Ask a Muslim anything

Ask a Muslim anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you describe yourself as a moderate goody boy Muslim, why don't you and people in your community protest and try to stop radical Islam?

A moderate Muslim is against homosexuality and Blames everything on the white man( not that it's wrong)

Am I right or am I right?

I will answer to the best of my knowledge in hopes of exposing to you the side of my religion that is not what the media has taught you.

Because there is no point. America created ISIS, and "radical islam" is just the fuel that keeps their war on terror going.

No we blame everything on the white man's government, and perhaps on the white man's ignorance. And yes islam disapproves of homosexuality.

Gimme a break. Everyone blames white culture and white people living in white country. So much hypocrisy. Don't give me we hate white govt bs.

>Islam disapproves of homosexuality

Ok and? What's your problem? There is no god, if there is, it's upto him. Why do you care?
Homosexuality can be seen in animals too. So, are they going to hell as well?

Muslims have been snack baring and slaughtering each other for centuries. The problems with terrorism and radicalization didn't spring up in the past ten years just because of the U.S. You're ignoring what your own religion does and are refusing to acknowledge a demonstrable problem within your own communities and countries. Why? Do you consider yourself a good muslim? Do you separate yourself from the stereotype? If so, do you denounce pedophilia, crimes against LGBT and kaffir, do you decounce hostile takeover and sharia law, do you denounce killing Jews (oyvey), all of this shit is outlined in your religion and you have to take responsibility for it. Blaming the U.S. is easily falsifiable and childlike

Do you hate the jews as much as Christians do? Perhaps we should unite against the real enemy.

>Mom, I'm an atheist
>Atheists are smart
>"Man should penetrate other man"

Gee i wonder why atheist are so stupid... Btw, can u guys take back all indians in my country? Thanks

Even white people disapprove of most of their governments actions, but somehow they are blinded when it comes to the governments actions against muslims.

And it is not my problem, but I believe it is wrong, and on the day of judgement you will know that God exists.

And we are not animals, animals were not given the same brain as us. I've seen animals eat from the dirt, does that mean we should eat from the dirt.

I believe that the Muslim community is the root cause for the decline of the Muslim society, because we are not holding on to our values. There is a problems within our community, but it is the same problem in all communities, and that is the increase of sexual promiscuity and drug use and greed.

And do not say what is outlined in my religion that you do not know.

Salam
How are you able to maintain your deen in America?

Homosexuality in animals comes from pulsions(for reproduction)that they can't control, humans don't have these uncontrollable pulsions. An animal, when ready to reproduce is ready to f*ck with any partner of its specie and when there's no female around it automatically just go to where he can. It's absolutely not the same with humans.

But christians hate muslims more than they hate jews. I don't hate jews, but I disagree with zionism, and using the holocaust as an excuse to take land that is not theres.

I really dont understand indians sometimes.

>But christians hate muslims more than they hate jews
This.
Which is weird because we don't consider Jesus as a false messiah but as the Messiah actually

Thats why indians dominate tech support department..

>don't say truthful things about my shitty beliefs
or what? You'll behead me? Explain exactly what points I made were wrong. The reason I keep grilling you on denouncing radical Islam and questioning why """moderates""" like you don't fight back against Islam is because I don't believe you are one. I think you're part of the large percentage of Muslims that don't commit acts of terror, honor killings, acid attacks, rape, etc., but strongly condones it. Therefore, you will be shot and burned when the Crusades begin again.

Salaam brother
This is the dumbest question in the world. You faggots always mention terrorism yet it’s mainly Muslims getting killed and other Muslims fighting against the radicals. How about you do something about it?

>why """moderates""" like you don't fight back against Islam
I'm not OP but seriously man? Your country gave indirectly money to ISIS, ISIS isn't just a group of fools who want to take over the world, it's an issue which is tied to geopolitics more than religion.
Here the FR ministery said that we should remain discreet and then said that we should speak up, out of here.

Why don't you leave the US we aren't the sand nigger hell hole you people create

>it’s mainly Muslims getting killed and other Muslims fighting against the radicals
This.
Iraqi army is like half Sunni half Shia

You are as able to stop terror as he is, so what are you doing about t apart from crying online? Are you in Syria or Iraq fighting?

>in the age of information, propaganda is king.

they're animals and stupid.. can't tell them to stop.. just have to wait for them to die.. but if u guys want to take action, please feel free.. we don't really mind.. besides it is (((their))) creation after all..

