Why are (((they))) so intent on putting trees everywhere

What's the agenda behind the eco-architecture of the last twenty years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nc7F_qv3eI8
youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY
immobilier.lefigaro.fr/article/la-tour-montparnasse-sera-revue-et-corrigee-par-des-architectes-francais_2bcf0c52-9d43-11e7-a902-9e94355538c4/
youtube.com/watch?v=V5ow-rEBydE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to not fucking ruin our planet any more faggot

i mean its good for the environment they said i myself don't give a shit but whatever

looks nice imo, maybe they will start bringing back art noveau elements to match the naturalism. I'd like cities to be part of an actual ecosystem instead of being a rats nest of gypsies like france.

Trees give off chemicals that makes humans easier to tame. It's part of the reason the native Americans were pushovers

or maybe they don't have guns hahaha

So ugly

Looks nice, feels more like nature.
More oxygen in the air, makes you feel more relaxed as green reflects our roots as a species who grew up in the wilderness.

Also the jews get a lot of money from these "green" technologies.

Honestly this isn't as bad as other things like ((("solar"))) power

Why the fuck wouldn't you put trees everywhere?

England was almost entirely wooded right up until the 18th century, and we conquered a third of the world, so.

Holy shit, I imagine how zen and great is to be in buildings like that

They had the same resources... Why didn't they make their own? Cause savages

But hitler loved trees too

It's a trick used by architects and developers to make a building look nicer. In most cases the actual building won't contain the trees and bushes you see in the renders.

And in the very few cases where they actually implement the trees and bushes it is being linked to a mandatory service contract for maintaining all the green on the building. Of course that service contract will cost you a lot of money.

I wooded your mum and sis last night m8

agenda is to fix pollution
for once there is no actual evil intention behind this... yet

Putting trees everywhere is A GOOD THING and is NOT a Jewish agenda, you fucking imbecile. You want a Jewish agenda? TRANSHUMANISM is a fucking Jewish agenda!

It looks disgusting. Buildings, even skyscrapers, can look beautiful without trees. Trees just give off the impression that you're starring in the Planet of the Apes or some shit.

So I'm thinking it's for the money but also for something else. Like the whole "back to earth" movement. To tame man's spirit, t make us realize that we could, but shouldn't ever impose our will on the planet. That's a message of weakness

that is a retarded idea.
>lets just put trees all over this buidling
>oh no the roots are bundled up and the trees are dying
or
>oh no the roots have grown into load baring walls and the structure is now unsafe

>we started chopping the trees
>go on to rule the world now the trees are reduced
Huh made me think...

the roots will make a mess.... have you ever had roots find their way into your sewer line?

>gay architects making designs engineering can't reasonably create
Yeah your tree infested building looks nice, until the trees get older and start tearing it apart

Trees are pretty aesthetically pleasing. Fractals and all that. Better looking that a commieblock at least.

Hello Mayra

What about the tree's roots? Where are they going in that building?

Cause they had no need to desu.
All they did was hunt buffalo and fuck each other all day, with the occasional tribal violence.

They weren't used to being wagecucks or anything like that.

They had life figured out and lived a simple easy life.

Because they don't want anyone (but them) to live in nature, where they belong.

dunnav a sis m9
Shit. Better buy a chainsaw, I guess.

>(((they))) want agritecture
Not a single sheckle goes towards any of these projects. It's going to remain as internet art until you die in your cube

Yes, there is. You can fix pollution through other ways. It's a meme they plant to get more shekels from the government

thats a fucking meme arcology building. its just fluff to get suckers to think they are somehow helping the environment by living in tiny apartments rather than the enormous and more viable arcologies that have enough space for comfortable living like pic related

>what are roots and how do they work

>>oh no the roots have grown into load baring walls and the structure is now unsafe

What are load bearing roots

Sounds like Jew commie savages to me

>Frogs unironically thought this was a good idea.

How do they account for future weight strains on the construction as the trees grow, roots get bigger, takes in more water? Maybe a dumb question but am curious.

