Is God real?

Is God real?

Other urls found in this thread:

repository.up.ac.za/bitstream/handle/2263/23321/11appendices.pdf?sequence=12&isAllowed=y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but (((Satan))) is

God is dead and we killed him

a common misconception is that Jews are Atheist.
this is false
A Jew knows of God's existence and HATES him more than anything. A Jew's existence is based around OPPOSING God- aligning instead with Satan!

A clever man knows. 6-6-6.

Define "God".

i'm writing here so yes, he is real

Maybe. Demons, however, are definitely real.

AMA btw

Yes, God is real.

Yes, stop being edgy and go back to church and pray that you can feel His presence.

in certain contexts god and reality are the same thing/idea, so, sure.

"Reality"

Yes, although we've turned our back on him and now the world is going into chaos

>Does existence exist?

Define God.

Yes reality exists because even if this were an illusion, it would require a reality whence it derives

"Reality"

Why would it require a reality?

Therefore "he who is" exists.

PROTIP: Read Decartes.

Maybe, but we got bigger problems than “does God exist or not?”

Just like a dream world requires a waking world, so too does the illusion of life require a more real world, until you get to reality itself.

It's only real in the eyes that believe and feel.
If you wish to believe he doesn't exists, go ahead and do it, but you will find your life to be somewhat empty no matter what you do.

Degeneracy is all around us, don't let the lies corrupt you.

First, define God.

A divine creator.

No.

"Reality"

Is this "divine creator" physical or transcendental? Can you measure it?

Transcendent

Nada

Yes, "God" is love, the existence of love therefore proves a higher power is in play. Now if we're talking about the bibles version or other religions versions of "God" I'd say probably not but then who truly knows

If God is transcendent (outside of time and space) how can He/She/It interact with the physical universe?

IT'S ONLY A QUESTION YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF OP YOU FUCK

>God creates man with reasoning ability that distinguishes him from other life
>God demands that you believe in God without any proof

yes and you are its catalyst

no, God is The Universe observing and experiencing itself; not "love" you fucking pedo apologist faggot

Are you talking about Yahweh? No, the Abrahamic God does not exist.
Are you talking about the Aryan pagan gods? Yes, they do exist, however in which form and wether they are truly gods or just higher beings outside of the physical realm is for you to decide.
Are you talking about the All? Who knows. Only the All could know this answer, even if Hermes and other Occult teacher thought they knew.

depends on definiton

Regarding this, the pagan gods are the planets in our solar system, each planet is a sentient being

>Is God real?
by default, yes (starts with a 'G' - variables starting with IJKLMN are INTEGER, the rest are REAL). but it might happen that there's an IMPLICIT declaration declaring variables starting with 'G' - among others - something else than real. and it also might happen that there's an explicit declaration of God as something else, CHARACTER or INTEGER or whatever.

This is my personal opinion.
God is simply an avatar of an ideology (Christianity other abrahamic religions). He's basically faith personified. As long as God have a mark on it's host culture, in it's traditions is alive. Because we are personified a bunch of philosophical thoughts and made a religious system out of it. And the believers act according to the thought process of this entity that not exist in this material realm, but in the human mind and this makes him real. Not just as an imaginary friend, he's much more than that because a big amount of people believe in him, keep his commandments(aka know his personality) and have a mark in the host culture.

TL;DR: Yes but only in the level of ideas.

There are more Gods than they are planets. But each planet has an Ultimate One called Type with Type Moon being a special case. These Ultimate Ones are a vessel of the planet themself.

If he is, he probably doesn't care about you or your existence.

I'm fine with that

Protip: don't

Yes. He is objectively real and the proof is in everyone and everywhere. The proof of the existence of God is reality itself, no other thing would explaim it.
The abrahamic God is the true God, but I understand thoso who don't believe because they can't believe for themselves, even if they want. To believe in God He has to touch you with his holy spirit to give you faith.
If this happens to you, you will convert and never look back.
If it didn't happened yet, but you want it to happen, maybe the Holy Spirit is already touching you. But the only way to know is seeking it. Pray, and ask.

>(outside of time and space) how can He/She/It interact with the phy
Because He is omnipotent, and his power are not bound to the laws of physics. That's literally what supernatural means.

I don't understand how so many people think that life will be "empty" and "pointless" if we don't believe in God.
If God is real then why did he create humans? Why did he create the world? Was he bored? Did he just want servants to worship him and suck him off for no reason? If god truly is real, then he is not one to be worshipped, he should be hated. He creates a being and then imposes promises of eternal suffering on them if they don't unconditionally worship him and consider their own existence a gift.

