MEME WAR THREAD

IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING EDITION

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related) NOTE: USE EITHER OP IMAGE IN PREVIOUS GENERAL, OR PDF IN THE LINK BELOW
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise yourself
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>Make sure that posting signs and posters on public property is legal in your area, /wg/ does not endorse breaking the law in any way, shape, or form
>Consider making stickers ( wikihow.com/Make-Stickers ) instead of posters to speed up the process of posting if you're in an area where antifa and other leftist groups are likely to operate
>If using stickers, strongly consider making instead of buying as your anonymity is compromised when purchasing online
>Consider laminating your posters to protect from the elements
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Moonja67/status/925741131719172103
twitter.com/profjournalista/status/925751182143791104
amren.com/news/2017/11/pro-white-message-taped-native-studies-building-day-racist-pumpkin-incident/
bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509549447993.jpg
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html
archive.is/7MQf6
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313
medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e
fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html
twitter.com/pkompella/status/925755094141894656
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7a2bth/nationwide_its_okay_to_be_white_flyer_campaign_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fight the slide
snort a line

twitter.com/Moonja67/status/925741131719172103

[triggered in Dutch]

>most exhausted
he seems to be sleepy

Sup Forums NO!!!!!!!

BAD GOYIM!!!!!!!!

reminder that these threads are getting concern trolled by shills

ignore shills.

FYI we agreed last thread we would postpone it to december

Are we still doing this or are we waiting for a coordinated time?

there's a dozen threads on this already. it's not politics and it's shitting up my political cartoon forum. stop sliding and stick to one thread.
MODS!!!

PHASE 2:

>we

Fuck off faggot

Should at least remove the halloween stuff from the OP.

Is this a threat of torture? Is listening to her speak as painful as reading her tweets? Do you think that this 'professor'/'journalist' writes like that all the time?

you are welcome

amren.com/news/2017/11/pro-white-message-taped-native-studies-building-day-racist-pumpkin-incident/

>we
fuck off shill

bump for visibility

Please accept and finish my proto-meme

This is a fake thread the official campaign has been postponed to late december

Why does it take a supposed "criminology expert" to recon that people discuss and organize things online in 2017?

What kind of trash rag throws out fallacious appeals to authority over such simple reasoning?

Good. Some normalfags will wake up.

oh she is actually supportive

shills deserve to be shot

fuck off shill nigger

Yes fellow goyim!

Fucking triggered

It’s hard to even write about these sorts of things, thanks to the incredibly exhausting trap its architects set for us all. The theory is that the media won’t be able to resist coverage of it, and the overheated response to it will set off alarm bells for those who believe we’re in a crisis of “political correctness” and “reverse racism.” It also follows the pattern of white nationalist groups posting provocative fliers on college campuses, like at Emerson or Boston University, to provoke maximum angst.

Here’s what else that forum—which, again, may or may not have anything to do with the Cambridge stickers—had to say about how we all would react:

Based on past media response to similar messaging, we expect the anti-white media to produce a ********** [sic] about these “racist, hateful, bigoted fliers”… with a completely innocuous message.

The media response will rally new support for pro-white activism, as normies (especially whites) will be extremely turned off by the media reaction.

I’m so tired.

Ignore the meme flags, they belong to indian clickfarms.

Why can't we spread something to get niggers arrested. For example telling them it's legal to spit in a cops face and they are protected under the first amendment for freedom to express themselves. They just can't put a hand on a cop

that's cool. I was mostly just excited about the geography. Can't let the yankees have all the fun!

You all need to attend this now.

>the media are slowly falling for it hook line and sinker
I'm just hoping some bigger groups fall for it. All the shit normies use, like CNN, Fox and whatever else.

I have actually done all of these.

niggers just acting like niggers isn't enough to reach normies

What if you make it more spicy, pic may be related

Edmonton
>metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509549447993.jpg

Boston Globe
>bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html

Boston Magazine
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

New Orleans
>tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
>twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
> i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

UMD
>twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Coverage by Medium
> medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

Post any that I'm missing

This will fail because it lacks historical context. You are kidding yourself if you think this is an argument against leftist ideology. Others throughout the world have been oppressed by whites at one point or another.

While that was in the past. It was just under 100 years ago. There needs to be a phase where an apology comes out. At this moment it seems like you declawed yourself and resent your decision of doing that. Just remember how terrible it was for the rest of the world when you had your claws please.

Then you need to stop.

fuck off spencer, go try some more poutine

Oof, this is the ideal reaction. Negress hand and all

>if you think it's okay to be white you are in the KKK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off shill. the point is to make leftists freak out over a completely non-racist and innocuous message. putting blades behind the paper is counter-productive.

fuck off shill nigger

>ignorere folk som spiser rumpe luft

tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/

Students found signs reading “It’s okay to be white” posted throughout campus this morning. The signs were posted in residence halls, academic buildings, bulletin spaces and on multicultural organizations’ homecoming windows at the Lavin-Bernick Center for University Life. Several signs have been removed.
The signs do not carry the authorization stamp required to hang posters in residence halls. The LBC has been notified of the signs and has been removing them. The LBC has not yet responded to requests for comment.
This story is developing and will be updated as more information is made available.