It will fall apart in like 40 years. None of these structures are built to last.

Unless you make these with fly ash/volcanic concrete they are just going to to degrade to shit and be a hazard/money pit for the condo association and people in it.

u actually kinda like that. but it would be a pain in the ass to prune over time as those things grow

what's wrong with trees?

No one in this country like this tower
Try again

the entire design of this building would prevent the trees from growing, might even damage the building heavily.

seems like planned obsolesce rather than SAVETHETREES

is this how effeminate trumpcucks really think and behave? sad.

Those will all die. Imagine the root system needing twice the area of the canopy. Fucking hippies don't know dick for skittles about what it takes to support plant life, if it looks cool it'll be viable.

>what is bonsai
You can control the root systems, regardless of whether or not the irrigation/nutrient system is going to be a nightmare to setup

Tree species don't all grow indefinitely. Think about the biggest lemon tree you've ever seen.

sure but this doesn't really TAKE from people

i mean sure, with any trendy new building renters can be gouged, but that seems more to me the natural flaw with any fad
in terms of putting plants on buildings, it isn't HARMFUL
but yes, anything in the hands of jews can turn rotten

No railings good job. Plants look nice but they are just full of insects

To hide the negative effects that Agenda 21 has on a society.

That would create jobs and increase property value so why not?

google commieblocks

if you plant 1 trillion trees, all carbon would be removed from the atmosphere. it's a good way to combat AGW, without creating a one-world government--which is why you never hear politicians advocate for it. though, in terms of aesthetics, it looks like complete bosmer shit

You know, I've seen images like these with trees growing all over buildings for decades. Has anyone ever actually built one?

It was more like anarcho-capitalism.
They didn't have official currency, they just fought each other for things or traded.

You actually sound like a jew commie desu

Kikes are trying to be of the high north.
Isaiah 14:14
13"But you said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the NORTH. 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.'
>mfw the norse are the elves of tolkien
youtube.com/watch?v=nc7F_qv3eI8
A massive part of ancient norse culture is feeling one with nature in a symbiotic relationship. The kikes are the greatest immitators and the greatest larpers.

Nice buzzwords

The building already exists, I don't know if the trees grew yet, but they probably figured that one out

That is a really cool tower

free oxygen, jew will take anything that is free.

You sound like some 1/12 Cherokee cuck that doesn't know shit

The last WTC tower will have some, I think this one has been built already

Everything in the universe is nature. Everything is natural, including technology. Nature and technology CAN co-exist in harmony. I am not opposed to humanity advancing through technology and I dream of a world where nature and technology co-exist in harmony. Indeed, technology is derived from nature. Nothing is truly artificial because everything is a part of nature. For example, a computer might be thought of as 'artificial' but computers are made of carbon atoms and carbon atoms are a part of nature - so computers are natural. Everything is natural. But just because everything is natural does NOT mean that everything is 'good'. With this in mind, how can the notion of anything being 'supernatural' be true? There are only two types of 'natural' - the 'natural' that people understand and the 'natural that people do not understand (and therefore call it 'supernatural'). A techno-naturalist utopia IS possible. We can enjoy a world of futuristic skyscrapers with lush plants growing on them.

take away all the trees and youll see it

What's wrong with trees? They help give us oxygen to breathe.

nothing is free... the trees are converting (soil nutrients + water + sunlight) (to grow) + CO2 into oxygen.

Now imagine the mold and rot caused by the trees being in contact with the structure, let alone expanding roots. The thing would collapse.

Looks very un-aesthetic
Just reduce city spread.

It's not that helpful for the climate change given the costs of it, but It's still way more pleasant that stacked concrete.
We don't like to admit it, but our psyche is affected by not seeing any green. It evolved for us to look for fertile land. Something as stupid as some few trees can help curb the effect big cities seem to have: leading people into degeneracy.

You now sound very mad.

