ARE YOU A VIRGIN Sup Forums?

Be honest, noones gonna know

strawpoll.me/14288406

You can post a reply citing your age and why you might be virgin.

I'll go first...
Im 28, a virgin and the reason is cause women are bitches who always go for the asshole who fucks them and leaves them.

What about you?

28 now, was virgin at 27,stuck in my nice guy beleifs, white knights dont get laid there is such a thing as being too nice. Nobody wants to have sex with a boring milquetoast sweetie. Treat women as nicely as your best male behavior. My luck with women improved dramatically as soon as i stopped treating them like they were porcelain

I am 24 year old virgin 6'2" heavy lifter and engineer

good advice thanks m8
whats wrong buddy?

Was virgin till like 20-21? Took the red pill early on Sup Forums. Stopped giving a fuck and fucked my 8 year older Co worker.

Good times

I was until like a month ago when I lost it to a nasty chink hooker while I was on holiday in Japan. Wasn't worth it desu

Numbers on the big 3, bitch. That’s see how heavy you lift.

>Anarchist flag
>No one will know
:^] faggot

its hard for me to meet women in general work 48 hours week and study

What are you gonna title your article?

"90% of Sup Forums are women hating virgins!!!!"?

Yeah, probably gonna fuck a prostitute tomorrow.

32 years old, overweight khv here.... AMA

also
>leaf

I was a virgin until I had sex with Sam Hyde. I’m a tranny. He was gentle.

I get it m8

>tfw you have to reparse the sentence because you thought it said "fucked my 8 year old Co worker"

OP... you are a virgin for far more reasons than you list. Own your pathetic existence!

I'm 19 6'4 180 virgin. All I care about is my diet, lifting, and study. I'm not in a hurry to lose it either. What the fuck is wrong with me?

i avoid women in sexual manner for my own reasons

26, never ever touched a girl

the poll is 50-50 so far
stop being so paranoid..save that for your fucking government

Women like bastards; become one with the bastard and you increase your likelihood of getting a gal pal

>tfw this poll is a trap for other websites to laugh at us

I'm honored to be a virgin and very Christian

>Im 28, a virgin and the reason is cause women

>tfw 20 year old virgin
Is it too late for me? Should I just go to Wizardchan now?

Virgin, 26 y.o. Never been lucky with girls due to having no knowledge about attracting them. Stopped giving a fuck a couple years ago. Now I think losing my virginity would be too much work for too little reward, so I don't bother. That's despite being good-looking.

>Im 28, a virgin and the reason is cause women are bitches who always go for the asshole who fucks them and leaves them.
Always this bait.

I lost my virginity at 16.. That's normal.. Jeez

never give up you moron

wizardchan is a shitty place dont go there

NORMIE REEEEE

Seems legit

hes right you know
chasing women nowadays is just stupid and for morons like this guy:

29 years old khv reporting in. At this point the apathy has kicked in years ago and I longer really care.

Judge me all you want, I know your going to anyway.

Yeah I know from experience. If you're not a Truwiz asexual monk who shuns all human contact you're a normalfag

>the oldest stereotype about women EVER
>"h-h-haha...! b-b-BAIT!"

how does it feel whte-kniting for bitches in a peruvian sandal-weaving internet picture holder?

23 and I lost my virginity at 18. It was sad to realize that it does not change you. If you were a loser before you’ll still be one.
The real red pill boys is finding out that sex without love and passion SUCKS.
I’m with a girl I love now and it’s the first time I ever enjoyed sex (had sex with 5 different girls aside from this one and I did not enjoy most of it). I thought I was ducking gay or something, then I realized I’m just a Bitch ass romantic.

Don’t sweat getting laid guys. It’s overrated. It’s literally just a slightly better version of fapping with way more bullshit. Worry more about finding someone you love.

Unprotected sex with non-whore girlfriends only, rubber on for the rest.

Is it even relevant?

If someone is virgin regardless the two real genders, it is much better because you know they are healthy people. Being retarded is completely different.

>If you're not a Truwiz asexual monk who shuns all human contact
I am
and I still think they are a bunch of annoying faggots

But what's the point? Suppose I lose my virginity. Then what? Nothing in my life will change, except me not being a virgin anymore. Sex is overrated.

heavy lifter aka fat

Lol you all cannot be virgins?!
Lmao! Wow

Well that would fit Sup Forums much better tbqh.