THE ENDGAME

>1) divide the american people
>2) isolate / contain the US (america first)
>3) super-EMP (two NK satellites)
>4) fry digital infrastructure for financials
>5) let the US drift into chaos and a well prepared civil war setup

Are you looking forward as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-23/putin-buys-dip-russias-gold-buying-october-largest-millenium
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
futurescience.com/emp/super-EMP.html
derwesten.de/staedte/essen/massen-aufruhr-nach-zombie-walk-in-essen-bundespolizei-sperrt-hauptbahnhof-maennergruppen-randalieren-id212405043.html
start.att.net/exclusive/audience/the-sign-documentary
wired.com/story/north-korea-emp-threat/
courthousenews.com/emp-attack-north-korea-will-destroy-us-experts-tell-congress/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/15/north-korean-threat-also-includes-satellites-with-/
nypost.com/2017/10/18/north-korea-plans-to-launch-more-satellites-says-us-trying-to-block-space-efforts/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/20/pentagon-never-audited-astonishing-military-spending
spaceflight101.com/status-of-north-korean-satellite-unknown-after-prolonged-radio-silence-reports-of-tumbling/
n2yo.com/?s=39026
n2yo.com/?s=41332
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/russia-buys-34-tonnes-gold-september
futurescience.com/emp/EMP-myths.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6)get violently nuked back into the nigger age because subs and Murrica shields it's nukes from EMP

>be russia / china
>sacrifice NK to destroy the US without risking full-blown nuclear war

>civil war in both countries when the global economy collapses
Stick to ruining Europe, Hans.

And they said krauts didn't have a sense of humor

Markets will take massive dips but other than that?
Containment user.
Why do you think Russia and China are the biggest I love american arrogance.

lel *buyers of gold
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-23/putin-buys-dip-russias-gold-buying-october-largest-millenium

The moment that happens, the left will not be able to focus on first world problems.

Who cares about the left then, it will be mad max time.
One doctrine used against you is 'enemy' enemy is a friend'.
>dems want investigation / WTF Putin is /ourguy/ now
It's lovely how you get played by your own rules.

Hey fellow Hans, I dig your nuclear fantasies, but don't be too sad when it won't happen.
I made my peace with the happening not happening.

lel if at all it must be some kind of last resort thing.
I wish it won't. I love my mongoloid burgers, I mean it.

the us is toast and it has nothing to do with n korea. these ppl are stupid. they live in a wingnut news constructed fantasy. although I have no doubt that reckless wingnuts could accidentally start a war over a pissing contest, these halfwits talk like children

because presidents just roll outta bed one morning and pick a spot on the map to start a war.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

how do these children always forget the part where china says they'll back n korea? n korea would be pretty easy without china sure but??
I bet putin will show up too

then what dipshit?

Nice link.
Let the super-EMP glassings begin!!

it was funny listening to the trumpanzees talking about how trump and putin being bff and how their superheroes were going to fight terrorism.
while at the same time trump is sending troops and equipment to russias western boarder. it's like they live in a fantasy

eastern boarder*

they probably blame warmongering hillary for it

Redpill me on EMP guys,
How can an atmospheric EMP Grill our infrastructure while having all the delicate system placed inside grounded and closed Metall Cabinets
EMP is a meme

>friendly reminder that Putins was training with his KGB buddies when bipolar homo was shaving wrestlers

thing is trump is still in syria and still protecting one of the al qaeda groups. the only real change is russia came in to the war last year

We are not talking about full-blown devastation, but enough to fuck up high-frequency trading and grill enough laptops / handys.
Also read up on super-EMPs.

Didn't they cut ties to the 'rebels' they supported which turned rogue islamic?
The military industrial complex is keeping it cooking, that's for sure.

>derwesten.de/staedte/essen/massen-aufruhr-nach-zombie-walk-in-essen-bundespolizei-sperrt-hauptbahnhof-maennergruppen-randalieren-id212405043.html

iraq syria lebanon libya somolia sudan iran

good watch user

start.att.net/exclusive/audience/the-sign-documentary

>EMP takes out American infrastructure
>American nuclear subs deep underwater, completely unaffected by EMP, launch nuclear weapons at norks
>25 million dead gooks
rly makes lil' kimmy think

Ever night as a kid I would have one of these reoccurring nightmares:

Lava flowing through my house
Supervolcano where the United States used to be
California rocked to down to rubble by earthquake
London covered in an icecap, Big Ben barely sticking out
Pair of scissors cutting too quickly and tearing at the spongy fabric..... ??? i don't know why

I found out about Project Blue Beam; plans to artificially set off events like earthquakes and volcano's (caldera), coupled with an alien invasion to scare people

Coincidental, perhaps, but what if?

