South Africa Happening Soon

Three farmers killed during #BlackMonday Protests

maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/sa-nuus/derde-boer-op-een-dag-vermoor/

Join the Sup Forumsack humanitarian brigade on discord. Link: gg/Q5ACRB4

Non-kosher take on South African history: archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

>Why don’t white South Africans just leave?

There are 4.5 million people on this ass-end of Africa. FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION. Not just a few thousand stubborn people who can’t be arsed to get plane tickets or overstay their visas. It’s like the entire population of New Zealand. Get it in your head. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

You cannot raft across the Atlantic and trekking through Africa on foot successfully is impossible. We do no have dual citizenship. Besides that, a minority of us can actually still leave, but we have a strong sense of this being OUR country anyway that we built and have resided in for over 350 years. To “just move” when things get tough is just setting our grandchildren up to get cucked in other Marxist shitholes. We have our own culture and we do not wish for it to disappear so pathetically. We make our stand here, the vast majority of us *do not have a choice* due to the barriers previously mentioned. Most are stuck here for better or for worse. Moving 4.5 million people and resettling them anywhere overseas in a short amount of time would require an operation 1000x bigger than d-day. It isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
ranker.com/list/hottest-south-african-models/bikinibabehotties?var=9&utm_expid=16418821-324.XvwUH6XMQEuZMHo4mRbyWw.4&utm_referrer=https://duckduckgo.com/
jstor.org/stable/4466970
youtube.com/watch?v=ixNlPSlmERs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why don’t you start the race war then?

If it starts it will be because we’ve been pushed to breaking point. While the ANC doesn’t have it on their policy papers to kill all whites they’re not taking steps to reduce the likelihood of a race war either. Instead, they eat up all the tax money to live like kings and scapegoat whites to keep the blame off of themselves. Eventually the black underclass will just chimp out once the monthly gibs stop coming as the economy eventually tanks and all hell breaks loose. The ANC keeps the military small to prevent a coup so there will be no help from them. Our police is abysmal. White Commandos have been disbanded by the ANC. The AWB is long dead and any indication otherwise is a honeypot. Our guns have been mostly confiscated since 1994. We’re in a less than eager position to start unwanted bloodshed.

>So what will happen? Are you just waiting to die?

Shit will hit the fan. Might be next year, might be 5 years from now. It is only a matter of time. I can assure you one thing though, blacks cannot organize properly without a state apparatus supporting them (China, Russia ect) and if the day of the machete comes it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Whites are not quick to aggression, but when pressed against the wall, we are ruthless. Virtually all the pilots in the airforce are white, we still have hundreds of thousands of men with military experience. Coloureds will rather join our side in such a happening than be under the boot of a black government once they become the next target. Blacks will starve. The country will balkanise most likely. I do not wish for this, but I cannot stop this fast approaching event. All I wish for is for the Afrikaners to be left alone in peace, and I hope in the end we will have our own country again, after more than 100 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

>I want to help in some way. How?

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pictured clockwise is the Irish volunteers, American volunteers, two more Americans, Scandinavian volunteers, the Finnish memorial, the Scandinavian memorial, the Irish memorial ect.
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking for you to be Rambo. This isn’t operation Barbarossa either, this is humanitarian preparation. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be pro-active and prepare in advance. I have been in the process of this for nearly 2 years with other Sup Forumsacks who care and wish to help. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise, all hands on deck, manpower is what we need and any skills you bring will be useful. We are not looking for mercenaries, we are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities.

I made a discord to temporarily organise anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. Invite link:

gg/Q5ACRB4

gg/Q5ACRB4

gg/Q5ACRB4

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

Pic related the ANC government's official response to farmers protesting their genocide.

White South Africans are some of the most arrogant people I've ever met. I hope you all die.

prev thread

>t.pajeet

t. van Dijk

And canadians are some of the most cucked. Fucking leaf. Day of the rake will come for you

I'm an intrepid bitcoin trader with a solid cash reserve willing to invest in your cause. How do you wish to initiate our first exchange talks?

ranker.com/list/hottest-south-african-models/bikinibabehotties?var=9&utm_expid=16418821-324.XvwUH6XMQEuZMHo4mRbyWw.4&utm_referrer=https://duckduckgo.com/

List of South African supermodels. Could put thier faces (headshots so not overtly sexual) next to injured farmers faces.

