Protesting the NFL isn't going to do anyt-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjhzXDDXt74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All that because a few players want to make a statement about equality. Most of you would cut off your nose to spite your face

Good. You could solve world hunger with players salaries and they bitch about America. Fuck the NFL

The NFL is our nose? Do you think before you type?

Getting me some Papa Johns tonight.

>PaPa Johns

It's just a poor mans Panago.

They aren't making a statement about equality.

The last mass kneel was because they were displeased that an owner compared listening to them to letting convicts running the prison. NFL niggers didn't like being reminded that they'd be in prison if it were not for their special privs they got cause they are good at eggball and all their crimes from highschool until that day was covered up and made to disappear. Don't anyone ever compare them to actual convicted criminals nor talk about the privs to not be charged with their crimes, or they will kneel again.

>The same papa johns that promoted 2017 ghostbusters

I make a point to park infront of their shop, look through the window like im interested and then walk into the dominos next door.

They aren't making a statement about equality, they are disrespecting the dead.
All I hear when they take a knee is
>Boopity boop boop fuck whitey doopity doop doop fuck our president bixnood fuck America doop doop fuck American soldiers.
I'm over it, I hope the NFL falls to nothing, Hockey is the better sport anyway

>being so white trash you order Papa Johns
lmfao

C O L O N I Z E D

O

L

O

N

I

Z

E

D

>Missing the point completely
Papa Johns is a HUGE NFL sponsor, it's a pretty big deal they don't want to advertise with the NFL and I'm sure they won't be the last

Papa Johns sucks anyway, let the niggers have it. I've never liked their sauce.

can they do it on the rpess conference or whenever they have a camera inf ront of them and not in the fucking game? cause.. i really just watch sports because i like to watch sports, if i wanted to watch a lecture about not hitting women ill be reading Ssalon or Jezzebel...

John needs to lay off the botox, but good on him dumping the nigger felon league.

the makegoods where advertisers get refunded for networks not meeting viewr figures are way up, the advertising time is up 40 seconds or so and the price is up by 10% or whatever. They are making money, more than last year with lower viewrship by charging slightly more and extending the breaks.

Either viewing goes back up or advertisers move to cheaper alternatives , networks can't keep pushing this trying to ride out the storm, stretching it through makegoods and extended breaks.

>white trash
you probably aren't even white, and if you are you're an ugly little fuck arent'cha?

Buying me some Papa John's tonight
I don't think you understood the article title

DEUS VULT

>Who cares? I never even liked Papa Johns anyways.

t. libcuck

>t. trailer dweller

How many of them donate their massive paychecks to help out those causes and just live like an average person?

BIG POPPA JOHN BTFO

>dominos
Go ahead and never post here again

As somebody that never gave a shit about football I welcome this. Maybe America can focus on soccer and get the entire world salty by getting good at a sport we never really have a shit about.

poor Papa John guy, standing next to those other guys he looks like he's the 5'11" in a /fit/ manlet meme.

>Papa John's Pulls NFL-Associated Ads ...

GOOD!

He has an autistic son. Too many vaccines. Sad

youtube.com/watch?v=wjhzXDDXt74

Fuck niggerball and fuck you.

Sheeeeeeeit

LMFAO niiiice. I was hoping something would happen after all of those triggered nogs took a knee because saying "letting the inmates run the prison" was "WACIS!!!!!!!!!" I shall continue to spread #takeaknee memes to put the NFL in a nice deep grave. They earned it.

Did you hear: one of the players was dumb enough that he dressed up for Halloween in an orange prisoner jumpsuit. But he was also too big a coward to own it, so he claimed he wasn't trying to diss the owner. Just happened to like that costume, I guess.

