PEOPLE WITH HIGH IQ TEND TO LOSE THEIR VIRGINITY LATER IN LIFE

According to this study, high IQ is correlated to losing your virginity late in your life.

gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

What do you make of this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_and_personality#Conscientiousness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscientiousness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was in middle school when I learned that evolutionary fitness did not mean the biggest or strongest or fastest or smartest. It never has - never will.
The whole concept is a product of minds that don't grasp how evolution works.
Get educated - stop being stupid /poll holes.

>73%

kill me

>French 50%
?

I don't understand this chart, do you have people who go learn French out of high school and do nothing else?

> computer science
> 40%
yeah ok

>neuroscience
>25%

Given the shit that goes down at a conference and in the labs at my university, this is believable.

Mathematics virgin reporting in.

33 y/o virgin here, can confirm, I'm smart as fuck.

>international relations
But you can't even have interpersonal relations

"Undeclared"
No physics.
You create this stupid graphic right?

This is what I thought, I think it's a memepic tbfh.
Though I'm a software engineer who lost the v at 29.

>tfw 54 year old virgin

Of course stupid people breed more.
It's natures way of doing whatever it can to replace intelligence (to prevent future issues) with sheer numbers. Every dumb country over breeds.

Overthinking

I know a total sperg who lost his virginity at 41 to a godess of a woman.

Literally proving the R vs K theory.

Lost my virginity at 22. (25 now)
not studying anything

I don't think this is true.

First sex at 14, but quite high IQ. Now own software company. Sex all the time. Not sure why have this problem. Not IQ problem, I think not learning assertion from father about how to be a strong man. Should play combat sport, take risk in leadership, etc.

Cannot live only in your mind or else of course pussy never find you because not know you are there! Have this problem now with some Japanese men -- forgetting real world is there, only a game or book or something.

mines 127 and i lost it at 17 fags

LOL

Those motherfuckers in computer science are all liars

IQ is everything

Has your wand sparkled yet?

Math grad student lost it at 15. Can't tell what to make of myself.

Lions and lambs.

In a math program as well. Most are women who are saving themselves for marriage.

>BREAKING REDPILL!
>"nerds don't get laid"

A thread died for this

>Live Longer
>Be wiser
>Grow up slower
>Go through puberty later
>Have sex later
Wow its fucking not surprising

130 IQ army tested, lost my virginity at 13 to a transvestite in Thailand so ha! jokes on yo....

To explain OPs chart, I'd guess it has something to do with the ratio of men to women in those majors. A more even split leaves a lot of room for college kids to get to know each other and fuck

As for high IQ people losing virginity at older ages, that's probably due to high IQ people tending to be award, below average in social settings, or maybe some simply recognize the ignorance of the majority and have a hard time finding a high IQ mate to fuck and spread the high IQ gene through reproduction.

And each time you reply, another one dies.

I hope he was gentle and lubed your butthole well before he pentrated you.

Everyone's always known this. Didn't Nikola Tesla, one of the most intelligent men ever, die a virgin?

I penetrated him

nigga i must be le'genius

Its a point buy system fags.
Str, Dex, Con, Int, Cha

if you max int you gotta bump something down, its usually Cha since Cha is only good for persuasion checks, and most of the really important conversations have an int check as an alternative dialogue option.

legit happened I'm 6 foot 4 and white and have slept with many men, women and inbetween at a certain IQ you stop caring about what people think and how good life can feel if you explore your hedonism

post your company title

>the virgin intellectual
>the chad moron

Nerds don't get laid. We've known this for a very long time

>What do you make of this Sup Forums?
women want novelty and superficial interactions because women are superficial creatures, anything more and they think you're a weirdo

that chart is bullshit.
psychology and political science is a chad and stacy major.
also:
>computer science
>not 100% virgins

>tfw to smart to have sex

>Electrical Engineering not even on the chart

Guess it was above 90% so it wouldn't fit in the graph

comp_sci 40% hahahah.
Have you seen the uggos at your local comp_sci program. Me thinks the results are bullshit.

You can also waste all your ammo shooting a wall and then suicide in a video game

Id rather not fuck a lady boy from thailand wtf

That sounds like nothing but filth and regret

the numbers above the bars are the age they lose thier virginity? How does someone remain a virgin until 83 then lose it?

It's not an absolute however.
Isembard Brunel was the Victorian age's most accomplished architect and maritime engineer, having developed loads of bridges, tunnels, the Great Western Railway and the first steam powered ironclad ocean liners.
Somewhere in his travels he managed to father 3 children too.

M8 you have no idea. Computer science nowadays is mostly just excel and word classes. Most attending are women, and they become essentially secretaries.

what the fuck are you talking about? I dont waste time on video games

>chem/biochem 80%
>checks out

Yeah when you have the IQ of a rock, self control can become a big issue. Shaming doesn't work because you are already perpetually ashamed.

T-that's right...i-it's only because I'm smart

rekt,desu

Shaming doesnt work because 1. I dont care 2. I found happiness before I got rich and 3. Im rich, the only sacrifice I have ever made in my life was serve 2 years in the SG army. Which was easy, cause im white

You can major in any number of languages, and then go do something with it (teach, translate, whatever). Why French is specifically listed, you got me.

I assume your magical powers manifested some three years ago...

also
>army IQ test
the reason anyone joins the army these days is because they are fuckwits, I can't take anyone seriously who says they took an IQ test through the army, the minute you sign up is when you already signed a document proving you're mentally retarded.

>135 IQ
>Lost mine at 17. Honestly wish I had waited but it's whatever.

inspired me to make this

People with high iq will always be ahead of the curve. And if the curve is downwards then ...

>tfw 21 year old kv

I was conscripted retard

>high IQ is correlated to losing your virginity late in your life.
>pic related
:thinking:
Fucking leftists, they keep shitting on themselves without noticing

>in one that's at the 83%
y-yeah.

saved

>IQ of 125+
>Lost virginity at 15

The data in this study is most likely insignificant. I'd like to see what the P-Level and sample sizes are.

IQ is correlated with self control, it has nothing to do with the autistics on Sup Forums replacing women with anime girls. It just means on average a high iq person is less likely to want to get a girl pregnant early on and can control their inpulsds.

23 . Chance encounter of a drunk and super horny teen at a party. Second was a roastie. Didn't have a real relationship until I was 35

No

IQ has a very slight negative correlation with Conscientiousness (ie self control)
IQ is related to Openness to Experience

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_and_personality#Conscientiousness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscientiousness