Is it real?

I have heard something and cant confirm if it is based on facts

the plague is coming back because some people in Madagascar dig up bodies of their ancestors as some sort of ritual
it spreads fast and people die quickly

this could be avoided if they don't do stupid pagan rituals possibly serious evil
heresy

is it real?
are millions going to die?

there are multiple cases of bubonic plague every year, they're usually non-lethal, and it doesn't spread because people today have knowledge of how it spreads and can nip it in the bud quickly.

It's cases of Pneumonia Plague. Airborne.

If you're of Nordic ancestry and have blue eyes, you're likely immune.

Madagascar has a bubonic plague problem indeed, but sure not because of digging up their grandparents.
It's a hygiene problem first and foremost.
If it gets nasty the WHO will contain it.

It’s contained

No happening

I stand corrected.
This ritual called Famadihana accelerates the spreading but isn't the reason for it.

We have a cure for the plague moran

my sources say it has spread to countries in southern Africa and has killed an unknown amount of people but definitely over 100
no idea what amount of time it took

my sources say it has infected almost 2 thousand people

it looks like Madagascar gets the plague every year but its really bad this time

>If you're of Nordic ancestry and have blue eyes, you're likely immune.
Please explain.

Tell us about your sources, most say around 1200 infected and around 120 dead.

Beta males will die, be prepared.

I guess I got some inside knowledge but I thought some of you guys would know more than I did

We've had a cure for it for decades madagascar is just a dump who cant do anything right.

>Beta males will die
Waste of perfect manpower.

t. madagascar shithole inhabitant
These are all older numbers, they should already have added up, true.
'The World Health Organization (WHO) said the Madagascar’s Ministry of Health reported 1,231 cases and 124 deaths – mostly of pneumonic plague – between August 1 and October 25.'

Gene mutations in the Swede, Finnish and Norwegian populations made a good majority of them immune (likely from Sammi inter-breeding) and the ones that weren't died off. (Think Seventh Seal).

The survivors went on to breed and create populations with natural immunites.

They're also studying why Finns have a population (about 10%) that is immune to AIDS/HIV.

tell that to pneumonia-chan

yes it looks like 99% of it is in Madagascar and southern Africa. but in the last few years there have been a few infections and deaths in Murika and China
there is a cure for it but it kills fast and spreads easily.

I guess its not something we should worry about right now. only kills some dumb niggers. but I hope it dot get the Rhodesian bros

Reminder antibiotic resistant plague will emerge as soon as they try to treat the pandemic

>bubonic resistant waifu when??