Happening Dublin

Blanchardstown Shopping Centre in Dublin evacuated by armed Gardaí. Ongoing incident. Reports of armed individual.

express.co.uk/news/world/874246/dublin-shopping-centre-blanchardstown-evacuation-gunman-armed-police/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalparty.ie/en/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI
taxinstitute.ie/Portals/0/Effective Income Tax Rates Ireland v 7 competitor countries.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably a white, catholic, irish, drug dealing gang member 2bh.

300 CONFIRMED DEAD

Excellent. Takes some pressure off the property prices. We are having another housing bubble. Immediately after the previous one that bankrupted the country.

I hear you're a racist now, Father

Thats twice in 2 weeks.

Twitter has mentions of some missing teenager from Ennis and armed robbery.

Who the fuck would be dumb enough to try an armed robbery in one of the cities busiest shopping malls?

>be potato nigger
>get shot

Did the hobbit from national party finally snap

Knew it was only a matter of time lads.
Anyone around Blanchardstown? Whats the craic? News is very hush hush about it.

>

Reminder to all anons to join the National Party.

nationalparty.ie/en/

Reports on twitter that this young fella from pic related was spotted there.

>no mobility scooter

Not free enough

Hope you don't have too many of those, I'm running low on anti-mick memes already.

Elliot Roger 2.0 holy shit

Just build more houses retard, you have plenty of land and your population still hasn't recovered from the potato famine.

SOme quintessentially irish guys on the left there.

I have infinite.

BAN ASSAULT RIFLES!

>you have plenty of land
Yes, let's pave over our forests and fields for more urban sprawl to pack immigrants into.

1% of our population is black and all of them are in that shopping center.

Why can't you potato fuckers just call them the Police like civilised countries?

>police warn the teenager "is in possession of a licensed firearm a .22 rifle and a number of rounds of ammunition"

The problem is the jobs are in Dublin and the roads are SHITE. So if you buy a house outside Dublin you are facing a huge commute to get to a job.

And there's your problem. That number should be 0. The term "potato nigger" was never meant to be taken literal.

It's a spud gun. Based shooter will finally end the famine.

I hope that's a proxy. Germans are in no position to lecture anyone.

im moving to limerick ireland soon. am i going to want to kys ? i know public transport in ireland is shit unlike here where its the best in the world, and that their food is garbage, unlike here where its the best in the world, i know their mountains are shit, unlike here where we own the alps. i know their poor, unlike here.

but is there any good sides? thanks

>ELLIB0O7

Kek fucking wills it

>.22
Those don't even hurt. Worst happening ever.

fuck you cunt i gave you some good advice before and now you shit on ireland fuck off

'Taigh' is a better insult, it seems to really set them off.

ive been meaning to ask this for a few years. but her arm is photoshoped to a mans hand right // arm right?

You have PLENTY of grassland, stop constructing strawmen so you can continue to wallow in your own self pity and work with your country to fix your problems instead of arguing them needlessly online you fucking faggot. Go buy some land, and build a house.

Start a business in a city or town you do enjoy then. If you don't know how it's never too late to learn. Or create an Irish equivalent of a lobbying group to lobby for your interests, or go to your preferred political party's meeting and try to make the housing/employment a bigger issue for them.

>tfw kissless virgin as well

Yes...YES

>Go buy some land, and build a house.
Yes, let me just pull out my spare 200 grand that I have lying about.

hey mate. thanks for the advice. glad youre here again because, desu, i forgot everything ou wrote and didnt write it down.

you said north of the university is where i should find a place right?

your public transport really depresses me m8

>be german flag
>opinion immediately discarded
Every. Time.

>.22
Might as well be airsoft you fucking pussies, lol

DEATH TOLL NOW 600

do you not see the thick layer of arm hair?

buses are fine they work, but be like a normal worker and get a car

Wait, the kissless virgin did this?! How did he get from NYC to Dublin under 24 hours?
He cannot keep getting away with it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI

>Every house must be a mansion for His Royal Excellency Lord Faggot the Fourth

200 grand? Good God how much does a 10 acre plot cost there?