You don't understand.
It's not about Kimmy, but about China / Russia crippling the US via proxy.
IF NK can cripple the US via satellites this is asymmetrical for the first time.
America may wipe NK off the map, but this doesn't mean full-blown nuclear war.
Also this should at best be some last resort thing if nobody is insane out there..

This blue beam stuff is a little too sci-fi for me.
The plan I layed out actually isn't that difficult to set in motion.
Of course you can always upgrade it with some supervulcano-eruption.
Fun fact regarding dreams..remember feverish dreams you had? Lying in bad with fever, dreaming weird stuff..ask your parents, there's a high chance they had similar dreams even if you never talked about content.

They all count on this very arrogance.
As I said this will be last resort, maybe Kim will be in some chinese Villa if it happens, NK will probably be glass after that for sure.
But the US will be put at the end of the food chain as well for the very first time in history.

wired.com/story/north-korea-emp-threat/

NK nuking the US means national suicide and a sacrifice of pretty much the entire population.
What could China/Russia do to make Kim an hero himself like that?

Don't you have a truck to be dodging?

When they were testing nukes in the 40's 50's onward, they discovered that any electrical (and electronics) within the vicinity of the blast, was fried. They then realised that the closer the air-burst was to the ionosphere (the dome surrounding the planet that bounces radio signals around), the great the effect would be (it 'bounces' or 'mushrooms' over the land beneath.

Now, it must be understood that EMP occurs in three(3) 'waves': the first, a very small signal that interrupts sensitive electronic (which compromises the protection measures in place to protect against overload currents etc.); the second, a more intense wave, that would damage computers, T.V.'s etc; the last, the high-current wave, that fries transformers, power lines et al.

This is why EMP is so dangerous:
- it can be created using nuclear detonation that does not require a weapon making landfall (*NB: nukes do not blow upon impact, rather ~600m above ground)
- its destructive effects are much wider spread (esp. in this electronic Age) than conventional use of such weapons
- most nations are not protected against such attacks (*the U.S. military used EMP shielding, but nothing exists for infrastructure below that level)

The fundamental point, however, is this:
If a successful EMP attack were conducted on a region (i.e., a nuke was set off near the ionosphere of its mainland), it would essentially send the target nation back to a 1700's state of modernity. Why? Because as societies progress technologically, they lump new tech on top of old (e.g., electrical grid infr.). This means that if such networks are damaged, they will not be reparable. That is, they would become 'write-off's and therefore need to be replaced wholesale... And if China (etc.) makes most everything, such a repair process would take, perhaps, decades.
(NB: Not even C.B. radios would work in said scenario, meaning abject lawlessness could run riot).

[cont...]

>The gov't know:
courthousenews.com/emp-attack-north-korea-will-destroy-us-experts-tell-congress/
>There is precedent:

This is why the burger brass are so worried about the Norks -- Kim does not need thousands of warheads to cause mass devastation. Moreover, with taking a nuke out mid-flight, being tantamount to "hitting a moving bullet with a bullet" (U.S. general's words), it is a more real and present a danger than an "dirty bomb" in a suitcase or truck.

Think of the EMP as being in the 'too hard basket' of defence policy: the normie masses are too dumb to understand anything beyond 'BOOM!!' level technicality, so it's easier to simply keep schtum on the subject, than work plebes into hysteria.

>it would have cost $500B to secure U.S. infrastructure against EMP attack
>Congress: "to much"
>if it happens, the U.S. will be in a civil war state
>all carriers will be recalled to power coastal cities (*nuke reactors)
>tens of millions would die -- period

not really
i mean how will i shitpost?
a stick and some dirt?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/15/north-korean-threat-also-includes-satellites-with-/

nypost.com/2017/10/18/north-korea-plans-to-launch-more-satellites-says-us-trying-to-block-space-efforts/

'Two Russian generals warned the EMP Commission in 2004 that Russia’s super-EMP warhead design was transferred accidentally to North Korea.'
>accidentally

No details on the satellite were available immediately after launch, though South Korean press reports claimed the spacecraft had a mass of 150 to 200 Kilograms, heavier than the 100kg Kwangmyongsong-3-2 satellite launched in 2012.