That is a powerful image and Burgers will respond, especially if you say "Farmers of South Africa" instead of "White South Africans"

again...just stuff to reach normie Burgers.

I don't want your shekels. But join and discuss anyway.

fucking elephants always trying to steal your fish

Probably just glad they've left this shithole. You really think people will even give them a voice when the media actively avoids anything about the subject? Kinda like Israel's apartheid.
>Le happy and perfidious merchant working hand in hand
Why am I not surprised.
I know someone(black) who kept getting robbed by some other blacks. so one day he set up a trap and beat the living crap out of them
Guess who they sent to jail.
Now imagine if he was white. He wouldn't have stood a chance.
You know Jan Smuts was in with the Zionist and a few more high rankers
jstor.org/stable/4466970

SUGGESTIONS FOR NORMIE-FRIENDLY AWARENESS MEMES PLEASE

The more people know about what's going on the the better.

Op do you know any people to organize a neighborhood patrol or watch? It's a group of 4-5 armed people who are ready to go if a neighbor calls him and says he's being attacked

SA was once like this
makes me really sad
sometimes you wish you could just go back in time and fix things, but we can't do that, so have to make the now better

One of my grand fathers was a sailor back in the days, so he was there many times. I can't remeber he was a sailor except I got some shit from him he bought in japan I still have. Then he started to work at an office in the 80ies some time.

give me a quick rundown on the stats, how more likely are you to get murdered in SA if you're white?

Lynch the Coons

Global Race War Now

My local community is already setting up whatsapp groups and instant response sectors.

I'm sorry but that won't do. There has been plenty of talk about the situation of the Boers on Sup Forums and throughout multiple discord servers. If you truly wish for your people and for the interest of the white race to survive the coming storm, you'll have to start laying the ground-works and start organizing. I suggest you set-up a Patreon first, considering how easy that is.
If you show to me you're serious to this, we can start setting up some serious business and perhaps find more immediate means to bolster the cause. Money is a must though. You'll need investors.

Hard to estimate since the government withholds racial murder stats. It's quite high though.

Ok, private message Spiderman2 and we can discuss this further.

I think producing the stats would be effective messaging, e.g. every knows about and gets butthurt about the "1 in 5 women get raped in us colleges" stat (even though its not real)

> It's a group of 4-5 armed people who are ready to go if a neighbor calls him and says he's being attacked
That's all Boers. last time a farm attack happened here there were 20 other farmers over within a couple of minutes. Afriforum also has a service where when you join you get an emergency number, and when you call that they call all your neighbors who joined + police, and other emergency services.

>4.5 million people
Then start a miltia dumbass

Listen. White people in africa. The world does not care about you and you cannot force us to. You put yourself in this situation. You have to change it. If you do not like how africans rule, then you should not have moved to africa.

How do expect to get sympathy from others? or even other minorities (blacks) like myself?

>a leaf, a pajeet and retarded

Life is hard for you I guess.

We had them. They were called Kommandos and were disbanded and outlawed by the ANC.

what story behind lesotho and swaziland? two states inside south afrika

go back to your containment board blue pilled tranny. It's their fish

>You put yourself in this situation.
no, actually we were doing pretty well until the rest of the world decided to fuck us with every possible sanctions.

We don't want sympathy from you nigger. We are telling people what's going on. If you don't like it you can fuckoff.

>Don't build a country, national identity, cities and wealthy and complain when blacks come squat in all your hard work.

>T.Tyrone
or
>T.Sheckelberg

Take your pick

How are things going with that company of yours btw?

they stopped selling us oil so we developed an entirely new way to produce petrol/diesel from coal

are there any other examples of SA overcoming sanctions on our own?

Bantustans made by the Anglos. Botswana is one too actually.

Fly to Cape Town.

