Why do westerners always pretend greeks are their ancestors ?

why do westerners always pretend greeks are their ancestors ?

(not talking about wogs)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489
youtube.com/watch?v=N_wYzQC1KKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they literally have zero heritage to be proud of.

Do you think they have an inferiority complex ? or that they are ashamed of their past ?

>because they aren't D&C shills and know that all European culture is based on the Western philosophical and literary tradition
>they also know ancient Hellenic Greeks and modern Greeks did not have the same aesthetics, Greek statues that were painted blonde with blue eyes being common are one example

>Because they literally have zero heritage to be proud of.
>Because they
>they

tfw Canada is no longer a meme

>they also know ancient Hellenic Greeks and modern Greeks did not have the same aesthetics, Greek statues that were painted blonde with blue eyes being common are one example
I lol'd so hard
it's like hearing an nigger pretending ancient egyptians were black

i always wonder if its just stupid americans
or sneaky shitskins trying to manipulate the thread

>we wuz kangs thousands of years ago!!!!
good luck on that time machine because its not 500 BC anymore
I guess youre just salty Nigeria has a higher gdp than you LMAO

White Snow Niggers had their moment in the sun for about 300 years and they think they are such hot shit.

Meanwhile the Chinese consider 100 years of failure a fluke in their 5,0000 year history.

White people are truly delusional if they think they will be on top in the next century.

He's from Belgium, not Greece you massive faggot.

who claims that they are kings you shitskin?

this
remeber when they died Colin Farrell's hair in blond to play Alexander the great when he has natural dark hair ?
Oh wow ..

Why you are posting Roman depictions of Greeks and Byzantine mosaics instead of contemporary statues?

calm down amerian, Belgium is not the country making peplum movies with nordic actors playing greek characters

Asia in this sense meant anatolia ie greeks

why is a belgian posting about this?

Uh because the Greeks invented the western culture us westerners know and love today
Hey you reading this, you're posting in a slide thread btw

sage

Because they have literally no history to be proud of.Except the raping and pillaging the villagers lol

literally nigger tier

you mad ?

so actor's must be genetically the same as who they are portraying? so what's the point of being an actor if you can only play itself? you are some weird form of SJW, my friend.

lmao shitskin

But you're a Westerner too Belgicuck.

because the dregs that lived there were subjugated by haplo R aryans

No, I'm right.
P.S. If someone has the link, post that youtube clip where the senator who went on a trip to Greece and talked about digging up statues.

actually the romans did, that's why the west speaks a latin dialect and writes in a latin alphabet and not a greek one
But you should probably learn history before inventing yourself a new one

then he would write Greeks

>There are no blonde Greeks
Uh-huh keep believing that. Europeans are more diversed than you think.

They're our spiritual fathers you nigger. Greeks and Romans are the pillars of all European civ.

why not a black actor then ? or a chinese looking one ?

I have some bad news for you ice coon

He is blond in the Illiade, Agamemnon and Helene are too.

>this

OP has little understanding of genetics and migration patterns. Someone born in Greece today, to Greecian parents, could easily be less blood related to an ancient greecian than a modern american.

Literally no lmaooo

you mad now?

>why not a black actor then ?
dont worry
britain suits you

the blond ones are probably swedish tourists

I'm Bavarian and I look pretty brown

>The west speaks a latin dialect
The majority does not, English is the dominant language FFS.
Continuity but not isolation - i.e. the Byzantine Empire was civic nationalism, the Greeks were ROACHed, then they mixed with Armenians who were sent over in the population trade after independence.

>Greeks and Romans are the pillars of all European civ.
yeah they taught you civilization, how doest that make them your ancestors exactly ?

this is a cerkes mongrel in turkey
he came to germany and didnt like this shithole
he has a czech girlfriend and posts her private pics here

Is you father black by any chance or maybe your muother is jewish ?

>He is blond in the Illiade,
that was fun

>no values
>no key
>no distances
>no sources

The absolute brilliance of Muh White Priders

thats all wrong you shitskin

Stanley Kowalski, blue collar Polish immigrant whose character represents the gritty European immigrants of early 20th Century america
>intergral to plot and themes that the man is a polish immigrant
>broadway production is all nigger cast
>marlon brando roles in grave
>OP complains about mutt americans (who likely have hellenic DNA) playing greeks in an american movie.

