Éire/pol/ - Something Actually Fucking Happened! edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/dBeJWi7ScGc
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Gunman at Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
express.co.uk/news/world/874246/dublin-shopping-centre-blanchardstown-evacuation-gunman-armed-police/amp

>Train Bollox
rte.ie/news/2017/1101/916633-rail-strike/

>Defence Forces Members Want Access to Industrial Relations Mechanisms
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1031/916532-defence-forces/

>SF Unprepared to Make Stormont Deal at 'any price'
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1031/916427-stormont-talks/

>RIRA Leader Found Guilty of Planned Bombing During Prince Charles Visit
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/real-ira-leader-found-guilty-of-planning-explosion-during-prince-charles-visit-convicted-of-directing-terrorism-in-the-state-36277192.html

>Bomb Squad Called to Shannon Airport
independent.ie/irish-news/news/bomb-squad-called-to-shannon-airport-following-security-alert-36276682.html

>Ireland Refuses to Recognize Catalonia
independent.ie/world-news/europe/ireland-will-not-accept-or-recognise-catalonias-independence-36269491.html

>Firework Thrown at Dublin Fire Brigade
thejournal.ie/dublin-fire-brigade-9-3671512-Oct2017/

>SF Calls for Catalonian Recognition
thejournal.ie/catalan-independence-ireland-3669418-Oct2017/

>Former Chieftains Member Ronnie McShane Dies in Dublin
thejournal.ie/the-chieftains-ronnie-mcshane-3672106-Oct2017

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sinnfeinireland/
reddit.com/r/TheNationalParty/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI
rte.ie/news/2017/1101/916710-dublin-blanchardstown/
twitter.com/bbcthree/status/925034502925291520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reddit.com/r/sinnfeinireland/
>163 subscribers

>reddit.com/r/TheNationalParty/ >48 subscribers

Are you even trying?

>reddit

bump

Bump
Hang on

This thread has stolen a lot of our thunder tonight. Lots of Irish lads in it.

What a fucking letdown that was, and here I was finally thinking we finally got our first religion of peace action.

yo bitches
snn feina re cucks

I just linked it back here

So the kissless Virgin himself, Sam O’Hyde strikes again
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI

it's still different especially for Ireland of all places, but a dissapointment I agree.

Dia dhaoibh a chairde,

Heard he was into drugs, any indication that he was high at the time, or too early to tell?

The real question is why isn't RTE reporting on this shite at all?

MY FUCKING SIDES

Too far away from Donnybrook.

>Facebook comments

Cringe

hail greater albania!

They really aint reporting it? was anyone injured/killed? If no, then it might not be newsworthy.

there was guy in the other thread claiming to know the family, said the fellow was drug dealer apparently

Because the source is fucking me. I heard it from his ex girlfriends friends. Plus I know his cousin who is always fucked on drugs.

I can't wait to see the shite on friday, nobody will ask Halawa the hard questions, why was he there, why did he say in arabic that he is a true Egyptian through and through, and then claim he's a true Irishman, can't have both shitskin, hopefully someone grills him from the audience.

Listen somebody getting hit by a car in the middle of nowhere is newsworthy here. a retard with a rifle in a shopping centre is certainly worth hearing about.

Isn't Blanchardstown (((enriched)))?

Reminder Irishmen fought for almost 1000 years just so anybody could be Irish and arabs and Africans could use our nationality as a get free card.

>a grilling on the late late of all places by the audience
wouldn't hold your breath lad

Press S to spit on him

ah, true

Press P to piss on him

P

S

It's a complete piss take. Didn't even let it last a hundred years.

S

Forgot about that pic tis a classic
rte.ie/news/2017/1101/916710-dublin-blanchardstown/
>1min ago
Fuck sake lads

S to Shit on him
S

Very.
Pic related is the local commander.

BuMp

>Muslim peace and integration council

That pics from the raid on the #weareirish hashtag. That was a fun raid.

poses himslf as moderate but i dont trust him

A fun one indeed, anyone have the screen cap of the guy who was talking about the gook chicks eyes looking stapled shut? I don't even think he was one of us

>musliim war and jihad council

Taqqiyah is one hell of a thing

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yea good to see you back btw

he muzzie broherhood usee it alot taqqiiyah and kitman there so calld house of peace are literal shitholes saudi sudan and somalia

I drew that kek. Didn't realize it even caught on after I uploaded it to know your meme.

You want to to redial people on Islam, just tell them about taqqiyah, was talking about muslims with my mom and brother in the aftermath of an attack in I think France, she was confused as to why they just "flip a switch" and start killing people, I told her about it and got right and pissed about muslims and the govt in general for letting them in

Good shit
Feels good(ish) to be back

S. Fucking scumbag
Fuck that bitch. I think we rustled her Jimmies real good on that raid lol

Was anyone injured? Someone fill me in on what happened please.

the worst of it is people still get into fights with the british while not caring about the massive invasion that is happening.
i would rather a be white and stuck with britian again than brown and independent, although of course,i want neither and modern britian is in an obscene state.

Nice. I saved it a while back.

Need to fight the (((repeal))) now too.

>modern britian is in an obscene state

Yep someone tell NI since they love muh 99% white

>Gets adopted from a shitty life in chinkland by a white Irish couple

>Later moans about the same white people who saved her.

fucking disgusting

>changes name to Gaelic on social media

how you know she's an insecure tryhard.

Obviously her aul boy went to Thailand for a mail order bride

You can also have a good bit of banter with the brits about our history fighting each other
Her adoptive parents are in a gaeltacht so that's why she is that way, their fault.

