Happening in London

BREAKING NEWS: Incident at Covent Garden in London. Reports of multiple injured.

MPS Westminster
@MPSWestminster
"Police on scene at Covent Garden dealing with serious injury accident involving a taxi. Not Terror related. Further updates will follow."

..happening called off? :(

MPS WestminsterVerified account @MPSWestminster 6m6 minutes ago
More
Police on scene at Covent Garden dealing with serious injury accident involving a taxi. Not Terror related. Further updates will follow.
>inb4 nothing

fug

>Terrorist attack in London
>News
Pick one

Is the Westminster Police afraid to say it was terrorism because they too will be arrested and imprisoned for hate speech?

This and the one near the museum sounds fishy as fuck taxi drivers don't normally just plough in to people.

Plus those taxi's are heavy and slow. You also have to quiz extensively to be a London cabbie. I'd be more apt to believe this as non terror with an Uber driver, but I guess NY just flipped my assumptions.

What's more common at this point: terrorist attacks in Europe or mass shootings in America?

shut the fuck up

why even report it at this point? its just part and parcel

Guys I just walked past there across waterloo bridge and past the lyceum.
It's nothing.

Going to Londonistan in a month. Know where I can buy an outfit like this?

Oh for goodness sake, again already?

PART

>breakingNLive
Newfags fall for their bait every single fucking time, this is the 10th time they turn a traffic accident into a terror attack.

PART

Cab mounted the kerb. Not terror today lads sorry. Looks like Burgers keep this weeks TRUCK OF PEACE prize.

Mass terror shootings in Greenland

4 dead reported.

>Not Terror related
Masha'Allah

Remember not to listen to meme flags

PART AND
A
R
C
E
L

apparently its just a black cab that had an accident but we'll see

We are only half way through!

'african european' cab pls, we wouldn't want to offend anyone

shouts of allah ackbur heard as car drove into people

oh yea look at all those injured people. Totally not another UK police fake attack. The twitter handles that always seem to witness the happening are always super suspect.
>Tommy Fannigan MI-5 & dad of two.
>oi lads just saw the XYZ happen right across the street!!

Finnish Mil Surplus online, I forget their name, fugggggg XDDD

UK police would call 9/11 not terror related. Fuck them. Keep following. We will see.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE GROUPS BEHIND NOVEMBER 4TH. THEY ARE CONNECTED TO TERRORIST GROUPS LIKE THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND AND ARE INDIRECTLY FUNDED BY THE LIKES OF SOROS.
> WAKE THE FUCK UP AND STOP BUMPING COMMIE SLIDE THREADS YOU RETARDS

They always do that to kill any hype, will have to wait and see.