I actually do have that but you could open a business in the middle of nowhere and what would it get you? Nothing. All the people are in Dublin.

kek

>get a car
1\ you drive on the wrong side of the road
2\ i really enjoy the buses and metros here

itll be really hard to adjust to the lack of public transport. ill avoid bitching about it when im there but it guarantees ill be leaving your country ASAP

Average price for a single acre is about 8,000 euro but you need to get planning permission from the local council to build which can be another pain

In all seriousness I am interested in your idea. What would you do with a 10 "acre" plot on the outskirts of a mid sized city? I have the money to do something. I just dont know what.

>he doesn’t know the meaning of Europoor
Basically, they get taxed out the ass (40% income I believe) and property costs a fortune! THEN there’s utilities, TV licenses, and many more taxes for various things

>moving from switzerland to limerick
You are moving to our Detroit. You cant be for real.

Sam O'Hyde, official leader of the IRA can't keep getting away with this

Gods damn, you can get over 10 acres for that price in some states over here
I was just using 10 acres as a bearing, but my dream would be to build a house on it, clear it if necessary, and homestead (grow crops for yourself and your family, maybe even raise livestock)

buy it outside of limerick, build a smalll home on it, build a light rail to the city center, and sell it to me
im for real. am i going to die? i just wanted to try something new. life here is too comfy i wanted to explore how lower life forms live for a bit to give me perspective

>Pay two different income taxes
>Sales tax
>Land tax
>Must own an expensive rifle to have any hope of survival
>Health insurance
>Positive discrimination tax

You are margionally less taxed than we are at your average family income. Your rich are much much less taxed than ours. Lucky them.

You are a moron if you move there. Go to Galway. Euros like Galway. It has cliffs and water and stuff. People wont spit on you.

moving there ot teach chemical engineering for a few years for a laugh. no one will spit on me because i own guns and intend to import them. :^)

Okay so you want to live off the grid and run out of money after 5 years. Not for me.

fake, guns don't exist in yurop

Dont think they will let you. Bring a gun for me too. Ill pay you well.
My understanding of Limerick is that you wont have fun there. Its a giant slum. White niggers the likes of which would make americans finally feel white again.

>income tax
Which never exceeds 10% fir your average family
>sales tax
Dependent on state and almost never exceeds 6%, nonexistent in places like NH
>land tax
Dependent on state, again usually around 2% at the high end
>Owning funs
Nothing wrong with this
>health insurance
Yea, pretty gay you’ve got us here
>positive discrimination
Wat?

ahh yess good luck getting a license to import fucking arms pmsl you'd be lucky to even get a double barrel or .22 without any land here

limerick city also known as stab city

Who said you have to go off the grid entirely and why do you imply you wouldn’t be working and producing revenue for yourself?

>Dont think they will let you
you dont ask for basic human rights. you just take them.
>White niggers
sounds good. my wife is french-speaking swiss and she'll be coming with me, she has a really thick french accent. im more worried for her than my self. shes excited about all the open space and greenier though so well see
>license
this is why you lost half your country to the anglo cuck

>147514945

Yeah we're fucked. We don't actually have that many niggers (compared to the EU average), the issues lies with the Irish People, they will puff up their chests and sing the praises of the 1916 revolutionaries, but will allow themselves to be lead by the nose by whatever bullshit narratives the state media feeds them.

They are disgustingly parochial, and can only think of politics from the viewpoint of "how will this effect my county".

Ireland is a Sweden in the making. In ten years time will we be listening to the same damn politicians running cover for muslim rape gangs, and all the public will care about will be how it will effect the party who their family traditionally voted for, while at the same time our only "Nationalist" party will be singing the hilarious tune of "brits out, nigers in".