Isn't Papa John redpilled or soemthing? Libshits tend to hate him for some reason.

papa bless

The knee thing was just the newest issue in a long line of nigger eggball issues. The current state of the NFL is quite crappy. First off, they saturate the fans with commercials. Yes, I know that's how they make the bulk of their cash, but when is enough, enough? They got to the point of actually cutting out parts of play to fit more commercials. And the actual real play time is already not even very much. You would think you could escape this by just going to a game. They stop play just as often, and when they do, they play fucking commercials on the jumbotron. They used to do stuff like player interviews, stats reading, games with the fans, sing alongs, all sort of good stuff. And they still do some of it. For the most part, they just saturate the fans with more commercials and it's nonsense.
Another thing is the amount of power the refs have to completely upturn a game. When you're sitting at home, and you're watching, the announcers will show the play in question frame by frame, from every angle. The announcers, and viewers at home would know the call before the refs would. Even then, the refs would still manage to get the call wrong. It's bullshit.
Hits. The NFL obviously allows its players to enhance their performance. This caused a bunch of giant, absurdly strong apes. This causes them to run faster, and hit harder. Then instead of dealing with that issue, they decided that teams would get penalties for not hitting in the proper way, or just hitting too hard. The game became more boring.
Niggers. No one likes hearing a stupid fucking nigger, who makes millions a year act like a fucking nigger. They do not want to allow their kids to idolize some dumb nigger. They don't like hearing about dumb niggers beating women, or getting in shootouts at night clubs. It's tiresome.
There is a lot more that is wrong with the game, but when you add all of that to the whole knee thing, no one feels like going or watching anymore.

"Equality" - fucking hell do you actually believe this? They could dismiss any notion they are unjustly targeted by the authorities by actually reading the stats on violent and sexual crime, including those against the police.

Good bait. 7/10

Won't even sage my reply.

He is and libs and niggers hate him
Unfortunately it doesn't stop the dirty apes from holding up the line when I'm trying to pick up my order

fuck the nfl and fuck black people

This whole rouse is about the upcoming CBA. The players are simply positioning this as a bargaining chip because they want things like marijuana usage.

>PAPA
>JOHNS

Bought their shit last time in middle 2016.
> shiskins are cooking
> prices are over the top
> literally rotten vegetables in the product

>niggers
>actually reading

This.
Pizza Hut is greasy shit, Dominos just became edible a few years ago, and anything else besides Papa John's is basically specialty or hipster bullshit.

Dominos is bretty good tbch familam.

Based Papa

BETTER

>prices are over the top
It's literally the cheapest pizza chain on the market you dumb mongoloid.

KANGZ

Can't wait for baseball to reclaim its rightful place as the most popular US sport.

The used to be absolute garbage, but they've really stepped up their game.

>tfw I genuinely love little caesar's

I don't like it but I will still watch

sounds like the "equality protesters" are the only ones cutting off their noses to spite their faces

He's a successful white business owner...What's not for them to hate?

keep going, ruin that shit, cancel your television payments

destroy them

Yes, peak NFL was probably around 2000-2005. It's been going downhill since then, but no one noticed because TV and merchandise revenues kept going on. But they've been whittling away at the core fan base. In addition to the things you mentioned:

- bad rules changes to try to make the game more exciting (more big passes) for the casual fans (read: women)
- pink-ing everything, from making breast cancer their favorite cause to shoehorning women in as refs and minor coaches, and you know where they're going with that
- the ads themselves - maybe not the league's fault directly, but it's become a joke how every ad during this sport with an overwhelmingly white-male fan base portrays cool black men with white women, and white men are dopes if they show up at all
- fantasy football - a substitute for gambling, but it makes people care about players and injuries, not root for a team like normal sports fans
- injuries - because the players are so enhanced, like you said, they're getting hurt more often, and the random chance of injuries affects your team's success far more than talent or trying

It's all fucked up, and it's not just one simple thing they can fix. The kneeling was just a final straw for a lot of people who had been losing interest for years and didn't realize it, because they kept watching with friends or so they could chat about games at work on Monday. This made them stop and think, "Can I live without this?" Turns out they can.

The Goyim are really mad. I think we pushed too hard this time Scholoms.

I fucking love Papa John's, but their deals are trash compared to Pizza Hut and Dominoes.

Like hell am I paying $15 for a large pepperoni.

The Jews that own the MLB have fixed them up a nice World Series to go at the throats of the NFL.

Don't forget to tune in tonight to watch game 7 live on FOX. Brought to you by Advil.