I'm still not so sure about this:
If actual EMPs would be detonated this will be a point of no return.
Kim won't defeat the US with it and NK would probably be leveled after this.
Again: What if Kim is already in exile when it happens and China (Russia) would be willing to sacrifice NK to cripple the US like that?
If the USA retaliates in full force and kills milions of norks this would further isolate the US in the world and would deepen the gap between the rest of us and america slowly drifting into chaos.

Offer him exile when his regime is existentially threatened by Trump and let hom have his revenge on the dotard.
Kim doesn't seem to care about his people that much.

It will be NK for the US.

Yawn.

war in iraq cost 2 trillion dollars
emp hardened power grid
to much

sounds about right

if the grid was knocked out across the country, isolation would be the last of our worries

there would be no america after that. we would rip eachother to shreads

>free university ~$50B
>every burger educated to at least a moderate level
>they can comprehend what the initialism "EMP" actually means
>force gubment to secure nation

Really induces eddy currents within one's connoectomal network...

>we would rip eachother to shreads
This.

Burgerland would become The Road (2009). Heck!, it's showing distinct signs of that already... with its power ON!

good read!! That's exactly what I think, it's underestimated or played down for a reason.
Also after such a strike the US would be highly dependent on China to rebuild / for damage control.

That's the plan.

>iraq cost 2 trillion dollars
Actually, the costs (at least) $10T more than that, in continual "known unknow$" (((lost))) in the fog of war...

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/20/pentagon-never-audited-astonishing-military-spending

Grown men are talking, manage puberty and report back.

I guess my great grandfather was a general for the revolution. Like him, I will be on the side of the whites guys.

) super-EMP (two NK satellites)
) fry digital infrastructure for financials

Go find a highschool science teacher to explain to you how fucking stupid this is. Only a hydrogen bomb detonation has enough power to create a localized EMP. NK does not have an arsenal of MIRV ICBMs. They dont even have food.

You're a retard and shouldn't post stuff on the internet, it makes me regret my last 20 years I spent building it out.

There will not be sides to this, only survival and abyss.

>Implying everything North Korean would successfully fly to the USA.

Nice plan.

Wrong.
Suitcase nuclear devices:
>Extremely small (as small as 5 inches (13 cm) diameter and 24.4 inches (62 cm) long) linear implosion type weapons, which might conceivably fit in a large briefcase or typical suitcase, have been tested, but the lightest of those are nearly 100 pounds (45 kg) and had a maximum yield of only 0.19 kiloton (the Swift nuclear device, tested in Operation Redwing's Yuma test on May 27, 1956[8]) The largest yield of a relatively compact linear implosion device was under 2 kilotons for the cancelled (or never deployed but apparently tested) US W82-1 artillery shell design, with yield under 2 kilotons for a 95 pounds (43 kg) artillery shell 6.1 inches (15 cm) in diameter and 34 inches (86 cm) long.

So 50kg and up (new NK satellites are 100kg larger than the last ones from 2012 and before).

A relatively small warhead would be sufficient, especially with super-EMP tech which exchanges detonation capacity for gamma ray emmission.

Go track the NK satellites, they are circling the US daily in 400km height.
All they have to do is release the warhead and make it detonate below.

'North Korea’s KMS-3 and KMS-4 satellites were launched to the south on polar trajectories and passed over the United States on their first orbit. The south polar trajectory evades U.S. ballistic missile early-warning radars and national missile defenses, making the satellites resemble a Russian secret weapon developed during the Cold War called the Fractional Orbital Bombardment System (FOBS) that would have used a nuclear-armed satellite to make a surprise EMP attack.'

>Only a hydrogen bomb detonation has enough power to create a localized EMP
you're a retard. nk has hydrogen bomb capabilities and any nuclear blast could produce an emp shockwave

>US would be highly dependent on China to rebuild / for damage control
They already are -- just not in the sense of being utterly supine and having to cede Oriental, perhaps even Occidental hegemony to the chinks.

If burger carrier fleets were recalled, it would end the U.S.'s effective military colonisation of the planet. The chinks would take cleanse Tibet, take Taiwan and the East / South China Seas (likely subjugating the nips int he process; the Koreans would cede... provided Kimmy didn't attack 'em), the Philippines (who are all but chink-owned not anyway) and then the world would have no choice but to kowtow to them in whatever way their insectoid hive mind desired.

