Justify this

Justify this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWnz_clLWpc&t=284s
itsgoingdown.org/george-soros-globalism-far-right-explains-revolt/
youtube.com/watch?v=8DY4gZNOe8A
dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler#exit-modal
youtube.com/watch?v=3HAw8vqczJw&t=504s
ic.org/directory/communes/
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-invisible-committe-to-our-friends#toc30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes our lives comfy as fuck

we are all little corporations and i too will win the lottery one day

youtube.com/watch?v=mWnz_clLWpc&t=284s

if leftists have a problem with the 1% why don't they name the Jew? Why do they act as footsoldiers and thugs for the interests of the 1%?

they are as ever, controlled opposition

No
Slide thread
sage

>America has the highest population of obese people in the world
Sorry, I'm not paying more taxes for shittier healthcare so that low orbiting planets can be kept alive. Fix the problems with the system that are driving prices into the stratosphere and keep your hand out of my pocket you fucking kike.

>muh Soros

>he Right has a direct and real need to explain why revolt comes out of human communities because by attacking and discrediting it, it makes itself appear to be revolutionary and at the forefront of a worldwide struggle against “globalism” and overall, justifies themselves taking State power (or supporting it). This combination of dismissal of the capacity of human beings to run their own affairs and struggles, especially the poor and the colonized, while at the same time valorizing one’s own need to rule over those people, runs throughout both the authoritarian Left and the Right, and should recognized as the filth that it is and attacked.

itsgoingdown.org/george-soros-globalism-far-right-explains-revolt/

sage on eileen oh i swear what he mean
at this moment, sage on everything

I'm okay with that. 9% is comfy enough and I'd love to have my own block in Pennsylvania.

we still need to get rid of the white people

life is not fair

is that you Spencer?

Are you willing to take down corporate subsidies and corrupted regulatory systems to give new entrants a chance to rise? No? Then STFU about inequality. Rule #1 is stop working against yourself.

It's already kind of like that.

You get what you earned.

I'm in the 9%, so...

you're not, trust me on this one

>ItsGoingDown
>only links are to quotes from far right people
>no real rebuttal
Typical An*rchist

you clearly didn't read the thing

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I thought it was a meme but you just implied everyone who isn't a communist is A FUCJING NAHTZEE
This

You only need a household income of $165,000 to be in the 9% you retard.

made by leftists.
*instinctively checks that the math is actually correct before continuing

niggers smell and need to get gone

USA is probably the only country where the majority would have more land than the 1%.
More proof that capitalism is the best thing for poverty.

>I'm a poorfag so you must be one too

Wait, so the wealthiest would own deserts while the middle class own all the financial districts? Hell yeah.

Hahahaha, dirty peasant detected.

Shine my shoes and I'll toss you a nickel.

Poorfags are just mad cuz bad (at life)

Lmao poorfags

Get your red dot out of my 20%, proorfag.

So 40% of Americans are sub humans that need to die?

Someone change 1% to be "jews" and the rest to "goyim"

How about you give a solution to this? If this is so bad, whats better? How do you fix it?

>*40% would rent this red dot
Fixed, poverty niggers spend their meager income on crack, big tvs and 9 children.

No doubt they want to coerce richpipo out of their earnings. Work = privilege (apparently)

actually, the rich are the most stingiest peopleo out there. a poor man will share much of what he has with you. nobody likes stingy people who hide behind walls, security cameras and security cameras in fear of the plebs.

Very true, actually I wouldn't mind if ALL regions were divided like that, the riots would kill a lot of dumb savages.

60% of our country is useless.

>behind walls, security cameras and private police

Blacks are known to be solid foundations to black families. Yes sir they are with their kids from the news of pregnancy till the kids are 18 :^)

I fail to see how that's a problem. Frugality is a good trait to have.

The 1% part would be Jew owned, the dot would be non-whites, and the rest would be owned by whites.

40% of people are retarded or lazy as fuck
20% of people were born into a tough situation but hold a steady job with the resources available to them
9% hard workers or smart people
1% very workers or very smart people
outliers exist obviously but for the most part it reflects work ethic and ambition perfectly. 1% of people bust their asses to get ahead.

you just end up hiding behind walls in fear from the masses with a bunch of stuff that are useless anyway. how many plates does a man needs anyway? even the rich have only one stomach. no community, no solidarity, only fear and paranoia, you never sure if a person loves you or your money

The beauty of the way capitalism works is that the 1% is a lot very variable, that is new people get in and get out of this bracket.

>1% by jews
>9% by asians and whites
>30% by whites and hispanics
>20% by hispanics and niggers
>dot by niggers

I fixed it for you

Do 40% of americans get social bennies?

>you never sure if a person loves you or your money
That's why you either get married before you get rich, or you live modestly despite being rich.

this dosen't make anay sans !

If you reverse it, that's the tax burden supported by the top earners in this country.

>live modestly despite being rich.

so whats the point of being rich?

The red dot should be on the mexican border though, and when all the niggers, spics and other worthless trash it should be donated to Mexico.