Have you arranged married your cousin yet?
How many muslimas do you know were fucked by their dads?(all the muslim girls I know were molested by daddy)

>redneck asking about incest
Poetic.

Why do so many muslims refuse to integrate into their new western countries? Is it to do with such a large amount moving in at once, removing the need to adapt? So many muslims seem to prefer to build or join a muslim enclave within their host country and operate as a segregated minority from within that enclave, rather than let their children mix with natives, or support secular liberal values. It reminds of British tourists in Spain, why go there at all, if you're just going to build a replica of home and behave the same?

For Brits it's the weather, but what attracts muslims to another country if they're not going to change anything about the way they live?

>Ask a Muslim anything.
Why?
Talking to moslems is useless.

They move because western countries have more economic opportunities. They don't realise this is because western countries arent muslim. The Arabian age of enlightenment ended with the rise of Islam. Algebra was "invented" in the middle East before the pedo muhammed

Why did Muhammad rape a 9 year old and diddle the same girl from age 6-9?

Why do you follow a child rapist and pedophile who died after saying that he experienced "as if the aorta was struck" when he was poisoned? You do realize Muhammed said that all false prophets should die "with the aorta struck"?

>Preferring one gang to other

Eat shit and die. We do point out Muslim on Muslim violence and we do it in the same way we reference black on black violence - they do the same thing: point out how savage and backwards you all are and why your religion is literally stone-age tier.
I guarantee your country has participated in similar operation and has blood/oil money on their hands in some capacity. Look, when you're the U.S. you have to take shit from uppity Europoors because they're understandably jealous of our military strength and deep down recognize that we defend most of the world. Also, almost every single American condemns these shady operations and interventions. We didn't get a chance to vote, nobody asked us if we were cool with the death and debt. The elites just did it. Good job playing in their hands.
The best way to permanently stop this ideology is for Muslims to reign in their shitty counties and ideology like everyone else has been able to do. Why do defend their backwards beliefs and atrocities?

Why are you so ignorant?

how come extremists don't attack antifa?

So you attack other people that have nothing to do with that specific event yet you’re unwilling to do anything yourself. You’re the problem.

When you leaving for Mecca?

>I guarantee your country has participated in similar operation and has blood/oil money on their hands in some capacity
Of course it has. I actually know that most of you want to focus on America 1st instead of getting involded in Middle Eastern conflicts. But your government don't apparently.
>The best way to permanently stop this ideology is for Muslims to reign in their shitty counties and ideology like everyone else has been able to do.
Hell, we tried but your warmongering nation came everytime for a regime change.

>Believing hollywood movies about rural White people.

>Why did Muhammad rape a 9 year old and diddle the same girl from age 6-9?
Because that's what you're supposed to do with girls? Why wouldn't you sex litle girls, it's what they're made for.
>Why do you follow a child rapist and pedophile
>implying you can rape your wife
What a retard.

>believing the media about anyone
Oh wow what a revelation.

I don't care what muslims do or think. I just want them gone.

Some people and cultures just don't integrate.

Why is it so hard to comprehend?

>Mom, i hate history

Before Muhammad was born, Arabs treat women literally like a piece of trash.. gangbanging, killing, marrying like 20 of them, trading them, enslaving them.. and the age to be able to be married for females back in the day was 9 yrs old.. so when Muhammad became a ruler, he states that men should be the protector of women, max wives are 4, and female can be married when she hits puberty..

Why, In your opinion, are all the Muslim nations so far behind technologically and culturally?

Do you think Islam needs reforming?

Muslims aren't a monolithic society, nor are their cultures.

America is a free country, they don’t have to integrate into your society kiddo. That’s niggertier logic.

Blame your leader for letting the muslims in..

Probably a contributing reason for the absolute state of the ME.

Still don't care though.

They can all be different somewhere else.

They will leave and we will make them.

See, if you were living in Europe I could understand, but you're in the US man, it's not even "your" land.

Whites conquered it. It's ours.

What specific event? My point is that (((moderate good boy))) Muslims do nothing to prevent the violence and harmful shit in their own religion and are overwhelmingly inbred and backwards people who adhere to a stone age bloody ideology. you want the Muslim on Muslim violence to end? Stop crying islamaphobia when people attempt to have an honest discussion. Introduce education into Muslim communities and encourage a grass roots religious reform campaign. But you won't. You'll cry and play the victim while innocent blood pools at your dirty unwashed feet.
Yes and we are against this - as you have acknowledged. So stop condemning Americans for this shit it's getting old. Neocon warmonger intervention doesn't help, but it isn't an excuse for these people not to do something for themselves and to allow for reform and progress to take hold. This will never happen because they are incapable of such things and the best and most achievable scenario would be to just bar them from first world white countries and let them fester and kill in their own desert lands.

