Why should I join military pol?

I had never thought of military before, but recently I've been getting emails from recruiters for engineering positions. With all the recent shit that's been going down, I find myself actually considering it. I had always been planning to finish up my last year of undergraduate (this year), and then continue on for a PhD.
What do?

Go military 18-38.
Go LEO 38 - 58.
Retire with two pensions.

What is leo? I feel very retarded rn
I am about to turn 22

The recruiters were from Navy and military. Navy wanted a nuclear engineer (would pay me 5k a month while I'm in school and I'd be expected to get a job in nuclear engineering after I graduate, I am skeptical of this since I'm Computer engineering)
Military seems like they just want general engineers and I'd join as an officer (seems a little retarded I get an advantage for being a math fag). They didn't talk about pay.

Although they did include electrical engineering under the specific majors they are looking for (they navy that is)

Good goy. Go fight (((their))) wars.
Also, make sure to disregard anyone who says the motive to invade Iraq was based upon fabricated evidence about weapons of mass destruction.
You wouldn't want to get yourself all sad and confused, now, would you, my good goy?

Law Enforcement Officer

Well that's my main worry. I mostly just wanna kill muzzies and commie scum. But if I am military dog, how do I ensure I don't end up working for muzzies and commie scum?

Go back to taking welfare checks and snickering at christian leaf fag

Go for it if you're guaranteed a position in engineering. DO NOT ENLIST. Look into the Chair Force and Navy. Those are the services that treat you best.

Engineering is far from the front lines, but I wouldn't expect a Leaf to know anything besides Gender Studies and Woman's Health.

Ranger battalion has free ice cream!

>leftists are completely controlled by Jews
>leftists actively proclaim the invasion of Iraq was under false pretenses
what did he mean by this

fuck off we're full

I'll tell you why you shouldn't :
>posting on Sup Forums

Also
>With all the recent shit that's been going down, I find myself actually considering it.
What shit ? Explain yourself.

Get your degree and go in as an officer. Better job, better training, more money, more recognition, the list goes on. After one contract you will have the job experience needed to get hired on the outside. After two (10 years) you will have the ability to use the GI Bill and get your masters with 10 years of experience. Worst case scenario some disability comes out during your service and you get GI bucks until you die.

Post in /bant/ you fucking jackass
OP mocks military in pic
SLIDE THREAD
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Do it. Join intel and learn the truth and facts that Sup Forums can only dream about knowing.
t. Intel 1A831

That does sound p comfy
Militant antifa puss, Korea shit, Israel trying to join SCO, I'm feeling WWIII / nuclear war. I don't really trust others to build a missile defense system to protect me, I'd rather take charge of my own wellbeing.
Um okay, sorry if you found the meme offensive. I am being serious though. Didn't mean to hurt your fwee fwees

>muh left-wing/right-wing meme
Always remember the importance of (((identity politics))). goyim.

Going nuke means you will be working inside a cramped submarine. Don't fall for the lies.

Kike, begone.
I am sick of you fake whites pretending your fucking westerners when it's convenient and then sucking Israel's dick as it actively works against the west.

Wrong analysis my friend - this is the new cold war.
Fight on the cultural front in your homeland by not being a dick, and by simply telling SJW's to fuck off with their bullshit.
Militant antifa should be thrown in jail. If you wanna help against those, join the force instead of the military.
Israel's buisness is not yours. Move on, stupid goyim.

>implying you wouldn't be contributing to the war effort
Sounds about right for burger education.

So like am I better off just working for a military industrial fucker, or naw since I'm actively providing weapons to sand niggers? I honestly don't see what I can do that would be comfy and not actively work against fucking over myself

finish undergrad school, go into military as an officer and command hordes of grunts to annihilate Mudslimes

So I take it that you accept the long disproven false evidence used to motivate the Iraq war?
What a good goy you are.

Not at all, but I also don't play to listen to a Canadian kike. You're opinion is irrelevant. You choose the most irrelevant pussy nation to poison. You're not even a helpful Zionist. Kill yourself you're worthless to everyone.

I don't fucking know.

I just know that you do not want to be in a submarine for years.

I mean, unless you are an extreme manlet who likes sharing beds with 2 other people.

Burger plz. Your huwhite we can pass for whiter then you. We're smarter and better looking. I'm glad your women fell for our bbc meme. Soon we will be all that's left goys.

You shouldn't. In america, it is legally possible to own weapons and get training without joining the military, so there's no reason to do it. american soldiers fight for the industrial complex, not for the people. If you want to make money by fighting, become security or mercenary - at least then, you're able to pick your assignments instead of having some politician pick them. also you get better pay.
Otherwise, get some guns (if your state laws allow it, I'd recommend a semi-auto 5.56 so you can use military ammo), get tactical training and try to get in contact with moderate militias or home-defense groups. that way, you're able to actually defend your home instead of whatever fucker happens to sit in the white house.

Silly Jew, you have sand nig blood in you. Your whiteness comes from being Aryan traitors.
>autist with >180 iq
We will weaponize autism and wipe you kikes off the planet.
Literally every intelligent Jew I've met here at uni has been strongly anti Zionist and rejected their kike identity. How does it feel to have your own drink your poison kike?

I like this idea

Also who are you fighting for? Ashkenazi Jews are the only kikes with anyworth. All others have subhuman IQ. And even Ashkenazi IQ is basically just on par with those of white nobility. Furthermore your plan can't work. Even the average Asian is too smart to drink your poison. Chinese / Japanese are the most redpilled fucks I've met in life. They will see your Jewish plan if you finish conquering the west and they will shamelessly destroy you. We are literally the only thing protecting you.
Be a little wiser before you bite the hand that feeds you kike