Join us.

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What state is that in

I'm in

The State-To-Be of Canada

it's a town in mexico

should I even bother posting these at UNB/STU?

Yes. Show us leafs can be cool. SHOW US.

there was a guy posting these all over Montreal last night, and that racist pumpkin article is from Alberta

can i get a quick rundown?

I'd like to put these up around my campus, but I'm in school to be a teacher so it would be social suicide if someone saw or caught me.

>leaf
>implying you are to be trusted.

can you not figure it out by yourself? It's a completely innocuous message that is getting reported as a hate-crime, it completely exposes the MSM's blatantly anti-white narrative. They are meant to redpill normies

>t-those posters are raysist!
>are you saying it's not ok to be white?

don’t get caught then. even niggers can get away with petty crime. cmon user, use your brain

Waterwoo reporting in

it's ok to let my wife be fucked by black men to get her womb to be filled with their superior sperms

We shall see by tomorrow if Op puts up any signs at all...

Go with whatever person you belive in user. You're doing the work they would have wanted you to do.

Blacks are better at making white women wetter.

what would be cheaper ?
a) build 2 walls. one on the south + one on the north border of Burgeland
b) build 1 wall on the south border occupy Canada

Print a copy of the image as shown
Do NOT edit it!!!!!!
Make copies wherever you can
Use whatever attachment method (glue, sticky paper, tape, stapler, etc...)
Between the hours of 2am - 5am the streets will be empty and ready to post on
Do not look at anyone
Do not talk to anyone
Do not stop

This is not in any way a racist statement instead it's used to start a discussion on the narrative against white folks

keep an eye on the CBC, guaranteed they'll have some hissy fit about it if OP goes through

Get a stapler from the dollar store.
Print copies.
Have a lookout that can act as a random supporter if anybody gives you static.

Yeah, sure thing Antifag.

Anons, please don't put yourselves in harms way. Only meet up with people you know irl.

I'm heading to Toronto tomorrow, if I see any I'll be sure to take pictures. I'm sure it's going to trigger the fuck out of some uni students lmao

This nigger gets it

200 copies up in california !
keep it up boys
can i get a discord?

York University has the highest jew student population, I think I might hit that place with sheets n'giggles

>discord
Nope.

Many keks will be had

Hello Herbert.

Critical mass niggers.
Go Go Go.
Even one just do it.
I will try to get reaction videos.
Delicious tears.

They will snap if you put this up at York University!!!!

Posted a couple last night.

Don’t overdo it anons. The idea is to make it seem sparse, but present. Also, really, don’t get caught. If they don’t catch onto it the first day, then put up more.

I think it’s in Florida.

Godspeed my canadian brothers

Do you retards realize that this is just as cringy as that kekistani shit?

Make Canadian Winters White Again

onterica

lol ive been having sucess with this on nosebook
oh come on i know its a spook but its fun for shit like this

Only Jews use crying lexicon

Actually it's working schlomo

I disagree.
Take explosive action.
A pattern will get you caught, especially AFTER LEFTISTS READ YOUR FUCKING POST.

need salt miners stat on twitter

Stealth mode. Do things like put them inside bathroom stalls.

we rake you last, godspeed user

QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT AND DO OT ALREADY I WANT TO BE FREEEEEEE FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

not at all
I'm not a student, I graduated (((NBCC))) almost a decade ago
I'm semi-wealthy computerfag user, although you might've seen me at goodlife or some shit

Please post them in GTA aswell (scarborough) aswell, that will truly stir everyone up

although I am glad I'm not the only user from freddy beach who browses Sup Forums
How are you liking the slow muslimification of our provinces' capital? I moved here from another NB city and I could hardly believe how many minorities there are here, it's fucking nuts. 2 hours away from here it's like 90% white

Anybody trying in Oregon? I have no printer but I have a car

At least you're sorta still white.

you print about 200 pages at the salvation army for less than 10 dollars. god is with you user dont be afraid

>giving money to confirmed pedophile ring organization
wewlad
don't you amerifags have kinkos?