And I thought chinks hated nogs? She wants them to be called Irish?

There was more than us Pol/lacks attacking it and the media reported on it and that only just brought it to the attention of normies to attack too.

Reminder there is an alternate reality where the famine never happened, Ireland had an industrial revolution before England and had a population spike. Made a Gaelic warrior military and wiped out the English and planted Irish settlers in England. Then conquered the world forming the International Gaelic Empire.

>repeal
Do you think pro life will win it? A lot of people say most everyone is profile, and feels stronger on the issue than they did with fag marriage, not to mention the optics of the pro repeal side are abysmal to say the least.
What are the chances repeal will fail?

Lads...
Last nights thread

We were just fuel on the fire it was a fucking great few days
STOP

>he is a true Egyptian through and through, and then claim he's a true Irishman

There's no contradiction there to your average brainwashed West-Brit in Dublin. Nothing short of him blowing himself up will dislodge this narrative of "poor Irishman Ibrahim".

>Somebody called the Gards saying there was a fella with a rifle in Blanch Centre
>Gards evac the place
>Gards get xmas shopping done early
>nobody found, nobody arrested

>tfw you live in the jewed timeline
O-oh

He is a true hero of Ireland you racist!

oh shit

I've a conspiracy theory, think the English created the famine on purpose, because at the time our populations were similar. Their goal was to create havoc and wipe out millions of us so we couldn't rival them in the future.

Did he get anyone?

Dublin is a shithole, it is already lost to darkies

Well yeah what you say is true I don't think the attitude is as casual as to gay marriage but they're ramping up the propaganda. They think because they got the gay marriage they can get this too. Look at sites like journal.ie and other media mostly pro-abortion. Constantly bashing the church too.

Tough to say,I've found that pro choicers rave about it gan stad gan staonadh and definitely are over represented.Dublin's stance is pretty clear on it,I guess it comes down to the silent rural Irish vote.

Are we going to get reported to the FBI and publicized over twitter for ironic threats of terror again?

It wasn't a famine it was a potato crop failure, there was plenty of food here that was being exported to our absentee landlords in Britain that combined with the Brit govt being incompetent in it's emergency measures lead to what we now call the "famine"

That's what I mean, they worsened the situation on purpose to wipe us out on orders of the jewery.

Lads, I just found out my 14 year old daughter has a black boyfriend. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I want to talk to her about it but i'm afraid i'll make things worse. Just the idea of him fondling her young body makes me sick!

They'll repeal the 8th amendment, the Free State let's you down everytime

Probably about right its factually true that some in power saw it as a way to "cull" the Irish look at quotes from Trevelyan. Instead they fucked their own union permanently and lost their empire.

If only that (you) was not there. then i could continue the larp
But nah it was me, i was only joking. I dindu nothin

The lord gave us bogs for a reason lad...

Aren't recurring numbers a lovely thing

>this is what passes for a happening in Ireland
I don't know whether we should lucky or not.

could ruralites even hold power over Dublin if they tried to at this point?
> Look at sites like journal.ie and other media mostly pro-abortion. Constantly bashing the church too
I despise the media with all my heart for this reason. In large part because of constant media propaganda, the world has lost most of its meaning. subversive little creating like Fintan O'Toole should be given a good and thorough beating.

that said, its concerning, don't know if media will have an effect on this one

>Constantly preaches peace
>Calls out other mosques for preaching extremism
>Says gubiment isn't doing enough to fight radical Islam

I mean... if he's not moderate then who the fuck is?

Half Caste grand children are on the way.

I work in healthcare by jesus the Irish women I work with are some of the finest ever, they all ignore me tho, feels bad. Only girl that fancies me is a down syndrome woman in my facility.

a liar

It was brilliant. I'm going to Kerry for a wedding next year and if I see that slope about the place I'm gonna tell her I was one of the people trolling her hashtag and she should fucking kill herself.
Ming Flanagan posted on fb the details of some Irish journalists, addresses etc and they've been getting death threats.

reanalyze your parenting, if this happened chances are you doing something. also try and redpill her. but remember while women can be whores they also long to have children so simply ask would she like her children to be white and irish or look black. must women would be repulsed of the idea of raising a blackchild

Kek, maybe.

Don't make it about race, mate. Tell her that she's too young to be carrying on at all.
You'll only make things worse by being too heavy handed, and if she's knows it's the blackness that has you in a state, she'll be more inclined to go looking for it.

And abortion is legal in Britain and they're promoting repeal too like:

twitter.com/bbcthree/status/925034502925291520

Plus channel 4 doc they did on repeal 90% pro abortion

Daughter comes home with Muslim boyfriend
says daddy this is ahmed naqauauauuauaamed rasshaaaaad nar temecca Hassan, and says shes pregnant and they're getting married

what do?

>Constantly bashing the church too

Only the Catholic church. If you're lala for allah you're good to go.
Such hypocrites. That Zappone one sickens me with her love for the ones whose ideology wants her dead.

Same as I said here

She will be blessed with a black child, God's greatest gift. I really don't see the problem here desu senpai.

This is bait cairde and has been posted here before

You gut him AND your daughter

Downys need loving too user

Halawa's (whatever his name is) father literally said homosexuality should be punishable by death so it was pretty funny seeing Leo and her cozy up to them

Okay i'm 22 over the course of my life I had
rode

5 Irish Girls
1 Polish girl
1 Roman Girl (actual Romanian not Gypsy)
1 Lithuanian Girl
2 English Girls

Turned down a half black girl.

Who else should I tick off the list.