WH Insider user Here

Hello Sup Forums.

Both Tony and John Podesta will be indicted / charged this week. Hillary Clinton will be charged on historic date of November 8th as of right now but it could be sooner. The only reason this is withheld until then is to wait until after planned protests on November 4th, to minimize damages.

George Papadopoulos was also a plant by Hillary Clinton, just like Paul Manafort.

The next 7-10 days are going to be pleasing. Thanks guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/23/podesta-group-now-part-of-robert-muellers-probe-in/
motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/mueller-is-reportedly-investigating-john-podestas-brother-in-connection-with-russia-probe/
salon.com/2017/10/23/robert-muellers-widening-russia-probe-is-sweeping-up-democrats-including-lobbyist-tony-podesta/
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation/article/2638986
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/full-text-paul-manafort-indictment-244307
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/tony-podesta-resignation-lobbying.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/nancy-pelosi-calls-additional-fully-independent-in/
truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/925226544393371649
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/925389171983777792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok.

True if big

Fake and gay

Unless you have some more proof, this a larp.

What are the charges?

Larp more faggot

This kinda larping needs fake time stamping and such

NAKE
>FEWS

Gonna need more than this user.

You are just like Mega user!

A HUGE FAGGOT

Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

Sounds like bullshit, so I believe it.

Thanks, Stephen.

>t CIA disinfo shill

He's right. He told me all about it last night.

Just tell us where Hitler is and give us the ayy technology already you faggots.

Provide us with some sort of information that would convince us you're really WH user.

The week ends in two days. This is a bad larp

Same.

No trip code, no reach around and no gay pony orgy. FAKE AND GAY.

I remember you saying that Trump is stopping after Hillary because the damage done by going after Obama outweighs the benefits, but if there is a lot of pushback could that possibly change? (similar to how Trump didn't want to go after Hillary/DNC until she kept pushing post-election)

I personally don't think full transparency can be achieved if people are still being protected. Yes it will discredit the US/President in the near term, but it would show the people that NO ONE is above the law.

>reddit spacing

What about Mike Obama?

Conspiracy against the United States.

fake jews

a real /ourguy/ would provide falsifiable information so we can tell if you're legit
see archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc
>11.3 Podesta
>11.6 Huma

>LARPing this hard

Why are trumpcucks such effeminate queers?

Where is MegaAnon?

Thanks LARPanon, it's always fun to play along with you.

>implying this isn't a /leftypol/ faggot trying to sow confusion and discredit any real anons

Fake as fuck, one post by ID, no details, trying to bait people and this post is the Sup Forums version of the "ok to be white" troll.

FAIL

any word on the Gallup approval rating for Trump hitting 33%? Doesn't seem legit. Same rigging as in the election?

And none of you niggers bothered to give me a heads up?

>wait until after planned protests on November >4th, to minimize damages.

>George Papadopoulos was also a plant by >Hillary Clinton, just like Paul Manafort.

obviously bullshit
Nov 4? really?
ooh is antifa going to break some shit and get in the pokey until they call their lawyer agian?
Who the fuck cares?

Hillary behind Manafort and Papodop?
Not buyin that either.

But tony didn't resign for no reason, john is being marinated for the grill,
and Hillary will get what's coming eventually.

If Hillary gets charged, we need to see her in a jumpsuit getting perp walked. None of this fancy dress smiling for the camera BS. Nah, orange jumpsuit, Marshals holding her under the armpits since she can’t stand.
Tell Trump thanks for the salt. I feel it coming. It’s like before the election; the everyday liberals are delusional with thoughts of victory

Tell Mr. Trump I love him, please.
MAGA!

tenth post best post

Benis.

>w-w-we're just pretending to be retarded

k

Liar. Pseudo & queer.

Mr. Trump has nothing against Obama going down if done correctly. He just does not want it to look like he is personally attacking him, or anyone for that matter. President Trump has told Mr. Mueller to follow his investigation wherever it takes him.

But yes, Mr. Trump is concerned about it looking like a attack or revenge. He wants transparency, and it will be. No one is being protected.

>Insider of anything
Prove it or fuck off.

It god damn better happen.

It's not enough that chuck shewmer can create diversity visas for all manner of violent, goat fucking shitskins. He is responsible for the death of those people and instead of taking responsibility he cries that Trump is not paying attention to the issues....

The fact that he is not in handcuffs right fucking now means our system is broken. FBI sure loves it's starbucks that we fucking pay for. I can always trust them to piss our taxes away on bullshit. As for actually doing their jobs and protecting the citizens? Not so much.

I trust the volunteer investigators of Sup Forums over our tranny faggot diversity agents any day and that should be shameful for you.

If only this site offered some sort of trip code to validate op........

Because fuckface refuses to use a tripcode amd shill larpers are popping out of the woodwork, just look at the facts:

Narrative 100% flipped a week ago with Mueller now focusing on, at least in part, on the Podesta Group.
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/23/podesta-group-now-part-of-robert-muellers-probe-in/
>motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/mueller-is-reportedly-investigating-john-podestas-brother-in-connection-with-russia-probe/
>salon.com/2017/10/23/robert-muellers-widening-russia-probe-is-sweeping-up-democrats-including-lobbyist-tony-podesta/
>washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation/article/2638986

Indictment covers Manoford's time with Podesta Group, not campaign--read the actual indictment:
>politico.com/story/2017/10/30/full-text-paul-manafort-indictment-244307

And don't mind Podesta stepping down from his own company:
>nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/tony-podesta-resignation-lobbying.html

Pelosi wants another Russian investigation - Mueller not independent enough apparently:
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/nancy-pelosi-calls-additional-fully-independent-in/

And papadopoulos was a Clinton plant now used to turn on Fusion GPS:
>pic related
>truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/

Current milestones which should confirm Mueller flipped:
>Podesta/group indictment
>Fusion GPS employee indictment
>Bunch of Mercury Public Affairs/CNN personnel committing suicide.

let's goooooo!