>no, actually we were doing pretty well until the rest of the world decided to fuck us with every possible sanctions.
lets give some context here. You got sanctioned by the world because you are racist pieces of shit. You were committing crimes against humanity just like north korea is. You both go sanctioned. And thank god for that. It allowed for a revolution to overthrow your oppressive regime

As a white man, I feel a responsibility to my South African cousins. I can host a white South African family in my home for a few months to help you get on your feet.

I only have one bedroom to spare, so we can't take you if you have children. And we would expect you to be on your feet with a six month window.

I live in a white parish in Louisiana.

Trust me on this.
If your next /SA/ generals include:
>An encrypted website laying out a general plan of direction and a solid, written article on why this is necessary.
>A Patreon page so that people can invest.
>A well organized discord server with a steady, active community.

Then you've proven yourself to me that you're cause is worth a shot. Now I myself have some considerate funds and means to help you when you've achieved this.
However I know a few people who have some connections to considerable donors who would be very open to donating to causes like yours.

If you show you're serious, I will contact you to further build up the movement.

It's quite hard not to be arrogant when you encounter low test manlets from canada. It is akin to how a lions feel around jackals.

Don't destroy something and build over it. How about that?

Really glad that somebody FINALLY removed the text claiming this picture is from Rhodesia.

Thanks for the offer burger. But I for one will stay and fight.

kek it's actually me

no we're starting now, so all I can say it's in the dental industry, I'm not allowed to say more than that. But we actually need people, and we will now really soon. I still have to get back to you though, stuff is happening after new year (tax stuff and whatnot)

I can say more we're already running several dentist offices now, so our customers are already there, they are our self in the start. The thing is we still need to make it profitable and stuff, so I won't promise anything at all, because we need this to you now go good but so far it's starting to look good, I can at least say that though. Hopefully in maybe a year or so we're really rolling. we're just 5 atm and only two work with the product a guy I worked with earlier joined us just now

>As a white man, I feel a responsibility to my South African cousins
And this is what I am saying. White africans need to learn responsibility.

ACTION and CONSEQUENCE.

Your actions were fucked up, so now the situation for white people in africa is

Whites control 80% of the wealth in south africa, funds arnt the biggest issue.

ANGLOS get out!
Kakies opkankeren!

so why dont want to make a state for boers like swaziland ?

You utter uneducated cunt.
South Africa was devoid of niggers until they walked into the country 200 years after the colony was first founded.
The Khoisan were of such low population that the Boer didn't require more immigration or harsh laws to overcome them. In fact the Khoisan were welcome but stayed away for the most part.
It wasn't until the Groot Trek that the Boer came in contact with the jungle niggers in Natal, Transvaal, Zululand, etc, and guess what. They kicked the kaffer's ass.
Don't condemn the entire white population of South Africa for Anglo colonial policy and communist subversion from the outside.

>Your actions are fucked up
>Build schools, hospitals, industries, wealth, infrastructure, civilization

Yeah, to a nigger these are very strange concepts, it is fucked up for you I suppose then, being a nigger and all.

>revolution to overthrow your oppressive regime
They did not overthrow shit nigger. Retarded whites naively voted for "reforms" which the traitorous politicians took as a mandate to hand over the entire fucking country.

Okay. Follow the threads and I'll get these organised.

Wat Zuid-Afrika echt nodig heeft
youtube.com/watch?v=ixNlPSlmERs

Implying those (((whites))) are going to use those for good.

I do.

oh ,no, we stopped the tribes killing each other all the time, gave them jobs, fed them, let them life on our land for free and gave them civilization and technology, and all we asked of them was to not use the same infrastructure as us, and use the ones we built for their personal use, how evil of us.

you've been telling us ITS HAPPENING for a whole 3 years now, you're literally Kim of africa

Fucking this.

It's literally like being a good neighbor as Verwoerd described.

Not entirely true, blacks were in the eastern half of the country 200 years before the whites came, but the western half was sparsely populated by khoisan then, and has been majority white and coloured (mixed white/khoisan/Indonesian) since the earliest days of settlement

It will happen when the economy tanks, which is inevitable.

You enslaved them. No matter how pretty you try to paint it....

If you took a different approach and viewed this as a responsible people. You would see your error and apologize/reform it. Or at the very least...UNDERSTAND why blacks feel compelled to act the way they do towards whites.

