As dumb as advertised

As dumb as advertised.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01Dn53H2ZLw
twitter.com/hullnewstu/status/925788596660994048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least they are honest about their anti-white sentiments.

>whomst

WE WUZ JUST PLAYING HOOPS MASTA. WE DIDNDU NUFFIN.

Nggers aggravate me so much

>whomst

Once they start openly showing how much they hate whites would anyone be able to find fault with whites arming up and defending themselves with lethal force?

>whomst
nigger education

Yes, we call them Libtards

>whomst meme

This cannot be real.

>would anyone be able to find fault

Yes. They would say it's because we are white.

There is a genocide happening is south Africa against whites and it's happening here

dumb nigger doesn't realize it's "whom's't've"

>whomst

>Whom
>Whomst
>Whomst've

Can somebody translate that in English? My school didn't have nigrish course.

Because you didn't have a school

>it's not ok to be white
It was never about equality

she retweeted this

good job, idiots

oh trust me it is, all the normie forced memes are so fucking bad

>Sup Forums is full of brainlettes who don't even whomst'd've

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that some people will actually fall into the trap of arguing that it's not okay to be white. They ain't so bright, is they?

go back to instagram plz

And you don't have a dad.

YESSS the more normies that come to Sup Forums the more redpilling.

t.Former BernieBro

They were going to find out sooner or later, they always blame us for this shit anyway.

Now it's when you have to be extra careful.

youtube.com/watch?v=01Dn53H2ZLw

>As dumb as advertised.

Dumber. Much dumber.

Yes it's that bad

>>whomst
Ah, the plural bombastic accusative, not often seen in Twitter discourse.

What these idiots don't realize is that this is the point of the signs. All they say is "it's okay to be white". Anyone disagreeing with that obviously just hates white people, and that's going to piss off normies.

The point is to just put out this statement, and then when niggers and kikes say that it's racist, normies will wonder why and get pissed off at being told it's racist to be okay with being white. It's bait and it's working.

Who cares? The effect is the same. People will freak out because someone dared to say that it's okay to be white. Then normal people will realize that SJWs are insane anti-white radicals.

Bump

If you college fags had your autism throttled to ramming speed, you'd be looking up your school's code of conduct, which undoubtedly kills gallons of ink about zero tolerance for racial discrimination, and report all of your fellow students that are stupid enough to post anti-white sentiment on social media.

>whomst
What did she mean by this

> whomst

>sarcastic to say it's ok to be white

Top kek

Ask this racist black bitch a simple question. Why not? Why is it “not” ok to be white?

This is just further proof that blacks hate us as much as we hate them

>gul dukat was a hero

I'd wager half this fucking board unironically thinks "whomst" is a fucking word

Bumping

This is a great sign. Most people will see "its okay to be white" and think yeah OK I'm white nothing wrong with that. When they see tweets like in the OP saying its not OK to be white then they start coming to our side.

>whomst da fuq

Lurk moar you fucking nigger. Stunned cunts such as yourself posting without understanding board culture is why quality is currently in the shutter.
>LOOK GUISE I STILL BUY INTO THE LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM! I'M A Sup ForumsACK NAO!

Almost as funny as “top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites racists will never tell you this!”

Whomst it be who am offended me?

Why, commie? Did you bring a bunch of basketball "Americans" with you?

i literally cannot figure out what gracemarie_rose is saying

Yah the 50% made of commie shills

twitter.com/hullnewstu/status/925788596660994048

>opens door
>sees sign
>dies

No, people are just retarded and don't know proper English

>first of all
Please honey do make ur 2nd and 3rd points

This is without a doubt one of our best meme campaigns to date. Continue to escalate bros.

>whites are getting slated every day for the past few years
>kind white (probably non white) anons telling whites it's okay to be white

I honestly feel bad for white people. You guys really are having it rough these years. I hope to god you all rise up and take charge again.

t. Uncle mixed Ruckus

Whom’s’t’ve is a good meme, go fuck yourself

We movement now!

stfu you literal gatekeeper bitch

*MASSA

Whoever came up with this campaign is a fucking genius.

Whomst'dve

Agreed.

What the actual fuck!

It's brilliant. They're taking such a simple phrase waaaay out of context. I find it so embarrassing.

>twitter.com/hullnewstu/status/925788596660994048

I WAS LITERALLY WALKING!

