twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most of the winner from this lottery are european immigrant
Less white people in USA, good joob Drumpfkins

Nice

Immigration shouldn't be a lottery.

HHABBADEING
DROFMPT BETFO

This lottery is a joke.

He said during his campaign that he will facilitate immigration from European countries, we'll see if that's the case.

lol, it's mostly muslims retard

God bless our president

He mentioned he has to talk with Congress', but he will cuck them and cajole a deal.

this was my only hope though

Wow, I thought this was like a 10 winners max thing. But this is insane top kek

Afghanistan 12,456 109 0.88% 0.055
Albania 115,357 1,508 1.31% 0.767
Algeria 112,081 1,799 1.61% 0.914
Andorra 168 1 0.60% 0.001
Angola 3,055 42 1.37% 0.021
Antigua and Barbuda 714 9 1.26% 0.005
Argentina 10,936 101 0.92% 0.051
Armenia 92,352 998 1.08% 0.507
Aruba 717 4 0.56% 0.002
Australia 17,163 900 5.24% 0.457
Austria 8,139 130 1.60% 0.066
Azerbaijan 22,576 304 1.35% 0.155
Bahamas 3,717 15 0.40% 0.008
Bahrain 3,774 29 0.77% 0.015
Bangladesh 8,562,251 2,373 0.03% 1.206

>usagreencardlottery.org/green-card-statistics.jsp

>PART & PARCEL
WTF this will change everything!!!

You're a pee in' on Stonehenge

Good to see.

shoot, messed up the formatting. check the page lads

Well that was a no brainier

Lets see what the courts say. They have always stopped Trumps insanity before

Fuck no it isn't jackass.

took him some time to figure out though

Insanity ? Lol there are no reasons to allow someone without any skills a permit

Yep but maybe he waited for something like this to happen otherwise they would hit him harder which the MSM still will but we will see

Good. How about terminating some left wingers while he's at it. The left is nothing but cancer to this nation and needs to be purged.

/thread

What the duck was the mentality behind this anyway.

>everyone is equally deserving of a spot in America

Bitch why?

>so we should do a lottery

No we should only let in the best possible immigrants

The so-called diversity lottery program targets people residing in countries that for the most part don't want to live in the West but are bribed to come here.
Insidious as fuck.
That aspect is what's coming under scrutiny; it shouldn't affect UK unless you're White, which as you know, may or may not be OK.
Good luck.

Based Emprah.

It is a diversity lottery you shit. It is literally for unqualified people or those with a gimmick, like Israeli folk singers.

yes there is: Diversity and americas tradition of being a land of immigrants

lazy bait

Bumping for love of POTUS.

It's all a giant scheme to basically blackmail voters into voting one side or another. That's why both sides don't want total merit based immigration because it let's in people who have no loyalty to any political side and therefore more money needs to be spent to persuade them.

DACA, immigrant lottery, and even any 'European/Christian only' immigration is all a scam to get loyal voters

Can I come? I'm white and I drive trucks for a living.

I'm Eastern European, an aunt of mine won one of these green cards way back in the 1990s. She then sponsored something like 30 people to come over.

It was pretty easy back then, still kinda is now but more vigilant.

Fuck yeah

>I drive trucks
OI SCOTLAND YARD, I FOUND A TERRORIST

Seriously, i do not agree with him all the time but i could not imagine what would have happened if hildabeast won

Honestly I think we need to pause all immigration for at least a decade

Support people producing families (mostly white)

Incentivize responsible childbirth, because whites only have kids when financial able for the most part.

And then we only let in the absolute most advantages, the wealthy the well skilled, those with plenty of money so they don’t end up on welfare

Sorry bro for now I say no to you

Good. I didn't even know we had that shit.

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Underrated

That's a fucking thing? What a joke.

>Trucks

Lying, this user is not a Britbong. Britbongs call them lorries.

well there goes my chance

I've already got four daughters. But I don't even want to come to America, I don't just abandon ship when things get tough like some fucking sandnigger.

Let this settle in fucking burgers. More then 100k white Germans want to move to the USA and you only let 1k of them in

Mitherfuckers

Actually we can them HGVs (heavy goods vehicles). Don't you Colonials call them 'semis?'
A semi here is a partially erect penis.

Yeah dude, and I totally agree with you.

In a normal situation you would look at someones background, it they add anything to your country.. etc etc.

Most of them are litterally people who have no other means of getting in the u.s.
Meaning, no compatible job skills or religion.
It's basically the scraps of humankind.

Fuck off Germany you're always bragging about how Americans are mongrels and that your society is so much more superior and our food is all GMO trash while you only produce the purest of the pure bratwursts made from the intestinal lining of a 500 year old cow in Bavaria. Stay in Germany I'm sick of your faggots holier than thou attitudes against anglos and Americans

kek

Look what you've done to your own nation. We can't have you guilt ridden faggots fucking things up over here too

Hey look I found a pic of your mum.

We're skeptical of that. Often immigrants who want to come into the U.S. go to a European country first to apply as a resident of that country (rather than the one that they're actually from). This process lets them in quicker. There's shorter lines in Italy, Ireland, and Germany than, say, Mexico.

Can Trump even do this or does it have to go through congress

Obama did force DACA through though so...