It really is that simple..

Yeah if you read the prev thread i cleared that up. The South East was inhabited but everywhere else and where the Boers set up camp was depopulated asf.

no i mean a separatist movement

lel happening my ass walk around in capetown and its your hipster shit central like new york or california coffe shop craft beer all that

A B negative I'm guessing monkey

also just adding, not to put up a hope or anything like this. but if it happens, that I will be able to find a spot for you, you will be given stocks that on sight might or might not become valuable.

Again I cannot promise anything and I don't want to give you false hope. It's a well somehow big program to work. The last shit I made was really beurcartic I've made the custom system most in europe, north america and japan use. Really boring shit but it's really big too. This won't be so big and you get to play with all kinds of x ray machines wich I find really cool at least, I've taken so many x rays of all sorts of useless shit
>how does a coca cola look in x ray
this is where I am at now

testing these x ray machines which goes around your face and stuff and you put all shit you can just imagine in there for the share keks of it. Those x rays mentioned here costs like 600krones I think it is when you go to the dentist, and I just shoot them all the time for the keks of it
well while coding too

we're going to replace this shitty company of old dinosaur boomers, they are the game

Kill yourself, mtombe *click* ndndnduuwuo

Niggers weren't ensalved. The Dutch brought Malaysians for that.

Yes.

Sounds good. See you soon.

sometimes thats not enough. When you are the descendants of something that represents an oppressive regime, you should probably fuck off. But if you must stay...turn the other cheek. Because what these people are feeling is real and if you are choosing to stay there in spite of their feelings you have everything coming to you. The world will not feel sorry.

Yeah walk around in the ivory tower and just let them eat cake aye? Not a care in the world for the upper class libshit anglos that live in Durban and Cape Town .

novo senja is not your fish user

No one expects non-whites to show sympathy. You're incapable of such a thing in the first place.

Don't care, this is my country.,

>Niggers weren't ensalved. The Dutch brought Malaysians for that.
See what I mean? What a track record. This is why you whites are viewed as the true incarnation of evil. No people is safe from your oppressive acts

No. It's not. You just took something that wasn't yours.

Hope all you white cunts in South Africa get smashed by the blacks. You treated my parents like shit until they were forced to leave the country just because they are Indian. No tears from me when you get genocided.

>always been free to leave any place they didnt like
>never confined to any place, only told where they cant go (white neighborhoods and such)
>never prevented to go back to northern southern africa where they came from
>had the same protection under the law as whites
>offered their own land to use as they see fit as long as they still adhere to SA laws
yes, 'enslaved'.

so make another indepedent state inside south afrika that is better solution

>t,Ungabunga

>No one expects non-whites to show sympathy. You're incapable of such a thing in the first place.
oh yeah
>enslaves the world
>events everything wrong with this planet
>treats women like shit
>destroys cultures
>starts wars everywhere and overthrows countries
But its my people who have no sympathy?

Quit larping as a faggot

>Oh no, it is Pajeet who is angry.

How about you get fucked back to your fine literal shithole

That's the plan.

>willingly living in that nigger shithole

afrikaans need to go back to the netherlands.

>south africa was basically an empty lot when the settlers first landed
What did they destroy exactly? a couple trees at most

Could say the same about you.

Niggers weren't enslaved you stupid fuck. They were even given their own countries (their traditional homelands) funded with billions in white taxes, with the hopes that they would become independent and leave us the fuck alone.
But they didn't want that, they wanted to live in white areas like the parasites they are. Which is why apartheid was created. They had a choice. Live in South Africa under apartheid laws or fuckoff to a bantustan and they chose to stay in South Africa.

lmao, cant wait for the great race war,pray the blacks dont use zerg tactics
thats what you get for emigrating from europe 100s years ago FOOLS

did they ask for this? no. You took something that wasn't yours. and forced YOUR laws and YOUR ways of life on them

>>enslaves the world
>>events everything wrong with this planet
>>treats women like shit
>>destroys cultures
>>starts wars everywhere and overthrows countrie

>Anything to do with people living at this moment

I always thought you people were dumb

im black. just another victim of white people displacing people and enslaving them

a culture of people