Russians white?

Are Russians white Sup Forums?

youtu.be/h9y82Y16cEU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians
ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Русини
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We aren't. White people are self-destructive cucks.
We've got proud mongoloid nationalism.

eehhh... sorta kinda?

t. urkic subhumans

It's like the mongoloid said. Not white, not European, at all.

Generally no, we are proud slav mongols. Only in comparison to americans perhaps.

So many slide threads today, what are you trying to hide?

>coming from one of the most self destructive nations on earth

>we are proud slav mongols

I thought that was Finns

See also Ma-gog.

they are white but pro race mixing and pro niggers kind of white

We self-destruct with vodka and violence, you self-destruct with 56% white.

I'll take vodka anyday.

there are a lot of different ethnicities in russia so depends

There's no russians, first of all. White russians are ukrainians and finougrs.
Second, those that are not ukrainians and finns are disgusting mongols of different degree.

That's a dumb question. Since "Russian" is a nationality, not an ethnicity, the answer isn't yes and it isn't no. Some Russians are white, some aren't. It's like asking if Americans are white. Or if Australians are white.

ЛMФAO says the borderland scum. No such thing as Ukrainians, my friend. Just mislead Russians that want to be western Europeans

My hot russian gf is super white and hot in case you incels wanted to know (you didn't)

Both nationally and ethnically

you do know that besides that 'russian' is also an ethnicity, just like pole or german?

>american flag
oh sorry, i didnt notice

Its the same as in the US, less than half of them are.

Russian mongoloid diaspora can't rest.

Sick video.

Where is all that footage from? Is some of it from movies?

I think Cukraine is a Cuckt shithole, can I be russian as well?

The Jews wouldn't have bothered mixing with and exploiting them if they weren't. This is true for all European countries.

Yes
Granted, you have a fairly large degenerate pool compared to the rest. However you are still more civilized than the rest of the monkeys that inhabit this planet. Ntm it's a problem that can be fixed with proper breeding. Besides you managed to fucking enrage Hillary by being nothing more than present, that makes you an honorary member automatically.

Your feeble brain wouldn't be able even imagine almost white country, where woman listens to man. Austria doesn't have sea, maybe that explains your lack of yodine and desire to become even more untermensch.

You got it all wrong, retard. There's no such thing as "ukrainian". It's only like 100 years people been calling themselves like that. Before it was "Rusyn", "Rus'kiy".
And calling Belarusians "ukrainians"... You just fucking neck yourself, you ukro-turkic mongrel.

Okay atatürk

>Your feeble brain wouldn't be able even imagine almost white country, where woman listens to man. Austria doesn't have sea, maybe that explains your lack of yodine and desire to become even more untermensch.
Aren't all your women fleeing the Ukraine? Some of them even opt to marry pencildicked Chinese men to get out of the territory known as Ukraine

Same.
Slavs are not white. Calling us white is an insult.

Haplomeme R2b should be renamed to R2c because of all the cuckolding.

>american education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians
>Russians (Russian: pyccкиe, russkiye) are an East Slavic ethnic group native to Eastern Europe.
>There are two Russian words which are commonly translated into English as "Russians". One is "pyccкиe" (russkiye), which most often means "ethnic Russians". Another is "poccиянe" (rossiyane), which means "citizens of Russia".

define "White"

WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIT

WE WUZ YUROP N SHIT

this guy looks like my plumber
and this guy looks like my neighbour's plumber and this guy looks like my gf's dad, who's a plumber
hmmm

>"Rusyn"
It's absolutely different ethnicity living behind karpat mountains. Maybe you should stop sniffing adhesive and visit school at last after 4 months of absence. I understand that you think that they oppress you forcing you listening ukrainian, but in future you'll be glad to be educated.
My girlfriend is blue eyed redhead with 5 size of tits. Says like to live in ukraine. We were in western europe, she said that people too ugly there.

ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
>In Ukraine, there are 1.7 million internally displaced persons, 2.8 million people with disabilities, about 60% live below the poverty line defined as actual substance minimum.

Look at this pathetic clown. He save up this for me for how long? Be careful abstinence can be harmful. Don't forget to wash your face, swine.

>white
Sorry but your kike labels from Mongrelica doesnt apply to historically established nations. Russians are Russians.

>Black guy called White
>German called Nuwitzki
Something isn't right in that pic

Damn Iceland, where is all that dough coming from?

>It's absolutely different ethnicity living behind karpat mountains.
>the absolute state of khokhol education
WE WUZ ANCIENT UKRS N SHIT
You don't even know your own history, you brainwashed monkey.
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Русини

Stop replying to this D&C bullshit you autists. Saged.

prolly some plumbershit migrant

you're a slav, akin to jewery,
why do you think hitler put you away in the camps first?

when is there gonna be a rule to permaban all these faggots that reply bait with pics of degenerate women with scant clothing?

> moortugals
> plumbershite
> balkoroaches
> greekroaches
> anglokikes
> celtocucks
> spanishits
> shitalians
> white
helloooooo reddit

>lack of yodine
I mean this is just cherry on a top. Khokhol talking about iodine deficiency. I've never seen more delusional nation.

They are Slavs.
"White" is a term invented by amerimutts controlled by the jews to create another melting pot and strip the people of Europe from their cultures and traditions to turn them into degenerate racemixing goblin mongrels

You forgot the worst
>germonigger

pretty lonely being the only white guys in EU tbqh, wish we could just anthrax you all
I hope the aliens are white at least

was finland even a country before russians freed you?
I remember learning something about retarded finnish villagers with hands growing out of their ass, but never anything about finns being a country
hmmm