Shuld women join the millitary

I work in the military and i see every year there is more women joining. Where i'm at right now, there is more women than men working.Every year (they) are lowering the physical tests so that more women can join, even during expeditions.I don't complain though, it's nice to see some fresh feminine faces, but i loose the "military feeling" and get more of a university vibe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPJFwkuAuNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they have to do the same physical tests as men then yes, but they shouldn't have to lower it for women.

Like 10% of your training in the military is now "sensitivity training" because women are fucking sensitive.

no

t. thousands years of historical data

Well somebody needs to make sammis and do the dishes right?

Not in a feminist culture, no. Then it will be as
said.

In a more equality based, or even patriarchal culture, yes. Then women would have to pass the same tests as men, and they would not be put in combat roles where they are not suitable.

This is also only if we are talking about an army that has need of extra hands. A country with a large population and a focus on quality before quantity has zero need for women in the army.

Absolutely not. Unless they are used a morale sex boosting

We had one sergeant that said that women, or women and girls in general are a pain to work with, because whenever girls have an argument or starts fighting, it takes many meetings and a lot of time to get to an agreement unlike males who often makes up on the spot

Lol no. You know as soon as there is a draft every women is going to fucking high tale it or be full of excuses. My buddy who was training the women in NC said they're fucking worthless and cause drama with everyone fucking them bc they're sluts

Yeah, was just about to say. They complain a lot, and even though they are in the millitary, they still loves to make drama, witch occationaly ends with heated arguments. And they allways chose to do the simple things in expeditions and tend to do things halfway

This, and the DOD being concerned about being PC is only going to result in a higher casualty rate during a real clusterfuck, for both sexes mind you.

As soon as they decide they don't want to deploy, "opps I got pregnant!"

Norweigan huh?

Swede here. There around 16% women in our military - most ones are civilian contractors/ in the navy or in the air force.

Not too many women can handle the army. I believe the number of women in the army is very, very low. However women are a BIG, BIG and a BIG problem in every military around the globe.

> Women are a distraction for men
> Women are more likely to be unfit
> Women are women - they are like mothers - this "caring" can be harmful when facing down the enemy
> Women are from my own experiences in the service - more likely to be lazy and are given shortcuts to EVERYTHING
> Women are in many cases sluts

Thankfully my unit only have a few women - most in admin positions.

Men are men, men are warriors and warriors are brothers

> youtube.com/watch?v=cPJFwkuAuNs

Remember the brotherhood that were forged during this war and all other wars that have been fought - no matter the reason - they fought like brothers

no, are you stupid?

Nope sorry its just a clump of cells so youre not protecting the fetuses life still gotta go sweetie

>Swedish Military

this

If you were not part of NB08, stop posting these pictures.

Honestly, I'd be completely fine with the military accepting women into any role they (women) want as long as
-women pass the same physical tests and undergo the same training as men with no bias for gender
-women are held to the same appearance standards, i.e. any and every policy concerning uniform should make no reference to gender and be applied to all equally
-women don't bitch about the culture of serviceman and learn to fit in or GTFO
-women stand up for themselves against sexual assault and don't bitch about frivolous shit, bringing down our military to internal strife; no "oh he slapped my butt without permission!" newsflash, guys jokingly slap other guys butts all the time, fucking get over it. The only time I want to hear about is if you were legit, penis in vagina, raped, and there should signs of force from you resisting and fighting back, and you should come forward immediately. Otherwise, GTFO.
None of those things would happen, though. Then you've got issues of pregnancy. If they're captured they're going to get the shit raped out of them, that's a given, but you have to worry about Sally getting lonely three weeks into a deployment, fucking Joe and getting pregnant. Then what do you do? The military either has to pay for and force servicewomen to get abortions, deal with the logistics of sending women home randomly without discharging them, dealing with the feminist backlash of issuing automatic discharges for pregnancy, or pay for and force women to go on birth control prior to deployment.

TL;DR: If feminists truly wanted equality, it'd be fine, but they don't, they just want special treatment.

>delet this

What the fuck is an NB08?

>American military

> American posting pictures but do not know the source

Well, well.

NB08 - Nordic Battle Group 08 (2008); made up by mainly swedish batallions, but also other units from the Nordic european countries.

Your picture that you posted was the emblem/patch of the NB08.

What is the most powerful air force in the world? The United States Air Force.

What is the second most powerful air force in the world? The United States Navy.

Your dickless regiment sounds really badass.

Yet, you cannot defeat ricefarmers and goathearders. Your army isnĀ“t as great as you think.

The physical tests are not a 100% gauge of strength though.

Sure, a female may be able to do 100 pushups in 2 minutes, 100 situps in 2 minutes, and 2 mile run in 12 minutes.

Even with that capability, they still won't be able to pull a 200lb male with 75+lb of gear on him should he get injured.

If it was segregated by gender, that may be fine.

If they can't defend themselves from being raped how are they supposed to defend our nation?

>What is the most powerful air force in the world? The United States Air Force.

Being most powerful sure didn't stop them from getting their ass handed to them at Red Flag multiple times.

Yes accelerates the death of roasties and fall of western civilization op. Don't fight it let it happen. If isis sets off a nuke in some major city cause lol women military it will actually redpill people

Short answer: Yes if they are capable of becoming men, but 90% of the female population shouldn't join the military they only become a problem to the group.