What is wrong with her?

April Ryan wants a race war.

youtu.be/W-YEtb599Xs

I see two ugly animals
>sage

“Hol up, do the White House denounce slaveries or not? I ax you.”

"Hey Latisha, what question are you going to ask the WH press secretary?"

"AYO HOL' UP, DEM NIGGAS BE RACIS AS SHEEEIT, I'MA FIGER DIS SHIT OUT RITE NOW NIGGA, ASK DEM MOFUKAS SOME DEEP ASS SHIT. HOW CAN DEM NIGGAS LOVE SLAVERY? SHITS FUCKED DAWG."

quick synopsis on dis pls

How does a lady with 5 digit circulation numbers get into the press room anyway?

slavery was an accepted institution in the US, and until the 1830s in most of the world.

the civil war was fought to preserve the union. the emancipation proclamation was given TWO years after the war started. If ending slavery was the primary goal, Lincoln would've given the EP at the start of the war. He didn't b/c freeing the slaves was a controversial move. Judging the society norms of a group in history outside of the time frame is stupid, and only done by people seeking to instigate outrage.

literally looks like a pig fucker.

This. Why does anyone take this sheboon seriously? Is it literally just because she’s black?

>UHM SARAH DOES PRESIDENT TRUMP HAVE ANY INTENTION OF MEETING WITH THE KANG CAUCUS?

Take that her fucking press pass away. If you’re not going to ask a legit question pertaining to REALITY then GTFO.

But do that and then there would be only 2 or 3 motherfuckers in there. Fuck it. MAGA

Natives kept their slaves long after the EP. Sovereign lands= US govt has no authority there. Some say natives keep slaves to this day, the last "documented" native slave died in the mid 20th century.

Quick rundown for phone posters currently out of wifi range?

bix noods :DDDDDD

Is there any context to asking about slavery or did she just ask out of the blue?

>Is it literally just because she’s black?
>literally just because she’s black
>because she’s black

>Nigger reporter asked Sarah sanders if the White House was ok with slavery >then explained the war was over slavery and the south wouldn’t compromise
>they instead said fuck niggers and fired on “sumner...sumter”
>sexy Sarah said she was disgusted

None

>Im not gonna relitigate the civil war
>Like I told you yesterday

You cant make this shit up

people think the civil war is about slavery
gen kelly makes comment about the civil war starting because lack of compromise
people think the compromise is slavery
WH doesnt condemn the thought of slavery
ryan asks the question to see if they condemn
which they didnt, again, so she will have a field day
even if you didnt condemn slavery would you tell anyone?

thanks for explaining, that makes sense

Niggers caused white flight from great cities. In the decaying shitholes that Whites abandoned is this,I don't even know what to call it. Out tax money is paying for monkeys to live in squalor,while they rape rob,kill and collect gibs.

Because white oppression.

I kid you not.

The media is gonna run this as “WH doesn’t condemn slavery” aren’t they? Even though it’s plain as day that /ourgal/ just condemned it at the end of that clip. What they really want is

>The WH condemns slavery
>btw we’re regulating the prices of iPhones so that L’queesha doesn’t have to spend her whole welfare check and little J’tavius doesn’t go hungry for a month.

shits one min long ur time aint worth that much niggggggaaaaaaaa

Does Sanders look like a fat Mandy Moore to anyone else?

If you read this thread and see how much racism is posted, you should be able to understand why someone would question if the trump camp is racist. It’s obvious.

A. Ryan - april ryan's parents honorary aryans?

Wow, nigger

yfw
>your HR hires someone because her name is april ryan but it turns out she's actually a more of a tyronica-shontay x.

BLUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Daleet tish!

fucking piece of shit sheboon

am i the only one who is attracted to April Ryan?

Shes just got that look to her whenever she shakes her head or rolls her eyes with frustration, its kinda sexy. I like women who are not afraid to stand up for what they think. And you can tell shes clean just by the way she dresses.

Shes probably got a nice smooth clean pussy. Would lick/fuck.

yes and no
White Flight also allowed niggers to afford the homes in those cities, thus causing more to move there.

Bit of a Chicken and the Egg conundrum b

*but both chicken and egg existed at the same time