I'm not part-anything.
Go shill somewhere else friendo.

what does a tree have to do with fractals you mongs?

humans are supposed to ENSLAVE nature, not live with it or depend on it

The generally accepted definition of 'nature' is that it is composed of naturally occuring objects and creatures, i.e not created by humans/other sentient races if there are any. So a computer, whilst composed of naturally occurring materials and elements, is not itself natural.

With such small building you can simply overbuild it with x5-10 safety margin

Imagine the mould.

But sunlight is free and so is rain and dirt.
It's everywhere.

I personally believe that eventually, within the next century or so, we're going to see a building renaissance that utilizes fungi and lichens to strengthen the integrity of buildings.

>hurr trees are ugly
What's it like being a small souled bugman?

because plants are the jew of the organic world and want to steal your carbon dioxide emissions, they need to be all cut down

I think it's aesthetic as fuck
fuck all of you

>What's wrong with trees? They help give us oxygen to breathe.
Nothing wrong with it at all. The big part of norse culture was tuning into nature. youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY
The ygdrassil was called the tree of life in norse mythology, the great tree. Surrounded by and seeding forests and loving it.

Tress on buildings are ugly. Trees on their own are beautiful.

because trees are pretty?
because shade is nice?
photosynthesis is nice?

immobilier.lefigaro.fr/article/la-tour-montparnasse-sera-revue-et-corrigee-par-des-architectes-francais_2bcf0c52-9d43-11e7-a902-9e94355538c4/

That surprises me less than pit bull advocacy groups. Do they want people to be eaten by nigger dogs?

The trees are probably a scam where the city buys trees from their favored nursery for kickbacks and nobody checks who gets paid for those contracts.

We are Africa tier corrupt. It's just never mentioned or reported.

The most beautiful architecture the architects themselves admit are derived from observing nature and incorporating its designs into their creations.

Trees release estrogen, so ((they)) want even more numales

Yes

Not mad just bored

>Trees release estrogen, so ((they)) want even more numales
WHAT.. HAHAHAHA
trees are biological oxygen generators. Where people who believe in AI and mechanics and clunky tinkertoys, this kind of thing has them beaten by several thousands of lightyears in understanding.

>what does a tree have to do with fractals you mongs?

youtube.com/watch?v=V5ow-rEBydE

Here are some examples of fractals that are very tree-like. There's also the Barnsley fern, and ferns in general.

>Looks very un-aesthetic

It looks aesthetic to me. Aestheticness is subjective.

I believe this too.

>So I'm thinking it's for the money but also for something else. Like the whole "back to earth" movement. To tame man's spirit, t make us realize that we could, but shouldn't ever impose our will on the planet. That's a message of weakness
Its literally just for money, so they can market it as a luxury apartment that helps save the earth

Dunno, hopefully helping to provide breathable air or some such shit

That actually looks pretty nice. I hate concrete apartment blocks with a passion. I hate how asphalt looks, I hate the streets of cities, and I hate the ugly buildings surrounding them. Everything is gray, hard and lifeless. It's like the architecture itself reminds me how lifeless our modern society is with its multiculturalism and cuckedness.

They looks comfy as shit. I'd be happy if entire cities looked like this instead of the boring globalized cities we now have.

At least trees are colourful and add a flare of nature to what is industrial concrete jungles

OP looks better than this, though. Nature is very important, but you don't have to live in a rain forest.

Trees are aesthetic, man.
Hell, many plants are.

Trees & woods are nice. Cities that have trees are nicer than cities that don't.

But eco-architecture vertical farming is a meme, you can't have a city full of skyscrapers all supporting plants because there isn't enough sunlight to go around. Most of the time buildings are shading each other.
Every concept art of this meme is a vertical farming building that is well separated from other tall buildings.

They could have UV lights that are regulated through timers and other mechanics.

Looks dead and abandoned.

Nothing wrong with trees! They do need some maintenance if they're that close, though.

lol just use full color spectrum LED setups that dim and brighten according to the natural light of the surrounding area/zip code