People fail to understand how shitty Western infrastructure is -- e.g., the infamous "NBN" {National Broadband Network} here in shit-poster land: a literal hodge-podge that convervatards opted for over fibre to the home, in order to "save" money, but that's not more costly that the original plan AND will need to be ripped out as soon as its done being put in! With generations of new tech having been thrown atop old - 'cause (((it's cheaper))) - and integrated, if any or some of this cobweb of shitwares went syndrome of a Down's, it would mean the whole kit and caboodle would need to be replaced, outright. A process that would take years, even IF the wherewithal were available locally... which it is not.

Trust me -- I'm not like a smart person... but have held tools in my hands and seen behind the 'shitty infrastructure curtain'.

>All they have to do is release the warhead and make it detonate below

Is there any warhead on the board tho?

Good read, I believe you, another user mentioned fragile western infrastructure as well.
If what I posted has any kind of substance to it (nad I hope it doesn't), those that want to make it happen must sure count on american ignorance / arrogance / delusion of invulnerability until it's too late.
Nasdaq, Wall Street, high-frequency trading is what keeps the US going, not their export of cheapest underwear.
Kill the infrastructure for this for 5 days alone and the US is back in the middle ages while getting shorted into oblivion.

>super-EMP (two NK satellites)
Huh?

All that's required is ONE, CONVENTIONAL NUKE to be set off, just below the ionosphere of the land being targeting.

The issuing 'EMP cloud' will induce currents in all electrical and electronics infrastructure below its 'umbrella' -- effectively destroying thus.

There are no 'Dr. Evil' scenarios required for this to play out; only a modicum of grade school level technical knowledge and an acceptance of SCIENTIFIC FACT.

That's the question.
What I found out is that those newer two satellites are both 100kg heavier than the last ones, at least that's what SK says:
>'No details on the satellite were available immediately after launch, though South Korean press reports claimed the spacecraft had a mass of 150 to 200 Kilograms, heavier than the 100kg Kwangmyongsong-3-2 satellite launched in 2012.'

spaceflight101.com/status-of-north-korean-satellite-unknown-after-prolonged-radio-silence-reports-of-tumbling/

>Kill the infrastructure for this for 5 days alone and the US is back in the middle ages while getting shorted into oblivion
Yep. And, in reality, it would be fore 5 YEARS(+) -- a guaranteed self-immolation sentence.

Perhaps that's in fact what (((they))) want...

Wonder why you cant just shoot them down right now lol, NK is not in the position of power to do something about it. Plus US Army is still supporting ICBM defence measures to the extent of "can do shit".

Not happening, too much of a fantasy

Maybe one is for the US and the other for Japan or as a reserve lel.
I am really no expert on these things..

The Satellites can be tracked here:
n2yo.com/?s=39026
n2yo.com/?s=41332

This.
As I said what's adding to the puzzle is that Russia and China are massively buying Gold since 2014/15 I think. You can easily google it up, officially they do it to have a backing for over-the-top currency devaluation.
Gold is a meme if there was full blown nuclear war (it would be useless on a global trading scale), but if only the US is crippled and the rest of the markets tank accordingly you will be hardpressed to find any better insurance.
Also bitcoin will tank as it's vulnerabilities are shown by such an attack.

The threat is either ignored or nobody wants to take the risk. Maybe they have some kind of 'dead-mans-switch', also you would probably have to shoot them down over the ocean and not above the US.
This could be difficult as most ballistic defense mechanics are stationary in the US i guess?

Everything would go up in value though.. cigarettes, alchoLol, toilet paper, etc.
It's good to be diversified

lel I always tell people you would rather be the one hoarding soap than paying with gold nuggets in mad-max land.

because if they shot it down then that would set a precedent for anyone to shoot down anyone's satellite

Why would Russia /China want to take down USA?

Well, I am glad I am in no position to make up such evil plans, so I hope it's all fiction, but if KGB reads this and is still hiring (wink wink)..
Also the argument that much smarter people would have already thought about this is true, but then again the older you get the more amateurs you see.
I made good money on the markets in recent years because people aren't as clever as they want to make you believe.
I mean just look at Trump..I know you burgers hate Hillary, but that guy is a complete retard without the slightest clue about macroeconomics. And he is potus now.

(((Leaf)))

Makes sense. This would mark the start for interstellar warfare.