ISIS chief talked like you about the Spanish clay after the terror attack

That’s where the second amendment comes in handy and backfires against conservicucks.

You're confusing assimilation and integration - who is the real nigger here? You can preserve your own culture and identity while refraining from throwing acid in people's faces and killing nonbelievers. We as a society also have a right to recognize the demonstrable and statistical danger of inbred incompatible filth and decide that they should stay out our nation and our communities.

I don't even know what your talking about now, Achmed from Paris.

If in the age of information ignorance is a choice, why do you choose to remain a Muslim?

Sure, 99% of people move for better economic opportunities. But most will adapt to, or at least respect their new country's customs. They'll keep their identity, sure, but Buddhists moving to the UK generally don't feel the need to build Buddhist temples all over the country wherever they can, to form political action groups to lobby for Buddhist interests, or to organise marches demanding that their customs take precedence over the host country's laws. Buddhist children will go to a secular western school, not a strictly Buddhist school sequestered away in a purely Buddhist community.

The attitude of muslims seems to be not only of superiority, but of conquest. "We are here, our rules are superior and will be respected by all, no matter how incompatible with your existing rules." Every religion believes it is exceptional, and many preach, try to convert, etc. But muslims aggressively campaign for new laws in their host country. They march against local customs, many even attack locals simply for not behaving like muslims. And when people complain about this, they are branded "Islamophobic" and smeared as a "racist," which just makes them less sympathetic to muslims. No other immigrant community behaves like this.

European colonialism had a similar attitude of superiority and domination, enforcing their will using physical force. Some muslims (I won't say all) play on the tolerance of their host country's people to achieve a superior position for muslims, they usually don't use direct force but the goal seems to be the same: colonisation and domination, not mutual respect and harmony. I think the fact that there are routinely murderous terrorist attacks motivated by this desire for muslim domination reveals the true attitude of many more muslims towards native people.

How do I convert?

Do you need a CDL to drive a truck of peace?

>Ask a Muslim anything.

Why do you worship a false god who demands the blood of innocent people to please him?

Also, why don't you sons of bitches go back to your shit hole nation and leave mine alone. No one wants you here.

how meany boys have you molested

>the blood of innocent people to please him?
"And fight in God's cause against those who wage war against you, but do not commit aggression - for, verily, God does not love aggressors" 2:190

>humans don't have these uncontrollable pulsions
What about shitskins?

Quick question , are you jew?

>Jews sucking after circumcision
>Jews kidnap gentiles and poke their heads with needles so the blood pour out and drink it
>Jews perform gentile sacrifices and admitted it
>Jews worship the antichrist

wew

How would you reform Islam?

Do you believe the Hadiths and """Scholars""" (ecelebs with cults of personality backing them) are at least partially responsible for the Muslim community's decline

in the age of information, one person can type and send the truth while a hundred type lies and call it the truth

if a currency can be easily counterfeited and spread, what happens to that currency's value? Think of information as a form of passive currency. What is going to happen to the value of information?

ignorance is an inevitablity

WHY THE WEST IS LETTING THE MUSLIMS IN AND at the same time BANNING aspects of islam. no burka no hallal , you want to subvert the religion you have to face the consequence . bomb bomb bomb.

I am not a Muslim, so save the inb4s. Hear me and at least.
All religious texts are filled with pedophilia rape torture and all sorts of retarded horseshit. Old religious texts are the abyss of debauchery. All antiquity regardless of religion is filled with faggotry and pedophilia in art and literature.
The argument of the so called 'better religion' is like a super hero comparison. Retarded to a tee. I am sorry if people are sentimental about this but if you are going to pick events from religious books, all books are filled with utterly disgusting bullshit. Without exception. Try to be objective about this regardless of your beliefs.
The religious hatred most of you spew is the actual purpose here. You are all taking the bait hook line and sinker. And suffering from unjustified illusions of grandeur.
It was gooks when Vietnam was the issue. Now it is Muslims. If it weren't for 911 which was false flag, most of the world wouln't even care.
All false flags, all proxy wars. So you could share jpgs of a couple of lines of text and claim to know people and places you never met or visited. Your ignorance fuels your hatred and you empower one another within your echo chamber while claiming to be radiant.
The Muslim and African invasion into Europe is the fruit of the Western politicians. Think of all the wars that happened in Middle East in the last century. Do you ever remember a time when masses of people from Africa and the Middle East poured into Europe as they are doing right now? To the point of being used as political leverage between nations.
Those people are currently being allowed to enter thanks to European authorities. They weren't able to migrate as much as they do now. And it is not their genius that enables this. It is EU itself.
Instead of hating the EU or the fucking politicians you vote into office you are hating the individuals that were almost invited into the EU.
All of you are taking the bait.

