-ly

Abbos arent even human

>I'd smash...
her head in with a brick

WE WUZ
>also saged

Goddamn they're ugly.

Can we fucking stop this virtue signaling shit

If you're going to pick a nig pick one that's actually attractive and not fat and looks like a man with a weave. They're only pushing this because she's a "body positive queer strong feminist black woman" so she hits all the checkboxes on the oppressiscale

>when I see a black woman on the cover

white people are ugly neanderthals prove me wrong protip you cant

She actually looks primordial. Like a caveman exhibit at a museum.

any black worth looking at is at least a half breed or less black. they are also full on religious wackos.

What's up with her shoulders?

Uge!

>mfw I see these racist responses

All of you fat virgins would be lucky to bed a voluptuous queen like Danielle.

It's like a scientist's 3d reconstruction of how homo habilis may have looked like.

He looks like a based nice but sad guy, you people are evil.
Hope at some point guys like you get gassed user.

you nigged when you shoulda nogged

It’s a man, People!

this can't be real

Is that winston?

national geographic issue

How is her upper arm so out of proportion with her lower arm?

>posts a fat, ugly nog
>most beautiful
>people magazine
>people
I must be missing something here

There do exist attractive black women though, why the fuck did they end up choosing that one?

Didn't some alcoholic midget from Howard Stern win this once?

You're being a bit generous with the "people" part, OP.

Are we sure this isn't Natgeo?

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
― Theodore Dalrymple

Jesus christ, there's a shit ton of beautiful black women such as Eddie Murphy's daughters, why'd they chose her???

Diversity awards are hilarious lol

Give the most beautiful award to objectively the most disgusting looking woman you can find who isn't hideously deformed.

Give Obama a noble prize for being black.

Bruce (Caitlynn) Jenner a bravery award for cutting his cock off and admitting it.

LMAO

I forgot to change my meme flag and I misread what OP put. I'll see myself out..

>a bravery award for cutting his cock off and admitting it.
it is actually brave to admit that

THAR SHE BLOWS
THE BLACK HWHALE

Someone can be beautiful within their own race.

Needs some more mist.

I feel bad for that little guy

Thar she blows!

spbp
cannot go uncheque'd

But I am just a monkey man...

Trips of truth.

>A
>FUCKING
>HIPPO

If he sneezes we're all dead.

NOSFERATU'S N SHEEEIIIIITTTTT!!!!

--lier than a mud fence.

30% of people are uggo
65% of people are average
5% of people are hot

delet dis

This bullshit has to wear off eventually. You know in the early 2000's Girl's Gone Wild was huge and that shit went away. This current retard feminist movement is just temporary. Normal people will look at this and think "eh...not really" and not buy it.