Between printer tags and cctv cameras we've got your racist white asses now.

wut

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you guys understand that America was made for everyone?

The marginalization of African Americans n this website is sickening.

this is amazing, there's no way to criticize the posters other than being openly anti-white, going to scare a lot of neutral normies away from the left

This isn't even a good shitpost desu

tag my gay asshole, faggot

you know what's really smart

poutine and having the face of beans from even stevens

With lots of salt

This is not about winning an argument you idiot.

>The marginalization of African Americans n this website is sickening.
we try for 13 years to teach niggers to read but they still can't manage

"It;s OK to be white" = racism
"black lives matter" = not racism
BAKA

She's a "professor" too.

Jokes on you, I bought my printer on Craigslist with cash and no correspondence.

follow the operation, do not add this faggotry. these things only work if they are agreed upon on a large scale with time to prepare, you are being a fucking retard

attention is starting to gain, stop posting these (((instructions))) for something which has already happened. journos and the such will be coming here en mass and this will be the first thing you see. the lack of awareness in these threads is disheartening

Guys
What if we waited some time, for the action to
disperse and get forgotten...
And then did the classic falseflag with exactly opposite message?
And then watch media react over it?
That could nice follow-up

>my wife's boyfriend is African

>implying nignogs know how to work computers

NIGGER

>I ate a Chinese cookie once now I have no right to a home

Good, they will argue against it and defeat your little scheme to get white-identity back

It's copy pasta. Do not respond to shitposters

>concern trolling

If you didn't live in an echo chamber of retards you would see why this is relevant now.

Also, you got your apology. Fuck off.

lmao

I think I'm going to get business cards made. Those are easy to carry 20-50 around at all times and you can leave them everywhere.

fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html

MEDIA HIT

kys nigger

I just emailed Alex Boyd, author of

>metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

He attempts to explain the motives of the posters"

"Again, the motives behind it are explained in the article. I'm beginning to think you didn't actually read it. I can see the same forums you can. I quite one! To be clear, "it's okay to be white" is racist because it's a dog whistle to white people who feel like they're being disenfranchised because they no longer get to run absolutely everything. Maybe that point was unclear in the article."

LOL what a loser, email this guy and maake fun of him

[email protected]

or put a lose edge with an AIDS infected needle hidden behind it.

yet you cannot disagree with anything I said, really makes you think
saged

See this is what universities do, they know they can't legally oppress speech otherwise their funding will get pulled. So they use red tape as an excuse to yank the signs down.

"Oh well it turns out we regulate every sign any retard puts on the community bulletin boards, from the signs offering tutoring to community event signs. We go day-by-day and make sure they filed the proper paperwork and signed up for community bulletin-board insurance. These people didn't do so, therefore we are legally justified in pulling the signs down."

They do the same shit with any republican speaking events

This

fuck off alex

Its not working we should postpone to december

>saged
oh no the shill is sageing a thread that gets 10 posts per minute

twitter.com/pkompella/status/925755094141894656

OH NO THE RACISMS

Shillary leave

>This will fail because it lacks historical context
Not for lefties on a speech level. This isn't targeted against Nig Nogs and other sub species. Traitors before enemies Nigger

>is racist because it's a dog whistle to white people who feel like they're being disenfranchised
>proceeds to remove autonomy from millions of individuals and attack them for their skin color

Good job anons :^)

Heads up: NGO's hire people from poor developing countries now. Ukraine, India, English speaking Africa, some english speaking Asian countries.

>it's ok to be white
>racism and hate
i hope to god that these idiots keep virtue signaling about it. normies are gonna be redpilled with blazeing speed

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7a2bth/nationwide_its_okay_to_be_white_flyer_campaign_is/
upvote so more might join the effort

Lets just admit its kinda edgy and cringy Ive been doing this from the start and were running out of momentum

That little american guy is adorable

ANTIFA AT WAR WITH ISLAM

Why you in the KKK Sup Forums?

fuck off back to your reddit and stay there

OMFG it's racist

It’s unclear if any other posters were tacked around Warrenton overnight, but Warrenton Police Chief Louis Battle said there had been no other reports.

The poster is the latest in a string of racially-motivated incidents around Fauquier and Prince William in recent months.

In September, dozens of fliers associated with the self-described “southern nationalist” and “alt-right” group Identity Dixie were found tacked to utility poles throughout Old Town Warrenton ahead of an anti-white supremacy march.

Also in September, a Dumfries man was charged with hate crimes after intimidating messages promoting white supremacy were left at a historically-black Dumfries church and other locations in Prince William County.

And on Oct. 22, vandals spray-painted Nazi swastikas on signs at the Prince William Academy school in Woodbridge.

fuck off concerntroll nigger manlet soyboy

Malcolm X was killed when he chilled out on being anti-white.