVTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shoo shoo sheeny jew

Mike needs an agenda... the bullshitting O&A thing they do only works when there is so much news they can't help but discuss it.

They should go back to more topical segments... BUT NOT MCNABB TALKING PHILOSOPHY

you just described every wn podcast i've tuned into, which i'm sure pics up, but does sound worth listening past the first couple minutes. i'll stick to print and avoid getting sticky from the circle jerk.

>your quality is garbage goy
that's just how normal humans talk kike

"Oy vey, the goyim enjoy a show that names us! Better try to SHUT IT DOWN!" t. fellow white person
Shoo shoo, Schlomo, before we make the myth of the holocaust a reality.

I think its good and I enjoy it.

the only one I've found worth listening to is "Fash the Nation" because it's actually put together well. McFeels/Halberstram actually have some insightful shit to say and know how to actually conduct a good, professional-quality show without a bunch of stupid faggotry. The Fatherland is good sometimes too but that's because it's mostly topical about raising a family, etc. and tends to stay pretty well on track.

The Daily Shoah is fucking straight cancer, the last episode they talked about men not wiping their ass for almost a complete hour. If I wanted to listen to that shit I'd go back to high school

they've become lazy. it used to be great around 2015. they had fresh bits and parody music and good political commentary, now it's just shitposting for the sake of shitposting. they need to stay more on topic and have some subjects ready to talk about. i'm not saying it needs to be 100% autistic effortposting, but it certainly HAS to get better.

They've been slacking lately, the fucking war room of all fucking podcasts has more poigant commentary these days.

FTN and Convict Report are the only worthwhile (generously speaking) TRS shows.

Your opinion is incorrect, so are the examples you give. Do you even listen to TDS?

the war room is probably the best podcast on TRS at the moment.

also lmao @ McNabb on the last episode pretending to know shit about Sartre and not even being able to pronounce his name right, jesus christ that was cringe

Agreed with all of these. I'm a supporter, too, and TDS is getting hard to listen to. The constant shitposting is just too much. They're better about talking over one another recently, but the last episode I listened to (without Enoch) was just terrible. They make references to the fact that they just shitpost for hours, and chuckle about it -- but it's getting less funny and more obnoxious. I honestly don't even remember what they were talking about, but it was literally nothing for over an hour (listened to it on my commute).

TDS used to have great discussions about all of the happenings -- now it's 75% shitposting and 25% real content (I'm being generous).

FTN is always great -- I look forward to every episode.

I'm less enthused with Fatherland -- just not that interesting.

then don't listen. why are you trying to convince me of what I'm supposed to enjoy listening to?

>They should go back to more topical segments
agreed, but I think McFeels was getting pissed about them sniping his content, so now we get segments about BBQ sauce and poop. it's kind of gay.

>BUT NOT MCNABB TALKING PHILOSOPHY
this

I like how Mike totally dodged talking about the recent white lives matter rally yesterday.

McNabb makes TDS a total shitshow just on his own.

>BBQ sauce

Now I remember! It was fucking BBQ sauce! Jesus christ man. I mean if you feel that strongly about your Carolina BBQ, feel free to talk about it for like...10-30 seconds, max. Realize that people are paying for this. Come on, brothers...

he talked about it on the paywall episode

Why not listen to Stormfront Radio with Don Black, Dr. Patrick Slattery, and Father Francis? It's the best pro-white call-in morning show on the alt-right?

>Sartre and not even being able to pronounce his name right, jesus christ that was cringe
They mispronounce shit on purpose, in all fairness.

Oh hi Jew. you want us to listen to infowhores or shapiro???

I blame Sven for being insecure. Look, I like his stuff, and all; he has made a load of great parody songs over the years and has done great work for the show, but ultimately I think he has to admit to himself that he isn't the kind of intellectual giant who can engage in thoughtful and extensive discourse on important social and cultural issues.
He has developed several annoying vocal ticks that detract from what little he has to say, and his radio chemistry with Enoch is horrendous (Enoch is also partly to blame here). Basically they interrupt each other all the time, and it's infuriating coming from someone who genuinely enjoys their stuff and has been listening since late 2015. The difference between Sven and Enoch obviously is that Enoch is significantly more articulate and well read than Sven, and more socially dominant.

For the sake of the show I almost feel like encouraging him to take a backseat and concentrate on audio engineering more than actually hosting a show. The Shoah's quality will almost certainly go up if he does this.

