Why are Blacks so easily offended?

It's just a sign that says it's ok to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ct7IWkiiWgA?t=116
twitter.com/kathleehinojosa/status/925714410324324352
youtu.be/iqu132vTl5Y
twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313
twitter.com/kathleehinojosa/status/925773293696749568
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Confronting the reality of your own inferiority is am unpleasant feeling. Especially if said inferiority makes you more emotionally driven less logical and violently reactive

/thread

This is why we need to use stickers.

Why? It costs nearly nothing to print out pieces of paper. They can tear thrm.down all they want, it takes a second to out them up

I'll meet you both halfway.

because their whole paradigm solely exists in comparison to whites.

Why do you not want them torn down?
This video says everything white normies need to know about 'diversity'

It seems more whites get offended on behalf of others than do the actual others

Ha, that's fucking great.

Now THIS shit right here is priceless.
WEW

Non whites are extremely bothered by white people who don't hate themselves

This guilt culture is pretty strong now. Everyone wants to be apologetic to minorities for things that happened a century or more ago because it makes them feel warm and tingly. The funny thing is that the niggers that they're "fighting the power" with fucking hate them as much as they hate any other white.

youtu.be/ct7IWkiiWgA?t=116

like a rat caught in a trap these niggers cant help but take the bait

When black people see "It's okay to be white" they automatically think "It's okay to be superior to blacks"

seems like it's going exactly as planned.

are niggers just THAT predictable, or are we some kind of super geniuses?

pretty much

twitter.com/kathleehinojosa/status/925714410324324352

Sup Forums is reaching levels of propaganda genius I never thought possible

Kek

SHUT IT DOWN

Is that at Rollins college , we have that same statue lmao !

I didn't expect it would cause infighting tho, it's turned out better than expected!

>Committed to supporting every member

>Every member

every = all . . . White not part of all?

Because they have no identity or history. That’s why they claim ancient Egypt because they don’t know there Nationality or a region of African where they come from

I really didn't think this would work as well as it did

Spoiler:

Blacks hate white people.

Why don't more Sup Forums posters do this? it's literally harmless and it pisses of nonwhites and traitors so much

Fpbp.

They'll never find them here.

after the election, i saw quite a few mexican friends saying they were Okay with Trump and suddenly my SJW white friends started commenting how they were "wrong and confused" and "omg how could you vote for trump he's gonna deport you!!"

it was sad

kek

oy vey

lurk moar newfag

You guys realize this doesn't help, right? There's nothing we can do that the media won't spin in a way to make all whites look bad. I like the sentiment, but the media isn't on our side at all. If this gets out, it's more Nazi this or alt right that and most of America will hate white people more.

Post the link to its twatter.

Any way to make it look like Trump said "it's ok to be white?"

Circulate a false tweet online pretending to be outraged, maybe?

>literally tearing down a flyer saying its okay to be white

why hasnt anyone else called them out for racism yet¿?

stop. it is brilliant.

>Why are Blacks so easily offended?

Biggest fear blacks have is that one day whites will say "No more gibs... time to earn your keep".
All those welfare mamas having to get jobs all those male prisoners have to do Hard PHYSICAL LABOR, all those nigglets in school no longer getting a waver to advance in grades *Have to ACTUALLY learn reading, writing, and arithmetic, no more African American studies, sports, and music to graduate with.

wow, the shills are getting desperate.

so if the sign says its ok to be jew?

youtu.be/iqu132vTl5Y

Thread theme
Shut the fuck up retard, the media hates whites already. No amount of anything is going to change that you might as well stir the shit until enough people are ready to change shit through violence.

but that's the problem user, there's no way to spin this without revealing yourself as a massive antiwhite racist
it's fucking foolproof, and genius for it

>our good goys are not at the boiling point and now the bad goys are able to set them off with basic human rights, we must stop these bad goys!

sorry
>now at the boiling point

I'm oldfag so I don't know how to do this, but what do you all think?

twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Yeah you guys just stop doing everything. Can't you see the media doesn't like it. It's really bad if we upset them, just give up. The red pill is a lie.

Tulane University doesn't think it's OK to be white?

first reply best reply

Its an innocent phrase that a lot of moderate white people are thinking and it's being interpreted as a racist phrase by the media
The sooner this goes viral, the quicker red pills can be distributed

wow what a racist, how could they be against a sign that says its okay to be white?

>being white is not ok

liberals, jews, and niggers actually believe this

does thsi retard think it's not ok to be White?

sounds a litle aggressive, even a deceleration of war

what font and size is that?
I want uniformity with deployment

Retweet this senpai

twitter.com/kathleehinojosa/status/925773293696749568

>+$0.02
The media (that nobody besides nogs and libs pays attention) to can spin it however they want, the average white Kikebook normie tard will see anti-white response and finally see how non-whites feel about them.
Fucking KYS shill.

Here you go kohai.

This screams "plant account"

>meme flag

Just do comic sans

kek, wtf?

(((WHO))) could be responsible for this

someone sell these on amazon prime as stickers so i can order some
double bonus when it gets taken down and majes the news again

fuck off, kike.

Because for some reason they have to look for racism in everything. Its pretty much the boy who cried wolf. But somehow retards keep falling for it and have to somehow apologize.

3:01 - 3:32 in reference to that university pretty much saying it's not ok to be white.

VIDEO WAS DELETED OFF THEIR TWITTER KEK

mirror: youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw

Fpbp

thats a troll account but still, kek

They have been taught to

Font is comfortaa looks like

thanks for proving my point.

>Hinojosa
>Hi no hoe sa?
>He no joe sa?

Safer to buy sticker sheets and print your own

This has got to be a troll, no one is dumb enough to fall for it this hard.

>I had a pretty rough night

Thanks
I'll see you on W41st street in DC

jews are inferior to whites
they dont pay enough taxes to support their own system but whites can support themselves and then some

That's pinochet we call it "el tata" it means grandpa in chilean.

these signs are a win-win situation. if they ignore it our propaganda stays up. if they tear it down it validates our cause. it just goes to show that the stars are beginning to align and the universe is starting to be on our side. no matter what happens we win.

To be fair it's probably hard to wrap your mind around concepts white's built when you're a shit skin nigger.

motherfucking fpbp

>Sup Forums is the forefront of a minor civil rights movement

>Why are blacks so easily offended
Because our court system rewards them with lotto payouts for having their feelings hurt.

>these signs are a win-win situation. if they ignore it our propaganda stays up. if they tear it down it validates our cause. it just goes to show that the stars are beginning to align and the universe is starting to be on our side. no matter what happens we win.

a-fucking-men

The past 24-hours have been fuckin' mint

Most people already think that you can't be racist against white people, including a lot of white people.

This. We're entering a new Golden age.

Kel, she actually said it!

It is objectively NOT okay to be white
T. Tulane University.

HEY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/

When you see the muslim reply at the bottom...

you would hope