When you're too pussy to issue a statement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yQJEoRhkapw
youtu.be/S-X97xxw5aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I work at Home Depot lol

>You can ALLAHU ACKBAR, we can help
This is why we need borders

I thought they said it was a box truck? That don't look like a box truck. Or was that another timeline?

He had a matching credit card, driver's license, and vehicle insurance and we took a $500 deposit off his credit card. That's our policy anyway. What else should we do?

me too. I rent out trucks at my store. I make a point to make it nigh impossible for sand people to rent em out

boobs?

It's weird seeing a big American ute with an aluminium tray on it. That's way more of an Australian thing.

How lol? My manager would like fire me on the spot for refusing to rent it to someone as long as they had DL and insurance

moobs?

show bobs pls

Post feet.

big if true

>sorry sir you're not the primary name on the insurance
>sorry your name isn't spelled the same on all 3 documents
>our last vehicle is down, check engine light came on
>this one is on hold for a customer shopping in store. try another home depot
>your credit card declined the deposit (press cancel on your POS at the right time)
There's many ways to do it.

tits or gtfo nibber

open veganea

>on hold for another customer shopping in the store
Sneaky sneaky, out of all those that’s prob the one I would be able to get away with, nice.

hey Alexis

abortion is good. Stop fighting it and embrace it
>45% of abortions are black babies
>350,000 dead baby niggers per year
>the rest are all worthless offspring of liberal whores

why stop our enemy from killing themselves?

What a dumbass why would you prevent happenings? Do you want Sup Forums to stop existing?

That's a dangerous meme mate

Hot

my manager still gives me shit about it. just last friday she was whining about it. they had a stone face and didn't even want to talk to me this morning

I don't want blood on my hands

Will he get his deposit back?

habbening

Nope. His insurance is gonna be billed for all the damage too.

You can rent tits at the local home despot?

remove cloth

its a doll

But you have a period monthly

>checkem

this was posted yesterday in another thread.

its a real doll.

>People actually believe its a woman
see

how fast would he have been driving to do that much damage to the home depot truck?

>I thought they said it was a box truck?
That was some right wing sliding going on there.

Most likely 40 mph when he hit the school bus.

Do they sell snags at Home Depot?

>they had a stone face and didn't even want to talk to me this morning
I hope you had a huge smile on your face the whole day.

>Bobs
OK, here you go.

that's still not my hands

Yeah I had a huge shitposting grin desu senpai

nice compliment but I'm not a doll. How should I prove it without revealing my identity?

show tits or its fake

I notice there is a bunch of dirt on the ground in front of the home depot truck. There is a white box truck around there, I saw a photo & it had the back open & it was filled with nothing but dirt!

nigga we can see your left hand shaking it on the side

not to mention thats not what skin looks like

Mandatory background checks on all truck rentals.

>visible hand on the left shaking it

You gave yourself away with this gif that proved you were a man making gifs with your doll obscured with blankets.

delicious

>it's not a doll
we weren't born yesterday lad

FUCK YOU NAZI
SAVE THE DOWNIES
#dontbeiceland
youtu.be/yQJEoRhkapw
youtu.be/S-X97xxw5aI

>tfw no canadian home depot waifu with purple hair

I said this to my parents yesterday. I said, imagine the dumbest thing that people will try to blame the attack on and it will probably be true. I said people will blame Home Depot for not doing the FBI's job and they're going to lobby to make it harder to rent a vehicle and here we are. Congratulations, OP.

that's the hand holding the phone. 128 color gif compression

how would this be feasible?

clean up on isle whore

OK, this is the real picture of the tool department lady actually.

I'm fine with poor niggers aborting kids they can't afford
aborting babies because you're irresponsible or you think their life won't be worth living feels kind of wrong though

bitch lasagna

do milk

Are you against basic eugenics? Why would you want to give life to a drain on your society?

I don' get this one.

lurk more then

>implying bitch lasagna is Sup Forums culture

As a Depotfag this arouses me greatly

There are more on image search but I'm really pushing a ban.....

"Home Depot Big Tits" should do the trick. All kinds of customer degeneracy in the aisles as well.

Home depot in general is based. Doing work with your own hands is to be admired.

>Home depot in general is based.
they hire illegals so no its not based.

nope
>>lazy white asses hire illegals sitting outside of Home Depot.

The founders and Robert Nardelli were based this new ceo is pushing a lot of PC bullshit from what I see internally, they’ve upped the HR “training classes,” from like once a year to once a month, but I’m not adverse to the idea that this could just be how all of retail is now not just the depot

>Home depot in general is based.
>Doing work with your own hands is to be admired.
Neither is mutually inclusive nor mutually exclusive. Home Depot is far from what I would call based.

He's right. The illegals hang out waiting for contractors to pick em up. What I want is some ICE agents to pose as a contractor to grab some Spics.

you mean InFocus? That shit is once a month and has nothing PC in it, at least up here in Canada.

terrorist scum

There is a guy in Phoenix that gets a few in his truck once in a while and hauls them four miles to the immigration office just to watch them run. Having a truck has its perks. They always want to get in the back.

Not in focus lol the knowledge Depot classes I get a new one monthly now about how to treat other people and shit I used to go months without like a single training class

Thanks. The rest I get, but not this. Is he trying to say vagina? I am stumped.

