Immigrants are stealing our job

>immigrants are stealing our job
Implying any of us want to work construction, working in gas station , pick apples or cleaning the shit on the streets

See it this way.

If you do it the white way, you might start working after finishing your studies, marry a qt at 27 and start having kids after 30, one or two maybe.

The "non-whites" had worked all that time and have 4 kids by then, result, white genocide.

construction gets paid like $25 an hour I'd take that over my current shit job in a heartbeat

Construction is a based profession. I used to do construction labor as a teenager and made $600wk PART TIME in the late 1990s.

>implying we haven't shamed 2 generations into the service industry

>many people do work as trash pick up because it's a well-paying city job that doesn't require skills.

It's almost like without migrant fuckers depressing wages, people will do those jobs!

>construction
Great job, great pay
>gas station
Good starter job. Citizens need minimum wage jobs too.
>pick apples
The most generous estimate of illegals who pick crops in the US is 4%. That leaves 96% taking other jobs and/or welfare from taxpayers. I have no idea what your numbers are in Belgium, but I find it very difficult to believe you need several million Mohammads to pick whatever you grow.
>Cleaning shit on the streets
Let's leave India out of this.

Well, if those jobs are taken, the only job left is to count Mr Goldenmanstein's shekels.....Is that what you want to do?

Satan is the voice of reason, but you still left out that Jew York and San Francisco have high concentrations of fecal matter in the streets and that the only citizens who should work minimumwage tier jobs are teens and college kids under the age of 21.
Rewrite and try again, Satan

That's the thing guy; I don't want to pick cherries in the sweltering heat for 12 hours, but I'd happily do it for $25 an hour.

Paco and his amigos will do it for comparatively little while living 12 to a room and sending what little they make back to whatever 3rd world shithole they came from.

Blake in Iowa who wasn't very good at school but has strong hands expects a first world standard of living and doesn't want to pick cherries for $7 an hour. Why would he break his back for that? Now Blake is collecting welfare and hooked to heroin because he has no vocation, no community to fall back on, and no purpose in life because the male role of breadwinner has been superseded in favor of stronk independent women who worship abortions, fetishize weed and tattoos, and care more about finding someone on Tinder to stuff their queef quarries than starting a family.

But by all means continue to peddle your cancerous neoliberal policies and pretend that you're free from the Jew.

Many have "businesses" in which they get paid cash that directly compete with American businesses. I just witnessed my friend pay a mexican dude who was clearly an illegal about 4 grand in cash to renovate his floors. At least half of that money is leaving the country and not reinvested into the American economy. They should tax remittances heavily.

>gas station , pick apples
Most students here would kill for that job.

Implying any of us doing lower skilled work want tens of millions of disgusting, ugly apes competing for the same jobs and housing. Competing with us while paying no taxes and shitting out kids in order to drain the gov't of entitlements; taking more of our taxes.
Then turning the neighborhoods into ugly high crime hellholes and voting in Democrats to accelerate the entire process.

If a person that is a foreigner, doesnt even probably speak the language properly, doesnt have connections, lacks education... Stole your job...

Maybe you are a fucking loser.

They work under the table for less than minimum wage FFS. They literally subvert wages in some of the areas hardest hit by NAFTA, read up on all the ICE raids in Washington CH, OH.

Construction engineers make 35 an hour at my company... And the perk of construction is that you can climb the ladder and end up a job site coordinator by the time you're 35. That's a six figure job. Mexicans are carpenters and low level masons. Most of the jobs that require anything more than basic addition and subtraction are held by whites.

I DON'T WANT IMMIGRANTS IN MY COUNTRY AT ALL. WORKING OR NOT. AND YES I FUCKING LIKE WORKING IN CONSTRUCTION

And the people that hires them? Maybe you should focus on them too, all those "based" entrepreneurs...

even a loser needs a job

Who worked those jobs before the mass immigration began? In the U.S it was poor whites and blacks.

Uh in 2008 I sure as shit wanted any of those jobs you listed. I used to wash dogs in high school. I've been a janitor in college. Why are you acting like people wouldn't want those jobs? Most people work those jobs for 5 years or more of their life. And no I don't want illegal immigrants occupying those jobs. I have kids who will need them in a few years.

Even losers need MONEY, you mean.

obviously j=$=food/ home/ potenz

There's still a world of degeneracy to fall back on. Welfare doesn't let you attain peak degeneracy, and peak degeneracy is much cheaper than people imagine.

I can afford to travel to SEA/Latin America 4-5 times a year and fuck 100+ girls each time on my 34k salary if I live below my means while working. The real irony is that the taxes I pay fund and perpetuate a deeper more pure degeneracy still.

There are still reasons for men to work, but those reasons are drastically different from the reasons our forefathers worked. This is irreversible.

I worked in construction when I was younger. Brought home about 850 dollars a week after taxes.

Welfare is a thing you know.