Podesta is going down

There are still 4 sealed indictments. Place your bets on who they are.

My bets:

Tony Podesta
Sergei Millian

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/news-information/press-releases-statements/2017-press-releases-statements/cia-releases-additional-files-recovered-in-ubl-compound-raid.html
washingtonexaminer.com/court-docket-mystery-are-other-mueller-indictments-hiding-in-plain-sight/article/2639179
politico.com/story/2017/10/31/tony-podesta-lobbyists-mueller-manafort-244389
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509557859046.jpg
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/925389171983777792
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Podestas
Huma
Rice

>Podesta is going down
Trump (?) said today its on Friday. God bless!

>rural and suburban retards actually believed this hairbrained shit.

Eric Holder

Off topic: CIA dump

cia.gov/news-information/press-releases-statements/2017-press-releases-statements/cia-releases-additional-files-recovered-in-ubl-compound-raid.html

Anyone surprised by this?

Sauce on sealed indictments? Also all the shills are using get scripts today

washingtonexaminer.com/court-docket-mystery-are-other-mueller-indictments-hiding-in-plain-sight/article/2639179

What did Trump say?

that some shit starts on Friday 3rd (indicements) of this month but real things are going to happen on Nov 4th, which is the same day when antifa plans some gay orgy or smth - check the archive

Digits confirmed, no need to verify. Day of the rope is nigh.

>Digits confirmed

just checked them. Day of the prank is happening.

11.3. podesta
11.6. huma

Yeah I saw the thread last night, just wasn't aware of Trump saying anything regarding either date.

Eric Trump
Donald Trump Jr.
Ivanka Trump
Donald Trump Sr.

Sitting presidents can't be indicted you retard

dates are in the 2nd or 3rd post here look pic hereare you sure it was The Donald himself? seems more like someone high up close to him...

I can't read it :(

Podestas are making a bloody deal. Gods cursed Trump doesn't want to make it look like a coup by doing the right fucking thing. We have to let a bunch of them go so they'll make deals with us and sell out their compatriots. BOLLOCKS.

Tony Podesta is virtually certain. Even the MSM are already counting on it.

politico.com/story/2017/10/31/tony-podesta-lobbyists-mueller-manafort-244389

What are the odds John is involved as well? The Podesta Group is in both their names, is it not?

Lack of new or inside info suggests it's a very skilled Sup Forums austist more than an insider

You know 40% of all cases are sealed?
There are 4 more sealed between the numbers of Manaford and Gates. That's doesn't mean a single One has to do with Muller.

>I can't read it :(

how? anyway search for this post number on 4plebs:

>suggests it's a very skilled Sup Forums austist more than an insider

unless smth revolutionary happens with podesta on 11.3. its a shitpost

DENNIS RODMAN CONFIRMED NORK EMPEROR

>Podestas are making a bloody deal.

Who says?

The problem with #pizzagate is the fact that the so called "investigators" never seem to have any concrete evidence that would actually end up indicting these so called pedos, instead they just constantly rehash the same old photo shopped macros and claim they are making a difference some how. What these arm chair detectives don't seem to understand is just because you can doctor a photo to look a certain way and take a few minor coincidences out of context to fit your narrow world view doesn't make it legitimate or even note worthy. I recommend anyone who is a spectator to take note of the OP and his lack of substance and over all evidence about the very people he is trying to slander with outlandish accusations that wouldn't hold up in a kangaroo court let alone a real one.

Rodman, who publicly endorsed Trump during the 2016 Presidential Campaign, is a self-described longtime friend of the president and, as the article put it, "Trump and Kim’s only mutual acquaintance."

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you...

Anyone know when we are likely to find out who these sealed indictments refer to?

In a twitter video posted by Rodman, his agent Chris Volo said, "He's the only person on the planet that has the uniqueness, the unbelievable privilege of being friends with President Trump and Marshal Kim Jong Un."

Don Jr
Kushner
Manafort this time for conspiracy to aid foreign criminlals

The Podesta brother who was a lobbyist? Maybe.

Fuck them all, honestly. Drain the Swamp!!

Both Podesta's, Huma, Wasserman Schutz

If you're on mobile, pro tip: edit the url and remove the "m" before .jpg

Forgot about Flynn, one is definitely Flynn.

Mike Flynn
Jared Kushner
Jeff Sessions
Don Jr.

your new pastas suck shareblue git aids nigger

ON IT NIGGA

This is what resulted: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509557859046.jpg

Most likely has nothing to do with the Muller.
40% of all indictments are sealed. Mostly to protect witnesses.
This site ain't what it used to be, and become way too easy to troll.
Only maybe 10% even bother to research anything anymore.