Pro tip: invite Eric Striker more often and STOP FUCKING INTERRUPTING EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME

mcnabb is such a fucking bore. everything he says is boring and shitty. his one liners aren't funny and he contributes fucking NOTHING.
his "bamberlamps" bit was always fucking trash, too.
he honestly seems borderline autistic to me. he keeps repeating the same old shitposting topics: star trek, his bike. no one finds it remotely funny.
If i hear that faggot talk about his bike again i'll snap.

Eric Striker is a regular guest on the David Duke show, which is on now.

gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html

>why does this podcast fucking exist
Because plebs living with single mommies like to throw shekels at father figures just to hear their name read on the air.

Try Ghost. Ignore when he shills for his own merch, he isn't WN, but it's pretty entertaining. Listeners can call in and all that shit.
It's more money oriented than race oriented.

>gives stockmarket and cryptocurrency advice
>Sup Forums calls in

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/10/31/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-501-1

Spot on brother, spot on.

Sven's interruptions that are mostly bad jokes make my blood pressure go up. It's honestly been lifting fuel for me a few times.

Enoch is far and away the most thoughtful and best to listen to of the hosts -- and when Sven interrupts a solid point/topic, it really activates the almonds.

100% correct user, my thoughts exactly.

I just listen to Fash the Nation because it's a nice way to get a recap of all things related to nationalist politics.

This. I didn't like the war room at first, but they've raised their IQs a bit. Still devolves into drunken shouting and HOO AHs, but half the time its good.

>implying

Fuck me. How new are you?

>I'm less enthused with Fatherland
that show needs a listener call in segment. they spend a lot of time trying to discuss tips about household and family stuff, but they have a limited base of experience with only a few cast members, and so I think their listeners could be a useful resource for that stuff.

>Devote multiple segments to being intellectually dominated by a 19 year old living in his mom's basement
>Hour long conversation dedicated to Yankees' opinions on BBQ
>Hour long conversation about wiping your ass

I can't tell which is more pathetic honestly.

Can anyone explain to me what the "Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmm" thing is about?

Around a year or so ago, they started explaining it but then got off topic (honestly probably because Sven interrupted someone).

The Dingos

It's a meme from the Dingos podcast.

It is, you should only really listen to the Merchant Minutes. Funniest shit ever created.

The "hmmm," "uhhh" and "ummm" was more a reference to most hosts' regular inability to articulate a cogent sentence without resorting to audible fillers.

Call in sections are almost always hot garbage. Cantwell probably did this as good as possible and huge sections of his podcast were still shit because of it.

Merchant Minute and Suicidal Solidarity are so damn good. Honestly both segments are starting to outshine most of the TDS episodes' content :-(

I hate talking shit about them because I think they're a great force for good, but they're going to at minimum stunt their growth.

That's how I found TDS in the early days. MM was always posted on Sup Forums around the Ferguson riots.

Sven doesn't even do that meme right. It's part of a whole character bit. He just throws it out randomly to be a dick like its funny no matter the context.

Yeah I recognized that, but it reminded me of a longstanding question I had about the "Mmmm..mmm" meme. I'll have to look up The Dingos to understand wth people are talking about.

I hope pic related calls in when Cantwell gets out.

I don't get a lot out of the MM quite honestly, I listen to podcasts to actually pick up on some serious commentary and insight. I can't really handle the category transgression of talking about memes and shit IRL.

>I hate talking shit about them because I think they're a great force for good
Don't lick their balls, they're not part of a movement. They're just entertainers, they reminded us left and right when they got outed for hiding Mike's jew wife from the forum. Don't worship them, don't feed into the pyramid scheme mindset of their cult forum.

That's from knockoff. AKA the best podcast ever produced.

Then don't listen to it. There are plenty of podcasts/audiobooks etc. that fill that function. Shoah is just shitposting. I enjoy it for what it is.

Fuck off Mick, if I want to come on to Sup Forums to bitch about something then I will.

cantwell should join the daily shoah

To piss of kikes like you op
Sage

They're moving in the direction of being a far right Chapo trap cuck and they really need to stop and return to the formula that put them on the map in the first place.

This red bloated kike is a white man...

Cantwell is a bit of a sperg, but he's objectively more entertaining than Sven.

he's an ex navy seal, moron.

The Shoah is a great source of talking points and casual white nationalist entertainment. It's not high-brow, but that's by design. Fanboys of Mike Enoch and Sven are annoying, but people who go out of their way to publicly hate on the show tend to be just as faggy.

