November 4

While you nazis were sitting in this cesspool shitposting, we have been getting ready. November 4 will be the end of all of you, I'll make sure of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too bad women can't fight, even if they are in fit shape.

I wish i could be that fit :(

wow strong prince

Che Guevara would kill himself when he realsised niggers and fags were his successors

The AIDS is strong in this one.

Also CHECKED

wtf how can you fail at a simple squat

He's trying, and it's pretty brave beeing spooky skeltal and show your dangly appendages in a gym with all the swolebros judging.

I like his shit form.

Wow using a Smith Machine? That’s cute. What weight are you half squating? The bar? That’s cute that you think you tooth pick fags can cause problems in this country. Try doing an actual squat and maybe the bar will do us all a favor squish you like a bug.

Keep laughing nazi scum, you won't be laughing when my comrades confront you.

You have a long way to go. Lol
Was squatting 225 in 7th grade bud!

That's why they use pepper spray.

Im pretty sure nothing happened the last 4th november and wont happen this year either

It will be a protest at best that will be forgotten 2 days later

Holy shit I didn't think this would work christ you're all so easy to trigger

I have bigger arms than that little bitch and im far younger

I do a staight on 30 to 50 pushups daily since i started doing boxing

It sure doesnt show.

Your lies do tho

Do you even know where i live exactly

Back off nazi!
We bash the fash

post age and squat set

55kg x 10 - 4 sets

I bash the cometard here

The face of HIV....

Look out nazis!

Nov 4 = kill a Nazi day!

Nazis are f*cked!

Hey buddy, you’re so adorable. Just to let you know that a majority of this country would fight you guys in the blink of an eye and fight actual Nazis and commies like yourselves. You’ve been warned. It would be a shame if someone broke your tiny body

WW2 really kickstarted the faggot tolerating machine and other lefty agenda. The entire world was normally racist back then. As it should be.

Oh look it's this faggot again. The one that said antifa has been stockpiling weapons sold to them by the fucking dprk lmao

Saged nigga

Your side is, for the most part, outgunned.

Please start something.

Someone's going to take two in the face before even getting it out of the bag...lolololo

>niggers
Surprised he didn't try and hold it sideways

Don't tread on me.

wtf this so uncomfortable to watch

lol thats a dude isn't it?

Based stickman gonna go rose goku black
on you faggit cucks

that's a female to male I'm pretty sure

instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=en

Yah

Dumb niggers gonna end up getting shot by sawt

Is this a giant spoof? This just doesnt seem real to me. It sounds like a conspiricy Sup Forums whipped up to fool people.

Who is this soyboy?

Nazis watch out!

>no weights on bar
>pussypad
>no atg
>no rom

What manner of demon is this?

hides the plates in the shot, nice work, scrawny pony

Ya know. I now feel vaguely threatened by trannies.

I stopped squatting since everebody started commenting how disproportionately big had my ass become

just in time for Halloween

The only reason i'm pissed is because I know they won't provoke the police into mowing them down. I want to see some bloody communist corpses.

there goes my appetite

Some shit hole country based on the flag

It's a tiny woman tranny "FtM", I would hope so. I don't get why it has no muscles still, it's obviously been taking a significant amount of Test.

>half squating
That's pretty generous

4th November posting is a stale meme, please stop. We already have 3 threads with this shit.

jesus,
is this guy a heroin addict?
Looks totally fucked up.

This thing is the ugliest man Ive ever seen. Id rather suck off Weinstein then have to be within 50 feet of this gremlin

You're sitting in our cesspool as well and cesspool.

Apparently it needs to wear a dress to be able to perform a full squat

LMAO... Smith machines = absolute faggotry

this right here would be pottery. traitor gets freed then gets put away for sedition and inciting.

spit my fucking drink out top kek

Hey OP,

I know you think you're cool or edgy or whatever with your trolling attempts but perhaps try to make something of your existence.

That Smith Machine is going to wreck your cucumber knees.

Anybody who wears a ballcap to the gym deserves a 50lb plate to the dome.

The safety is on.

>Deadlifting on a smith machine
fuckin hell

plates?
kek

not worried

>locking the knees

usually I would say this is a no no but since the weight is so less and it wont increase anyway in the future it doesnt matter

He feels like it hides his body a bit.
If you were to take it off him in the gym, he would be very uncomfortable.

Dear heavens man, your built like a twig!

>Too bad women can't fight, even if they are in fit shape.
>tfw my stronk anime girls will never be real
I swear 3DPD is just pure shit

for you

Albeit cringey, this tranny isn't an antifa commie.

Thats actually not too bad, in terms of the time it took you to fully draw your gun. It was somewhat fast, but it could have been faster.

I’d fuck him, I hope he has a feminine benis.

140-150kg 4x6

>tfw leave the gym feeling like you could rip cunts in half like the doom marine

>tfw squat is stuck at 80kg
I want to die

Looks like a literal cancer patient, gown and all

I was stuck around there for a while until I changed gyms and took up the offer of a couple sessions with a trainer who fixed my form. Shot up to 120kg real quick after that.

Got up to 200kg on the trap bar deadlift too but I forget what I was doing on proper deadlifts (a lot less iirc because my form was crap)

23, 255 5x5
>tfw beginner gains

Can't wait to skin your faggot ass alive and turn you into a lamp shade.

>boy

We call it "gift wrapping" over here.

>>tfw my stronk anime girls will never be real

can't tell if that's a man or a woman

that dress makes him or her look like a hospital patient

275LBS
5x5
Still adding 5 lbs per workout

You call that a deadlift?

Gotta eat big to get big

lol, I'll fucking murder your entire goddamn family, and make you watch you fucking cunt.

You leftist bitches haven't tasted any of our wrath yet. We're too busy working and trying to fix this country you're trying to destroy.

Once your bullshit fucks with out ability to work, you won't live through the week.

You Marxist faggots better watchout for gathering around roads, you're likely to get plowed into by another series of vehicles for being such anti-American little pussy bitches.

>all these niggers not knowing where sage goes

Bump

Ok, legit question or link to source please.
Is this dude a lefty who seriously needs some coaching? Also, wtf?

Are you actually trying to sound like a tough guy to a bait thread? Are you that retarded? Lol

Maybe one day my lad, one day.

>gets fat in defiance of nahtseehs
>thinks this will stop them in their tracks
>Meanwhile NatSocs go to gym and gunrange, taking up survival and prepping hobbies

hmmm

>The weat can be salva-

I can't wait until this is a big nothing…. If it fails you look like losers… if it succeeds and you violate laws/people/property… you expose exactly who you are and your ambitions…
Either way you lose… Ha Ha.