Yes. A "semi" is a cargo vehicle between a commercial van and an eighteen-wheeler. I believe that you Brits call the latter zippity-doo-cargo-schleppers.

virus

true. i checked the actual statistics and basically they do a lottery where they give out 50k green cards to people all over the world but race wise most of winners are europeans at least 50%, around 10% of winners are from sub saharan africa, 10% middle eastern rest is like asia and shit places noone heard of.. check it for yourself. basically its a good thing to cancel this lottery since america will no longer steal whites from europe and become 0% face faster and selfdestruct leading to world peace. also alot of countries are not even eligable for the draft such as china or mexico and most of latin america.. it was a joke lottery that was designed to import bleach for le american 52% face

false see

>US green card lottery
you fucking what?

You do know that there is no germany... it’s a us colonie

I was raised on lefty television inspired by your lefty media

I was raised on lefty publications that even have the same owner as yours

I was raised on the same shitty food as you

I know most of the states because all they ever showed was American moo]vies and sitcoms

If you say something bad against a kraut you are insulting yourself

I love you.

But the guy was from Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>diversity green cards
>going to Europeans

HAHAHA

REEE RACIST, HOW WILL ABDUL AND FATIMA GET IN NOW NOOOO

No. They are completely random and thus the chance of them going to Europeans are pretty low

The foundation myth that you left behind after the war? And that you try to indoctrinate us with every single Hollywood movie?

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Lol poor north Koreans. 348 trying to get out of that shit hole and none won.

Fair point.

You have the same thing Canada.
I applied for it, I guess my name came across too Anglo.

That's a good thing, but it's really just a misdirection tactic. This won't fix or stop terrorism from happening.

(((Charles Schumer))) BTFO!!!

The Diversity Visa program was signed into law by President H. Bush in 1990. It brings 50,000 immigrants from diverse select countries as part of lottery.

27 years x 50,000 people = 1,350,000 people
1 (ONE) in 1,350,000 people went haywire as a terrorist. Thats 0.00007% chance.

Can you guys into math?

What about the oppressed and probably dead 348 north Koreans which none got in.

>implying the SJWs/libshits in our bureaucracies are going to greenlight a 'white German'.
It's not OK to be White over here any more than it is over there right now.

So he fights North Korea by becoming North Korea. Hope the purge stays where it belongs, in the US of A.

I could NOT care less what you think. Remember that next time you look in the me-er.

This tbqh. Until the MUDdle East is glassed nobody is safe from terrorism.

How did they even apply? Crazy.

Gooks.

Germans are my Bros cause I'm an American born German. Don't listen to that black fag, I hate that we gave them rights.

Good post man

post a link! I want to see an Israeli folk singer!!

Fiddler on the Roof doesn;t count

sad!

you have no means to fight against those who are against you.

its not our fault. The is kikes running the show. we voted trump to change that.

studyfinds.org/immigrants-mental-disorder-depression/

Nearly Quarter Of Undocumented Immigrants Have Mental Disorder, Study Finds

joking aside South African farmers should be at the top of the list of potential immigrants

FUCKING PARASITES

source?

I find it anti American, what about all that give me your poor and sick bullshit? Trump is just a German retard, not a true murrican.

The thought-leaders look first to Auschwitz rather than the Louvre or all of America as the defining achievement/result of Western Civilization, the fulcrum Everything before 1945 to be gradually effaced from the record

Who needs farmers in 2k17?
Actually extreme racism was implemented by anglos into south African and the usa in order to weaken their rivals by future backslash, meanwhile they have light racism and pioneered oriental studies

MS-13 and BLM allies

Lol wut? The only people who hate niggers and spics more than whites are niggers and spics themselves

Sorry, but we had to import Abdul from Somalia instead to help comfort our white, college aged women

what the fuck are you babbling about?

>waiting for Ahmed to rape your daughters before leaving

Going down with the ship just leaves more bodies.

Finally a German without mental retardation.

IMO only the white farmers from South Africa should be allowed to seek refuge in the US.
And also, those 1,1 mil Ukrainians and 100k Germans would really help improve the demographics of the US.

Top 10 Diversity Green Card Winners:
- Nigeria (6024 Winners)
- Ghana (5832 Winners)
- Ukraine (5799 Winners)
- Ethiopia (4902 Winners)
- Uzbekistan (4800 Winners)
- Kenya (4720 Winners)
- Egypt (4664 Winners)
- Iran (4453 Winners)
- Congo (3445 Winners)
- Sierra Leone (3397 Winners)

So in 2012 within the top 10 countries, who make up 48,036 of the 100,021 total winners, 42,237 (87.93%) are coming from non-white, non-European countries.

Assuming every single winner from Ukraine is a white European (unlikely), roughly 12.07% of the lottery winners in the top 10 countries are white Europeans.

If we expand this to the top 40 countries we now have 86,965 of the 100,021 total winners. Assuming every single winner from Ukraine, Russia, Germany, Romania, Moldova, Australia, Bulgaria, South Africa, Georgia, France, Italy, and Belarus is white (extremely unlikely) roughly 18.83% of lottery winners in the top 40 countries are white Europeans.

>trump works for the je

For those of you who aren't poorfags, all you need to get permanent residency and citizenship after 5 or so years or living there, is an investment of $500k. Law firms have specific "investment opportunities" where you can shoot $500k into some real-estate project through them, and that's that.

That's how all the wealthy sandniggers end up in the US. And that's how I'm going to get my citizenship when sandniggers from Sweden start pouring into our country.

Horryfuckingshit