You mean they disrespected an entire country because of a few cops involved in justified shootings down south.

Tbh I wish the NFL was white so we, as a society, could shit on them without abaddon and even take away their unearned paychecks

>he a good boy
>he run fast
>he tall
>so he get big money

Almost as bullshit as US copyright laws being ever so slightly changed to favor record labels and movie producers (jews) and "creatives" (their puppets) becoming part of the upper class for life just by spending two hours writing one catchy song.

Can someone tell me how did THE black sport - Apehoop, - not get taken over by the kneeling faggots?

Papa Johns is the official pizza of the alt right

fuck off shill and change the name of your pic into 'nigger in yellow shirt' if you want to get your fucking paycheck.

Taking a knee on wood hurts more than taking a knee on grass.

>tfw the pizza hut that I've known my entire life shut down because reasons and my only option is Dominos
>Never stepped into the KFC/Taco Bell unholy hybrid that replaced it

Far more Wife beaters and criminals in the NFL

Tall people have bad knees as it is.

I really think it is because most basketball players have bad knees and would rather not irritate their joints before a game by kneeling on a hard, wooden floor.

NFL owners have yet to extend Goodells contract. He's ruined the NFL in general

>a few cops involved in justified shootings

Don't forget St. Trayvon of Skittles. They haven't.

Issue a 50000 dollar fine for each player kneeling. No one is saying they can't kneel, but the fine will pay for the loss of revenue for the entire league. Easy fix. They were probably going to throw that money away on rims and sneakers anyway.

Why does Papa J look like he's a few bogpills away from a quick rundown?

Good, now people need to stop filling NFL stadiums.

Deep deep dish is the shit

Papa John is my hero. All I want is Papa’s sauce.

The NBA had enough foresight to put standing for the anthem right in their labor agreement. In other words, they recognized that their players were likely to do something like this, and headed it off years ago. I think there was a player that started sitting through it a while back, and they made an example of him, and that ended it.

The NFL *could* do that, because their labor agreement gives the commissioner full power over player discipline. He can give whatever suspensions he likes, for "the good of the league," and they have no recourse but to appeal right back to....the commissioner. (Just ask Tom Brady.) But the NFL commish is a weak-kneed shill whose only value is in taking flack for the owners, so he's not about to do that unless the owners force him to.

How the fuck do you fix a baseball game?

nike forced nfl to pander to blm because nike wanted to sell shoes to niggers

Based Papa

The Papa John’s near me shut down like 15 years ago. I miss it...

should go buy some papa johns. based.

Looks like I'm ordering a Papa Johns pizza.

GOD dammit now I have to order some of this shitty pizza tonight to show they did the right move I’ll order one pizza every Monday for a month

mah fuckin nigga!

It's not like it hasn't been done before.

People who buy pizzas vs. People who rob delivery drivers

This, all the BLM/SJW bullshit is just the straw that broke the camels back. There are fundamental problems with the product they're putting on the field and they double down on problems instead of fixing them. Been doing it for years.

Fuck that kind of cheapness, I can make me 10 pizza meself for that money, it would be done faster and wont have rotten shit in it. The only hastle being having ingridients in the fridge and on the shelf.

Right after you post here your richtig genannt Schwulfater picture, Hanzel.

>the NFLs face when

That was in the small ball era where the whole goddamn game was literally decided by one stolen base or bunt. How the fuck would they have rigged the game Sunday night?

>lefties chimp so much that whites quit the opiate of the masses (sportsball)
>pol teaches me that every time there is large scale 'far right' violence it's just normies who get pissed off and finally say no more
>the reaction to people saying no more is the left pushes even harder

I can't wait to see how this plays out.

They're going to end up taking a lot less money. The TV contracts aren't going to be near as lucrative this time around. Too many cord cutters now plus the boycotts.

1919 Black Sox Scandal

>deep deep dish pizza with stuffed crust
I fucking miss it so much

Equality isn't real, so there's no downside to this.

I guess you don't have hungry howies?

Bullet three there has driven away more people than you'd think. Why would I want to spend my sunday watching (((them))) gloat about my replacement?

Based Papa John