That's not laudable

That's like saying TYT is better than CNN even though they're both shit

First part is true. Wasn't long ago when England would hang someone, cut and drag out his intestines and cut his body into 4 pieces for following the Bible differently.

How can you be so retarded to actually believe in that shit? Do you actually believe MmmmmmmmmuUUUUUUUUUUhammed flew to heaven on a winged horse? How does it feel to have sub-100 IQ?

asking some muppet questions about MuzzNiggs
when there's ton empiric data/information/statistics ...

yeah nah, you're retarded ... like the average mudslime shitskin

>It was gooks when Vietnam was the issue. Now it is Muslims. If it weren't for 911 which was false flag, most of the world woulnd't even care.
Nope. Muslims rape and hold attitudes totally counter to the flourishing of human well-being. #notallbutahighlydisproportionateamount

Do you believe homosexuality and apostasy should be punished by the state or any body operating as the state?

It's Islamic mythology ughh man I don't even know if it's in a hadith book

How much do you lift?

The scum in your nation shouldn't be there in the first place. But they are there thanks to your voters and politicians.
It is galvanization by isolation Swede user.
And your nation almost congratulates those retards for their horrendous actions.
Virtue signalling to free themselves from a bottomless pit of self pity.

Come to Turkey one day for a week or two. There are nice touristic spots if you are interested in history. Maybe your perception can change and you can come to the conclusion that maybe not all Muslims in this world are like you described them.

There are like 1billion Muslims in the world I presume. I am guessing here. If only 1 tenth of those people were like the ones you described, the world would be drastically different.

The strata of different Muslims you can meet in this world if very vast. You can find retards and scum within them, or some dudes that you can actually like. Do not generalize.

But for your case I know it is hard since all lazy scum looking for government handouts and virtue signaling roasties are rushing into your nation. By your governments invitation.

Regardless, best of luck.

>Come to Turkey one day for a week or two. There are nice touristic spots if you are interested in history. Maybe your perception can change and you can come to the conclusion that maybe not all Muslims in this world are like you described them.

Istanbul has some good people in it. But dude, I don't base this off of "hurr durr scary foreigners". No. You guys hold some shitty ideas.

Turkey is no exception pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

1) Buddhist have a specific precept of "no killing", Christians have commandment that say "no killing. How is killing justified in Islam? Are there verse from your Koran that specifically state "no killing"?

2) Why are Muslim Nation generally so behind (aka complete shitholes) in the world? Will Islam ever take on a more modern form?

3) Do you feel Muslims add any significant value to the Western countries they migrate to other than the West's failed moral idea of cultural enrichment? Is the west compatible with the average muslim?

We are a constitutional republic for the moment. If there was such an urge for implementing sharia law in this nation, it would have been done already. Like half a decade ago.
It is a struggle, yes, there are political whispers for it. But those whispers were always there as long as I can remember. If not that, even when I wasn't even alive. We are still a democratic republic implementing secular law. Don't expect sharia to be the norm anytime soon over here. If you banned alcohol today in this nation. The social order would literally collapse. Make no mistake bout it.

Erdogan is not immortal. He will pass away one day due to natural causes. And the political body he leaves behind won't be as forthright. We will still be here. No need to fear Swede user.

If they came to a place with actually Christian values where morality was a virtue instead of spat upon they might actually integrate.. Instead they come to this imoral cesspool where what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right and you expect them to just sell their souls off the boat before going through 40 years of Jewish brainwashing?

Just because women dress immodestly in your new home doesn't mean it's okay to rape them. Just because your culture forbids a drawing of Muhammed, doesn't mean you can shoot someone in a non-muslim society for drawing Muhammed. Just because you don't like the way the people in your adopted home live, doesn't mean you should build a separate community within their society, and start demanding they make changes while preserving your own incompatible culture. Most violent muslims don't care if their victims are devout Christians or degenerate atheists. They aren't muslims, that's the problem, and many muslims openly state this.

If you have no intention of compromising your values with those of your adopted home, then do not move there, or admit that you are there to forcefully impose your culture on another people.