They absolutely are knowledgeable about what they discuss, and implying otherwise means either you're shilling or you haven't listened to very much of it. I'm leaning towards the latter but who gives a fuck.

has over 300 confirmed shabbats

Hell fucking no.

Cantwell is way better on his own without that millstone around his neck.

>when your own people know you're jewish cancer

He's a sperg but at least he wants to make political change instead of just memeing.

where'd he get those 7000 dollars from?

They could divide it up. McFeels and Halperstram can do the political shit, and leave the more cultural news to Sven and Mike. Hell, the BEST segment they did in the past few weeks was when McNabb and Sven dissected that rage-inducing (((Sarah Silverman))) bit.

>when you were BTFO so many times you stopped using your trip
Fuck off moarpheus.

It's turned into garbage I agree.. and I have been a big fan since the beginning..
They also becuaee they make so much money now are afraid of taking a leadership position and actually being critical of those that are doing shit wrong like
TWP and NSM

They talked about shit and butt wiping for over an hour yesterday.

JFC I am about done

I tried to tell sven that TDS was he flag ship and needed to keep focus on victory and the 14 words and his response was that TDS was about entertainment.... very disappointing

>tfw the only decent shows left listening to on the network are FTN and The Paranormies

>when you run a successful marketing campaign and everyone on an anonymous imageboard knows your brand

who knows where jews get their jew gold

They aren't even doing good talking points anymore... it's just very bad shit posting..

They were completely uncriticalbof the shelbyville optics and the war room podcast was celebrating the optics (human swastika for the helicopter)

JFC do these people want to LARP or win?

>baby raping Talmudist Jews are cancer
>unless they're not

It's politically incorrect entertainment, if you want something more intellectually engaging you should probably just listen to alt right politics or fash the nation, they can only go so far having entire episodes revolve around jews you know, for better or for worse they're pivoting to a general humor show with Sup Forums flavour.

The only thing that is funny about it is the Merchant Minute. Other than that it is the Rick and Morty of the Alt-Right.

>moarpheus

who ever listened to this crap in the first place? my guess is meth head truckers and teenage boys.

They never even explained the volcano demon..

The show has turned into garbage
Mcnabb sucks I hate him

No focus on victory or WN just shit garbage fuck cunt bitch.. I am mad

He's a neo-Nazi.
He's a Jew.
He fights his worst enemy on behalf of the huwhite race:

Himself.

Brainlet proof podcast

I love TDS but they have been doing too much shitposting recently, I assume its because politics has been slow lately

Still a solid podcast

Kek

It's literally made for retards.
Why the fuck a non-retarded person would listen to a podcast that does not have a goal to tell listeners something new is an enigma.

welcome to the fabulous world of alt right medias

Its gotten really bad lately. I used to look forward to it so much a year ago.

nipples protruding out of his shirt very disrespectful!

I like Shoah

>McFeels was getting pissed about them sniping his content
Then he should fuck off and host his show on a different site. His co-host is unbearable and his analysis is more often than not wrong anyways.

>Enoch is far and away the most thoughtful
In the beginning he used to have some interesting thoughts, but now he is too afraid to offend anyone and refuses to argue from any position which might offend someone on the right. He has said that communism could work in an all white society (it can't), hesitated to argue against abusing positions of power to get sexual access to women like Harvey Weinstein did, and cucks for christfags all the time because he doesn't want to say what needs to be said and ostracize faggots like Heimbach.

They screwed the pooch with their decision to churn out three episodes a week while setting up a paywall but never hiring people to do research and show prep for them.

I never have listened to it, but the show name makes me chuckle

TDS is unironically my favorite podcast of all time. Sad they did the (((paywall))) though but I get it.

>filename

Yeah this is huge. The drop in quality when they started putting out more shows was pretty big.

They quickly did an about face on this after that quieted down. Now they think they are the future of white nationalism. The funny thing is that they suffer from the same flaw as conservatives. They have no real vision for the future. In this case they wish to see an all white America, but it ends there. Enoch has said that he doesn't care what system of government it is and even argued that it could be communism. Good luck getting people on board with that.

keked and checked

If you want to listen to anti-establishment pods, listen to Part of the Problem with Dave Smith. Check out last night's episode, it fucking rips. Or pay a bunch of millenial amateurs being edgy, your call

>Enoch is far and away the most thoughtful and best to listen to
uuuum like aaaaam like uuuum like aaagh like like like, he is the worst, the only good thing about the Shoah is Moracows Merchant Minute, all else is torturous to listen to youtube.com/watch?v=FuCv7LLGVTc