Be me

>be me
>24
>decent looking introvert homebody
>jaded from past relationships
>go out yesterday, see a 7/10 girl checking me out
>she starts grinding herself on me like some pavement ape
>gets uppity when I give her a disgusted look and leaves

seriously, why is this baboon behaviour so rampant? Can't they fucking talk anymore?

I don't see the problem here, user. Did you not want sex with a pretty young girl? She wasn't asking you to marry her!

you avoided an STD

get off my board, normalscum

I did, but I'm a sperg who frequents Sup Forums. 2+2=5

Meh....I've been married for so long I wouldn't have known what to do in that situation either. I just either whip my dick out and go for it or say something along the lines of " hey, let's do it!"

>leaving the house

Nigger culture is taking over. I honestly don't want to have kids anymore

This

Wow, what are you, gay?

This

It’s unavoidable now

I would have reacted the same way. Maybe we are in the wrong. Maybe we are just the last protectors of human decency.

>>she starts grinding herself on me like some pavement ape
Sure she did my man...

If you would have told her gracefully why you weren't interested, you could have sparked a new trend. If you want decency, sow the seeds

>decent looking
>Sup Forums user
Fake lies. Also, not politics.
Sage.

True.

Fuck off mountain jew

2+2=4

For the record.

op is sensible. if more men rejected female degeneracy instead of rewarding it with sex we would be in a batter place. once upon a time any woman acting like that would have been shunned from her community so she wouldn't dare.

I get you man. I really can't go partying because something similar always happens. My friends jokingly call me gay when I go partying just to speak with them as males, not to get laid or catch some whore puking in the bathroom calling for sex.

She probably thinks youre gay now so she went straight for that rapefugee dick to calm her wet pucci and insemite her fertile uterus to produce a interacial baby. You missed youre chance to procreate and save the white race user.

Breh, you’re not genna make it

OP is a fag, what a shocker

so much this

Soyboy fantasies that never happened. Your low T wouldn’t know how to properly handle that situation if it ever did happen to you anyway.

which part of cro?

op and this here are the right approaches

society can discourage degeneracy or encourage it, shun it or accept it

i dont even know anymore wtf is up in the world

Agreed

>batter place

Same situation here fellow user. I expect some form of class, but the culture is rather polluting

Pretty much this
Just leave the old home to go to work or go food shopping and soon will no longer need to go food shopping as woollies does groceries delivery to the door

Now this is some serious class dedication