What's to justify? One of the founding principles of this country was property rights; get bent you poor communist

The vast majority of that red dot probably consists of non-whites like blacks and mestizos. They are poor because they are inherently less intelligent.

ending nepotistic public/private partnerships
enforcing conflict of interest laws
enforcing anti-trust laws
passing anti-lobbyist legislation, which trump campaigned on and his supporters have completely forgotten about
ending corporate welfare, which right wingers should be just as upset about as any other kind of hand-out
letting go, as a culture, of the myth of meritocracy and acknowledging the reality that class mobility is an illusion
guillotining jeff bezos and mark zuckerberg to send a message to (((the rest of them))) that they better develop a sense of social responsibility
passing regulations that are become stricter as you scale up, meaning small businesses have greater leeway and lower operating cost than large corporations
punishing corporations that use predatory business practices to take advantage of impoverished communities

funny how Sup Forums is anti-jew but is completely opposed of doing anything to stop jewry aside from LARPing as nazis.

>Sup Forums
>make 100% not racist statement
>faggots know what i meant

Then change it. Buy Bitcoin you stupid fuckhead

Looks like poor people breed like rats. Maybe they should all be exterminated.

Well first off it ensures stable living no matter the conditions. You always know that you'll be able to send your children to good private schools and good colleges and they won't have massive student debt. Also, you're able to help the the poor the best way you know how, by investing in your businesses and giving them jobs.

How much land would jews own?

9% moyenne bourgeois not quite master race reporting in.

1. There isnt a fixed amount of wealth, its constantly being created.
2. You dont have a right to other peoples stuff, just because they have more than you
3. By all means, propose an economic system which can lead to more equal sharing of wealth that doesnt involve stealing it from wealthier people.
3a. Especially a system that doesnt laughably destroy peoples incentive to do more than the bare minimum to get by. Why do anything if your hard work is just going to be snatched away by the government.

If only more Americana were aware of how truly cucked they are.

>Justify this

>oy vey goy idz all capitalism's fault!

is this true? sauce

... what

>giving them jobs

that's actually called exploitation. and any way, your kids gonna need to live in a world full of angry, dangerous poor people. sure, you can hide in gated communities with private security guarding you like some endangered animal in a park but the fear will always be there. the fear of the people that you, the capitalist, fucked over.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DY4gZNOe8A

>Justify this.

If Land were distributed like that we could drop 5 nukes in a star pattern around that red dot and 2 in its center and solve some poverty, overpopulation problems in one fell swoop.

and why should it be divided?

poor people should be gassed

>that's actually called exploitation
The workers don't see it that way.

>you can hide in gated communities with private security guarding you like some endangered animal in a park
You have this very weird view of rich people. The people you meet in you're neighborhood don't even know that you're rich most of the time. You have a house like any other, a car like any other, your kids play with the other neighborhoods poor kids, etc.

>the fear of the people that you, the capitalist, fucked over
I provided someone that didn't have a job with a job, how am I fucking them over again?

The only people in America that forcefully take your money is the government. Nobody makes you buy iphones or nikes you stupid fuck.

9% America is clearly best America

Canadian household income, see what % you lie in fellow peasants

>your kids play with the other neighborhoods poor kids

how can they live next to poor kids if you sand them to private schools? it is well knows that the poor live with the poor and the rich with the rich

>I provided someone that didn't have a job with a job, how am I fucking them over again?

under capitalism, all workers are exploited.
the workers produce a surplus, which is kept by the capitalist, that's how a person becomes rich by the way. unless he inherited his wealth

>The workers don't see it that way.

sure they do, they just dont say it out loud.
sure, some people are far gone, you can piss on them and they'll call it rain. but most people know, even if only intuitively, and they resent it. and thats why the security apparatuses are there, why prisons are there, why police [private or "public"] are there.

>how can they live next to poor kids if you sand them to private schools?
We have a car you dumbass. You don't need to live right next to the school to send them to it.

>the workers produce a surplus, which is kept by the capitalist
I provided them with the means to create that surplus, without me they wouldn't have a job at all, so how am I fucking them over again?

>sure they do, they just dont say it out loud
They never said it to me when I was a worker, and I never thought it. In fact most of us just talked about how we planned on getting rich in the future by becoming capitalists, "temporarily embarrassed millionares" and all that.

Equality of opportunity rather than equality of outcome. All of those 40 percent had and still have a chance to move up in life with hard work.

>Implying that inequality is not a trademark of civilization.
I honestly don't mind people talking about cost of life or income inequality, but there is nothing to defend with that badly thought out graph.

>I provided them with the means to create that surplus, without me they wouldn't have a job at all

no, without you the "the means to create that surplus" would be commonly owned, collectively owned, there wouldn't be rich nor poor nor the means to keep the rich safe from the poor man's wrath.

you obliviously are not rich and my guess is that you never held a job in your life, your'e probably just a kid, when you get a job you'll see

>without you the "the means to create that surplus" would be commonly owned, collectively owned
You mean like in coops and communes, which are allowed under capitalism?

