ITT we post things we hate about Turks.

I'll start:

>they stole and currently control Constantinople

mongrels since 13th century

mongrels since the 12th century

>stole

we destroyed all your armies and conquer all your lands:

countries totally or partially under ottoman control in europe:

bulgaria, romania, macedonia, greece, albania, serbia, bosnia, croatia, hungary, austria, ukraine, poland (podolia), italy (otranto 1 year), france (niece 1 year)

ISTANBUL not cuckstantinopole. learn to spell white suhuman

THE AUTISTIC ROACH IS BACK
QUICK SHAME HIM

THE EURONGUTAN SUBHUMAN IS BACK
QUICK START THE TRUCK

Constantinolple

THE ROACH IS BACK
SOMEONE CALL SOBIEKI
ITS A BIG ONE

>Who are you?

>BYZANTINEEEE

>*Cuts of your Anatolia*
>*Takes your Balkans*
>*Conquers your Constantinople*
>I won't ask again. Who ARE you?

>*sobs*
>*starts crying*
>*screams in agony with a feminine voice*
>.......
>gReek..... I am.... gReek

T*rks and K*rds constantly chimp out in the streets here. Last week it came to a huge streetfight with lead pipes, bats and sticks. Now we have a curfew and you can't form groups of more than 3 people. Thanks turkroaches.

>Who are you
>TURK
>Gets BTFO in Vienna by germans and Slavs
>Loose all balkans
>Loose greece to guys in a tavern
>Spain destroys your navy
>Loose arab lands to inbred sandniggers
>I shall not repeat myself What. Are.You
>....a...a....a roach *cries*

This is now an anglo hate thread

>They sacked Baghdad alongside the mongols and turned it from a bastion of knowledge into an eternal shithole.
>They desperately tried to wipe out the Hospitaliers going so far as to completely lay siege to Malta, slaughtering thousands of innocent people, castrating people for their sick barbaric pleasure, and enslaving whoever survived, women to be sex slaves, and men to become galley-slaves, but despite their viscious brutality and larger numbers they lost.
>They have commited countless genocides over the course of history for no other reason than ''muh Islam'' despite not being Arabs and thus having absoloutely no reason to even be muslim.
>They enslaved young boys from superior people (Austrians, Bulgarians, Bosnians, Serbs, etc) to be bred into super-soldiers
>That fucking obese Turk shitposter without a life who keeps baiting on Sup Forums all day.

My ancestors are certified white butcherers.
there is a high probability that ancestor of an eurongutan subhuman ITT over there was killed by my BLACK ancestors. Especially if they're Greek/anzac subhuman

Oh and also
>There is no such thing as a Turkish people, they are all just a mix between Arabs, Greeks, Slavs, and mongols.

>that fucking obese faggot who spends his life baiting people in turk threads

i'm going to bomb his house for you guys

Turks are the most disgusting people on earth along with the Jews. Turks are stupid and are basically insects, so the not as smart as Jews. Turkish genes are truly cancerous.

And there is a high chance that my ancestor btfoed your in the Danube and Lepanto

Turks are created in the pits of hell. It is said that even Satan became disgusted by them. So, Satan sprayed them with the strongest poison he had and they crawled to where they are now, defying with their presence one of the most beautiful places on earth.

dont forget we raided all med coast and made their women concubines.

>u-u lost ur empire
Retarded white subhuman .everyone lost their empire as the end of WW2. You lost south america and we lost Balkans. the difference is that TÜRKey is a relevant world power today as spain is an another irrelevant euro shithole #2000 where its citizens die under our trucks.

Everything.

Come on now autistic roach
Come here dont be afraid of a Spanish tercio
I promise I wont let the brits take Constantinople back like in WW1

still hurts huh ?

You are disgusting desu

Which is part of the reason why you don't really exist as a homogenous people. You are all mixed as FUUUUCK.

>World power
>Gets BTFO by a bunch of kurdish militia
Unlike them you will always be a mongrel who cant into light losses in war.

I think I kind of overdid it. Sorry Turk user

leave him alone, he is a "special" person
aka the friend of the faggot who spends his entire life on baiting in pol

He's the main reason why I hate Turks tbqh.

they are running an insurgency for 40 years and couldnt take one village. catalanniggers took all barcelona without firing a bullet.

>Thinks catalaniggers are independent
Do you want to know how I know youre not only a mongrel but also inbred?