Why is it so hard to understand that people who are majority brown haired can worship rare traits like blondism and thus overblown its actual frequency? Especially when we also know those people used all sort of methods to bleach hair?
Have you seen how rural Chinese people react to blonde Europeans?

>the Greeks were ROACHed

Lol to you even know to read genetic maps??Sorry to ruin your wet fantasy nordcuck but no and you can't prove it lmaoooo

Here is the truth though.I hope you won't be salty anymore

>ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489

>mexishit being this retarded as always

ikr.
>chinese
Non-japanese asian shitskins are truly delusional if they think they will be on top in the next century.
...what? You don't seem to understand history, amerilard.
this
snowniggers are even more pathetic than we-wuz-kangz type of niggers
Blondes exist in every European populace but they're just fewer in the south.
Nobody said English isn't the dominant language, we're saying that three important languages languages in continental Europe come from Latin (French, Spanish, Italian)

You literally ignored all of my points and posted the same article. It says continuity but not isolated - they had admixture with various Byzantine subjects, then Turks and then a huge influx after the population trade. In short, you are dumb.

Also nords are not even white lol.They are semites

why are you so manipulative you shitskin?

you literally just write shit

lolwut? China as you know it today isn't the same 'China' that existed for '5,000' years. That region has been rife with strife for as long as there has been people there. The Han Chinese, which make up the majority of China today, are the niggers who got dominated by nomadic conquerors from the Manchus, Mongolia, and etc.

In fact, their last dynasty was hundreds of years of oppression and despotism at the hands of the Jurchens, who were outnumbered 1 to 1000. The 'Chinese' influence in the NE Asian region is not the current Chinese of today. Most of the 'Chinese influence' were from the tungusic and other nomadic conquerors that took turn raping the Han Chinese.

The Han Chinese of today has no culture, and has no identity. They've been curb-stomped their entire history by the superior minorities in the NE regions. Now they're pawning off the cultures and achievements of their conquerors as their own, kind of like most of the whites do with the achievements of the Romans and Greeks.

>You read the Iliade
>You read anything ever
>niggers can read

"Dans l’Iliade, Achille est un très jeune homme. Sa longue chevelure blonde n’a pas encore été coupée ainsi qu’il était de coutume lors du sacrifice du kούρειον qui marquait le passage de l’adolescence à l’âge adulte2. Comme Apollon, dont il est proche à plus d’un titre, on pourrait dire d’Achille qu’il est ἀkερσεkόμης, « aux cheveux non coupés ». L’Iliade fait au 3moins deux allusions à cette situation : quand, au premier chant, dans sa fureur contre Agamemnon, Achille se prépare à le frapper de son épée, Athéna se précipite du haut du ciel pour arrêter le jeune homme et, visible pour lui seul, elle le retient par sa longue chevelure (A 197-198). De même, lors des funérailles de Patrocle, Achille coupe sa chevelure qu’il dépose en offrande sur le bûcher du mort, cette chevelure que son père, Pélée, avait promis de consacrer au Spercheios s’il revenait vivant de la guerre de Troie (Ψ 138-148). Comme Achille sait alors qu’il ne reviendra pas, la promesse ne pourra être tenue. Achille est donc un très jeune homme, encore en instance d’initiation."

5sec on google

Abstract:
Our results support the idea of continuity but not isolation in the history of populations of the Aegean, before and after the time of its earliest civilizations.

Not what you think it claims. What an absolute fucking retard.... Do you just hope nobody checks your sources? Lol

>worshipped blonde hair
was it worshipped because it was rare or because it was a signifier of status? something being physically attractive is a secondary effect, the first selection is for power. i.e., if blone-ness was considered sexy, it was because it was a symbol of power, not because of the hair itself or its rarity.

aryan masterrace confirmed

>then Turks and then a huge influx

My God you are retarded af.Before you spread nonsense shit make your research instead of listening varg shitkernes and his buttblasted fags

you are a retard you shitskin

yeah look at this mixed modern greek shitskin

youtube.com/watch?v=N_wYzQC1KKA

X-plain

strawman argument, cunt, go back to school

sage

and he was a fictional character. Greeks genes have stayed the same since classical times the turks did not substantially change any genetics. Ancient greeks were always a mixture of north africa, near eastern and indo europeans

Dude, sick nasty insult, bro! Knucks!