God is a tyrant, nothing more, and you are literally a retard if you willingly follow something as illogical as this.

>I don't understand metaphisical questions
>God is obligated to tell me why he did shit

But you're a fat man in a fedora why should we listen to you?

just yanking your chain I am sure you're a pretty decent person, just sense a lot of teenage angst in that post :P

>if I call him a brainlet and don't present an argument that means I'm right haha
well done.

Teenage angst, how? Because I don't suck up to an authority figure that supposedly has the ballsack of my existence clenched tightly?

Here? No, we killed him a long TIME ago. The blasphemy of existence comes to its fiery CONCLUSION and god rises from the ashes.

>God is obligated to tell me why he did shit
Humans are beings that want to know. We have a thirst for knowledge that can never be sated. Therefore we should ask ourself the question why your God did what you say he did. He wrote everything down but not that. A God that does not quench our thirst is a cruel God and a God that does something with no reason is a bad God that should not be worshipped. However an almighty God can have no reason, since the reason that leads him to do something is higher than him and you say that there is nothing higher. If he has some artistic part that forces him to creation than this is the highest force, higher than your God. If he was bored than boredom is the highest force, etc.

You and god simply cannot coexist. All is all, no divisions.

This, hans has explained it better than I can even in English. The abrahamic god was created by Jews to distract the European people from the true creators of this universe

want to fuck your mind for a little time?
Try the Godel God theorem.

>I don't understand how so many people think that life will be "empty" and "pointless" if we don't believe in God.
read this: repository.up.ac.za/bitstream/handle/2263/23321/11appendices.pdf?sequence=12&isAllowed=y
the guy was a devout Christian who became an atheist as the result of learning too much theology (what I linked is the appendix to his doctorate in theology).

You mean Gods. There have been many of them throughout history. I don't know and I don't care. I get on just fine without one, and if I'm sent to some sort of hell for not being a religion drone my entire life, well I want nothing to do with that God anyway.

Yes.

Enough with this gay meme.
We didn't kill him but most of us have abandoned His light, come back.

The big bang proves that there is a creator

If this universe had a creator it's probably just a science experiment by some super advanced ayy lmaos from another universe and not some humanish guy who likes to knock up underage jewish women and was extremely concerned with a tiny portion of the middle east thousands of years ago but got lazy recently.

No. "God" is a word packaged by untrustworthy people.

God transcends 'real' or 'not real'

Yeah

Quads of truth, although religious folk could counter that with "Omnipotence = anything is possible" or something along those lines.
as for >tfw it took me around 7 years to understand what the poster behind it meant.

Check those digits for truth.

I'm still reading it but I want to point out that he opens with a quote from a gnostic Gospel and not the canonical Gospels. There are reasons it isn't canon.

Yes.

No, God isn't real.
We're the result of the big bang.
What created the big bang you ask?
(Nervous) Hmmm well... wait a minute I forgot to ... hmm...turn the oven off
/run like hell

:^)

Homura did nothing wrong!

this is the So What to end all So Whats.

>tfw it took me around 7 years to understand what the poster behind it meant.
What the poster behind that image meant*
Fuck me, I should just retire from the internet forever.

there cannot be evil without good, checkmate

>Tfw you don't believe in god but still attend church for the feeling of being apart of a community.

it is arrogant to think that you know how a god should or shouldn't be
He is the creator he does what he wants
Tyrant or not
You the creature cant say i dont like it

>i dont like it
see? I can.

God and Jesus may not be real but as symbols, they inspire hope during tough times and forgiveness when you feel remorseful but cannot tell anyone and that's all that really matters.

His is the universe, aka existence, aka nature, aka natural law. Everything in the bible makes sense when viewed through this lense

>Therefore we should ask ourself the question why your God did what you say he did.

Christians answered these questions, but fedora fags either don't listen or don't want to believe. The fact that you can't acept a claim is different to say that a claim is not being made.

Even though you're correct in saying humans thristh for understanding, It is naive to think that there isn't a limit for what humans can actually understand. The supernatural, for instance. There are questions that are simply out of the possibility of human understanding, such as why God created reality in first place. The only answer to this that coudn't possibly be wrong, but will never be satisfying, is "because he wanted".

The point is, God does not stop being God if He does not want to answer your questions, regardless of how thirst for knowledge you are. God also does not stop being God if He purposely made you with a thirst for knowledge that can never be satisfied. You have no authority over God, you can't demand shit.

However, God does satisfy your thirst for knowledge by giving you faith, because all the questions worthy answering and its answers are on the Bible. In other worlds, Infidels will never be satisfied with anythingm, while the faithfull live wholesome lives.