Never touched those. Most my store is pretty red pilled anyway. We use our comms to follow niggers around and make sure they're not stealing, most my department hates muslims, and we have cops at the store arresting shitskins like 6 times a week.

Some of the classes have been strange lately like.

"How to deal with an active shooter" and "How to deal with super angry customers"....almost as if they know civilization is collapsing.

Home Depot: you can do it, we can help

ISIS/ISIL published an online guide about a year ago giving specific instructions on how to rent a large vehicle or truck and use it on streets or sidewalks to obtain maximum destruction. They mentioned Home Depot by name, citing their poor vetting of potential renters.

yea it was totally ISIS

>image search pull up reddit
begone thot

I keep saying this but it has fallen on deaf ears. I 100% agree with you. Let our enemies obliterate themselves.

LOL I took a couple vids of that how to deal with angry customers one that shit was hilarious, especially the black lady that got all huffy puffy cuz the guy pointed and walked away, and she said something like “I BELIEVVEEEE his name was Kurt. Ironic, I know.”

You can it, we can help

Didn't Home Depot sell those tiki torches to the Nazis?

Walgreens

I work at Home Depot. It's pretty terrible

Home Depot believes in their technology. The believe if all their employees watch something on the computer, they will magically absorb the information and be ready to perform on the floor.

The spreadsheets and metrics they talk about in board meeting are a far cry from real life. Often there is never "Token Hispanic Guy" on the floor to deal with the spanish speaking customers and it's almost a guarantee that "that other employee" who could get you out of the jam with the black lady is hiding in one of their many hiding places or taking their 45 minute break for that hour of the day. Once you deal with the screeching black lady, you will also learn to hide and take longer breaks.

Home Depot will eventually succumb to the Amazon model. Even 2x4 lumber will be packed and shipped by drone bots. It's only a matter of time. All retail is going to fall apart like the Malls did last decade. Blame it on Amazon. Blame it on Terrorism. Blame it on the Snowflakes who can do no wrong.

You think? The one reason I’ve stayed at there is because it’s the one retail place I DONT see it succumbing to the Amazon model, for the yuppie getting a faucet sure they do most of that shit BOPIS now anyway but if you’re in a developing area with new construction and contractors need lumber/Sheetrock/roofing/flooring right that second amazon will never be able to compete with that.

Also side note, for the non hardware store people that meme isn’t just a meme, if your definition of bitches is lonely housewife/single cougar and you’re a 20-something male the apron will in fact get you bitches as long as you can pretend you know some handyman shit

Several trends are converging. I love to follow this stuff and make predictions.

Home Depot will tell you that DIY is dying. We are living in Generation Snowflake where all peoples trust authority. They don't want to do anything themselves. They don't want to think. As such, they want services. And HD is pushing that way more than ever (eg: Buy our pre made shed!)

Take trend two, homeownership rates plummeting. Marriage rates plummeting. As such I see more people being forced into Russian style block housing that "La State" builds en masse. At that point, the projects will be so big that the contractors will buy directly from the vendor and cut Home Depot out.

You can already see HD loosing business as they try to sell more and more consumer "crap" like laundry soap, Holiday decorations and even those stupid "twist boards" that tighten your belly. And right now, they are getting away with selling in these markets as women are coming in "with men's money to spend" and willingly fork over $2 more for Tide when they could have gotten it at Wal-Mart or Amazon cheaper. They don't give a fuck. It's not their money.

As MGTOW, Feminism and the Selfishness movement comes, women will be spending less of men's money and HD will suffer greatly. Tiny houses, van life and new generations who prefer "Experiences" over the status quo of "owning a home" will all drive nails into Home Depot's coffin.

This shit can be kinda alarming, when there was an attack on London earlier this year it was starting to be, you know, "part and parcel", so I didn't dwell on it too much since I live right on the very outskirts of Greater London...

Then I found out the van they used for the attack was rented from a B&Q - the B&Q that's literally a 10 minute walk away from my house

Can Confirm. Home Depot is a Cougar Magnet. Not only the bitches who work there but customers as well. You can easily pick up C or D grade whores on the cheap.

You’re blowing my mind because I’ve been watching this shit happen real time lmao fuck those belly boards I always wondered why we started selling them

fuck those overpriced faggots i shop at LOWES bitch.

Not to mention another trend. Home Depot is getting robbed to death. There are professionals that travel store to store and run all kinds of scams or straight up grab something; walk through the store while ripping the product from the box and then tossing the box way into the back of the bays. Home Depot employees find these empty packages all the time.

There is less and less shame in stealing now. People are almost proud of it. And right now, HD can just call it "shrink" and pass off the losses to the customer because most of their Boomer base has no idea how to operate a computer and pay less online.

That is another huge nail that will be driven, the death of the Boomers who brought HD into fame.

I see all retail failing in time. So called "Shrink" will be so fucking bad that we'll all have to order online. Amazon warehouses will be like New Jack City where the workers have to be naked (or strip when leaving work). There will be no more Brick and Mortar shopping as theft will be out of control.

Online stores will improve game with VR to the point where people will never leave their homes. And right about that time Big Brother will tell us to stay in as it's not safe to go outside anymore.

What do you honestly want them to say? they cant stop people from getting trucks any more then a gun shop and stop ppl from buying gun smd op