>the fakest and the gayest
>not a single scrap of evidence
just kys

Fingers crossed...

Surprised you didn't use a meme-flag like all the other faggots

I told you all last Thursday before the indicted story was leaked that you would find out the truth about Manafort Friday (the 27th). I said you would find out the true reason he was fired from the campaign. I was wrong because it was withheld until Monday unexpectedly. Mr. Mueller wanted them to have the ability to turn themselves in.

Manafort was a Hillary plant, and also and dealing with the Podesta Group. When Mr. Trump found out about this, he was removed from the campaign.

Fake, gay, small and not true.

>Mr Trump

Sounds like something a disrespectful lefty would say.

That makes sense. For as much as Trump goes after Comey he's avoided talking about Mueller almost entirely. Little does the MSM know that they've spent months validating Mueller which makes him able to go after everyone.

Can't wait for the narrative to switch
>Mueller was involved with Uranium One! He's not fit to run this probe!

I f****** hate larpers but dude I need some sort of happiness in my day today

>"We don't want it to be political and want to seem transparent"
>Do it on the anniversary of the election
Fake and gay.

Nice info.

You may be real so say please to Trump we want a OG like arrest for our 2year long support

You bring any Bojangles Chicken motherfucker?

dam i miss this lil nigga, #hewasspecial2me

*oj simpson*

Fuck off. No way you would risk this getting out.

>leftypol actually believing these LARPs are effective
The fact is many people here are LARPing as interested because there's nothing better to do, sooo:
outstanding if verified

so fake and gay. If you were real you would provide some proof. Why are larpers so stupid, what a waste of time for you.

Thanks for posting this! I missed it yesterday. Sounds VERY interesting. How exciting!

holy shit. this was a work of art. certainly looks real, if not this guy should write fiction

Sucking dick on the corner. Like he does every Wednesday

I will believe it when I see it

Can you link to the entire thread please.
I'm clueless on how to work the archives here.
Thank you.

Obama going down will see every city in America with >20% black population burning. We'll have an open race war raging in every major city. Is the White House ready for that?

Can you tell Trump to redpill Merkel? Thx. Oh and what is Trumps favourite dinner?

is this true or are you being a faggot? I heard he didnt want former presidents to be taken down. Which one of you are larping or is both a giant larp.

Meatloaf

Maybe...or if its so bad that they have to take him down...maybe people will accept his fate. I doubt they go after him publicly but I wouldn't be surprised if he is told to shut down his agenda.

Conspiracy against Op's safespace

Great days ahead and godspeed

All info and credit for this thread belongs to:
>the best researchers in the world (Sup Forums) and info uncovered a year ago
>wikileaks
>unwitting mainstream media articles
>Imperator_Rex3
>chiIIum
>lots of other people

>twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/925226544393371649
>twitter.com/chiIIum/status/925389171983777792
(marry me chillum)

There is no redpilling Angela "share right wing opinions online and I'll send GSG9" Merkel

that won't happen till the austerity kicks in

Stop larping

Do you think this guy is legit?
See:

Ok /leftypol/, why don’t you go back to yours.

Sauce?

Yes he has to be close to the fire with all that knowledge. However if not true it would be one of the best LARPs ever.

im ready

I've seen this hypothesis around before. It makes a lot of sense.
1) It explains why Mueller quite the FBI
2) It explains why Trump hasn't fire Mueller.

The best argument against this hypothesis is that it is good news. Therefore, it could be my confirmation bias.

So, I'll wait and see if it predicts.

Sounds too good to be true. Too many LARP's ruined this board, no trust anymore.

Start using a Trip Code if it's really you
Google how to do it, now. If it's really you.
Otherwise anybody can imitate you, and the real you is indecipherable. If it's really you.

Not LARP guy here, can confirm not LARP.

That's some grade A spin there op.

Too bad when none of this happens you won't evaluate your thought process, you'll just weave up another emotion-based fantasy.

Any news on FB/Google/Twitter?
Thanks user.

Yeah why don't LARPs ever give us bad news? Like you will have to stay in your bunker for 2 weeks until given a specific signal..or 60% of you will most likely die but the rest of you will have a better future lol.

What are the names of the 2 turkeys Trump will pardon on Thanksgiving?

Thanks dude. Incredibleinfo

On what klaus? Its from a thread, I dont have the archive link. Just a few screens.

Don't get me wrong, I want this to be reality, but at the moment it sounds too good to be true. I'd rather be cautious and demand proof before jumping into anything and getting demoralized.

I have no idea who posted that. 95% of it is accurate however. Mr. Trump does not want Obama arrested if the optics are bad. He does want Obama's crimes public knowledge. If Obama gets indicted we fully expect a pardon in return for donating his dirty money and forfeiting his future salary and protection then they can fade in obscurity. This has already been discussed. This would be more beneficial on many levels.

Maybe someone has more?

i love you