Fuck Ireland if this is all it can be. Fuck you all too, you dole mongering shithead EIREpol NEETS, with your "ahh be gara, sure if I talk like a leprechaun, some fine american lass will find me delightful on the internet".

FUCK you, and you, and you, and especially you.

Its an edit

I’d show you the original but in phone posting at this time.

I think the original is called jaguars fan shaking head or some shit

you should just rent a place out in the country/ in a surrounding town and commute into limerick you'd enjoy ireland much more

I looked into it. We pay about the same in tax. When talking about average americans and average Irish people. You pay a little less tax but also get less public services.

>Positive discrimination tax
LOL wtf is this some Race BS?

Good luck with that user if anyone finds out a foreigner has moved into the community with a gun in his house expect the real ira to turn up at your door

What’s the difference in public services and what’s the difference in taxes paid?
I’m asking in earnest, genuinely curious

honestly it feels like im going to be forced into living that life. i thought only burgers had to live the hellscape of communiter-living. :\ the worst ive ever had was a few months of 45min on the train every day but thats quite nice because you can just pop out your laptop and do some work during the comfy trip

bleh whatever. ill buy a stupid wrong-sided car i guess.

Yeah heard about that. I know the guys cousin. His ex is pregnant with his kid and I know some of her friends as well. Guy was a massive drug addict.

Oh hey

Someone just so happened to post it on another thread I was reading

i hate you anglos so much

I'm surprised his name wasn't Doyle Seamus "Me Lucky Charms" O'Rhinan

Limerick. Where the men with no future meet the women with a past.

Shameless plug for Eire/pol/ discord in pic related.
Only patriots need apply.

But we made Pingu together :(

limericks cleaned up a lot in the past few years, you might like it I don't really know how it compares to swiss cities, you should just visit here and see which you prefer the city or a town/village nearby

nice honeypot

>a number
Could be one.
Could be six gorillion.

I know that guys cousin. His ex is pregnant with his kid. He's really fucked up on drugs aswell.

i visited. first night was a bunch of drunk hooligans in the street dressed in fancy clothes. they didnt mess with me, i appreciated it. drunk hooligans not messing with strangers was a good sign. bus system was bad. i couldnt have a train in the entire country i think? food was very poor. beer was very weak, made me angry. bar keep was very nice, i liked him. looked for a pretty red girl. didnt find one. a lot of fat people. overall didn't feel unsafe but no where near as safe as in switzerland naturally

but its hard to judge a city after just a few days visit. i guess im just anxious and trying to feel out the city from pol irish posters. an admittedly stupid idea.

pls stop torturing the poor potato nigger

>He’s a drug user
Is it a repeat of the Miami Face Water? :^)

You can't dissuade us from saving the nation shill. The population of Ireland is almost 20% foreign born. This has to stop. Do you even know about Justin Barrett faggot?

Limerick should have trains.

Are you there for work or college?

Okay one post meme flag with 'le depressive blackpill outlook' on everything in your country.
LOL, do kikes think this shit really works? You don't know the beauty of the eternal WhitePill™ that is my mind.
"Wahhh wahhhhh my country will be le worst case scenario AND THERE IS NOTTTTHHHHINNNNNGGGG I CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOO". I'm LOLing at ur pathetic life faggot. Get off your fat fuckin ass and do something about it holy fuck, if this is how you really are you deserve all of that--but I don't believe the average Irish thinks this way at all. You're put on Earth for a reason, create meaning in your lives, change the destiny you fear you little bitch nigger.

taxinstitute.ie/Portals/0/Effective Income Tax Rates Ireland v 7 competitor countries.pdf

As you can see from the link, the effective tax rate for both our countries at the average income is basically the same. As incomes go up your tax rate becomes much more favourable.

We get some health care for free with long waiting times. Our police are much nicer than yours. Thats all I can think of.

I hope he's muslim