Give me one good reason as to why anyone outside the military and SWAT should own a fucking gun. Now...

Give me one good reason as to why anyone outside the military and SWAT should own a fucking gun. Now. One of you "responsible gun owners" killed people yesterday in the New York attack. And in Las Vegas. You gun nuts need to pay.

And no, some incoherent scribble written on ancient napkins (Second Amendment) counts only for muskets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToNhWHPy_5c
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
youtu.be/2dZLeEUE940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz nigs

>should own a fucking gun
Because the state has them. Disarm the state then we'll talk about disarming civilians.

no

go back to /reddit or facebook or whatever you came from

>Muslim
>Spook
>Responsible gun owners

K, keep me posted memeflag cunt

The state needs them to protect the people from themselves, foreign nations and crime. Dictatorship in America is nearly impossible, no matter how bad "President" Trump wants it. Therefore, since there's no actual reason to own a gun to defend yourself from the state, its best for all to let states be the only ones that are armed.

Uh, yeah, but no, being a racist piece of petrified shit isn't an argument, unless you are trying to justify voting for Trump.

>why anyone outside the military and SWAT should own a fucking gun
>that flag

Eurocucks do love their authoritarian police states.
Can you even imagine the thrill of stopping a rapefugee?

Also, sage.

To defend ourselves from the Jew

Its the Second Amendment friend. I dont see the part where it only specifies muskets.

Gun control for thee and not for me. Are you aware you're not presenting an argument, soyboy?

Soyboys lack self awareness so my guess is no.

>this thread again
How many replies today? 50? 100? 300?

Show us your real flag you fucking australian

I like to eat animals. A rifle aids in my acquisition of deer meat. I personally find bows and crossbows to be less suited to the task.

Is this a joke

didn't read lol

You're too obvious OP.

0/10

Instead of living a Rambo fantasy stemmed from virginity and low testosterone, why not buy meat at, you know, the fucking supermarket instead?????

Stop spamming this you nigger, you did this this morning too.

It was written during the time of muskets, therefore it applied to muskets. They thought that muskets were the most advanced guns would get

Oh look its this fucking thread again

They had repeating rifles and pistols, the civs could own battleships and cannons, not just muskets.
If you reply, sage in all fields.

this is stupid, and there's nothing that suggests the founding fathers thought technology would stop progressing

the second amendment is an anti-tyranny provision, we need to be armed with technology equal to that of the state, and should be organized into militias that can act against tyranny at the drop of a hat. It's been eroded pretty far (try organizing a militia today) but god damn it the rest SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

If we are to follow your retard logic then the internet, tv, news papers, etc would not be protected by the second ammendment. Our forefathers were smart enough to forsee that guns would advance technologically. Let me ask you this, why would you want an enitity to have absolute control over your life with no way to fight back? Guns empower the citizenry. I know that i would not want you making descions that dictate my life, and if you were in power amd tried to Id lay my life down, preferably yours, to stop you.

Cannons are not too bad. They are hard to hide and carry, and they damage your ears. I'm pretty chill with gun nuts going deaf because of cannons in a nut range. Just don't that shit outside of the range

First amendment *

>they damage your ears
So do guns. That's why we have earpro.

>being this fucking dense

>some incoherent scribble written on ancient napkins (Second Amendment) counts only for muskets.
Just like the first amendment counts only for antique printing presses instead of you shitposting on Sup Forums.

Uhhh wrong. Opinions don't "advance" like technology. First Amendment covers speech, not medium.

I mean, if you want to make it illegal for neo-Nazis to say incorrect, problematic and wrong opinions, then I'm chill with that

remember, these are the kind of people who actually hold positions of power these days.

they'd love to add exceptions all over the bill of rights

Imagine having a life so pathetic you spammed this retarded thread all day, every day.

>(Second Amendment) counts only for muskets.

Anti-gun=pro-rape. Say "no one should own guns" means "females shouldn't be able to defend themselves".

You chimps legitimately belong in mental institutions.

Because of shits like you and third world invaders chimping out, these days. Originally, it was to insure that our country would be prepared if attacked. But I repeat myself, don't I?

I know this is a joke but it still makes me mad knowing there exist people who think like this.
It's "cannon", not "cannons"

youtube.com/watch?v=ToNhWHPy_5c

Hunters
Target shooters
Gun collectors

Here are 3 politically correct reasons for you as a starter, faggot

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

/thread

Girardoni repeating rifle, 1780 youtu.be/2dZLeEUE940
2nd Amendment to the US Constitution, 1791

22 rounds as fast as you can push a button and pull the trigger before reloading.

SHALL

If we are only allowed muskets then journalists are only allowed the printing press. Check m8 faggot.

>No coherent argument
>uses ad hom
>has fellow retard reiterate baseless opinion
2.5/10