LOL

>this is Donald Drumpf's america

twitter.com/stay_boring/status/925212883046236160

feel bad yet, you psychopathic hillbillies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9b4cW9sx47A
youtube.com/watch?v=3NmGGGlHpxQ
twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/925428182857248768
youtube.com/watch?v=Bbien7qwxNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because we all know THAT's the demographic driving trucks into people of a different race

What an awesome truck ad.

the ad just reminded me of oldschool southern democrats, no surprise coming out of virginia of course

was saving up to buy a challenger, should I buy a truck now?

only if you can afford a confederate flag to go on the back as well.

>Leftists think that this is in any way reflective of reality
Thanks for assuring Trumps victory in 2020

Ungrateful little shits, Truck-kun was trying to send them to a better universe and they refuse its gift.

What makes me laugh about this is that hours later of this being released, a truck of peace mows down new yorkers. I mean...talk about detached from reality.

you dumb cunt it was predictive programming!!!

I absolutely love this ad especially in light of the NY truck attack. It's so painfully obvious at this point who the real perpetrators are and the left is only reminding people that it's the muslims. Literally no one is going to see this ad, see a vehicle trying to run people down, and not think of radical muslims no matter how hard they try to change the truth. Worst timing in political history ever. I wonder how many of the creative geniuses behind this commercial are looking at the front page of the papers today going "oh fuck not again."

That's not how it works you stupid aus bastard.

Democrats hate white communities. That's why they always puss for mass immigration from non white countries and then support forced integration for neighborhoods they don't live in.

Remember this when you vote this November. White people have NO FUTURE with the Democrats.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=9b4cW9sx47A

>driving down the street waving a little flag
>literally just minorities everywhere, no white kids, just negroes and asians

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of shit we have to put up with

Want to see spooky predictive programming? Watch this. Communist 2024 LA Olympics plus the Vegas shooting at the end.

The music video came out 4 days before the Vegas Massacre.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NmGGGlHpxQ

Truck: Check
Confederate flag: Check
No need for a Gadsden front plate when you use the lid to a can of 7n6 instead.
Hey fellas...where can a 10EC fag get his very own Ed Gillespie bumper sticker? I'll be needing about a half dozen.

twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/925428182857248768
Their Twitter page is a shit show of pissed off Democrats telling them they gave the election away

>kids play outside when they should be at school while the nice neighbor is doing his patrol?

Mmh...

I don't get it. Was the truck even threatening them? Seemed like it was just driving to its destination and the kids freaked the fuck out over nothing, then the driver followed them to ask what in the fuck they were scared of and if they needed help.

FUCKING DRUMPF YOU RACIST

>minorities everywhere
So... there arent minorities anymore

Sam Hyde's America

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbien7qwxNI

Nice truck.

>confederate flag
>libertarian flag
Lmao what?