It's Okay to be White: Phase 2

If you put a lot of these up, try putting up some blank white ones too along with them, or alternating between the blank pages and ones with the message, making it clear that they're together. Points if the blank ones are printed on high quality paper so they stand out. Cause people to view the white pages as a subtle version of the same message, until people are freaking out over pieces of paper anywhere on universities.

Make blank pieces of paper a symbol of white supremacy.

So there are several versions that need to printed out:

>it’s okay to be white
>it’s okay to be
>it’s okay to
>it’s okay
>it’s
>(blank page)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0?t=108
twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925788596660994048
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
w2.eff.org/Privacy/printers/docucolor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay

bumping

I like it.

"It's okay" would probably have better traction than the others in the middle. Then blank page.

Seriously? I’m literally rolling on the floor laughing right now. You’re telling me that THIS is the best you cock-eyed little spergs could come up with? When will you realize that we live in a new era. The white man is going extinct, and it’s BEAUTIFUL. For too long you have colonized, enslaved, raped, and pillaged the minorities of the world, and your comeuppance has finally arrived. Nobody wants you, nobody needs you. There’s nothing you can do that will change the public’s opinion, either. So why don’t you just give it up? Enjoy what what little time your pasty asses have left, and accept the inevitable.

You people are absolutely pathetic, I almost feel pity for you. Almost.

Third time I've seen this pasta. Already old

Fuck off brainlet. Youve missed the point. This isnt about white supremecy, its about exposing the hypocrisy of the left. Shill and sage. I cant believe reddit is already trying to take over.

This really hurts my brains honestly. How much memtal gymnastics do you need to perform to equate a page with the text:"it's okay to be white", to white surpremecy?

Agreed, I think we should keep going for a bit with It's okay to be white, and when it gets more traction in social media, to switch to "it's okay" then go to blank paper

Nice pasta.

Even if this is copy pasta. The picture is highly relevant. You are cancer.

>Make blank pieces of paper a symbol of white supremacy.
FUCK.OFF.SHILL

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS NIGGER. HEED THE 5 WORDS

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

THAT'S IT. KEEP IT SIMPLE, KEEP IT FOCUSED.

college is for kikes and faggots. we need to kick the hebes out and get rid of electives and gurs.

>Hello fellow white men, let's remove the pro white message from the poster and replace it with a black one.
This is over anyway nigger. We will repeat this for next halloween. You are welcome to take a break until then.

Remember to never use any evil nazi memorabilia or you won't get the support of the normies goyim

Still a majority fuckhead, and I'm pretty sure when we leave so will the nice things you niggers have gotten so used to. Like that free speech thing you're using right there!

This. Don't ruin this. It's perfect as is.

FUCK OFF SHILL!

Noone even knows about this shit everywhere since the media arent reporting it enough.

later it will work, but its too early you fucking jew.

>missed the 5+ news articles out on the topic already

How hard is it to write some words on a bit of paper and stick it somewhere? No need for an entire thread to plan it ffs. If anything you should be making larger banners and putting them in very public and visible locations where they'll get media coverage.

I rike it.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
do not reply

is probably

bumping

we convinced the media the ok hand sign was for white supremicacy. They also consider pepe a hate symbol now.
don't underestimate the media's mental gymnastic capabilities.

I saw them but its not enough yet, had they not been posted here I would have never seen them.

We need it to hit more mainstream my friend, then like you said we will be ready.

I know this is probably a slide thread but this would actually be fucking hilarious if we could pull it off.
It's too early now though.

Could have at least turned off the nigger meme flag if you wanted to try, dumbass. You retards are so easy to spot.

THIS.
>STOP FALLING FOR SHILLS TRYING TO CHANGE THE INITIAL PLAN

Now that things have been set in motion we must keep with the plan. Don't fall for infiltrators

If white people hate themselves this much that you have to tell them not to hate themselves, is it really ok to be white? Wouldn't that mean being white is a failure of genetics?

Lol, looks like we triggered another nigger faggot into his villain monologue.

youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0?t=108

I knew the left would get upset at this, but I'm kind of shocked how well it's working.

>and refrigeration
>and power gird
>and fuel for combustion engines
>and high-yield industrial agriculture food supply
>and road work
>and bridge maintenance
>and structural analysis inspection of all major infrastructure
>and water treatment plants
>and medicinal production facilities
>and soap, food, hot sauce production
>and airplane piloting
>and railroad engineers
>and sewer maintenance
>and waste water treatment plants
>and hydro-electric damns
>and weather forecasting
>and on, and on, and on

I was just thinking that same thing
The blank paper is minimalistic art
It's literally saying so much but there's nothing there

>blank ones are printed on
>blank ones
>blank
>

on low trafficked platforms.

What we need to do is do what Shia is doing with HWNDU, but make it IOTBW

Imagine getting niggers triggered everytime they try to start a homework assignment. WE WILL FORCE THEM OUT OF HIGHER EDUCATION YET, HAHAHAHAHA

Ok, but apart from all that what has the white man done for us?

LOL
Yes, this.