>your'e probably just a kid, when you get a job you'll see
Riiiiiight.

dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler#exit-modal

>anarkiddies
>mature
Do you want to know something that completely discredits you? What you want - a commune with no laws, ruled by the people? It's been tried before. Seriously. People have bought up land in the US (using their daddy's money), moved in with all their faggot hippie friends, and tried to start a commune.
EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. failed.
EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. did not spread. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. needed vast investment from the rich guy owner to even keep itself alive, seeing as it wasn't self-sufficient.
Your ideas have FAILED every single time they have been tried, because they require you to live in a fantasy land where everyone is an angel and food magically falls from the sky and conflict never happens.
Only idealistic fools and the mentally crippled could ever possibly fall for the idiotic ideology know as anarcho-communism.

a "commune" is a political thing.... you remember that sitcom "friends"? -yeah, that was not a commune. the occupy movement was a commune, and no, this is not allowed under capitalism, and for good reasons - the commune is the death of capitalism. this is why the paris commune had to be massacred, why the Black Panthers had to be stopped, why Occupy had to be disbanded ....

>Do you want to know something that completely discredits you? What you want - a commune with no laws, ruled by the people? It's been tried before. Seriously. People have bought up land in the US (using their daddy's money), moved in with all their faggot hippie friends, and tried to start a commune.
>EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. failed.
>EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. did not spread. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. needed vast investment from the rich guy owner to even keep itself alive, seeing as it wasn't self-sufficient.
>Your ideas have FAILED every single time they have been tried, because they require you to live in a fantasy land where everyone is an angel and food magically falls from the sky and conflict never happens.
>Only idealistic fools and the mentally crippled could ever possibly fall for the idiotic ideology know as anarcho-communism
Have you heard of Israeli kibbutzim or moshavim?

youtube.com/watch?v=3HAw8vqczJw&t=504s

who was alaska and hawai then ??

the top 20% pay 95% of taxes, the land should be mostly theirs.

First off, anyone educated enough to post here likely does or will post within the 39%.

Secondly, the main proponents against a meritocracy are losers. The leaders who are success stories e.g. Barney Sandlers, are typically Pied Pipers who are selling a line of bullshit to steal some profit away for themselves.

i actually am from israel, if you think "kibbutzim" qualify as a communist project you dead wrong.

ic.org/directory/communes/

>forgetting about the Pareto distribution

lol poor little ant*fa

>An Egyptian writer, a dyed-in-the-wool liberal, wrote in the now-distant days of the first Tahrir square: “The people I saw on Tahrir Square were new Egyptians, having nothing in common with the Egyptians I was used to dealing with every day. It was as if the revolution had created Egyptians in a higher form […], as if the revolution had not only rid Egyptians of their fear but also cured them of their social defects. […] Tahrir Square became like the Paris Commune. The authority of the regime collapsed and the authority of the people took its place. Committees were formed everywhere, committees to clean the square and committees to set up lavatories and washrooms. Volunteer doctors set up a field hospital.” In Oakland, the Occupy movement held Oscar Grant Plaza as the “Oakland Commune.” In Istanbul, no better name could be found, already in the first days, than the “Taksim Commune” for what was coming into existence there. A way of saying that revolution was not something that Taksim might lead to one day, but its existence in actuality, its ebullient immanence, here and now. In September, 2012, a poor Nile Delta village, Tahsin, 3,000 inhabitants, declared its independence from the Egyptian state. “We will no longer pay taxes. We will no longer pay for schools. We’ll operate our own schools. We’ll collect our garbage and maintain our roads ourselves. And if an employee of the state sets foot in the village for any other purpose than to help us, we’ll throw him out,” they said. In the high mountains of Oaxaca, at the beginning of the 1980s, Indians trying to formulate what was distinctive about their form of life arrived at the notion of “communality.”

>showing me a failed attempt at anarchism
What was the point of that?

>in recent years some economists have tried to develop a new theory of the “commons.” The “commons” are said to be the set of those things to which the market has a very hard time assigning a value, but without which it would not function: the environment, mental and physical health, the oceans, education, culture, the Great Lakes, etc., but also the great infrastructures (highways, the Internet, telephone or sanitation networks, etc.). According to those economists, who are both worried about the state of the planet and desirous of improving the operation of the market, there needs to be invented a new form of “governance” for these commons that wouldn’t depend on the market alone. Governing the Commons is the title of the recent bestseller by Elinor Ostrom, Nobel Prize in Economics in 2009, who has defined eight principles for “managing the commons.” Understanding there is a place for them in an “administration of the commons” that remains to be invented, Negri and associates have embraced this theory, which is perfectly liberal at its core. They’ve even extended the notion of commons to include everything produced by capitalism, reasoning that all of it results in the last analysis from the productive collaboration between humans, who would only need to appropriate it through an uncommon “democracy of the commons.” The eternal militants, always short of ideas, have rushed into step behind them. They now find themselves claiming “health, housing, migration, social care, education, working conditions in the textile industry, etc.” as so many “commons” that must be appropriated. If they continue down this path, it won’t be long before they demand worker management of nuclear power plants and the same for the NSA, since the Internet should belong to everyone.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-invisible-committe-to-our-friends#toc30