Kaybol buradan ananın amına bazukayla girerim senin ev zencisi gavad orospu evladı

>moor/germanic/latin rapebaby calling anyone mongrel
good rapebaby

>tfw four unique lifeless shitposters ruin your countrys already lackluster reputation even fucking further

hundreds of generations of inbreeding caused , i'm telling you.

>animefaggot calling anyone inbred
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hem ev zencisi
hem gavad
hem de beyazların sikini yalıyor
hem de anime izliyor
vallahi tam bir sub human

Let me explain it to you.
We bring EU to its knees as their future depends on the 3 million refuuges we hold.
Putin and Drumpf is sucking our dick to get us in their side.
We play an active role in world diplomacy scene
What does Spain have ? Are they relevant in world diplomacy ? No. You were and always will be a worthless ex-arab slave. We are the conquerors and you are the conquered "peoples", We are the rapists and you're the rape victim. Know your place.

>yooooooooov ülkenin repütasyonu düşüyor yooooooooooov

ulan anasını götünden siktiğimin geri zekalı orospu çocuğu 2 gün önce facebooktan mı geldin buraya amına koduğumun salağı
üstelik ülkeni repütasyonu ne? amına koduğumun obez pezevengi :DDDD 2-3 tane amerimutt/beyaz altinsanın sevgisini kazanınca nolacak nefretini kazanınca nolacak :DDDDDDD

>Limpieza de Sangre that removes mongrels
>Moors BTFO by based Catholic kings
>Turks are rapebabies of practicaly the worst kind of races.
And you still wonder why you cant into safe tap water in Turkey

>>>/sichan/

god you're such a butthurt shitposter pp8OfpLC

Do you want me to post origin of topograhy names in Spain?
kaybol koduğumun gerzek ev zencisi
hadi ikile görmeyeyim seni burada

You've pissed off Russia, you've pissed off Europe, and you've pissed off the US. Keep at it at this rate and you won't even be a country soon.

(You) almak için yemliyor seni qnq cevap verme

Tzargrad (tzar city)

>Thinks he own the EU and russia while they have NATO basses
>Refugees dont pass through the turkish pass since its dangerous and bulgaria tells them to get bent
>Trump doesnt even know that turkey is a real country
>this faggot still thinks he is first world

ulan burada 2-3 tane obez amerimuttın/beyaz altinsanın senin hakkında ne düşündüğünü umursamaya gerek yokken repütasyon diye saçmalıyor ona ayar oldum sanki birleşmiş milletlerdeyiz amına koyayım :DDDDDD hayır biz postlamadan önce sanki türkler burada melek olarak görülüyordu :DDD

ha bu arada obez amerikan piçlerini bir tiradda domaltırken "k-kullanıcılara saldırma yav" nedeniyle çekiçlendim :DDDD

>sweden
You are not even a real country :DD get the fuck out before I call Jamal to rape you for being outside and not in cuckshed
Send another jet sl*(v)E subhuman

I cant understand made up mongol language

>senin hakkında ne düşündüğünü umursamaya gerek yokken repütasyon diye saçmalıyor ona ayar oldum sanki birleşmiş milletlerdeyiz amına koyayım
Aynen moruk sanki burada dünya liderleri takılıyormuş gibi davrananlar var aşırı komiğime gidiyor :DDD

>Turkey
>Calls someone a meme country
The irony is palpable

Geçen hafta /sg/'de arabın teki "gel müttefik olalım bırak şu esadla düşman olmayı gel barışalım" gibi bir şeyler dedi ulan ben tayyip miyim amına koyim binali yıldırım mıyım ben evet desem ne olacak hayır desem ne olacak :DDD

WE WUZ OTTOMANS N SHIEEETTT

:DDDDDDD

Every time i buy Kebab when i go to Germany to do some shopping, i always leave Huge Tip like 5-10 euro and i tell all the Turkish-Germans that they should feel very welcome. I have nothing against them.