>Still posting things he thinks defends his claim but don't.

blonde or red haired people were seen as savages

you filthy shitskins
too many meme flags and american shitskins on this board

>support the idea of continuity

This is the point you pathetic mutt.Ancient Hellenes and modern Hellenes are the same.

I haven't talked shit about christianity or paganism. Both are ok. Romans were pagans too anyway before christianization.

>still can't argue with real science and start buttposting

you sound salty lol.Did i hit a nerve?

Because they believe in this weird white people unity which doesn't exist. Not all whites are created equally, Anglos are the only Europeans that matter in the grand scheme of things. The rest of Europe can should burn.

its called white washing faggot, he's complaining that although yeah achiles a fictional character was blonde he didnt look like brad pitt a german/irish mix americunt. blonde greeks still look mediteraneans.

That is literally not what the article says.

Because I have 6 percent Greek dna..?

finally someone put this quote i kept spamming into a meme image
the latter part of that says that asians also lack spirit, he's talking about persians and shit

greeks combine spirit and intelligence which makes them the master race

>Greeks have stayed the same since classical times

1) I don't think this is true 2) why would this be a good thing if it was true?

I like to keep marching forward. EUROPEAN AMALGAMATION NATION FOR THE WIN

t.BELGIAN/GERMAN/ANGLO/FRENCH/IRISH/WELSH/ITALIAN

>tfw beautiful chin, cheekbones, lips, jaw, green eyes, gold-brown hair

get rekt faggots

is it the same faggot spouting this shit? do you have proof that turks changed greek dna?

) I don't think this is true
>let me tell you about your people and what i think

Your data is not producing the claim you think it does, dude. I can't help that you draw conclusions that aren't stated. It's a fundamental lack of ability to read scientific papers on your part. You don't get to extrapolate extra claims based on their data. The data shows what it shows. It's discussing 2 specific entities, not the entirety of history of the region....

>Stave Church built after Christianity arrived in Scandinavia is pagan architecture

burger education

sounds like a oversimplification without any sources

Guarantee his IP is Toronto (Poo) or Vancouver (Chink).

>1) I don't think this is true

I couldnt care less what you think faggot its about what u can prove with science

2) why would this be a good thing if it was true?

I never said it wasnt a good thing im simply stating that people keep repeating that modern greeks are turks without any evidence.

>can should burn
amerilard thinks he's anglo
t. 56%

So you're crying about a movie that came out 10 years ago? Get a fucking life bro

just google
for example red hair thracians

you shitskin
do you want to tell me about my history you retarded subhuman?

>its called white washing faggot

LOL someone on Sup Forums who unironically is concerned about ((whitewashing))

cut yourself, do it.

roll

They are Europe.

Because snow niggers have nothing to be proud of. So the only way they can pretend to be superior is to say they wuz greeks n romans n shieet.

Should I be proud of myself? Am I white? Someone help me out.

This film was one of the few that wasn't an insult to European History.

When I think of what you did with Vlad Tepes and the myth of the vampires...

Who told you the greeks were roached?Literally you are saying that Turks had systematic sex with millions of greek women then the armenians came and did the same.The population trade was a trade between the Greeks of Turkey and the Turkish settlers in Thrace.

lol im not the one who posted his pic. you pathetic cuck. go do something with your life besides claiming ancient greeks were white to give some needed self esteem

I aint concerned about it, Im just stating that it happens very often

I'm not even white. I just know Anglos are the only Europeans that matter. The rest of Europe can fall and nothing of value will be lost. Modern Europe is only relevant because of the Anglos. When people think of Europe the only thing they think of is the British Empire. The rest of Europe just clings to Anglo success a lot like here in the states. I wish I was Anglo, they are the most accomplished people on earth.

do people who do these tests think of themselves as americns or 35% Greek, 25% arab, etc?

Cmon lucky number 9

>"let me tell you about your people and what i think"
>be german poster raving about greeks

tbqh i'd believe ya if there was rigorous testing done that shows a modern greek is almost identical to an ancient greek. even in an isolated system, there would be so much variance over the passage of time. sounds like a pseud-science conclusion