Fellow Jews, tell us stories about your tricks

>Be Jewish
>Crush who is regular white girl gets with regular white dude
>Crush and her boyfriend are both pretty liberal
>Tell her that white couples getting together and possibly having white babies upholds white supremacy
>She feels bad for being a literal nazi
>Breaks up with him
>I make my move on her
>She asks "aren't you white?"
>I tell her no, Jews aren't white
>Live happily ever after with my shishka

Can any of you top this? I'm proud of using my Judaism to break up a happy couple for my own selfish desires.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_QMZGM7__0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your mother and grandmother allowing you to co-habitate with a non jew

Confirmed LARP.

this post is now (((shut down)))

I'm an atheist Jew.

Also only Jewish from my mother's side, and both her parents are dead.

Judaism is an ideology, not a race. According to the Torah, a persons Judaism is matrilinial, meaning a woman gives you your Judaism. Converts aren't kosher. Solomon's mother was a convert, so the entirety of Zionism was fabricated around a Biblical lie. Anyway, I've never in my life met a Jewish mother who'd let their son marry a non-Jew.

This one time in Germany I rounded up all the Jews and gassed them 6 million times.

this

>t. grew up with the kikes of hollywood in the 818

>Converts aren't kosher.
100% false. We ask HaShem to join us with the righteous converts in our prayers. We accept all converts as being just as Jewish as "born-Jews" are.

Tzipora's conversion wasn't kosher either. The women responsible for perpetuating Jewish lineage were goy af senpai. Sucks for you.

Top kike op

It's shiKSA u faggot larper

It absolutely was. What do you know about us?

youtube.com/watch?v=R_QMZGM7__0

OY VEY LET THE PARTY START

That you're liars who hijacked an ideology in 13th century Spain, were kicked out and poisoned the surrounding areas with you vile filth. There is ZERO archeological evidence to suggest your ancestors lived in TransJordan. At all. You are nothing more than an extremely inbred group of Iberians. Nothing more. I've lived around Jews long enough to know you're all European inbreds with elitism complexes and propensity for cousin fucking.

working in a job like anyone else , hard day at work

>Converts aren't kosher
It absolutely is. Both the Bible and the Talmud talk about converts and how they are to be treated equally if not better (in terms of sensitivity and welcoming) as they are Jews through and through and that their Jewish soul, which has been lost, has finally come around again. Most of the prominent and important female figures in Judaism are converts themselves - from Ruth to Tziporah. Convert properly (not reformed) and you're 100% a Jew.

How does one convert genes? Jews claim to be a race DNA tests can locate. This is confusing to me. Explain this like I'm 5.

That's amateur shit. Get a job at a financial institution or news organization, schlomo.

Was her IQ sub sub-saharan african?

Just look at all the different ethnicities/races of Jews as proof. You got black Jews from Africa, Arabic Jews from the Middle-East, white Jews from Europe etc. They've been moving around and breeding with whatever people they live with for millenniums now. There isn't one solid Jewish gene out there, regardless of the amount of debates they've tried having on it.

Jews claim to have common ancestry, so...again, how do you convert genes?

You don't need to convert genes. All you have to do is read the Bible or Talmud - or comprehend what I just told you - in order to understand that. To say that all the different ethnicities/races of Jews have a common ancestry (which many do) would be the same as us saying the same thing about other non-whites which share some genes/ancestry with us ----- which I don't want to, and I'm sure you don't want to do the same with those South Americans who have some Euro genes in them too. Again, convert to Judaism and you're a Jew (if done properly) just as all the prominent female figures in the Bible did.

Nice LARP britbong, you'll never be part of the chosen people.

So is Judaism a race or an ideology then. Seems to me speaks for the vast majority of "God's chosen people". See, the elitism and ethnocentric mannerisms are something OP doesn't have. How do you convert genes?

>So is Judaism a race or an ideology then
It's a religion first and foremost. It can't be a race since it's made up of so many different races/ethnicities. I'm not saying that certain individuals will always accept you as a convert or as a black Jew - I'm almost certain some won't, but that's besides the point. Zionism and Israel has really politicized what Judaism is which is - many of which use it to justify their land or claim to it, but that's besides the main point.

>Chad Israelite vs the Virgin Ashkenazi