I don't think they want to do it, especially as China is heavily invested in the US.
But the idea to exchange a devastated NK for a US thrown back decades must be tempting especially with all that pressure-buildup and saber-rattling lately.
Russia must have it's grief as well, there isn't a country which has been humiliated and fucked this deep by the US for decades.
I mean we (Europe) could happily deal with Russia but were constantly pressured to sanction them instead and look towards the US.
America has a long-running doctrine of containment towards both of these superpowers.

Do you believe USA wouldn't figure out who's really behind the attack? Not meant to be disrespectful but if you could figure this out, why wouldn't American intelligence services do this?
What is there to gain for N.K?
So many questions

>You can easily google it up, officially they do it to have a backing for over-the-top currency devaluation

WHAT IF RUSSIA FUCKED UP THEMSELVES ECONOMICALLY FOR THIS EVIL PLAN OH SHI-

Wow, just think about that, nobody cares about Russia besides some olgino memes, Russia is fucked beyond all recognition on market, but there is EMP, boooooooom, America is fucking gone, and booom russian gold reserve, whooooaa~

Nah, rouble is just dead and is still somehow twtching. No wonder we buy gold that much.

Even if they figured it out what would be their option? The narrative is NK did it, so they would attack NK. I mean even now Trump is acting aggressively towards NK but not China, while we all know China is supporting NK or it would long have been collapsed..What could he do?
Start a nuclear war with China over this?
Russia already admitted that super-EMP tech may have 'accidentally' made it into NK..would he start a war with both superpowers just because?
The US would loose any support at all and wouldn't stand a chance because they are crippled by that EMP. It's still high-stakes for all forces involved.
NK would gain nothing, the question is if Kim would gain anything by it, for example exile and a nice porn collection somewhere hidden in China.
I don't think he cares that much for his people in the end, all he wants is living the good life.
Also he would humiliate the dotard in unimaginable ways, he must sure like the idea.

This. The plan is great actually.
Same as the secret axis he is forming with turkey to pressure the EU and sell oil via crimea without having to pay taxes to get that oil through Ukraine..
user you are russian I hope, this is a question I have for quite some time:
Do you see more offers for holidays in turkey lately? Would you spend your holiday there?
Because the european influx if tourists into turkey is stagnating..
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/russia-buys-34-tonnes-gold-september

Well I'll go to bed now, have a good time everyone.
I bet it ain't all that bad, but it isn't all that great either.

do you know how fucking big grid transformers are?
The weigh several hundred tons and are enclosed in Metall+Dielectric Oil with massive copper winding.
The thing is literally called ELECTRO MAGNETIC Pulse
we know how to shield from EM since Faraday
Face it. An EMP will not fry
-Generator -Wire -Transformer -Light bulb -Stove
Thats stupid fear mongering.
If EMP can indeed do this, then please link me a not meme source

LOL at this dumb as kraut.
If America falls, you can kiss the fucking world goodbye because America represents the world as a collective in a nutshell. The minute you dream of this dumbass LARP fantasty, also dream of the collective world frying outside of America.

Instead of dreaming about Macro geopolotics, you should try to sort out how your divided/isolated kraut ass wont be raped by a refugee enroute to the pub.

and the rest of the world will look back and think to themselves, "i miss america."
"we thought the world was bad because of her, we now know the world is disaster without her."

china probably takes taiwan
japan goes nuclear
north korea invades south korea
iranian military takes the bulk of middle eastern oil producing nations
europe has nobody to defend it from anyone
in diversified populations genocide begins and civil wars break out in various places across the globe
israel now must stand alone against a very angry iranian led middle east surrounding it
fuel prices skyrocket as instability and chaos erupt
shipping lanes held open by the US navy are now pirate waters and global shipping has been reduced to a trickle
what else?