Efez>Athens

>anatolia is a beautiful, historically rich land
>amazing coastline, mild coastal mediterranean climate, mountains interior
>some of the oldest inhabited land in existence with ancient, historically valuable architecture
>possibly the seat of human development
>central to Byzantium, a greek with latin minority empire, solidly christian

>now in the hands of turkroach invaders
>modern whites have ample power to wipe them out and reclaim it
>don't because we're pozzed up and conquest and reclaimation is "baaaaaaaaaaaaaad"
>turkroaches steal it from Byzantium
>we "progress" to modern times and suddenly conquest isn't allowed anymore, international community would shit their pants and place embargos on you
>if they had it their way, Constantinople will stay in turkroach hands forever
>"muh hyuuuman rights"

Fuck this shit. We have the ability to rek the shit out of them, we should. If circumstance was reversed and turkroaches had the best military in the world, you bet your ass they would invade our shit, murder our sons, slaughter our parents, and rape our sisters. Why does the white man have the burden of playing nice and fair and letting them walk all over us and take our shit, and we have to remain with our hands tied behind our backs? I hate this modern sentiment. I say we ought to rek their fucking shit and kill anyone and everyone who isn't in line with us. I want conquest, I want bloodshed, and I want to exterminate our enemies before they get the upper hand in the future and kill us without hesitation. Where did this dick-tucked sentiment come from that conquest is baaaaaad? WAR NAO, RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE, LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN
KILL THEM AND TAKE THEIR LAND AND WEALTH FOR THE EMPIRE
AVE IMPERIUM
A NEW AGE OF PROSPERITY AND EXPANSION
KILL THEM WITH MACHINE GUNS AND LEAVE NO SURVIVORS
If we do not conquer today, we leave our children to become victims. If we do not vanquish enemies today while they are weak, we leave them to become strong in the future.

>Not a single german flag in sight
Kek, all afraid of the hate speech police, i see.

I love turks by the way. Not a single negative thing in the world about them. If you absolutely pressed me to say one negative thing, it would be that we don't have enough of them in germany.

Do you guys have hate speech police in Germany that don't care about insulting Poles, but if you insult Turk you will have a problem?

Poles are nazis now, i could kill a pole on the streets and antifa would give me a medal.

In fact, I believe the multiculturalism push is to permanently cuck us from becoming conquerers again. We cannot, as the west, invade country x because many of country x live amongst us, such that we all know someone of x descent, and we get teary-eyed and don't want to destroy their nation and kill their people, even when they would show us no mercy if the roles were reversed. So thusly the marxists have permanently neutered the west.

There is zero reason a united US-Aus-Eur alliance could not BTFO everyone else on earth, but for our own self-restraint and conscious. We could slaughter the Others and take the entire planet for ourselves. I wonder why our nations were flooded with foreigners to divide us, eliminate our national pride, and make us feel empathy and identify with third world barbarians.
We need an age of bloodshed to revitalize the economy and give us a goal to work towards, together. We need to eliminate the Others and take All for ourselves and the glory of our nation and heritage.
Instead we get furfags, numarxists, and levels of pozz that would put sodom to shame. Instead we allow ourselves to be neutered dick-tucked little doormats. We should destroy our enemies while they are weak, we should take now that our children can build on new lands and know prosperity.
Age of Conquest now. Siege their cities, slaughter their armies, eliminate their peasantry. No survivors, make not the mistake of the Spanish, keep your dick in your pants and your gun in your hand. Strike now, or wane and dwindle until being overrun in the future. The enemy will have no mercy on you, so show them none now.

There is no one who could stop us. There shall be none left to complain and come for revenge.

They genocided and displaced millions of ethnic Greeks from their ancestral lands in Anatolia which they had inhabited for thousands of years. The same goes for christian Armenians and Assyrians throughout the Middle East. Absolute genocidal butchers, the lot of them.

From what I've heard Poles travel across the border to steal cars, have the license plates changed and then flee back to Poland to sell the cars. I don't think germans like you very much. I don't think it has much to do with you being car thieves it's probably because you're white, Germans hate whites even more so than Swedes do. All of Germania, both Cuckinavia and Germany have really made a 120 from far right ideas to far left ideas in the span of a few decades, it's very strange

Sven stop with that retarded memes. True there was time when poor Poles after the fall of iron curtain would humiliate our country with crimes, but this times are over for many years now as there is no poverty of this kind anymore.

Most of Germans i know like us and vice versa. True we do throw shit on each other on Sup Forums but that only happens when german snowflake post a memeland or try to convince eu is any good.

Yes dont commit our mistakes

Trabzon is Georgia desu

spread it lads

Thanks for Mexico you monkey-fucking spaniards.

the proper version is
"beyaz olmak normaldir"
but don't spread that racist shit around you fucking nazis