B-but I want to make friends with some anons for some highschool-tier mischief

IT'S OKAY TO BE #FFFFFF

IF YOU ARE PRINTING THESE ON YOUR OWN PRINTER/COPIER PLEASE REDUCE THE OUTPUT TO 50% DARKNESS TO SAVE ON INK/TONER....

AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHA I just realized how terrible this sounds to a lefty.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder that Ontario colleges are on strike, so students won't see them if you post them on campus. Universities are still operating I believe.

Anyone down in etobicoke? Ice got a highschool a catholic school and a junior school all within a 5 minute walk from me. We could see some interesting stuff. It wouldve been easier last night seeing as everyone is wearing a mask on halloween

drop a couple on St. George campus pls

I'm in miami where should I put these to puss off the most people?

we should be putting these up around too

University/College and around any schools if you are limited in paper. jewish community centers and churches are good secondaries

>kekistani shit
How dare you.

Bump

Will be doing this at 3 am when it's peak normie free.

Godspeed fellow Leaf.

Spread them redpills.

American colonies.

daily reminder:
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

Do it user!

Anyone from the Maritimes put out any?

Do it ya fucker. I'm In Saint John

>tfw you had a rough childhood upbringing and never developed a personality and made friends
>you wish you could participate in stuff like this at your local college/university but you never went on to college because you dropped out of school in grade 10 from family abuse problems

I wish I could join you lads. It seems like a lot of fun :(

How where when. Yes keep yourself anonymous but give us a general meet up area. Like near honest eds or under hobo highway. Toronto shit that only people from toronto know of

You can post them anywhere my dude, find a pole and start taping.

I'll do some maybe tomorrow if I get time, gotta finish 2 projects tonight

Maritime Academies?

No the maritime provinces.

im considering putting some up at UNB

You don't have to attend a college to go in the common areas. Just wear a backpack.

Yep, and by the looks of it it has had great effect already

I've never once seen an instance of Sup Forums LARPing that didn't make me fucking despair, but I can't say I disagree with the message so good luck all the same, user.

bump

I might do that later then. I'll just wear a backpack and a ball cap.I guess no one will even know I exist or recognize me so it should be easy enough.

You do you. I suggest Queen street.

I'm gonna go dressed as Jar Jar Binx tonight and put some up

lol you realize that 99% of the people spreading these will be chinks and pajeets

somebody else here at uwaterloo has been putting some up on campus i noticed, you on here bro?

holy fuck dude drop the 'woe is me' bullshit. Nobody owes you a fucking thing and no one gives a shit that you were abused.
Man
The
Fuck
Up

True. Excellent input. Universities are already overwhelmed in provocative posters.
Suburbs are good.
Small town main street.

west dakota

self-loathing faggots need to be purged. KYS my man

God bless you anons.

It's posts like this that kill people.

Stickers are the way to go. They are much easier applied without drawing attention, and if they are good ones, then they are hell to get off. KEEP IT UP!!! Fags are melting down over this and both canada and the USA are seeing it and are hating the left more and more and more.

I do agree though that soon after, we should apply kill all white people stickers too. Only this time, target the urban areas and the country folk. Target country bars and local biker chapters if you dare. You want to really get some anger going, start posting this crap in suburbia, and the boonies.

Also we need the bikers to join us. They give zero fucks and make leftists piss their pants. Im not saying go plaster a hells angels bar with death to whitey stickers, because you probably will die from that, but to go to your local chapters of clubs and post them, is a great start. These chapters have ties to the bigger clubs and the hate will spread. No doubt they hate the fag left anyway, but we need them to be vocal

good? It's darwinism in action. The meek should fear the strong. Read his posts - they are completely pathetic and reek of insecurity. If he would've been bullied throughout his life he would've probably turned out alright, instead he grew up in a bubble-wrapped society that coddled him since he was a child and now he is a drop-out loser who will never amount to anything. He belongs to with bleeding heart liberals and the other untermensch, not on Sup Forums