>OGGA BOOGGA WHOMST BE PUTTUN UP THOSE FLYERS N SHIET?
>ITS NOT OK TO BE WHITY?
why is it not OK to be white,sir?
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME NIGGA? MUH RASCIM MUH COLONOALISMSMS MUH SYSTEMATIC WASCISM!! KILL WHITEY
niggers really are a disease

Yes, continue to give Sup Forums a platform. Bring us your tired, your normies, yearning to learn truth.

>PRAISE PEPE!
>HAIL KEK!!
>GOD EMPEROR DOTARD!!1

SHADILAY MY MAIN MAGA BASED BLACK BRO!

kek

>this is a college student in America

the Sup Forums op has been a smashing success.

build the momentum until it's confronted nationally. they are doing exactly what we expected: boldly stating that it is not okay to be white.

we win bigly with this.

keep it simple, keep it sparse and keep it alive.

Love it. Make it a meme now

For the record it is ok to be white.

How the hell does she get "It's not okay to be a person of color but it's okay to be white"?

Talk about ~internalized racism~

Damn straight leaf. Spot on. This is why this campaign is so effective.

You Young faggots need to learn to keep your dicks in your pants. Learn some self control. Because you had to jerk your pud at the idea of rustling some jimmies and post 9 million threads about the Op, you went and fucking ruined it. Next time. Cook up the op, impliment the op and then sit back for a say or two and watch the dumpster fire

dukat brought bajor into modernity. they were living like medieval peasants, ruled by fear tormented by disease and hunger. now they can travel the stars as equals.

accurate af

i had no idea it wasn't ok to be white, blackey taught me

that fucking hamplanet always gives me murderous thoughts

lemme axe whomst

i think she was actually serious... that is just pathetic. christ.

I'm half spic, I know how you feel. I'm rooting for white devils too. They enable my cozy lifestyle.

>its not ok.
hue

>"I was literally walking.."
These people are food for wildlife, civilization was not meant for them

What'stdve the fuck do they teach to kids over there when they can reach university levels without being able to speak their own god damn language?

"Imma kill whomst eva put this shit up."
"come out come out WHOMST EVA U ARE"

You need to be screen-shotting/collecting these leftist/none-white responses and spreading them everywhere.

lol.. Stupid nigger tweets.

Would be funny to attach them to "it's ok to be white" posters.

You just been Hhomst've'd.

The rules died when we couldn’t shit post without making the news a couple times a month.

put "2011" under the gadsden flag and "2017" under the nazi flag

>twitter.com/hullnewstu/status/925788596660994048
Love the responses.

because white is a social construct created to oppress minorities, sweetie

>Flick through list of conspiracy theories other day
>White genocide conspiracy theory
>"A racist conspiracy theory that people are plotting to genocide whites by outbreeding them, encouraging whites to have less children, and bringing in more non-white immigration"
>All of this has already been proved as happening, but they brush it off as "it's just pure coincidence, we never had that plan in mind we're just thinking of muh economy"
>Assuming this excuse was truthful and it was just coincidence (it isn't) then continuing to do so, with the evidence at hand, is genocide under the (((UN))) own definition of what constitutes genocide and carrying on doing what you said was "coincidence" is knowingly perpetrating a genocide

It's just like me throwing rocks over a wall and someone telling me that there's a highway underneath that wall. If I killed someone then I would have at least some argument for manslaughter because I was unaware there was a highway underneath. If I'm warned and carry on doing it and then kill someone then I have no manslaughter plea because I know throwing rocks on to a highway is likely to result in death.
Goys don't like to hear the truth because the truth isn't what they see as reality. When they're confronted with the truth and with reality it's in very stark contrast to what they're used to. They're smart enough to recognize that to change what they're being confronted with will take actual self sacrifice on their part. It's not as simple as stopping rape (you know by standing there with pieces of cardboard with "don't rape" wrote on them) and because of it they want no part. They want to be good goys because they're afraid that stepping out of line will disrupt their life, to a normie that's worse than death. How can you have safety in numbers when your group ostracizes you for not being like them?

Call them out for being racist bigots.

that looks so much harder than just fucking eating it, and cleaning your hands after. wtf faggots explain yourselves

I'm unironically more disgusted by this than the OP.

Search "it's okay to be white" on twitter and you'll find everything you need. SPREAD IT

literally this.