a sudden increase in voltage across the grid would blow transformers like popcorn
>The weigh several hundred tons and are enclosed in Metall+Dielectric Oil with massive copper winding.
yes very expensive and slow to manufacture
not in anyway immune to massive overvoltage
they heat up and pop

old example but principles still apply

Thats not how it works, listen.
an EM PULS is short
EMPs work by inducing a Voltage in some area and thus making a Voltage difference across a wider range on everything conductive. A Microcontroller may fry because they do only withstand a couple 1000 Volts (puls) before the voltages shorts internal out and frys them (whith very little energy required)
Now put that shitter in a grounded metal enclosure (PC case) and it gets shielded from Induction
But Volts are not everything, as time is another factor.
for the millisecond the Voltage is applied before it breaks down due to being a dead short, you (might) get insane Power, that ultimative lead to a temp increase of a couple degrees (because yeah, huge metal and oil chunks react sluggish to sudden heat spikes)
ON TOP OF IT ALL you guess what, Transformers are fused. ikr geniuss.
Now what does that mean? Smart humans engineered circuit breakers powered by explosives that will trigger before the grid gets damaged, and are simple to replace
i mean like a hurricane destroying the Posts does local more damage to the infrastructure
That wiki article does only talk about (some) fried telegraphs

the lines strewn across the country are the inductor
across them the voltage increases with no safeguards in place frying equipment and overloading transformers
the grid itself. the mass of millions of high voltage wires spanning all over the country become energized and overloaded
i dont know what part of this you are having trouble with.

>the lines strewn across the country are the inductor
>across them the voltage increases with no safeguards in place
that's where you are wrong. There are a lot of safeguards, just like the breakers in your house they will trigger before your house catchs fire. and if they break, they break the circuit thus no longer can high current flow and damage the grid. It might damage Electronics plugged in at this very moment, but not unplugged backup hardware

>USA has more nuke then everyone.
>Nukes can be launched at anytime any place
>UK the greatest ally would help us at out time of need.

>in diversified populations genocide begins and civil wars break out in various places across the globe
in diversified populations genocide begins and civil wars break out in various places across the globe

also i dont know what setup you have in germany. my guess is its probably good since germans made it. here in the US i have never seen a fused transformer. i have seen them blow often during electrical storms after an outage when they energize some portion of the grid and it overloads blowing multiples of them at the same time. now granted i know nothing about the high voltage substations but far as your basic local transformer those are not fused in any way. along the local transmission lines the 13800v lines they make up all the step down to commercial and residential services at 440 and 220v. no protection. no fuse.

what the hell makes you think the chinese and russians like each other? cause they fucking dont

good read
>futurescience.com/emp/EMP-myths.html

those look like disconnects not fuses and nowhere i have ever lived even had these. looking right now, the transformer is connected directly to the main line via a wire. now that wire may itself be its own fuse or intended to only handle so many amps and no doubt if enough power flows thru it would burn up but i dont think that is the intent.
im not saying they dont have these. i am saying i have never seen them anywhere in my neck of the woods nor were they mentioned in 2013 when i got my associates in industrial electricity. we went out with a representative of AEP who demonstrated a residential transformer installation and it was direct wired to the main line.
i never went to work with the power company and instead got a factory job at kellogg dicking around with 3phase motors mostly. maybe i dont know what im talking about. but it is my belief that safeguards are up to the utility company to implement and not regulated so they are in most areas considered more expensive than the fear of a problem and not installed in most cases. i would imagine in germany things are very different and highly regulated in favor of safety rather than greedy corporate cost cutting.

these are (just an example pic, dont know about this exact unit but what im talking about looks quite like these) loaded with explosives and shot the wire down the bottom in case of fail (breaking the arc)
>safeguards are up to the utility company
Jesus Christ, i mean a few regulations wouldn't hurt the land of the free

> i mean a few regulations wouldn't hurt the land of the free

no shit but if they do that i mean whats next? somebody just gonna haul off and marry a damn paint can?

for real tho i think our problem is shit built ontop of old shit ontop of old shit for decades and the utility companies are raising the rates by 10 to 20 percent a year but not reinvesting it in the infrastructure past keeping it functioning.
i dont know if the carrington effect of a high altitude detonation of a thermonuclear weapon would fry our grid here. i do know it is possible when you create a big magnetic field where the field lines pass over a conductor a voltage is generated. scale that up and maybe you have something. there are senators and engineers that seem to think it would be bad times if it happened and money needs invested to safeguard against it. thats hardly anything scientific i know. once upon a time tho the US conducted a high altitude test and it did knock out the power in many islands in the pacific including some of hawaii.

I believe I will see another Civil War in my life. Probably not WW3

I'm more the other way around

We've been setup for destruction I reckon

I'm absolutely certain during 1910s era, an Englishman would say the exact same shit about the British empire.
England was the ruler of the world at some point and then it just got replaced during the 40s and nobody bat an eye.
You will be replaced just like that too, and so will the next world leading country