I’ve had enough of these people.
They’re a bunch of Christian-murdering scum that run giant death factories, keeping babies alive, and selling their body parts. What more do you need to know about these people?

You notice shariablue speak in a very formal way. David doesn't like profanity or sloppy grammar

>49th most important guy in Washington is baking pizza for a living
>in a street fully owned by CIA relatives
>just over the tunnel that connects the White House with one of the many ancient escape routes used by presidents
>which was recently illegally drilled

>apparently somebody from the Internet shows up with a gun
>all the camera of the street change direction before it happened, returned normal after the shooting
>never moved before in years
>the whole story got reported an hour before the shooting took place
>the article got cancelled and reuploaded at the right time

>absolutely NOBODY finds it strange

Have some shekels, shill.

>Manafort this time for conspiracy
Ha, that might be the best one yet. "I'm not happy because Manafort's indictment didn't give me the impeachment dirt I wished for, so I'll just click my heels together and wish for him to be indicted again!" Thanks for the laugh.

John & Tony Podesta
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Debbie Wasserman Schultz

It would give Mueller alot of credibility and probably allow him to keep his job indefinitely. If he is going to turn the screws on foreign lobbyists I am all for it. The democrats have alot more to lose

Mueller is probably an old school liberal and more of a Bernie guy. If the democrats were smart at all, they would use the opportunity to purge the Hillary Clinton/Barrak Obama identity politics wing of the party. That is the only shot they have to ever win an election again

Could get interesting with Fusion GPS if popogopoulsaskdhf turned informant.
>twitter.com/chiIIum/status/925389171983777792

Checked
im still insanely skeptical of the Mueller flipped theory, but damn if those digits don't make me think.
It is all going to come down to who they had Popodopoulos flip on. If the Fusion GPS connections are true, then we will be in for some fireworks. The news of Mueller wanting to interview Hope Hicks has me a little worried though, seems like he is trying to get closer and closer to Trump himself.

checked
no, John left in the early 90s. So anything with the podesta group will fall on Tony's shoulders

have a big bump for trump! draining the swamp is beginning. i can even feel the "tension" here in krautland

>Actually believing Mueller is anything other than a deep state hatchet man.

Mueller will continue pushing the Trump-Russia collusion narrative with the remaining indictments. It will be Flynn and maybe Don Jr. on bullshit charges and nothing will come of it other than a gigantic Russian collusion media storm. Anyone on here who believes Mueller is impartial or is /ourguy/ is a delusional idiot.

I thought it said nov 3rd the day before antifa riots. Either way prepare if you are in a big city

Both Podestas going down. Check 'em

Its GEOTUS for sure. You can tell by linguistics. He always says God Bless as well. He couldve even written out what message he wanted to give and had someone else like don jr or miller post here

Is this to do with nose or epstein island? Wtf wheres the thread

Podesta
Clinton
John Miller
Barron Trump

Tony, John and Skippy, are all going down

Forgot about him, I'd really love to see the arrogant octoroon take a big fall.

tip the pizza guy with money from this comment

hillary clinton

Is Trump going to prison? Or was/is this whole Russia thing bullshit?

Have you been under a rock the past year? The Russia thing was a nothingburger from the start

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html
could be, but I don't think Ep's was the only kiddie rape island

CLINTON WHEN

Thats why i said Nose

Anyone who is speaking publicly isn't being indicted. Just saying, use common sense.
Tony is most likely on the list. Skippy, I doubt . Mueller docs make it clear that Trump found out manafort was a Hillary plant and axed him before damage could be done

roger got indicted?

Not a chance. He's been all over news. Wouldn't do that if indicted

Then you don't know Roger.

He used to wear a badge that said.

Hire a watergate veteran.

Where the Podestas in England at time?

Didn't that happen in Portugal? And yes I believe they were wherever it happened, I read somwhere they were.

The Russia thing was always a known joke that liberals weren't in on because they wouldn't listen. The dossier was obviously fake, and we knew from the emails that the Clinton campaign specifically decided to play up the Trump/Putin relationship as cover for their own Russian collusion in Uranium One and other crimes. Then in the hopes of creating something to back up their LARP, they sent a Russian spy to Don Jr. to offer him espionage which he declined, and the Greek guy to the campaign to try to arrange a meeting which was declined.

That's it. That's the whole Russia thing. And most of it we knew a year ago, and so did the media.

John Podesta
>>>Getting NO LESS than a HARD 8
YOUR Daddy LOVES Dominoes
pic d33plY related