How do I pull this off without getting expelled?

twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925788596660994048

THE TRIGGERING BEGINS

Put them around the campus at night when no-one's around.

I think it would actually work. I can definitely see niggers getting upset over blank white pieces of paper.

>twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925788596660994048
>society tells us its not okay to be POC...
what fucking world does she live in?

literally how do you even come to that conclusion

>I don't feel like I belong here
>neither do white people
>they don't like this feeling either
>this makes me feel attacked

Doesn't matter, even though I agree with you in theory that they would fall for it. Simple, unified message is best. Don't fuck with the program.

I thought "Black Lives Matter" doesn't imply anything about other races. Why can't we have the same?

I dropped a stack of about 300 in the middle of a busy street near a mostly white liberal shopping center in California. I sat and watched as traffic spread them out in all directions and people picked them up. It was honestly very entertaining

tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/

>Students found signs reading “It’s okay to be white” posted throughout campus this morning. The signs were posted in residence halls, academic buildings, bulletin spaces and on multicultural organizations’ homecoming windows at the Lavin-Bernick Center for University Life. Several signs have been removed.

>The signs do not carry the authorization stamp required to hang posters in residence halls. The LBC has been notified of the signs and has been removing them.

>“We received notification this morning about three “it’s Okay to Be White” signs taped to the front windows of the LBC,” LBC Director Heather Seaman said. ” Upon notification, they were immediately taken down as they violated our signage policies for the LBC. This is our standard practice for any signs that are posted on the building without approval. Since then, we were informed that there were additional signs posted in other campus locations. We are coordinating and sharing information with other campus partners at this time.”

>Tulane offices and administrators remain unclear about who is behind the signage. According to Mike Strecker, executive director for Tulane public relations, President Mike Fitts’ office is currently reviewing available video surveillance footage to determine the responsible parties.

>“We have no idea who posted the signs, but that person is obviously not speaking for Tulane University,” Strecker said. “Tulane is firmly committed to diversity and to supporting every member of our community.”
This story is developing and will be updated as more information is made available.

Does anyone have a small plane?

>“We have no idea who posted the signs, but that person is obviously not speaking for Tulane University,”

What about finding photos of colleges and public places and photoshop images of K2BW posters (in a believable way obviously) to make it seem even more widespread than it is?

try and make it look like the "white" part is faded like the printer ran out of toner to symbolize the impending extinction that 1.3 live births infers.

My printer ran out of ink...

>nobody needs you
Wrong!

a nice thing would be kep on plastering the flyers, and as the days and weeks pass, slightly change the design so that the word "white" slowly fades into the white background

also Reminder that all printers are fucking snitches. Pic related.
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
w2.eff.org/Privacy/printers/docucolor/

>“Tulane is firmly committed to diversity and to supporting every member of our community.”

almost every member

Invoking Martin Luther with Chad is a nice touch

kek

Good idea. Worst case scenario nothing happens, best case they chimp out at blank paper.

What a coincidence

>we support everyone
>"its okay to be white" is hate speech
>no contradiction here, goy

HEY YOU READING THIS
YOU'RE POSTING IN A SHILL THREAD
THEY ARE TRYING TO SPLINTER THE MOVEMENT
GETTING YOU TO PUT UP BLANK PIECES OF PAPER AND MEANINGLESS WORDS INSTEAD OF EFFECTIVE PROPAGANDA

DO
NOT
FALL
FOR
THIS
SHILL

DO NOT FORGET THE SIMPLE 5 WORDS
IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

THESE 5 WORDS TRIGGER THE SHILLS TO NO END. THEY HAVEN'T COME OUT THIS STRONG SINCE THE ELECTION.

REMEMBER THOSE 5 POWERFUL WORDS ANONS AND DON'T LET THEM SPLINTER THE MOVEMENT OF DISTRACT YOU

>Nobody wants you, nobody needs you.
NIHON
I
H
O
N

>The signs do not carry the authorization stamp required to hang posters in residence halls. The LBC has been notified of the signs and has been removing them.
Hmmm..... That's not even that unreasonable
> “Tulane is firmly committed to diversity and to supporting every member of our community.”
Oh, there it is.

HEY YOU READING THIS
GETTING YOU TO PUT UP BLANK PIECES OF PAPER AND MEANINGLESS WORDS INSTEAD OF EFFECTIVE PROPAGANDA

DO
NOT
FALL
FOR
THIS
SHILL

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

THESE 5 WORDS TRIGGER THE SHILLS TO NO END. THEY HAVEN'T COME OUT THIS STRONG SINCE THE ELECTION.

REMEMBER THOSE 5 POWERFUL WORDS ANONS AND DON'T LET THEM SPLINTER THE MOVEMENT OF DISTRACT YOU

“It’s not ok to be white?”
“I can’t help it if I was born white.”
“Whites are a world minority.”

(((you)))

HEY YOU READING THIS

DO
NOT
FALL
FOR
THIS
SHILL

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

mfw `ITS` becomes the new `KANGS`

fucking kek

DO NOT POST IN THIS SHILL THREAD

REAL THREAD